Chicks Just Get In the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"Oh God," he breathes in a whimpering, pleading way that shoots through me in a cold fire. I shiver as I slowly tongue his asshole. The muscles clench and tighten. *Is he begging me? Actually begging?*

My heart thumps the wild rhythm of tribal drums and I can hardly keep myself from losing it; but this is probably my only chance to do this, ever, right here in front of Alexa and Patrick watching with their jaws hanging open, so I have to hold it together. From the corner of my eyes I see Patrick stroking his cock while he stares and seeing him masturbate just drives me harder - I push my tongue past the tight ring of Austin's ass in one thrust and he lets out a low scream muffled by the couch cushion. I twist and roll my tongue in his ass, feeling him yield and then grip me, pull me in, never let me go.

*Fuck ...*

I pull back gasping, his taste still on my tongue. I want to make him pay for how he makes me feel. Out of control. Euphoric and terrified. Not sure who I am. If I can make him mine I can get myself free of him.

"Patrick," I suddenly order hoarsely. "Come here."

Patrick looks startled and a little panicky but he does what I tell him. He's as luscious and skittish as a baby bunny and I want to have him too. Fuck bunny. Why can't I have them both? I should. I can and I will. Tired of being the one who only gets crumbs. I want it all.

I reach up and gently grab a handful of Austin's hair, pulling his head back so Patrick can slide under his face while I nod at him encouragingly. My cock presses against the firm cheeks of his ass and my eyes roll back. Fuck. Why does he have to feel this good.

"Go on Patrick," I say softly. "Austin wants to suck it. Don't you Austin?" With my other hand I reach around and run my finger through the sticky pool of pre-cum bubbling from the tip of his cock. He moans. Oh yeah. He wants it. I don't know what - how - why he's been hiding all these years we've been friends but he wants it. I smile with glee as I push his head down so Patrick's cock is right in his face. I don't give him time to linger or change his mind. I just shove him forward so he engulfs that juicy meat in his mouth and hearing his half-hearted protest - "Mmmph!" - stifled by cock makes me so hot I have to pull away from him so just the feel of his skin doesn't make me come.

If he really protests - if he *really* wants to stop, I will stop. But I know he's just surprised. It's a shock to his system and that makes me grin as I lightly control the motion of his head bobbing up and down on Patrick's cock, my fingers wrapped by the silky dark strands of his hair.

My own cock throbs and oozes on his back as I watch him - he looks so fantastically fucking beautiful with his eyes closed and his lips wrapped around Patrick's dick, the muscles of his mouth and throat working as he sucks for all he's worth - and Patrick's eyes roll back in his head while a long, guttural moan comes from his lips. The whole scene is mesmerizing, swimming before my eyes; my lust-blurred vision drifts slightly and I catch sight of Alexa, who's sprawled on the floor with her legs thrown open and her fingers furiously rubbing herself through her pants. I'm glad she's staying out of the way. Enjoy the show.

"Mmmm you like that, don't you Austin?" I whisper evilly, harsh and raspy. "Is he good, Patrick?"

"Oh fuck yes," Patrick blurts, biting his lip while his fingers toy with his own nipple. He is delectable, pale and freckled, and I want to lick him all over until he melts and slithers like an eel in my arms. But first...

"Austin's a dirty little whore, isn't he?" I croon over Austin's back, staring slack-jawed at the image of Patrick's cock sliding into his eager mouth. I'm not moving his head anymore, this is all him. I can feel him trembling against my belly, my groin, my thighs. "What do you think I should do to a dirty little whore like Austin?"

"Mmmfm," Austin chokes... but his eyes are closed and I can see the bliss on his face even as he pretends to fight this.

"Do you think I should fuck his ass?" I hum while I start to move against Austin's back, rubbing the head of my prick through the sweat-soaked crack of his ass. My own juices make it nice and slick and I bite back a moan, shuddering in every nerve. Fuck I want him.

