Children of Sin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take too long before they finished most of the little joint. Actually, Samuel seemed to do the most smoking, taking about two or three hits per Leslie's one, which she was getting better at holding in each time. By the time they got a third of the way through, she was giggling and her eyes were already starting to droop. Every time he asked her a question, she just giggled.

"Alright, I think you've had enough for now," he said, finally snuffing the joint out and placing it back in the baggy. She protested, stoned out of her gourd, but he new better than to get her too wasted. Besides, he was getting a little lit himself. He pulled out his trusty can o' Lysol, trying to hide the evidence of their newest little sin, and she started to laugh even more.

"Oh, I feel a little light-headed," she said, and Samuel was just about to offer her to lie-down on his bed when she suddenly started to wander out of his door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" he asked, catching up to her.

"Oh, I'm just going to lay down on your couch for a bit. Your room was getting a little smelly with that Lysol," she said with a lazy sort of tone. Oh yeah, definitely stoned. "I am not stoned! I'm just a little buzzed, that's all. You'd tell me if I were stoned or not, right? Oh my God, am I stoned?" Yup.

He sat down on the couch, and she lay her head in his lap, her feet hanging over the arm-rest. He stroked her hair, and she started to doze off. The pot was starting to affect him too, making him feel very blissful. Or maybe that was just being with her. At any rate, he decided to let her rest a bit, and tried to keep himself awake and aware of things. Getting up, he noticed that she wasn't wearing her panties under her skirt, immediately resulting in a shifting of his prick. He looked down at the rising boner in his pants and sighed. Nothing worse than getting a "stoner-boner." Looking at his TV, he realized that he still had his game on pause. So, feeling that he owed Leslie a little rest, what else was there to do?

After a few minutes, Samuel was deeply engrossed in the videogame, his current mental state causing him to almost forget about the half-naked girl lying stoned on his couch, except for the fact that she was making the occasional comments to him about the game (apparently not falling asleep like he thought she was). You know, your usual "What's that thing do?" or "Quick, kill that zombie!" Damn, there was nothing more annoying that a back-seat videogamer.

Finally, getting a little better control of herself, Leslie decided she was bored with watching him play stupid videogames. She wanted to play games alright, but the ones she had in mind were more interactive. Getting up, but still pleasantly buzzed, she got on the floor and crawled over to where Samuel was seated, cross-legged, staring at the idiot-box with his thumbs pushing at the buttons on his controller. She came up behind him and hugged him, enjoying the feeling of his firmly muscled shoulders and back. He didn't seem to react at all, so she started to kiss the back of his neck, and when that didn't work she blew into the back of his ear.

"Geez, stop that," he said, shrugging his shoulder reflexively to the annoying little distraction he was getting. She laughed, but he just kept playing his videogame. A little peeved, she decided to up the ante a bit, and reached around to grab at his chest, tweaking one of his nipples. He again tried to shrug her off, but that only seemed to entice her to play with him some more.

She shifted herself to sit to his side, looking at his face as he stared blankly into the TV. She kissed his shoulder, but that only got him to divert his eyes from the screen for a half-second. She grinned some more, and took a playful bite of his arm, this time warranting an "Eww..." from him, which got her giggling all over again. She looked at the way he was slouched over, his position making his belly look a lot bigger than normal. She kept giggling now, envisioning him 20 years older with a big beer gut, and she decided that she would like to see her man with a big gut like that, though not really understanding why she felt that way. Maybe she was stoned. She tickled at his feet, getting his toes to twitch a little, played with his hair, covered his eyes (which got a BIG reaction out of him), and all sorts of little tortures, enjoying the annoyed little twitches and shrugs he gave each time.

Finally, she got ticked, and asked him, "Are you going to be playing that thing all day?"

Samuel tried to suppress a grin (poorly), and simply muttered, "Yeah, probably."

A-ha! So he was going to play that little game, is he? "So you're just going to ignore me then, huh?"

"Not if you keep annoying me," he said as straight-faced as possible. Now she was getting a childish frown on her face, acting like he had hurt her feelings.

"Fine then, I guess I'll just have to keep on distracting you then," she said, and with that, she moved a little closer toward his field of vision, just off to his side but not in front of the TV screen. Facing him, she sat, bringing her knees up to her chest, her skirt riding up her ass so that he got a good eye-full of her snatch. He tried his best not to take his eyes off the screen, acting like he wasn't even paying attention to her. She changed her position, getting on her hands and knees and pulling her skirt even higher up her ass. She wiggled it invitingly just a foot or two away from his face, the crack of her pussy and her ass beckoning for his attention, but he still ignored her. She moved around in a number of sexy poses, lying on her stomach to give him a view of her round ass rising up, then sitting up again, her knees up to her chin, slowly inching further and further open, playing with her pussy and flashing her tits at him, but all for nothing. He was really enjoying the show, knowing the more that he played like the wasn't interested, the more interesting it would get. And she had to admit, this game was turning her on as well.

