Children of Sin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The recesses of his mind went back to his previous sexual experiences, which, unfortunately for him, weren't too numerous. His subconscious reviewed a number of heated petting sessions with girls he knew and girls he hadn't met before, at parties or in a parked car. Memories of marijuana smoke thick in the air, or just the smell of that fresh, womanly-aroused aroma. Groping of breasts and the teasing of hair, shirts on, shirts off, shoes on, skirts hiked-up to reveal white panties. His hand finding their way down to their crotches, over the pants, over the panties, under the panties. A curly-haired, red-headed party girl, smelling of pot and wearing hemp jewelry; a cute Korean foreign-exchange student, visiting his family for a week, quiet and alluring; a girl with bleach-blonde hair, a girl that he used to be good friends with. All of these memories racing through the very back of her brain, but his attention fully on Leslie.

His tongue playing with her nipples, kissing the firm globes of flesh, and Samuel's heart raced. He knew what he was about to do, and it was the furthest he had ever gone with anyone. He just prayed that he wouldn't suck. As he continued his loving assault on her breasts, his right hand, which had been stroking her firm thighs up till now, slowly started to creep up her skirt. Leslie cooed with an accepting, wanting smile on her face, her eyes closed and enjoying the sensations he was giving her. His fingers rubbed their way up to the warm crotch of her panties, and already he could feel a dampness there. Instinctively, he petted this wetness, just the same as he had done almost a dozen times in his previous experiences. Her legs parted a little further, gaining him better access to her hidden treasures, a moan, more like the growl of a feral animal, growing in her throat. She was on fire. Samuel's head continued its downward journey, taking his time to pay attention to her navel and to kiss and suck at her fingers as she caressed his face, edging him onward. As he continued to kiss the soft skin on her belly, his hands took a quick rest from their massaging to grab at the waist-band of her skirt, tugging down. She raised her hips off the sofa cushion, making it easier for him, enjoying the feel of the cotton material sliding off her hips and down her smooth legs. His hands once again found their way to her newly exposed, bikini-cut panties, rubbing at her softly. His lips met the silky material, and he continued to kiss down to the damp patch, letting his tongue tease her. He inhaled that woman scent that he loved so much, his senses flooded with her essence.

Leslie's breathing got deeper, sharper. She hadn't been so turned on in a long time. Her hips were now moving around, trying to press herself harder into his face, trying her best to get some more delightful friction against her aching, wet pussy. She felt his tongue probe through her panties, driving her crazy. She pinched at her nipples, hard, sending electric jolts through her body. She needed him badly. She suddenly felt his teeth playfully nipping at her crotch, catching the soft material of her panties. Samuel tugged at her panties with his teeth, getting a better taste and scent of her sweet juices. His thumbs soon hooked themselves into the waist-band, and he removed her panties slowly. She raised her hips again, this time bringing her knees up, and he watched, mesmerized as her pussy emerged. Sparsely covered with light, curly hair, her skin looking so soft and pink, her inner petals covered with the shiny dew of her arousal. It looked absolutely mouth-watering. He finally pulled the undies free from her ankles, tossing them aside as he brought her legs down, straddling his knees where he kneeled on the sofa cushion. Her fingers at her nipples, elbows to her side, her eyes half shut and her hair spilled around her head, she was the most sensuous, beautiful vision he had ever seen, not even matching anything in his dreams. It was a moment and an image that would burn itself into his memory for the rest of his life.

Samuel lowered himself to where her legs met, never losing eye-contact with this beautiful angel. She waited, almost breathless, feeling his own warm breath hit her vibrating womanhood. Turning his head slightly, he kissed her inner thigh, taking in as much flesh into his mouth as he could, and he licked at the crease where her thigh and crotch met, sending chills up her spine. He teased her relentlessly, kissing only around her outer lips and softly blowing air on the soft bed of curly hair on her pubic mound. Her eyes pleaded, and she moaned with a desperation, a need for him to end his relentless torture to her senses.

Looking straight into her glistening green eyes, he paused, never having felt this sort of power over another. Her whole body was on the edge, dependent upon his next move, and he enjoyed every second of it. But it was much more than a simple feeling of superiority, because he was falling in love with her. She needed a pleasure that only he could give her, and he felt needed and necessary for once.

