Childhood Sweethearts All Grown Up Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues.
2.8k words
4.43
14.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story. Please read part one to find out how things got the way they are.

*

We laid together in silent afterglow for the longest time, each of us lost in our own thoughts. The last thing Nancy had said, about having more fantasies she would like to live out, stuck in my mind. I kept thinking about my pubescent fantasies, and all of the nights I would lie awake thinking about my various kinks and fetishes, usually with Nancy as the star. Was I about to live some of them out for real?

Eventually Nancy broke the silent reverie. "So..." she said, her lips so close to my ear she barely had to whisper, "What kind of fantasies do you have?"

I was hoping I wouldn't have to go first. What if she found my fantasies disgusting? I was silent for a while, trying to build up the courage to say what I wanted and trying to find the right way to say it.

"It's okay," Nancy said, "You can tell me. The worst thing I'm going to say is no."

I took a deep breath, "Well, I kind of have a food fetish," I said quietly. I think it originated from seeing 9 ½ Weeks. If you didn't have a food fetish after seeing that movie, you never would. "I would like to, you know, eat food off of you." I said, and then waited tensely for her response.

Nancy leaned over and kissed me. "Do you think you can find your way back to the kitchen?" She asked.

I nodded, but it was pitch black. "Yeah," I said.

"Okay, go raid the kitchen for whatever you want," Nancy said, "Meanwhile I'll get ready for my fantasy."

I bounced out of Nancy's bed and groped my way through the darkness. I stopped at a bathroom first and cleaned myself up a bit. I heard a sink running somewhere else in the house so I was sure Nancy was doing the same. After I was done, I found my way to the kitchen which was bathed in an eerie glow from the appliance clocks. I opened up the refrigerator door and immediately grabbed a bottle of maple syrup and a can of whipped cream. Next, I searched through the cabinets and took a jar of peanut butter. This was going to be so messy, I thought to myself. I hoped Nancy wouldn't mind.

I came back to Nancy's bedroom and found that she had turned on a small lamp, bathing the room in a soft glow. Nancy was standing in a corner of the room, dressed now in a silk robe that was clumsily tied around her waist, covering her breasts but leaving a bare strip along her front and down her thigh. It was undeniably sexy and I could feel myself getting hard again. I'm sure she could tell since I was still naked.

Nancy was looking at the jars of food in my arms. "Good choices," she said, "But I think we're going to get sticky."

"We might have to shower after this," I said.

"Not to mention wash the sheets," Nancy added, "But don't worry about it. You live out your fantasy and I get to live out mine. I think we can actually do it at the same time," Nancy said, moving closer to me and the bed and undoing the sash on her robe, pulling it completely loose from her robe and holding it out to me. "I want to be tied up," Nancy said.

"Okay," I said, turning my gaze to her bed and trying to determine the best way to tie her to it. I don't know why I bothered, I'm sure Nancy had already worked all of that out a long time ago. Nancy had a wooden headboard and as she beckoned me to follow her to the bed I could see how I could tie her to the wood posts. Nancy lay down on the bed with her robe still on but completely open, exposing her naked body to me. She stretched out luxuriously, her arms reaching toward the headboard where I obediently began to tie the sash around one of the wood posts, and then around her wrists. I tied her wrists snugly, but not too tight. She definitely could have gotten herself loose if she wanted to, but I think it was the sensation of bondage that she was going for, not the reality.

I finished tying her, and then gazed down at her lying naked beneath me. We kissed, long and slow, and then I turned to reach for the can of whipped cream that I put at the corner of her queen-sized bed. Nancy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue at me. I shook the can and sprayed some whipped cream on her tongue. We kissed again, swirling the whipped cream between our tongues and getting it all over our faces. Next, I sprayed a trail of whipped cream from her neck to her belly button. I started at her neck and slowly worked my way down, licking and sucking at her skin as I ate through the whipped cream. Once I reached her belly button I sprayed some more whipped cream right over both of her nipples. I looked at Nancy who smiled and playfully pulled at her restraints.

