Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck me, Wes!” Sylvia yelled.

Wes pumped hard and fast, and Sylvia made loud noises the entire time, most of them not words of any kind. It felt so unbelievably fucking good inside Sylvia’s ass, warm and slippery but so tight. Her sloppy wet skin slapped loud against his hairless crotch and balls each time he slammed into her. After about ten minutes, he came hard.

“Holy shit!” he shouted. The chamber was small, and both kids were having a hard time understanding anything that was shouted. Sylvia continued to scream her approval. She squeezed and squeezed until Wes thought his cock was about to pop right off. He distinctly felt his semen spilling out of the girl’s asshole and filling the space between his cock and the rectum walls. For a moment the lubrication was the most pleasurable sensation Wes had ever experienced.

Sylvia collapsed, trying to hard to breathe. Wes pulled his cock out of her with some effort – she was so fucking tight, even the lubrication couldn’t stop her from gripping him – then lifted the beautiful girl in his arms and took her out of the sauna. She kept threatening to slip between his wet palms, but he made it to the pool’s shallow end and put her in the cold water. Both were refreshed very quickly. Wes sat on the steps, and Sylvia sat on his lap, and they kissed for a long time.

“This was a good date,” Sylvia said, licking her lips.

They dried each other off with towels, enjoying the sensation of cotton and being in the care of the other. Wes back down in a chair.

“Aren’t you getting dressed?” Wes said.

“I didn’t get a good look at that lingerie. Take your time.”

Sylvia rolled her stockings up, snapping the rubber grips into place around her athletic thighs. Next came the tiny panties, followed by the garter belt. At last she slipped back into the , using a finger to tuck the breasts in at one place and loosen them at another. Finally she stood on display, hands on hips, a delicious smile on her face.

“It’s all for you, lover.”

Each twitch in Wes’s cock felt like a four-alarm fire. He was terrified at the painful idea of another orgasm at this point.

“You must work out,” Wes said as he walked around the pool toward his clothes.

“I do,” Sylvia said. “Body, mind and spirit – keep all three healthy, that’s what I say.”

“I’m not paying that bitch another fifty, by the way. She’s delinquent in her hotel security duties, she doesn’t deserve a reward.”

They went down the elevator and out the hotel’s front doors without incident. The time was close to 2:00 a.m. A waiting cab took them back to the hotel. Wes regretted not thinking through how they’d get back to their rooms when he saw three professors sitting on sofas in the lobby. Sylvia was the one to suggest that they simply turn their heads and walk past without making a sound. And it worked. None of the professors had been expecting to see two students in formal dress, so all they did see was an unknown couple. Even after the kids got on the elevator, Wes didn’t show his face to the door until after it had closed.

Sylvia took Wes’s hand. “I’m still horny,” she said.

“What do you wanna do?” Wes asked apprehensively.

“Pass out.”

Wes smiled and nodded. “So what’s our story?”

“We’ll think of one in the morning,” Sylvia said reassuringly, or at least as reassuringly as she could muster at this late hour.

“When’s your final competition?” Wes asked as the doors opened. The hallway was empty, of course.

Sylvia said, “Just after lunch. You?”

“Just before lunch. You wanna sleep in, then take a cab to the college?”

Sylvia opened the room door and left the lights off. Faith was nowhere to be seen, so she slipped out of her red dress. “We’ll have to set the alarm for early. I don’t trust Faith to wake up in time to keep us all from getting caught.”

“That means I’ll have to walk in on them naked in bed.”

“Mmmm, sounds kinda sexy,” Sylvia said. She kissed Wes, standing in her underwear and high heels. Wes helped her remove his jacket and tie.

“One more,” Wes whispered in her ear.

They made out on the bed, watching each other in the lamp light. When Wes was nude, he helped Sylvia out of her tiny pair of panties. He sat on his knees and slipped his hard cock inside her.

“Oh y-yeah,” Sylvia stuttered.

“I like fucking you in your lingerie,” Wes said.

He unhooked part of Sylvia’s bustier so her ample boobs could pour out of the garment, and she rolled her nipples between her fingers. “Oh I’m coming,” she whispered, and her orgasm washed over her like a gentle wave. She continued fucking Wes as she pulled off the bustier and unhooked the garter belt. Soon all she still had on were the stockings.

A sound froze them both. Someone had moaned, and it wasn’t either of them.

“What was that?” Sylvia hissed.

