Chick N Stu

Story Info
Tanja gets payback on her favorite sexy employee Ian.
4.2k words
4.35
22.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

Tanja had enough of his shit. Ian had been belligerent, obstinate and in general, an ass. It was simple really, get up, come to work, make pizzas, fold boxes and keep your mouth shut. Marty had already talked to Tanja about Ian twice. Tanja secretly hoped he'd continue to act the way he had. Ian was handsome, built and had hinted at being an Adonis in bed. She could only imagine, and it led her to be distracted from her work after a week. Thoughts of breaking his ego didn't help, either. He'd agreed to do his job and keep his mouth shut, but when she pushed open the door to one of the stands and saw his cup filled with beer, that was the last straw.

Tanja knew she had a choice to either fire Ian, or as her carnal desires were pushing for, punish him on her terms.

"You're going to be disciplined for your actions," she said.

Ian sipped his beer one last time, set the cup down and started to walk past her. "I'll be gone immediately, and collect my paycheck in two weeks at the store."

Tanja grabbed his wrist. "Oh, I'm not going to fire you." Her eyes narrowed.

"You're not?"

"No, I'm not. That wouldn't do either of us any good. You'd go about your day thinking you pulled the wool over some hot supervisor's eyes and I'd get nothing out of it but a large headache." Her body tingled and her pussy grew wet with anticipation. "I'm going to discipline you, instead."

"You are?" By the look on his face, Tanja guessed that Ian wasn't entirely happy with her statement. Her expression changed from angry to an unnerving calmness.

He stepped back.

"Why are you stepping away?" she asked.

"I have better things to do than play with some little girl." She watched Ian slip on his sunglasses even though it was well after dark, pick up the beer cup and take a long sip before setting it back down.

Tanja tightened her grip on Ian's wrist. She pulled him to her and looked straight into his eyes. She licked her lips and swore she saw fear behind those dark glasses. Still, Ian didn't move.

"You're going to do what I say, when I say."

Ian scoffed. "What makes you so sure?"

His tone was driving her crazy. "Because I'm in control, little boy."

Ian frowned. Tanja thrust her chest out at him and knew he could feel the heat radiating from her sexuality.

He thought she was toying with him, so he bent down, wrapped his arms around her and spanned his fingers over the small of her back. He pressed his mouth to hers and sunk his tongue between her lips.

Tanja sucked on his tongue, wrapped her hands around his upper body and dug her nails into him. She walked them both to the hot plates, ignoring the fact that Ian had bumped his head on the heat lamp while she held him in place. She stepped away still in the middle of their kiss and grabbed his crotch. She wasn't surprised to find him hard as a rock.

She broke free of their kiss and massaged his cock through his pants.

Ian moaned and closed his eyes. He tried to move off the hot plate to position her and get a grip on her, but Tanja refused to budge. "I am in control, little man." Tanja took hold of his hair at the base of his neck, pulled his head back slightly.

"I don't think so," Ian said and started to pick Tanja up but her grip on his crotch tightened and he realized she was going to squeeze harder unless he released her.

"This is my game," she said. "Your punishment, your discipline and my game." She slapped his face with her free hand. "You will come with me, hand in hand as we walk out of the stadium tonight and pretend this little incident didn't happen." Tanja ran her fingers up Ian's shoulders and over his neck and face. She watched him shudder. His aroused look changed to shock as she pulled his head back by his ponytail and bit his neck.

The pleasurable pain was enough to make his cock grow even harder in her hand.

"You're going to walk out of here and pretend nothing happened. I'll follow out later. Meet me down on the first floor."

Tanja bit his neck again and sucked hard on his exposed flesh.

Ian loved the way her tongue danced over his skin as she nibbled and hurt him, and felt empty when she stopped. "Go," she commanded. Ian turned around and she slapped his ass as he left.

The door closed and Tanja realized that a fantasy of hers was about to come true.

An hour later, Tanja came down to the kitchen they used as an office and waited for her other employee to come in and sign off before she escorted Ian out with her.

"Tough night," Ann called out.

"Yeah. You ready to leave?"

"I sure am. Have you seen Ian?"

"Not since I sent him to stock the third level suites. Why?"

"He's acting weird. He hasn't said a single thing to me since earlier and he's usually so flirtatious." Ann scratched her forehead. "Is he okay?"

