Childhood Demons Ch. 05

Story Info
The dance and the silent agreement.
14.4k words
4.74
10k
5
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

***In this, more of the strange group come together ... or maybe I put that in a bad way. They join up.

Ok, forget about that.

There is mention made of a tribe of people in this and they're still around at over 2 million, though I think that they've probably given up the way that some of them did the things that they did by now for sure.

But this is set in 1924, so at least some of it went on by then still, I'd guess. It's just different now, though I'd imagine that they're still dancing to keep the old ways alive, just like anyone would. 0_o

****

----------------------

Algeria, the coastal plains heading into the foothills of the mountains.

It had taken them from before the dawn to now just to get from the coast to some distance up the rocky slopes leading up into the mountains using the same horses that they'd bought for the trip in when they'd accompanied Yasmikha part way on her journey.

They knew to come, since Zhaeri had heard her large sister's silent call across the miles. This time, A'ishah came along, feeling a little absurd. She wore clothing now and she was glad to have the clothes, but they felt more than a little strange on her since in her life to this point, she'd never owned or worn pants and boots.

So she felt a little out of place there, perched nervously on the horse which Zhaeri rode quite comfortably. What made the trip for A'ishah was that she got to sit in front of Zhaeri, under the extra insulation of the cloak and held securely between her arms as she guided the mare. They were leading another horse and the Bedouin could have ridden that one – if it weren't for the fact that she'd never been on a horse in her life before.

Besides, this way, it made for interesting conversation.

The ground rose slowly at first and the cloak hadn't been needed all that much before – other than to hide what Zhaeri was from the view of others at the outset. As they rode on, the time of year and the gain in altitude were making themselves more than a little known and A'ishah could only imagine what it must be like where Yasmikha had gone.

Algeria can be hot during the summer, hotter than anything, even near to the northern coast. What it must be like far to the south was a thought which kept shaming A'ishah a little, since she knew that her people were from there as she'd been as a child. Now, she was a transplant.

To a lot of people, foreigners mostly, the land was a place that was usually imagined to be flat and hot, but it wasn't always, depending on where one might be. The truth was that while a good portion was somewhat flat, there were mountain ranges down to the south.

And long before one ever got near them, one had to cross what was more like a barrier consisting of several mountain ranges. Somewhere among them were the Djurdjura Mountains, though they weren't going any farther than the foothills to meet up with Yasmikha.

Right now though, A'ishah was glad to be under that cloak, kept warm by the heat of one of the two that she loved most out of all of the four of her friends. She was frank in her thoughts to herself, because she knew that she loved them all dearly, even after such a comparatively short time.

She loved to lie with any of them. She adored both Yasmikha and powerful Håkan. She could easily spend a day just with them, trading caresses and being held between them. She had desires then which couldn't be helped, for they'd never come to fruition, just out of their size differences.

She loved so much to suck and toy with Yasmikha's breasts and nipples. She couldn't keep her hands away, if the truth be known, and she liked to press her face right into that large and warm womanhood where those powerful thighs met. But it was always one or the other and never both.

She couldn't do more than suck and stretch to get her fingers just a little near the entrance of her large friend when she did that and she so wanted to do that then. Being a bright and wickedly imaginative girl, she'd come up with something that all of them liked to watch when she was with Yasmikha.

It took a little doing and you had to get the big girl's nipples hard in the right way first, but she loved to sit carefully on them, doing her best to get one inside of her as far as she could before having to move to use the other one in a similar manner. It went on until they all tired of it and the switching was most often due to the nipple that she happened to be trying to ride growing a little soft from A'ishah's own warmth.

What kept it going was that if she could get one in her far enough, she could try to clamp on it, not that she really could, but Yasmikha liked to feel her try and that kept her nipples hard for a little while longer if A'ishah did it just right.

But it was so much fun to do and it always ended with A'ishah out of breath and needing to frig herself to finish as the others cheered her for doing it. She wasn't shy at all by that point and lay with them all watching as she frigged and played wantonly. They made a point of it never to touch her then, not wanting to break the lovely spell that the smaller girl cast.