Wes pulled himself out of Sylvia and leapt onto the other bed, which was where the noise had come from. On the floor beside the bed lay Faith, her skirt hiked up and her panties at her knees.

“Ahhhhh!” Faith screamed.

“EEEEEEE!” Sylvia screamed.

Things happened quickly. Wes backed away so fast that he fell off the bed. Faith stood and yelled, which made Sylvia yell again. Sylvia grabbed a few pillows and covered herself, and Wes pulled the bedspread down to cover himself, and Faith pulled up her panties.

“You two!” Faith said. “You’re fucking!”

“Have you been down there spying on us?” Sylvia demanded.

“Not spying. I was going to hide until you showed up, then ask you what the fuck is going on. I fell asleep… and… you two woke me up!”

“Oh my god.” Sylvia was humiliated.

“I can’t believe you’re doing it,” Faith said. She sat down in an armchair by the window.

Sylvia pulled the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around herself. “I wouldn’t put it that way,” she said.

Wes said, “Okay, I’ll be the first to ask. Faith, can you explain what your panties were doing off?”

“Don’t be an idiot. You two sounded hot! What was I supposed to do? Besides, I wouldn’t call you a model of restraint.”

Wes shrugged.

Faith started to ask, “How long has this…”

“Since we arrived in Chicago.” Sylvia was frozen in place. “Since you left us alone. We were here, and we just started talking, and one thing led to another…”

Faith looked at them. “So what’s all this? Where were you tonight?”

Sylvia said, “Wes took me out tonight.”

“Like on a date?”

“Where did you go?” Faith sounded less upset. Wes wondered why she was so angry in the first place, but he suspected something else had gone wrong with Roger, not to mention that Sylvia had been lying to her about the arrangement. Lying was certainly something all of them could be convicted of, but Faith didn’t like having her trust shaken.

Sylvia answered, “Dinner, then we went skinny dipping.”

Faith grinned. “That’s nice.”

“Are you upset?” Sylvia asked.

“Upset? What do I have to be upset about?”

Wes said, “You can’t tell Roger.”

“That’s stupid. Why can’t I tell Roger?”

“Because Roger already told two guys about you and him, and I don’t want anyone to know about me and Sylvia yet.”

Faith stood. “And just what is it people shouldn’t know about you and Sylvia?”

“That he’s fucking me,” Sylvia said, stating the obvious.

Faith sat down again, then stood, then sat. “So where am I supposed to sleep?”

“Sleep here. Wes will go upstairs. Have you been on the floor all night?”

“Yeah,” Faith admitted. “I showed up around 1:00 to kick Wes out.”

“Does Roger know we weren’t here tonight?” Wes asked.

“No.” Faith sighed. “We had a fight. I never saw him again. He went off to see some guys… I guess they know about me, like you said… This sucks. But I’m happy for you guys. I guess. Fuck.”

Sylvia sat in the chair next to Faith and held her hand.

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” Faith said. “It’s really late.”

“We don’t have to talk,” Sylvia said.

“Maybe I wanna talk a little.”

“Do you mind if I see Wes out?” Sylvia asked.

Faith said to Wes, “I’ll see you in the morning.” She sounded almost apologetic.

Wes nodded, then picked up his clothes and the room key. As he stepped toward the door, Faith asked, “Was it a nice date?” Then she started crying.

“I’ll be right back, okay?”

Sylvia and Wes stepped out into the empty corridor. Wes dropped the bedspread and got dressed, while Sylvia stood in her sheet and watched the hallway for peeping eyes. Once Wes was dressed, he took Sylvia in his arms and kissed her deeply, communicating a hundred things at once with his lips and tongue.

“Yes,” Sylvia said.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, it was a nice date.” She pecked his cheek and went back inside. Before the door closed, Wes heard Faith crying.

He tried to work up some angst about what Faith was going through, but it wasn’t happening. He felt friggin' great, and he knew Sylvia felt great, and he hoped Faith wouldn’t bring the whole night down on its ear. At least this time Faith hadn’t called him an “asshole” when she booted him.

He entered his own room. No one was there. It was a mystery that could wait. Wes set the alarm for nine, giving himself almost six hours of sleep unless Roger came in and ruined everything. Wes stripped to boxers and got in bed. He called Sylvia’s room and told her not to set her alarm, that he would wake her in time to get ready. Sylvia thanked him, blew him a kiss and hung up. Wes was half-asleep before his head hit the pillow.