"P-please..." she breathlessly uttered, and that's all he needed to hear. He brought a kiss to the drooling mouth of her pussy, and immediately she let out a contented sigh, shutting her eyes and smiling serenely. His tongue ran all the way up the wet crack, starting from her tight little ass-hole to the crest of the hood of her clit, then back down, slowly, allowing his hot breath to tantalize her. His broad tongue strokes warmed her and brought her higher, edging her closer and closer to her ever elusive goal. She felt the warmth flow through every vein, every artery, as he let the tip of his tongue venture past her inner petals and into the mouth of her vagina, feeling it grip and squeeze at him. He sucked on her juices, the warmth and pungent aroma hypnotizing him and making his head spin, the pheromones causing his instincts to instruct him. He eventually moved up to the bump of her clit, still hiding under its hood. Licking and nipping at the skin, pushing against it with his tongue, he felt as it began to emerge. He looked down and saw it, the glistening little nub, emerging like a pink little pearl. His tongue touched it, and immediately Leslie's hips jumped as if hit by a sudden electric charge, her moan hitting a high-pitched yelp in the back of her throat. Realizing he had hit a very sensitive spot, Samuel was more gentle, rarely hitting the head of the clit itself, but hitting the area directly around it until she seemed comfortable with direct contact to it.

As soon as that happened, he attacked her full force. Her hips humped at his face, his mouth doing glorious magic on her cunt. Her whole body was covered with a sheen of sweat, her breath coming in short gasps now. He was driving Leslie harder to her edge, trying to break the barrier.

"...f-fuck! Oh shit!... goddamn..." a string of epithets began to spring from her moans, almost sounding as if she were cursing him for keeping her on such a slow boil for so long, but he enjoyed it. Finally, he stuck a finger in her, feeling her heat all over it, squeezing at him. She lost it instantly, her ass jumping and her whole body rocking, trying to get as much friction from the invader. Pleased with this reaction, he shoved another finger in, and a totally animalistic howl erupted from her as she rode the orgasmic eruption that shook her entire body from the inside out. Her head was floating in a wave of euphoria, she lost all senses except to the warmth spreading across her body. Her body arched-up, her hands reaching above her head as if to grab a hold of an invisible angel that was giving her such unbelievable pleasures, not even realizing that he was still latched on to her pussy. She soon lost her voice, but her mouth stayed wide open in a mute scream. Samuel was greatly surprised by her violent, enraptured state, but he kept his mouth firmly planted around her clit, sucking on it, watching her writhe as if trying to escape from the pleasure he was giving her. Maybe she was, the powerful cum shattering all control of her body.

As she started to come down, Samuel let up on her clit a little, only to have Leslie grasp his head with her thighs and grab at his hair, tugging him harder into her clit. She wasn't done yet, and she could feel herself edging over the second plateau. Samuel, quite surprised by this, was fairly smothered in the delicious vice-grip of her smooth, sweat-slicked thighs, but he would have wished for no better death than to drown in her spasming cunt. As his work on her pussy increased, her grip loosened, allowing him to get two good lungs full of air (and, of course, her musk that saturated every corner of his sinuses) before really bearing down on her. He began to lightly nip on her little bud now with his teeth, and she teetered on the precipice. She was so close, and just needed one more little stimulus, when he suddenly pulled out and, replaying the little trick she pulled on him, shoved a slick finger into her tight asshole. She hit the mark again, having much the same responses as last time as he fucked the tight little ring of her asshole and drank up as much of her cum as he could. She stayed in total ecstasy for almost two minutes, before her pleasure-racked body finally collapsed.