A'ishah could stare at Håkan for hours until he laughed at seeing her do it, never understanding why she did. She loved to lie on him and soak up the warmth when she could, feeling those impossibly large pectoral muscles, kneading them – even slapping them gently before she sucked in delight on the nipples of a male, never even having had the thought of it before, never mind the desire to.

She liked to lie in the opposite direction to his body, doing her very best to use her too-small mouth on his hot and turgid shaft, once she'd gotten it interested, of course, and that was never a difficult thing for her to do, since Håkan had such feelings for her. While she struggled to please him, sometimes spitting or drooling on what he had so that she could slide her hands over and along it while she did her best to use her mouth on something that she never could to the degree that he deserved.

Håkan took a long time to come when they were together and doing that, so A'ishah had lots of time to enjoy the way that he loved her in return. He always began by folding himself a little in a bed that wasn't near wide enough for him to do that in. He'd noticed that whenever A'ishah masturbated, she often gave her sex gentle little slaps if she thought that no one was paying much attention.

So what he did for her was slap her there, though in order to be gentle enough, he only used two fingers, never his palm and never very hard. She loved it, feeling that as she ran her fingers over her nub in little circular motions and it always brought her off quickly, though by now, she knew that it was just the start.

He'd stretch a little and lick her to her joy for as long as he could stand the discomfort of the position.

After that, he'd ease back a little for his own comfort and lick A'ishah's little asshole so that she moaned and squirmed almost constantly. She couldn't get away if she wanted to those times and when he felt that she was making progress with her mouth, he'd place his palm on her belly, fingers pointed toward her head and he'd keep licking as he pressed into her slowly with his thumb and fucked her so easily, just drawing it in and out by bending it.

A'ishah's transformation would be complete by that point. His attentions would never fail to turn her into a lustful thing who could do little other than moan out his name and how she loved him so.

He'd keep her almost glassy-eyed this way until her efforts caused him to spurt into her open mouth and all over her face, since she loved to draw it back for a second just for that before going back hungrily. She couldn't possibly get it all – what came out of a male like him, hot and sticky and tasting so good to her.

She never told any of them, but she liked to enjoy thinking through little stories in her mind. Often it was her and the large pair or herself and either of them, as though the other one wasn't with them. When she was with Håkan, she saw herself as a girl who'd been found / rescued / stolen by the beast that he was.

In those little stories, she saw herself as being frightened to death at first, only to be tamed by his true nature to become his little pet – one who loved him more than anything as they traveled together sharing adventures. These were the common elements to her little stories.

She considered that in the light of day, they were slightly juvenile things to daydream about. But she didn't do that then, not very often, anyway. Those were the things that she brought to life in her mind as she relaxed in someone's embrace to drift off to sleep for the night, usually at least partially covered in sticky female juices or some bits of Håkan's semen that had gone unnoticed by any of them.

She never had those little daydreams about the other two, Zhaeri and Koåhn. She didn't have them because she didn't need to – she lived her daydreams with that pair. Every day or night was an adventure.

She was small to them too, but at least she was a lot closer to being a size that fit for them when they loved together. She'd let them lie on her carefully to fuck against her, though what the three of them all liked better was when A'ishah lay between their wide open legs and fucked on them.

Even much later, in the darkest hours of the night, when everyone was asleep, neither of her larger sisters would turn her away if she found herself in a position where she could copulate slowly for a while when no one could see them do it under the covers. Nothing felt so good to her then when they held her little haunches to help pull her against them.

With those two, A'ishah always did her best to please them and she never failed at it. She was astounded that they'd been first lovers between them for years and hadn't thought of more things to do with one another.

The night that she'd gotten them together as she taught them about tribbing had been like a major sporting event in an arena with Håkan and Yasmikha sitting and staring with their jaws in their laps while Koåhn and Zhaeri lay on the floor with their legs scissored and fucking together.