Oh, he's fine all right. "I'm sure he's just tired. It has been a long day for both of us."

"Yup. Back tomorrow for one more day of this shit."

Tanja stood and escorted Ann to the door. "Yeah. Last day."

"See you tomorrow then."

Tanja waved to Ann and went back to her chair. She started to sit, but had another thought. If Ian hadn't shown up, where was he? He certainly wouldn't have been stupid enough to leave already. She remembered the way his cock reacted from her touch.

Tanja picked up the clipboard, clocked Ian and herself out and walked towards the door. She grabbed the keys to the golf cart, climbed in and started it up. She zoomed down the walkways and outside towards the ramps and started the uphill drive when she spotted a figure standing in the shadow, cigarette in his mouth. She headed in his direction, pulled up in front of him and stopped the golf cart.

"Where have you been?"

Ian took a draw on his cigarillo and exhaled. He said nothing, kept his glance down at the ground. Strands of black hair blew against his face.

"I asked you a question."

Ian still said nothing. He took another drag from his cigarillo, blew the smoke towards Tanja and looked away.

Tanja coughed when she inhaled the scent of vanilla. His very idiosyncrasies annoyed her further. "I see." She stepped out of the cart and walked up to him. "Have you forgotten our agreement?"

"I chose not to care about it until later."

"You don't seem to understand that you had no choice." Tanja stepped close enough to Ian so that her breasts were brushing against his chest. He took another long drag on his cigarillo, tossed it aside and stepped on the end.

"What are you talking about?"

Tanja reached up and grabbed Ian by the ponytail and brought him to his knees with a swift kick. It took her another second to have him flat on his back as she straddled him and bent down, her lips a whisper away from his. "Your attitude has just cost you extra punishment. Come along quietly, or else I'll make a scene. You don't want pretty little me making a scene."

What Ian wanted was for her to let him go so he could finally react on the lusty feelings for her that he'd had since having started to work this close with her. The way her breasts looked beneath the tight shirt made his mouth water, and the snug fit of her jeans hugged her ass just so that it was almost as if she displayed her product for him as she walked with a sway.

"Well? Are you going to come with me like a good little boy?"

Ian didn't think she was kidding. Tanja was pretty and she wasn't stupid. It would be easy to believe that a man with his stature could hurt a woman like her.

He sighed. "Yes."

"That's my good boy." Tanja lowered her lips to his neck, licked up his neck and to his ear. She nibbled on his earlobe and felt his hands snake down her waist and over her ass. "Not yet," she swatted his hands away.

"Soon," she whispered. Tanja stood and pulled Ian to his feet. "Now come along."

Ian's heart filled with anticipation, his body tingled at the very thought of touching this creature. He kept his desires hidden, except for his erection which Tanja kept stroking as they drove to the parking lot in the cart.

An hour later, Ian sat on Tanja's couch and waited for her. She said she'd only be a moment but it had been fifteen. Ian was getting anxious, nervous and even a little annoyed. She was supposed to be a hot fuck, nothing more, but he wondered just what he was getting.

Clatter on her wood floor and the crack of a whip signaled Ian's attention behind him. He turned his head and saw Tanja. His jaw dropped when he saw her clad in leather that barely covered her breasts, pussy and little else. Her creamy skin provided nice contrast against the dim lighting of her living room. She walked towards him very carefully, slowly. His cock suddenly became very hard and his mouth watered.

"Do you like?" she asked.

"Very much," Ian replied and started to stand.

Tanja came to him, put her hands on his shoulders and forced him back down on the couch. She straddled his legs and sat down with her arms draped around his neck. "Get used to this, because there is going to be a lot of woman on top from now on," she said.

"I like this already."

"You're not going to," she slapped his face. "You've been a very disobedient little boy these past three weeks. You know exactly what you've done and you're going to have to suffer for it."

Ian started to open his mouth to protest but the look in Tanja's eyes scared him. She produced a knife from behind her and let the light reflect off the blade. "This will be part of your torture," she grinned.

Ian's breath caught in his throat.

"You're not woman enough to—"

"To what? Cut you up and have my way with you? Force you to have sex with me? I hardly have to force any man to have sex with me. What I have to make you do is understand," she drew the blade along his chin, "That you are now my loyal servant."

"Not on your life," Ian swallowed hard. The cold steel against his skin didn't make him any more comfortable.