Her body settled down, convulsing slightly every second or two as the aftershocks jolted through her. Samuel, realizing that this might be a good time to finally calm her down, let go of her hypersensitive clit, reverting back to his broad tongue-strokes. Her whole body began to come down, and she began to not only breathe again, but breathe deeper and slower. Each time his tongue reached the crest and met her clit, she jerked just a little, until he had finally slowed down his lapping pace and her spasms disappeared completely. Giving her aching but sated vulva one last, deep tongue-kiss, Samuel was finally able to lift his head, his face a total mess, covered in her liquid love. He looked down at the totally exhausted woman laying under him, a contented, far-away smile on her lips, her whole body dripping wet with sweat and spit and pussy-juice. He was almost as wiped-out as she was, and he let out a drunk little chuckle as brought himself down atop of her, kissing her deeply, allowing her to taste her own cum. She took his kiss weakly but passionately, like a dying woman trying to quench her thirst, drinking in greatly the product of their young love-making. They soon lay in each other's arms, panting and feeling somehow more complete.

At 3 o'clock, the two young lovers had finally risen from the site, the cushions still holding their odors. Leslie took her time to use the bathroom, freshening up, despite Samuel's pleas to "stay good and dirty," saying that he "enjoyed her scent." She just laughed and grabbed up her clothes that had found themselves strewn about the living room, not really believing him but loving him for saying it. Shaking his head, Samuel began to tidy up his living room, making sure to bring out the "Febreeze" and spray the couch cushions. No reason for his mother to learn about her son's sexual escapades. Not waiting for Leslie to emerge from the bathroom, he splashed some water on his face and chest from the kitchen faucet, wiping himself off with a dish towel (thank God mom's not here to see that, either). Realizing how late in the day it was now, Samuel went right to work making a couple of sandwiches for them both, because he knew full well that they needed their energy after his first successful experiment with cunnilingus.

Inside the bathroom, Leslie was still shaking, her nerves still on fire. Deciding against putting on her panties, she slipped on her skirt slowly, and felt shivers as the material flowed over her legs and hips. She nearly lost her balance, and this brought a smile to her face. She had never felt like this before, not even after the very first time she experienced an orgasm. Finally, she snapped on her bra and left her shirt off, allowing herself to cool-off some more. After some quick primping, mostly smoothing out her hair and her skirt (having had all of her make-up rubbed or sweated off, she didn't waste time on that), she left the small but comfortable bathroom and found her way back to the kitchen.

"What do you like on your sandwich?" Samuel asked as she came in and leaned up against the counter, allowing him a nice view of her cleavage.

"Just a little mayo," she replied, winking at him as she pushed her arms closer together, making her cleavage deeper and totally teasing him before jumping up to take a seat on the smooth Formica counter-top.

They ate their sandwiches and chatted. Leslie found out about Samuel's mom and his older brother in Boston, and she related some similar information on her own household. They both had to laugh, remembering that Samuel had already "met" her father and little sister, even if they had no idea of his presence at the time.

"So, it's just you and your mom, huh?" Leslie inquired, trying to take hold of the conversation a little. She had a plan.

"Yup," he remarked absently, taking a big drink of Kool-Aid, then, noticing the smirk on her face, one of his eyebrows shifted upward in a cautious expression.

"So, which one's your room?" she suddenly found herself blurting out.

"...why do you want to see my room?" he continued with a cautious but flirtatious tone, hoping he knew what the answer would be.

"Just curious what a boy's room looks like. Besides, you already got a full tour of my room," she said with a demure little smile, matching his raised eyebrow.

Suddenly, she jumped from the counter-top and ran for the hallway. Samuel nearly spilled his glass of Kool-Aid as he ran after her. As cute as this game was, the last thing he needed was for her to be rooting around in his mom's room or her study or, now that he thought of it, even his own room. Sure, what guy hasn't fantasized about luring a gorgeous girl into his bedroom, but he just didn't want to subject her to what horrors lay behind the third door down the hall, all the way at the end. He didn't even have to tell her where it was, she was already running straight for it. He sprinted quickly and caught her around the waist as she clutched at the door handle, playfully lifting her up, spurring laughter from her.

"What's the matter, Samuel? You hiding some dirty magazines in there or something?" she giggled, spinning around in his arms and wrapping her own arms around his neck. They kissed again, feeling their energy being restored after their little rest.

"No, it's nothing like that... I'm just kind of a slob..." he finally confessed, feeling embarrassed but somehow feeling like he could confess all of his sins to her. Yeah, he was falling for her. Bad.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not as bad as that," she said, and just like that she slipped out of his arms and pushed his bedroom door open.