A'ishah was cast into the role of almost a referee as she flitted back and forth, offering tips and advice or just pressing her face down there to kiss them and add a little moisture. Zhaeri had come first and there'd almost been cheering in with the applause before each one had insisted on a turn with their little sister.

A'ishah had gone with Koåhn last because she'd been thinking about it the whole day and working her ideas out in her head. She wanted to improve the wild one's chances at pleasure, since she had a thick bushy bit of fur which couldn't be trimmed.

So when she'd gotten on the floor with the furry one, she reveled in the feeling of working her little cunny into the crotch of the "fur-covered love beast", as she'd whispered it to Koåhn beforehand. Other than jamming herself in between those legs, A'ishah was bent on finding out what she'd thought might work and she couldn't wait.

"Come here and watch, Zhaeri," she'd said, "I have an idea."

With that, it had started out just as it had when Zhaeri had been doing it, but there was the issue of Koåhn's clitoris, since it tended to get lost a little far from the action and A'ishah had noticed that. Of more concern to her was that it couldn't take the pressure either, so her mind had gone into overdrive to think of a way that Koåhn could get even more out of this.

She asked Koåhn to go more gently and after caressing the amazing furred legs which held her, A'ishah had rolled back a little and spit on her hands as best she could, "Spit on it, Zhaeri," she'd instructed, "Get her little banana good and wet for me."

A'ishah began then, bucking her hips while trying not to crush that clitoris. It took some adjustment to find the best place, but once she did, she spit on her hands once again and began to pull that little beauty against her mound, high up on it and she began to caress it as best she could for Koåhn.

The girl reacted instantly and it was quite a ride, since Koåhn now felt the full benefit to her in a way that worked for her and she went to town with A'ishah doing her best to hold them together. She'd come twice and it had been good, but Koåhn had turned into a wild thing in it and none of them even knew how many times she'd bucked herself to her joy.

It ended with both of them on their backs out of breath and grinning.

And just as soon as Koåhn was past it and receptive again, Zhaeri was on the same wild ride.

Yasmikha asked to try and Koåhn nodded, but something unexpected happened that time.

Yasmikha was larger than any of them and somehow, Koåhn's clitoris had gone inside. They stopped suddenly, looking at each other in surprise. Then they began to move ever so carefully and they went a long time, slowly and gently as they moaned and hissed in bliss.

Zhaeri had wanted to go again, but Koåhn was feeling a little raw then, so A'ishah slipped into place against Zhaeri and they enjoyed each other again.

The next night, it had been time for another lesson and it ended with Yasmikha and Koåhn on their hands and knees while Zhaeri followed A'ishah's lead and slowly fucked her sister with her fist.

A'ishah did the same for Koåhn and when they were done, the girls who'd been fucked eased their tired bodies down happily and were asleep within minutes. So they missed most of the final act.

Zhaeri took A'ishah and laid her down to lick her until she was absolutely soaked from her tailbone to her navel, thighs and all.

Håkan lay down then and pulled A'ishah over while Zhaeri held her legs apart for her brother until he was between A'ishah's thighs. He began to hump against her that way and at the height of it, A'ishah was very happy because the male had found a way that they could do it in a way that pleased them both very much at last. He clutched her tightly and slid that thing back and forth while Zhaeri moved up to pull A'ishah's mouth against her sex and they were all happy as the others slept.

Even when it was slow between them, A'ishah had only to spit on her hand and rub Håkan softly to listen to him sigh and moan in response. She matched the pace in what she was doing for Zhaeri and when they were done, she was a complete mess, happy almost to tears at feeling so loved and used and vital to them.

They rode in silence for a long while and eventually, Zhaeri nudged A'ishah gently. "You have been so still for such a long time, sister. Have I said or done anything wrong?

I know that you do not sleep from the way that you sit. For most of our journey, we have talked of anything or you have told me your little tales and I have listened to every word, knowing that Koåhn will be jealous that I can have you against me for so long telling me your stories. Yet you are so still now."