"And the best part," her tone became syrupy sweet, "is I won't need this knife to help me. You'll be begging for my control after tonight is over with." Tanja set the knife down on the table beside the couch. She slid off Ian's knees and stood. She arched her back, brought her hands up over her shoulders, behind her head and let her beautiful red mane flow over her barely clad body. "You already want this," she uttered.

Ian's mouth began to water and his cock grew hard just looking at her.

"Stand and strip," she commanded.

Ian did as he was told, not quite sure why. Tanja walked over to the wall and flipped a dimmer switch to lesson the light. The way Ian's body looked when he moved towards her was graceful. Her juices had definitely begun to flow.

Tanja licked her lips at the sight of his cock as it bobbed defiantly in front of him. "That's nice. Maybe it'll get some attention in a few moments. Come with me."

Ian looked at the way the T-back panties outlined Tanja's toned ass. He reached out to grab her but she shoved his hand away.

"You'll get your turn to touch me if you're a good boy."

Tanja led Ian down the hall and into a room with little furniture, a leather bench and some chains that hung from the wall. Between the chains was a post with a place carved out that was about the size of a human head. "There," she pointed.

Ian walked over to the space and stepped closer to the wall. His face was pressed into the headspace and a leather clasp was fastened around his neck.

"Hey, what are you—" he started to speak but a yelp came out when Tanja grabbed his scrotum and tugged downward.

"Not unless I tell you are you to speak," she said. "Do you understand?"

Ian barely nodded. The pressure on his balls hurt. He pushed against the wall but her nails dug into his cock and he hissed. Tanja brought one arm up to the chain, adjusted the length and cuffed him in. She did the same with his other arm and then kicked his feet apart.

Two leather fetters were fastened around his feet and held him secure. Tanja went over to a desk, picked up half of a box and brought it back to Ian. She lined up the posts, secured the box in place and knocked on the cedar for good measure. "Can you hear me?"

Ian mumbled something that sounded like a yes.

"Good. Can you breath?"

Again, another mumbled yes.

"That's what I want to hear. Now, you're going to be subjected to my whims if you want your dick sucked, do you understand?" Not only did Tanja want his cock in her mouth, she wanted it in her pussy, her ass, wherever he could put it after she was through with him. Her breasts swelled and her nipples became little peaks as she massaged them through the leather.

Ian felt trapped, but the mention of a blowjob reminded him that he was still horny. Damn his body for its betrayal!

"Have you ever had a dildo up your ass, boy?"

Ian's body tensed. He mumbled something that sounded like a protest, but Tanja laughed. "You will refer to me as Mistress from this night on," she said as she picked up a flogger with a smooth wooden handle. "This won't hurt me a bit," she said and swung the flogger. It landed on his ass. A red welt appeared and she knew he felt the sting but said nothing to his silence. Tanja stepped closer, reached around and grabbed his cock, giving it a few pumps as she swatted his ass again.

Ian moaned, the sensation from the flogger was more of an annoyance, but her hand on his cock was the center of his attention.

"You like that, don't you?" Tanja asked.

Ian nodded.

"Good, because it's all you're getting." She released his cock and spanked his ass a few more times before moving up his back and shoulders. Ian struggled to anticipate the next blow but Tanja made sure each blow landed somewhere different. Tanja slapped his ass with her bare hand and landed a few hits on his thighs, almost skimming his balls, which made him flinch.

After a moment, Ian's body was warm all over. Tanja felt heat rise from his skin as she stood behind him. Close enough to feel his skin against hers, she wrapped her hands around his beautiful waist and played with his cock, teasing him, touching the head, rubbing him, pulling on his balls. "Do you like this?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied, his eyes glazing over.

"Do you think you've been punished enough?" Her husky voice was sure to arouse him. Judging by the size of his cock, she was right in her guess.

Ian shook his head.

"I don't." Tanja laughed and walked away.

Ian's body felt cool, empty without her standing behind him.

"Don't worry. It gets better."

Ian groaned. He tensed his body and waited. Nothing. One minute passed, then two, and still nothing. After five minutes of silence, Ian tried to turn his head only to realize that he couldn't. The smell of fresh cut wood from the box around his head mingled with the scent of sex in the air. He didn't feel alone, didn't hear a door open or close but knew as soon as the hair on his skin stood up that he was about to feel something.