I ate the whipped cream off of her breasts, first one and then the other, pausing long enough to kiss and suck on each nipple until it got hard. Nancy moaned and squirmed from the attention she was receiving. I reached back again and took the bottle of maple syrup, opening it and carefully pouring just a little bit in the center of her neck. I began to kiss and suck at her neck, spreading the sweet, sticky syrup as I went. I poured some more on her collarbone, with too much spilling out and onto her silk robe spread out beneath her.

I looked at Nancy to apologize. "Don't worry, it's going right in the wash," she said. "Just keep doing what you're doing. It feels really good."

Emboldened, I licked and sucked the maple syrup off of her collarbone and neck, and then did the same thing to the other side. I put just a tiny bit on each nipple and licked it off again, keeping each nipple hard. I poured some more down her chest and watched it pool in her belly button and down her sides. I stuck my tongue out and followed the trail the maple syrup took, pausing to lick and suck every drop out of her belly button. Nancy squirmed as I tickled her sides with my tongue.

When I finished licking every bit of maple syrup off of her, I kissed Nancy again as I fondled her sticky nipples, trying to keep them erect. Next, I took the jar of peanut butter. I scooped some out of the jar with my fingers and spread it on Nancy's lips. I kissed her again, tasting the peanut butter. I slowly worked my way down her body, putting globs of peanut butter on her neck, her breasts, and her stomach, and then licking them off. I put a glob on each thigh and then ate them off. I paused, thinking about what I should do next. Nancy watched me expectantly. In the back of my mind I knew I wanted to try and go down on her, but I had never done it before, and I was worried that I wouldn't like it, or that I wouldn't do a good job. Finally, I just decided to go for it. I took the whipped cream again and aimed it between her legs. Nancy obediently opened her legs wide. I sprayed whipped cream on the inside of each of her thighs and ate my way from her knees in. Then I shook the can and took aim right at her pussy. Nancy flinched as I sprayed a glob of whipped cream right on her pussy.

I closed my eyes and moved slowly towards her crotch until I felt whipped cream on my face. I ate my way through the barrier of whipped cream until I could feel the soft hairy covering the fleshiness of her pussy underneath. I gave her pussy a lick. I tasted more whipped cream than her, but the odd feeling of her pussy on my tongue left me at a loss for a similar feeling. Was the inside of a pussy like the inside of a mouth? Not really. I couldn't describe it.

I was wrapped up in my thoughts, so much so that I almost didn't notice Nancy moaning and squirming in response to my attention. She thrust her pussy towards my face. I took it as a sign that I was doing something good. I continued to lick my way around her pussy, burrowing my way through her pussy hairs until I found the little lump that must have been her clitoris. I paused to pull a pussy hair out of my mouth and began to work on her clitoris, licking little circles around it and then licking the whole thing with broad strokes of my tongue.

Nancy was clearly enjoying herself, moaning and writhing. She was moving her legs around aimlessly, and then she placed them both on my back, surrounding my head with her thighs and stopping just short of crushing my head between her legs. Being tied up and all the attention I was giving her had her really turned on.

Sensing she was getting close, I took my left hand and inserted a finger into her pussy while I continued to lick at her clitoris, all the while trying to keep her pussy hairs away from my mouth with her right. It only took about a minute of this double stimulation to bring her to orgasm. She started to buck her hips, which made it hard to keep my mouth on her clitoris, but then she wrapped her legs around my head, pressing me to her and keeping my mouth where it was through her orgasm. I just tried to ride out the storm, licking and finger-fucking her as best I could. It went on and on, but finally Nancy relaxed. I stopped what I was doing and slowly climbed up her until we were face to face.

Nancy kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. "Wow," she said, "That was amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure," I said with a smile.

"Being tied up like that, feeling like I had no control... made it so much more intense," Nancy said. I felt her pull at the sash that kept her tied to the bed. "Umm... could you get me loose?"

I thought she was joking because I didn't tie her too tightly, but she wasn't. Somehow when she was thrashing around she managed to secure the sash more tightly around her wrists. You could see that it was starting to cut off the circulation. It took a minute to undo the knot, but I got her loose. She thanked me and started shaking her hands and rubbing her wrists to get the circulation back.

Once she felt better, we both sort of took notice of the position we were in at the same time. I had shimmied my way up her to get her loose and I was sitting astride her chest, with my erection not far from her head. Nancy gave me a wicked smile. "My turn," she said, and then she reached for the can of whipped cream.

"Lie down," she instructed me, and I obediently turned and lay down beside her, my seven inch erection pointing in the air. Nancy shook the can and then looked me over thoughtfully, her eyes moving over my hairy chest. She sprayed some whipped cream on my neck and clavicle, where I wasn't hairy, and proceeded to lick it off, careful not to get any whipped cream in her long brown hair. Then she sprayed a bit on each of my nipples and quickly licked it off, followed by a glob in my belly button. She gave me another glance, and then sprayed it right on my hard cock. I was so turned on that the sensation of the whipped cream alone was almost enough to make me come.

"Oh my god," I whispered as I could feel Nancy's tongue touch my shaft through the whipped cream. "I'm not going to last long."

"That's okay," Nancy whispered back between licks. She was licking along my shaft like it was an ice cream cone, and I could feel my cock twitch during one particularly long lick. Once the whipped cream was gone she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock with one hand, and sprayed me with more whipped cream with the other. The feeling of her hand sliding up and down my slippery shaft was unbelievable, and I began to move my hips in rhythm with her stroking.

Nancy began to lick the tip of my penis, and that was what brought me over the edge. "Ugh, I'm coming," I moaned. Nancy moved her head away but kept stroking as I shot my load all over her hand and my pubic area.

Nancy was staring thoughtfully at the cum on her hand. "Okay, shower time," she said, and grabbed me with her other hand and pulled me toward the bathroom.

We took a quick shower together. We kissed a little and groped a little but mostly just washed each other off. Then we threw her robe and her sheets in the wash. I helped Nancy put new sheets on the bed. By then I think we were both worn out.

Nancy lay down on the bed and patted the spot beside her. "Come, lie down," she said. I gave another fleeting thought to my family, hoping nobody was sitting up and wondering where I was. I got in bed together and we snuggled up close. Before I knew it we were both asleep.

I awoke a few hours later, momentarily surprised to find myself naked and entangled with an equally naked Nancy. The events of the last night quickly came back to me, and I smiled and gave Nancy a little squeeze. The morning sun was shining faintly around the blanket covering her bedroom window. Nancy stirred, and then looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning," I said. Nancy moaned and shut her eyes in response. There was so much I wanted to say in that moment, everything that had gone unsaid through our childhood and adolescence. "Nancy..." I began.

Nancy opened her eyes again. "You have to go, don't you," she said, and she didn't say it angrily, more like as a sad resignation to the truth.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, "We were supposed to go back home this morning, even though I have a whole week of spring break and no plans..."

"And unfortunately mine is over," Nancy said, "And my parents are coming home this afternoon."

"Oh," I said.

"Let's get dressed," Nancy said, and she untangled herself from me and went to her closet. I went from the bedroom to the living room, picking up my clothes and redressing. I found that the TV was still on and the DVD was still in the player. I turned everything off as Nancy joined me, dressed in a sweater and jeans. "Ready to go?" She asked.

The ride back to my aunt's house was quiet. I was expecting a bunch of angry family members to be waiting for me on the front lawn or something, but that didn't happen.

Nancy parked in front of my aunt's house. "Well..." I began to say, but Nancy cut me off.

"There's something you should know," Nancy blurted out, "My family is moving to Arizona. I'm transferring to a school there in the fall."

"Oh," I said, blindsided by the news, "So this is what?" I asked.

"I hate goodbyes," Nancy said.

I waited for Nancy to continue, but that was all she had to say. I don't know what I was thinking would happen. Would my childhood sweetheart have turned into the great love of my life? Would there have been other nights like this? One more, two more, a thousand more? I got the feeling I would never know.

"Well, we can keep in touch," I said hopefully.

"Yeah," Nancy said, but she already sounded distant.

"Thank you," I said, and I kissed her on the cheek. She held out her hand and I gave it a little squeeze, and got out of the car. I watched Nancy pull away, and out of my life forever.