"Oh yeah," Patrick cries out. His left leg kicks up as he shifts positions to better bury himself in Austin's mouth; I let go of Austin's hair to catch Patrick's heel in my hand and draw his foot toward me over Austin's shoulder. His toes curl as I lick his ankle and pull him forward a bit, tilting his hips up, rendering him helpless to the onslaught of Austin's fierce sucking.

"Mmmm! Mm!" Austin lets out a sound of protest at my suggestion of fucking him and he shakes his head, Patrick's cock still buried in his mouth. I grin to see him giving me a wild look out of the corner of his eyes, fighting me, fighting the inevitable. I stroke his ribs tenderly while nibbling Patrick's Achilles tendon. Alexa is rubbing herself furiously; I can hear her little hums.

"Oh, don't you worry," I chuckle, reaching around to run the sensitive tip of my cock over Austin's slippery little hole. "I'll be gentle. I won't let it hurt... I promise." He shivers and pulls back, letting Patrick's cock slap back wetly against his belly.

I hesitate for just a split second, waiting for him to really say No and mean it. My body recoils waiting for it. But he doesn't. He arches his back and drops his head, drawing a long shuddering, gasping breath. I go weak all over and break into a scalding sweat. He wants it. Nothing can stop me now.

I reach forward over Austin's back and grab Patrick's other ankle in my other hand. Gently I pull, drawing him forward so he's lying almost on his back in the chair, legs draped over Austin's back. I smile. Fuck bunnies, all pink and quivering, all for me to play with. I firmly push Austin's head back down to Patrick's crotch and stare as he buries his face in it like a hungry puppy. That's exactly what he is, a slut puppy.

"You love that, don't you Austin," I say under my breath as I reach back momentarily under the couch for a tube of KY I keep under there for my solitary pleasure. "Mmm, I always knew you were a little slut. You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Mmmm," he whimpers as I lick a trail down his spine and into the crack of his ass. His hole clenches and I dive fiercely into its welcome, licking and sucking, teasing it, delivering what I promise, then taking it away and teasing some more. Patrick moans, he's not going to last much longer, not with Austin licking his balls with increasing urgency in response to what I'm doing to his ass, holding himself steady against my onslaught with his hands braced on either side of Patrick's hips. I'm shaking all over myself but I've reached a point where I'm so turned on I can't even conceive of blowing my load, just completely focused Austin's luscious asshole quivering and clenching my tongue as I slide it in and out.

My tongue is a perfect tight fit in his ass. He twists against it, trying to get more of me inside him and I laugh in delight, sending a spasm through him.

"Oh yeah, what a little whore... You're my little whore, aren't you Austin?" I pant and he wiggles back into me giving me all the answer I need. I'm not his bitch, never ever again. He's mine...

His untouched virgin ass is so very tight that it will take a little time to enter him. To do it right, it's not as easy as the porn stories make it seem. I don't want to hurt him. If I'm gonna get my dick inside him, I need to keep him on the edge, completely weak and writhing with desire, until I start to thrust. He has to be relaxed and distracted so there's no pain. A nice little burning as I slide up his tender passage, maybe, but not pain. My little slut puppy needs to enjoy this.

I grab Patrick's knees and roughly push his legs off where his heels are digging into Austin's shoulders. A hot and willing mouth right here to assist me in fucking Austin's ass. I smile at him as I push him to the floor and whisper, "You'll get your turn too."

I get a flash of Patrick's glazed, burning eyes as he sinks between Austin's legs and slides his hands up the smooth and trembling expanse of Austin's thighs. His fingers caress and stroke, exploring and memorizing, trailing around to wrap around the base of Austin's cock as he envelopes it and slides it into his mouth. Austin cries out and his hips jerk; at the same time Patrick is sucking him, I squirt a big dollop of KY jelly on my fingertips and smear it on his hole. The shock of cold makes him gasp and jump, but between my stroking fingers and Patrick's mouth working on his cock, Austin relaxes and moans with pleasure. His hands grip the couch cushions and his forehead sinks between them while he stares down vacantly at Patrick, his back heaving with his breath.

Sweat drenches me as I carefully slide my index finger into Austin's unbelievably tight hole. He moans - part delight and part fear - but I feel him accept my intrusion, his tight muscles flexing and giving way... parting for me, welcoming me. I shake all over, staring down at this incredibly beautiful sight, all the naked male flesh and my finger searching Austin's ass - with Alexa staring, masturbating openly now with her hands inside her panties, little cries coming from her lips.

Slowly I add another finger. I carefully watch his reaction for any sign of pain or discomfort but he only groans and wiggles back against me.

"Does that feel good?" I whisper harshly. "You like my fingers filling you up?"

"Uh," he whimpers and I love seeing him trembling and slutty, desperate and needing me.

"Oh yeah," I rasp. "You want me to fuck you? I'm gonna fuck you so hard Austin..."

Austin lets out another yelp, but Patrick intensifies his sucking just as my fingertips press his prostate and then he's gone. I can feel the electric reaction shoot through his body. He's never known this kind of pleasure because nothing has ever been up his ass, not until now. I'm the first and that makes me dizzy. Little desperate pleading moans come from his lips and I grin, stroking that little spot inside him and feeling the tight muscles of his ass ripple around my fingers as I use my other hand to lube my cock.

When I take my fingers out he gasps and his hole clenches trying to keep me inside. He shudders from the empty feeling; and then I press my cock forward and slide it up and down the crack of his ass, letting him feel it. He sighs and leans back into me. So fucking beautiful. Only my stubbornness is keeping me from shooting right now. I have to do this. I cannot back down... I can't stumble now. I have to have him.

"Oh Austin," I breathe, he feels so fucking good... I wrap my fingers around my shaft and push it gently against his tiny hole. The outer muscles resist. He is so very tight. But I push a little harder and as he gasps, his ass yields to the pressure and the head of my cock slips inside.

Oh Jesus. Oh fuck. I bite my lips not to cry out. God he is so tight and when I look down - down at my cock penetrating him and taking his virginity from him - the rush of pleasure and triumph is almost too much for me. Take him, make him mine, fuck him hard hard hard, make him scream my name over and over...

Gasping for air, I stop. I have to stop; my logical mind reigns in the animal desire to possess him and fuck him till we both pass out. It's his first time. This is an intense moment. I don't want to hurt him so I wait, ready to pull back; but after a minute the rhythm of Patrick's sucking overwhelms Austin's discomfort and he begins to move his hips - caught between Patrick's mouth and my cock filling his ass. He twists and lets out a harsh, keening sound of mingled confusion and pleasure. His excitement increases and his body trembles, growing hotter against me, as I push forward inch by inch into his virgin ass, stretching it wide, claiming it slowly and deeply as mine mine mine.

"You like that, don't you?" I grunt into his ear, pressing my chest down on his sweaty back with my hands bracing the couch cushion on either side on his. "You like my cock in your ass, you like feeling all full. Don't you Austin?"

"Oh yeah," he blurts wildly as his movements get shallower and more jerky down into Patrick's hot mouth and up into my cock, burying it deeper inside him. "Yeah... fuck me, Will..."

He clenches around me like a fist and then I'm totally unglued. Instead of a tingling build my orgasm is a fucking nuclear blast that flashes through me in a split second and crackles and bursts through my entire body at once - violently I cum inside his ass and I can barely even open my eyes in time to see the flood of cream spill from around my cock and leak from his hole. Jesus, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... his virgin asshole stretched and dripping my cum as I pull my cock out, still aching and twitching.

"Patrick," I demand and grab him by the arm. My voice is ragged, hardly even my own. Patrick's eyes are round and amazed but he lets me pull him up as I move aside and push him between Austin's spread thighs. I wrap my hand around Patrick's rock-hard cock as we both look down at the delicious sight of Austin spread before us, needy and waiting. So slutty, dripping cum, his skin flushed and his body shaking. "Fuck him," I rasp at Patrick.

Patrick meets my eyes for a startled second before he swallows and looks down at his cock - his face is damp with sweat and I lean over and lick the salty bead that trickles down his neck, using my hand to push his hips closer to Austin. "Fuck him, Patrick. He needs your dick in his ass, don't you Austin?"

"Mm," Austin whimpers; and just seeing him spread out like that, begging and whimpering, makes me hard again. Patrick doesn't wait to be asked a second time. He throws himself forward over Austin and I reach over and cup his balls as he sinks his cock into Austin's dripping hole, so loose and spread there is no resistance at all. Patrick groans in his throat as he buries himself all the way to the hilt in one long stroke. I pant through my grin, wrapping my arm around Patrick's neck. I lick his ear while he trembles, moaning; my other hand guides his hips into a thrusting motion into Austin's waiting ass.

"That's it," I growl in my throat. "Fuck him hard. You love that, don't you, slut." I run my hand over Austin's ass, slicking him with my cum that's dripped onto his thighs. "Tell us you love it, slut..."

"Yes," Austin cries out as Patrick fucks him fiercely. The wild thrusts make him quiver and low, guttural sounds come from his throat each time Patrick bottoms out in his ass; my hand guides Patrick's hips to a little extra shunt when he hits, driving him up further. Patrick's thrusts get wild and shallow, a sweat blooms over his pale lithe body, and all the sudden his muscles go stiff - he freezes, his head goes back and he wails as his empties loads of cum into Austin's ass. There's not much room left since he's already full and most of it oozes forth as Patrick slowly pulls out, reeling.

All I can do is stare at the sight of Austin, trembling and dripping. Part of me wants to lick him clean... but another part of me isn't satisifed with that. He still hasn't gotten off yet. He's shaking, his head down between his arms that are spread-eagled on the chair; he hardly even knows what he needs to finish him off.

I tear my eyes from him and grin at Patrick. He looks gorgeous, flushed and sweaty and panting, almost giddy. My cock stirs again, brushing his thigh. I caress his soaked hair and lean over to swiftly kiss his hot mouth, before I glance at Alexa, who's apparently reached her own climax and is merely sitting there in a disheveled heap, staring at us with her eyes glazed. I dismiss her and turn back to Austin.

Not so tough now, all naked and fucked over, on all fours dripping with mingled cum and whimpering for completion. All my twisted love and hate seems to fade into something like indifference. I glance back at Patrick, my shiny little fuck bunny, and smile. This is something new... something better, completely fresh with no bitterness, no history.

Reaching down I scoop mine and Patrick's mixed cum from Austin's ass and gather it in the cup of my fingertips. Then I grab his shoulders and pull him up, freeing his hands from the couch. And I bring my hand up to his slack, panting lips and slide my cum-soaked fingers into his mouth. He licks it clean without hesitation - whimpering with need as he does. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I pull my fingers from Austin's mouth and lean over toward Patrick, who's collapsed against the side of the couch - he grins at me and I smile back at him as our lips meet. He tastes as sweet and tangy as apple juice and kissing him gives me a little flutter in my stomach. I close my eyes. I lose myself in his kiss until on the edge of my brain a little whimper intrudes and I open my eyes to find Austin staring at us, his eyes wide and desperate as he strokes his cock. Alexa is still sitting and watching, reeling from what she just saw.

"Will, I need," Austin stutters, "aren't you..."

I'm a little surprised to see him and remember he's there. But God this is sweet, I realize with a grin. Please let me, I used to beg to suck his dick, just a little taste of him, and now he begs for a taste of me, for me to satisfy his darkest urges he never fully admitted until now. But now it's just too fucking late.

Austin stares in open-mouthed amazement as I stand on my wobbly legs and draw Patrick up by the hand. I think it's dawning on Austin I'm not getting him off, that I'm just going to leave him there in a quivering heap. Just the way he's left me so many times. This time I'm just going to walk away. I smile at Patrick and hand him his clothes as I draw him to the stairs.

"You can't just leave," Austin protests, trying to get back some of his control over me. But I'm already gone, and I only turn my head to fire back over my shoulder while Patrick and I head upstairs to find munchies, and then up to my room for our own private continuation of this party.

"You wanted to know if Alexa would fuck you; well, now you can ask her yourself."

**

Author's note: this is a work of fiction. In real life unsafe sex kills.

Thanks TH, S and AC.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers
12