Child Stars No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,662 Followers

As soon as the elevator doors closed, it was on again. They took turns pushing the other's back against the mirrored walls of elevator car, kissing each other all over their faces and necks. Out onto Natalie's floor and down the hall they continued. It took all of Natalie's concentration and will to stop long enough to retrieve her keys and open the door.

"Hey Nat. What say we start up a fire?"

"I thought we already did," came the return as her friend nibbled on her neck.

"No, that's not what . . . oh God . . . that's not what I meant. The fireplace . . ."

"Oh, yeah." With one last grope, Natalie broke away, flinging her vest onto the chair, then grabbed some kindling and newspaper from around the side of fireplace, and proceeded to arrange it all in the appropriate location. Christina was enjoying the view as Natalie kneeled on the floor and tried to get the lit match under the newspaper. Her perfect ass well displayed by her body suit and her position. Christina grabbed some blankets from off the sofa and tossed them on the ground behind the other girl. She quickly removed her clothing, then kneeled behind her friend just as she got the fire going. As Natalie straightened herself up, her back came into contact with Christina's breasts, and she almost cooed.

"Miss me?" asked Christina.

"Oh yeah."

Christina leaned back and located the zipper to Natalie's body suit, slowly unzipping it like a child opening a Christmas present that is too good to be true. Natalie pulled the sleeves forward until her arms were free and the top of the suit fell to around her waist. Christina wrapped her arms all the way around and started fondling Natalie's small breasts while pushing her own substantial chest into the broadest section of Nat's back.

"God Chris! Your tits are so hot!"

"Speaking of hot . . ." Christina slid her hand down past the waistline of Nat's suit. Natalie had apparently forgotten to wear underwear, which made Christina's life slightly simpler. She traced around the edges of Natalie's mound with one finger, then the pussy lips, and finally inserting one finger in as far as she could. "Nat, I've never fucked a girl before, so you might have to tell me what to do." By now she was whispering in the other girl's ear. "But I know that this is a little trick that works for me!" With that, she started frigging Natalie's pussy the way she frigged herself when she masturbated. Apparently being former child stars wasn't the only thing she and Nat had in common. Her friend responded by moaning and holding Christina's hand tightly right where it was.

"Don't stop!"

"I won't. I won't until I've returned the favor from earlier."

"Help me get out of the rest my clothes, and I'll give you a hint on how to live up to that promise." Natalie leaned over, with Christina leaning too, keeping her hand hard at work. Natalie pressed her face against the blanket so she could reach back with both hands and slide the body suit over her ass and down to her knees.

For a moment, Christina forgot to breathe. Natalie Portman, her long-time friend, was kneeling in front of her, face to the ground and ass in the air, now completely naked, and with the firelight flickering on her perfectly sculptured back. She folded her hands and rested her head on them.

"Christina, I've been a very bad girl tonight!"

Christina took the hint. Even the most naïve sole in the world would have known what Natalie was wanting. Christina moved slightly around the side, sticking her left hand under Natalie's body and continuing to finger-fuck the girl, then she raised her right hand. ‘SMACK!' The sound rang out through the apartment as Christina brought the hand down on her friend's ass. Natalie's reaction was to raise her head, slightly tilted and her mouth opened in an "O" shape, and to hump her crotch against Christina's hand.

"So, you're a naughty girl?" Christina asked as she spanked Natalie's ass again. "Naughty and nasty!" ‘SMACK' "How many times do you think will be enough?" ‘SMACK' "I just hope my hand doesn't get tired before you are completely . . ." ‘SMACK' ". . . punished!"

Natalie was biting her lower lip and shoving her ass back a little each time to meet Christina's hand. "Don't stop! Please!"

"Why not? ‘SMACK' "What'll happen if . . ." ‘SMACK' " . . . if I keep going?" ‘SMACK'

"I'll . . . I'll . . . Oh FUCK!" Natalie's small frame was practically shivering. With one more ‘SMACK', her fate was sealed. Her tight pussy clenched down on Christina's fingers and she started to cum. Wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through her. Finally, sweating and gasping for breath, she collapsed completely on the floor.

Christina rolled her friend over onto the blankets and away from the fire. Natalie's chest was heaving and glistening, and she had a glazed look on her face. Christina straddled her chest and started tracing her lips with fingers covered in Natalie's own cum. Natalie began licking those fingers, then started to suck on them. Christina periodically reached back and mopped up a little more of Natalie's juices so she could feed them to her. Occasionally she would lick some up for herself.

"I don't taste half bad, do I?"

"Sweet as honey."

Natalie reached up and started fondling Christina's breasts. "God, these things are huge! I wish I had tits like this," she said and gave the nipples a twist.

"Keep that up and you can have them whenever you want."

"Promise?" Natalie pushed Christina back a little so she could sit up, and started kissing and sucking on those luscious tits. Christina held Natalie's head somewhat gently as the girls took one nipple between her vacuum-like lips, then moved to the other. After a few minutes, Natalie apparently had another idea.

"Well, we know how I taste. Why don't we figure out the same about you?"

"Mind if I have seconds in the meantime?"

Natalie smiled and pushed Christina onto her back. She then turned herself around and positioned her legs on either side of Christina's head and buried her own head in her friend's well-trimmed pussy. The two girls began licking, kissing and tongue-fucking with great abandon.

"Sweet!" exclaimed Natalie. "We're going to have to eat in more often!"

Christina would have laughed if her mouth wasn't hard at work on Natalie's cunt. She sucked on her pussy lips and flicked her tongue against her clit. She got an idea. She reached around with her hands, and used one of them to pull on one of Natalie's ass cheeks. She gently touched one finger against Nat's tight little sphincter. She heard a gasp almost immediately.

"That's playing dirty!"

"I just had to see what happened." Christina pulled her finger away.

"I didn't say stop."

Score one for Christina. She returned her finger and slowly inserted it into Nat's ass until the first knuckle disappeared, then began finger fucking her more and more rapidly. She, just for a moment, wish she had a dick or at least a dildo, because she could tell that the tightness that was Natalie's butt would be a sight to behold. Natalie, meanwhile, stepped up her pussy licking. Either she has done this before, thought Christina, or she was born a natural.

This went on for several more minutes, Christina finger fucking Nat's ass and licking away at her crotch, while Natalie was working her magic at the other end. Christina suddenly felt Natalie's finger slip insider her ass while another slipped in her cunt.

"Turn about is fair play!"

Christina paused briefly to revel in the feelings Natalie's fingers were giving her, then returned to the business at hand. She felt Natalie slide a second finger into both her ass and her pussy, and Natalie was working her tongue exclusively on Christina's clit. Christina felt a pressure welling up deep with in her. But she had another idea in mind. She released her grip on Nat's ass cheek with a finger still buried deep inside her ass, raised her now-free hand back and laid one more ‘SMACK' on the girls already reddened ass. Natalie gasped, and Christina saw her hips start to quiver. Christina stopped trying to contain her own orgasm, and all at once, both girls erupted onto the other's face.

It was almost too much for either of them, but they managed to lick up most of each other's cum. The two girls disentangled from each other long enough to collapse together on one of the couches. Natalie was towards the back, and she wrapped her arms around her friend, kissing her gently on the ear and tracing the contours of her breasts and side with one finger. For her part, Christina was exhausted. She had a lot to think about, but not enough energy to do so.

"Regrets?" came Natalie's voice from behind her.

"Only that we haven't tried this before. Don't get me wrong, I like guys. But what we just did . . . well, it didn't exactly feel wrong."

"Actually, I thought it felt pretty damn good."

"Yeah, . . .yeah it did." Christina glanced over her shoulder and looked at Natalie's glowing face. "So, are you going to try and make your flight . . ." Christina had a look of mischief on her face that matched the one Natalie had worn earlier, ". . . or did you want to go dancing again tonight?"

Natalie actually blushed, but was still smiling. "I'll call my agent later. Tell him I've got some things to take care of here." She yawned. "I'll call him later," she said as she nestled her head into Christina's hair. "Much later."

The two girls just lay on the couch together, staring at the fire until they drifted off to sleep.

------------- ----------

The end . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,662 Followers
12