He was one-hundred percent right. His floor was cluttered with old test papers and college admission letters and clothes, clothes, clothes. She got a sort of sheepish sort of "Oops!" look on her face, and he just shook his head in shame at how badly he had let his room go.

"Wow! Somehow, this is exactly what I thought a boy's room looked like," she said, looking at the various posters adorning his walls. A lot of it was his own artwork, but there were a couple of rock bands hanging up there, as well as a humorous "Got Milk" parody poster of Dracula, with a red, bloody "mustache" proclaiming "Got Blood?"

Samuel, suddenly feeling guilty for his slovenly lifestyle, immediately started picking up old socks and T-shirts off the floor, throwing them into an oddly little-used laundry hamper while Leslie walked around his room, admiring his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures, which stood proudly on the top of his dresser. She started opening his closet door, and immediately Samuel started yelling "No no no no.." but the deed was done. She blushed, then gave a big smile to Samuel as she spotted the hidden "Playboy Playmate" tapped to the inside of his closet door. She gave an appreciative nod, saying, "You have very nice taste, Samuel," embarrassing the poor boy some more.

"Hey, I didn't go snooping around in your room," Samuel reminded her.

"What are you talking about? You did so! Remember, if it hadn't been for you snooping..." then she suddenly blushed, remembering yesterday's incident. Damn, even after her amazing double-climax not even a half-hour ago, she's still getting hot from remembering that.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't really paying attention to the room," he added, making her blush even more. She looked down at her feet, when suddenly she spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

Samuel went back to clearing off his floor, so he didn't notice her bend down and pick up the small plastic baggy that had been hiding in a boot next to his dresser. When he looked-up, however, he froze stock still, realizing what she had just discovered.

"Is this what I think this is?" Leslie asked, examining the green and brown little mulch contained within the baggy, as well as the two white, rolled up wads of paper sealed up along with it.

Immediately, Samuel went into excuse-mode, trying to come up with some thing to tell her. "Well, you see, it's not... I mean, it is, but I'm not..." he stammered. Shit, she'd never buy that "I'm just holding it for a friend" story.

Her attention was totally on the baggy, a look on her face that ran somewhere between apprehension and curiosity. Suddenly, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Can we smoke some?" she asked, like some child asking for candy. He immediately sighed, relieved that he wasn't going to be bitched-out.

"I don't know... have you ever smoked before? The first time can be pretty weird," he warned, not really looking forward to getting his new girlfriend high. He just didn't want her to start freaking out or something.

She opened the baggy, and pulled out one of the twin joints. Then, looking right into his eyes, she seductively licked and sucked on the tip of the little doobie, saying, "They say the first time is always a little... weird."

His cock sprung up immediately. Was she talking about getting high, or something else? He was suddenly eager to find out.

"Alright, but just keep it cool. Try not to take too many hits all at once," he said, grabbing both the baggy and the doobie from her. Stuffing the re-sealed baggy in a desk drawer, he pulled out a lighter and lit the joint, getting it started for her. The smell was one that was somehow familiar to her, and she realized that she had smelled something similar wafting in the air of the girls' restroom at school sometimes.

He held it out for her to grab, but before she could he withdrew his hand and said, "This is your first time doing this, right? I don't want to feel that I pressured you to do this or anything."

"Geez, don't worry so much. You didn't pressure me, remember? I asked first," and with that, she grabbed the smoking little bud and sucked on it. Immediately, she coughed and hacked, getting a huge lung-full of marijuana smoke in her, her trachea burning with the new sensation. She had never even smoked a cigarette before.

"I said take it easy," he said, patting her on the back as she took her last coughs. He tried to grab for the joint, but she held it away, her stubbornness showing in her watering eyes. He just shook his head, knowing better than to try and deprive a young girl of her first time. Eventually, after clearing her throat, she tried again, this time puffing it a little instead of simply sucking on it. She still coughed lightly, exhaling almost immediately as she passed him the doobie. He was about to put it out when she protested.

"No! You gotta smoke too! I want to try and smoke that whole thing," she said. She was determined to try this thing out to its full extent, it seemed, much to Samuel's chagrin, but he humored her anyway, taking a couple of more expert tokes.