"It's nothing," A'ishah said quietly, "I was only thinking to myself at how lucky that I am. I am in the midst of four who would do anything for me and it came to me that I can honestly tell myself that if I had but one of you and not four, only one, I could be happy. But I do not have only one.

Zhaeri, I have four and more than that, I have found my place in the middle."

She laughed a little, "I am lucky enough to share in a love between three of us girls. Zhaeri, most people might only hope for a chance to earn the love of only one other person. I have two others for my heart – as if the way that the big ones love me isn't enough."

She sighed, "And I lie in the middle and we all please each other. Such a wondrous thing."

She felt Zhaeri nod over and behind her. "We have always been this way between us," the she-orc said, "We saw the way that it is more natural for our kind to argue and fight. We sat together one night as we all wandered. We'd eaten our evening meal and I'd stolen some ale for us all that afternoon, so we sat as though we'd all eaten the greatest of feasts and we were happy to be with each other.

Koåhn suddenly remarked that out of all of the families that we knew among us as a band of wayfarers, we were the only one which had remained together in spite of everything. Of some families, there were only single ones left, or at most two. Our kind is prone to argue – as even you have seen. Yet we knew from the beginning that we were the only ones who could be counted on for each other. It just seemed natural to us.

Not long before we lost track of everyone else, we decided that we were enough for each other. We could go on together. We would anyway, so why not begin to mate with each other, since we loved each other so?

To have you in with us makes it all even sweeter. None of us can understand it even yet, but not one of us has even become a little annoyed with you over anything yet. You fit with us and you keep us all well-loved and very pleased."

She put one arm around A'ishah and hugged her a little, "Koåhn and I share the most with you."

She looked at the road ahead and where it was taking them for a moment. "Would you like to hear of what I have learned since we left this morning? There is a little more to tell now that I have had such a long silence."

A'ishah nodded, "Yes. Tell me anything, Zhaeri. I love to listen to you anytime."

She heard the surprised tone from behind her, "Really?"

"Oh yes, "the human declared, "I love to listen to you both for different reasons," she said, "For her part, Koåhn speaks to me of more earthy things, what I should be smelling on the wind or how I should see the way that the leaves flutter in the breeze and try to see the things that she just knows when she sees things like that. Even when we are loving together, she is more ... "

She looked up at Zhaeri for a moment, "I want to say animal-like, but that is so far wrong. Our sister is very ... lusty in her way. You are as well, but it is not the same to me."

Zhaeri chuckled, "Now if there was ever a thing that I'd ache to hear from your lips, sweet one, this must be it. Tell me of it if you can."

A'ishah shrugged, "I can try, but at best, I will be describing feelings, so it will be hard to do well. When I lie with Koåhn and she caresses me, it is almost never done with a fingertip – unless the way that we are lying makes it so. She prefers to use her palm as well as her fingers. She seldom traces over my shoulder or breast with just a finger. She takes that part of me in almost a grip – as soft as she does it and even then, it is a moving one most often.

You, on the other hand, use your fingertips much more and in some surprisingly subtle ways when you caress me. Sometimes, I could swear that it is the softest sort of breeze which brushes my skin and leaves such a pleasant and sweet tingle to let me know how I am loved by you.

You both love to try to keep me surrounded by your larger bodies – which I adore – but even there it is in different ways. And when you do things to love me, I often wonder if I will be left with a working mind at the end of it when it is time to sleep.

Most often, Koåhn takes me – purely, simply, open-heartedly and wildly as is her way – and that is what she does to me. I love it when she forces me down with my face against the bed as she fucks me with her jewel, holding me and just plowing me into the bed. She does it all like a girl loving another girl even so, for she is so strong and yet thoughtful of my comfort and pleasure.

But there is no doubt that I am being taken.

You do the loving of me in a far different way, and even so, I know that I am yours for that time and no other's. You hold me as you did that first night and you play my body until I sing for you as sweetly as I can, for it is only what I ought to be doing then. Imagine if I cried out and grunted as I do when Koåhn has me for her pleasure. It would sound silly then, no?"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers