Children of Sin Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a glorious dream, Samuel thought. He could never had imagined that morning when he woke up that by the end of the day, he would be getting his balls sucked by the most gorgeous girl he had ever known. He was lost in his delight when he suddenly felt the warmth of her breath move to his penis, and a hot, wet feeling began to surround his cock-head. He looked down and nearly dropped his load at the sight of this angel sucking on his cock. His head rolled back and he let out a groan as his hips began to push himself into her. She let his cock head roll over her tongue and past her lips, and soon more and more of his fat cock was trying to push its way inside, each inch of it desperate to feel the inside of her mouth. She held his hips securely, trying to control how much she sucked into her mouth, scared at first that she wouldn't be able to take all of it. She slowly rocked her head back and forth, allowing his cock to push in and out of her mouth slightly, before she noticed him wincing. She realized that he was getting close, so she started to pump him in and out of her faster. Her mouth worked its glorious magic, having had some experience, mostly with dildos and that sad fucker, Mr. Busey, but Samuel didn't know that. All he knew was that she had a natural talent, and he was ready to explode right down her throat. Soon she found herself forcing more and more of him down her throat, her esophagus relaxing a bit and trying to control her gag reflex. The room was filled with the music of his more incessant moans and her wet slurping of his cock. She let one hand massage his balls as the other played with her now dripping pussy, when she suddenly felt him tense up and his balls tighten. Suddenly, she stabbed a finger into his sweaty ass-hole, and he immediately let out a groan, almost like a shriek, as he felt his cum bubbling up through his dick. Soon, she felt the warm, thick jiz fill her mouth in large spurts, and she tried her best to swallow it all, almost choking on it as the excess began to creep out the sides of her lips, all the while pumping her middle finger in and out of the tight ring of his ass-hole. His semen coated her throat as she sucked it down, feeling a bit like swallowing thick cough-syrup, except this hot treat didn't have the same god-awful artificial cherry flavor. It was a flavor that was much more fulfilling, and she licked and slurped on his quickly deflating, spent pecker, getting as much of his delicious cum off of it as she could, eventually relishing just the taste of his skin.

Samuel's forehead and chest were slick with sweat, and he was nearly out of breath, feeling a bit dizzy, but as he looked down on this erotic scene, he couldn't help but start growing to arousal all over again. She used her fingers to pick up the last globs of cum off her face, licking them clean, and he had to smile at how much she seemed to resemble a kitten cleaning its face and licking at its paws. She was an amazing creature. And he simply had to show his appreciation for giving him so much pleasure.

Suddenly, there was a noise at the front door. Both of them froze, before realizing that it was the sound of a car door slamming shut, and then voices outside. Samuel quickly looked to Leslie, who had a scared, pleading look on her face. She didn't have to say a word, he knew exactly what it was. Her parents. Faster than a crack-whore scrambling for a piece of rock, he grabbed his clothes and shoved his dick in his pants. He looked around the room, trying to devise some sort of escape route, while Leslie quickly threw on her bathrobe and hid any evidence of the sexual encounter. They heard the door open, and her parents called out, "Hello, Leslie! We're home!"

Shit shit shit! This isn't good. Quickly, Samuel realized that they were on the ground floor, and that her window had full access as an exit. He rushed over, pulling open the window and practically tearing the curtain off the wall, desperate to get the hell out of there, before he felt a tug on his arm. Leslie was motioning for him to hide in her closet, and he realized that there was no time to argue as the sound of footsteps got louder and louder, closer and closer. He was shoved in amongst sweaters and dresses and shoes as soon as her father knocked on the bedroom door, and just as Leslie shut the closet door, her father poked his head in.

"Hi sweetie. Oops! Sorry, didn't realize you were indecent," Leslie's father quipped, with her little sister just behind him.

Leslie smiled sweetly, and said, "That's okay, Daddy. I was just about to hit the shower," as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Pleased with that answer, he left her alone, shutting the door. Leslie was just about to open the door and tell Samuel that the coast was clear when her 13 year old sister Becky suddenly burst in.

"Hey Les, could I borrow your green sweater..." she began to say, just catching Leslie slamming the closet door behind her and leaning up against it as if in surprise. Becky got curious. "What was that?" she asked.

"What was what?" Leslie quickly blurted, trying not to freak out.

"That. Why are you leaning up against that door for? Are you hiding something?"

Goddamn little brat, why don't you just leave? Leslie needed to think quick.

"I'm, uh, hiding mom and dad's, uh, anniversary present in here!" God, she's never going to believe that one...

"Really? What is it? Can I see?" Shit! The little cretin bought it!

"NO!! I mean, I want it to be a surprise, and I know you'd end up blurting it out and ruining the surprise if I let you see." C'mon, just leave, please!

"Aw, that's no fair..."

"Would you PLEASE just... just go! I don't need an audience to get ready for my shower." Damn is this one nosy kid!

"Alright. Just let me know when you're done with your shower, cause I'm still sweaty from dance class."

"Okay, fine."

Finally, Becky left, and Leslie rushed to the door, making sure it was locked, before rushing back to the closet and letting the poor, petrified Samuel out. She led him to the window, pushing the window open wide enough to let him crawl out. He put a foot outside when he suddenly got an idea, and, making like so many cheesy romance movies he's seen before, he suddenly grabbed Leslie and kissed her deeply. She was totally surprised and totally breathless by the time they broke the kiss, her face displaying a smile mixed with pleasant shock.

"Still want to go to the prom?" he asked.

"...you fucking bastard..." she muttered with a smile.

"I know," he replied with a wink, and slipped away for the night.

As she watched him sneak around the back yard and jump a fence, all she could do was laugh.

"I know," she repeated to herself.

...to be continued