WHACK! Ian yelled as five more thuds landed on his ass. Nails raked down his back and spine and five swats covered each leg, just under his toned ass. He struggled against his bonds but couldn't move much more than a few centimeters.

Tanja could barely make out the words 'motherfucker' and 'goddamnit' but didn't care. She was enjoying his cries as she swatted him with what was known as The Punisher, a large wooden paddle with leather on one side and wooden spikes on the other. So far, she had only used the leather-clad side. Out of fun, but mostly out of curiosity, Tanja turned the paddle over and gave Ian a good spanking on his ass. He cried aloud. The marks that rose up reflected the points from the paddle.

"That's my good boy," she growled. "Cry."

Tanja gave him a tap on his ass with the paddle. Ian shuddered when she tickled his balls and scrotum. He wanted to laugh, but the pain from the paddle was reinforced by another series of swats over the same area where the spikes had landed.

Tears stung the backs of his eyes and he sniffled.

"Are we through yet," she asked?

Ian started to answer but groaned as he realized she was playing with his cock still. Tanja was right; he was still aroused.

"It's time to take you down a notch. You're still resisting me. You need a little lesson in pain management," she said as she undid the box around Ian's head.

Ian thought he'd already gotten a lesson in that area.

Ian took a deep breath. His face was red and tears had slipped down his cheeks. The stolid expression on his face hadn't changed..

"Yes, definitely another notch."

Tanja walked him over to a bench and bent him over it. She slapped his ass once more and grabbed a handful of firm flesh. "I like a strong man. It makes them harder to break."

The wicked laugh that came with her statement didn't reassure Ian. Without a moment's warning, Tanja reached for a flogger and brushed it over his back, ass and tapped his balls with the handle. The urge to shove the flogger handle up his ass made Tanja even wetter as she thought about how much it'd hurt Ian. Tanja liked inflicting delicious pain on her victims.

The hair on the back of Ian's neck stood up and a shiver raced down his spine. Ian started to stand but Tanja pushed him onto a leather surface. The cool leather provided contrast against his warm body and Ian felt a strap slide over his back and secure him. Tanja bound his feet to the legs of the table with rope and made sure to tie the knots just a little too tight.

The scratchy rope wasn't going to bother Ian. He wouldn't let it.

Tanja came around to the front of the table, squatted down and looked directly at Ian. His eyes burned red hot with passion, anger and rebellion. She hadn't seen someone get this defensive in a long time and her thighs were soaked from looking at his expression. "Watch me," she said and slid her fingers beneath the thin material that covered her pussy. "Mmm, this feels so good," she said as she toyed with herself. The crotch of her panties was soaked.

Ian's lips parted, his eyes remained glued to her hand and nothing else. His cock ached for contact with her beautiful mouth at the very least as she tugged her panties up, slid them against her clit and continued to finger fuck herself.

"You like watching this, don't you?"

"Yes," he breathed the words, obvious desire dancing in his eyes. .

Before she got lost in her orgasm, Tanja pulled her fingers out and brought them to Ian's lips. He flicked his tongue over her fingers and started to lick them clean but she pulled her hand away. "Not yet. Besides, I don't like to be licked."

Ian reached out to grab her hand and she went to slap his hand away but he caught her instead. "Now what," he said.

"You really haven't learned anything, have you?" Tanja shook her head, pinched a nipple and lowered her tongue to her breast. She darted her tongue across her skin and gave Ian a desperate 'come fuck me' look that distracted him enough for her to free herself.

"Now," she said as she walked around the table and picked up the flogger. "On second thought," she put it down and picked up a large jump bat with a little claw at the end of the paddle. "You ever try to overstep your boundaries little man, and you'll have more trouble on your hands than you know what to do with," she said as she slapped his ass, his back and shoved his head down on the table. "Do you understand your mistress?"

Ian tried to turn onto his back but he was trapped. His body was tired and he started to feel his will slip away. "Yes," he said.

Tanja picked up a bottle of K-Y, a condom and tapped his ass once more with the claw. She slid the condom over the handle of her crop and covered it in K-Y. "Yes, what?" she said as she probed his ass with two lubed fingers.

"Yes. . ."

The handle of the crop went inside his ass, deep. Ian squirmed and tried to kick back but Tanja held his leg down. In the position she had him in, he couldn't move much but the crop wriggled its way in deeper until it brushed against his prostrate. "Don't you like it when Mistress pleasures you?"

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers
12