Finally, spotting the rising erection in his pants, she decided to be truly bold. Crawling on all fours like a jungle cat, she seductively approached him, keeping her eyes on his just to see if he would sneak a peak. She wiggled her ass a little and stretched out on the floor, and just like a panther, getting low to the ground as if stalking some prey, sneaking up to him. She nudged her head under his arm, nearly causing him to lose a life (on his game, that is), and she brought her hand to grab at the hard bulge in his pants. She rubbed it up and down, enjoying the feel of its firmness, and started kissing his chest and stomach. Samuel was trying his best to play it cool, but he wanted nothing more than to feel her mouth on his cock right then and there. Leslie continued to massage his tool as she began sucking at one of his nipples, nearly causing him to once again lose his game. The torture was now his, but he kept his focus as his belt un-buckled. He finally felt her fumbling with the zipper on his pants, and soon after felt the material loosen around his waist as the sound of the zipper rang in his ears. Her hand searched in earnest for his "meaty surprise", but he made no move to make it any easier for her. It was pretty tough to pull his swollen member out of the opening in his jeans and boxers, despite the fact that he wore really loose-fitting jeans.

"Having problems?" he asked in a vacant voice, not even moving his eyes from the TV screen. In truth, he was getting uncomfortable as she tried to yank his stiff dick out of his pants.

"Not... yet." she said into his open fly, her focus totally on freeing him from his cotton prison, even though the touch of her hand was causing him to grow even more. That's when he finally shifted in his seat a little, helping her to free his trapped erection and causing it to nearly slap her in the face. She let out a satisfied "Mmmm" and immediately began to lick up and down the shaft of the thick, 7" piece of meat in front of her. Her hand pulled back on the loose foreskin, revealing the red cock-head from underneath its hood of flesh. She licked a little at the little slit at the tip of his mushroom cap, tasting his pre-cum that was now freely oozing out of anticipation. She looked up at his face, noticing how he seemed totally oblivious to the whole process.

"Let's see if you can ignore this," she said just before stuffing his throbbing cock into her mouth. God, her lips felt so good wrapped around him, and Samuel knew he was in danger of cumming in her mouth almost right away if he wasn't careful. He kept his eyes on the screen, trying to use the images of zombies and violence to distract him from the unbelievable head he was receiving. Somehow, it started to work, and he could feel his balls relax a bit and his cum sensation recede. Of course, it could have also been a product of the pot he had been smoking earlier. At that moment, Samuel thanked whatever gods created Playstation and weed.

Looking down, he finally acknowledged her and said, "So, are you enjoying yourself down there?"

"Mmm, yes," she replied, pulling him out for a moment and kissing and sucking at the skin on the side of his cock-shaft. She moved her tongue down to his balls, and he knew he wanted her in the worst way. Dropping his game controller, he reached over and grabbed and massaged the firm flesh of her ass. She let out a moan, and, looking into his eyes, uttered the most surprising words he would hear that day.

"Make me a woman," she said in a husky voice, but with what looked like a pleading look on her face. At that moment, he could swear that her whole appearance changed, and he suddenly realized a new secret about this hot little slut who had been slurping greedily at his cock. Suddenly, something that wasn't known at the beginning had re-surfaced that angelic, untouchable persona that he had known before.

"Y-... y-you're a virgin?" he said. Immediately, he saw the disappointment and fear in her eyes, and he knew his gut-feeling had been right.

"I've never gone all the way with anyone before," she said, turning her head and lowering her eyes. She somehow felt very young, very inexperienced. She added, "I just feel right about this, with you here. I want you to be the one who takes my virginity." When she looked back up at his face, he was smiling warmly, that same warmth that had attracted her to him in the first place.

"I have a confession to make too," he said, but he didn't have to say another word. She instantly knew, as a whole new wave of joy overcame her. Her smile beamed like nothing he had seen before, and this would be the second image that would engrave itself into his memories. In a flash, she sprang up from her crouching position and tackled him, and they kissed deeply. Samuel could taste and smell himself on her tongue and her lips, and that got him very aroused indeed, but it was the realization that he would be the first that had made him want her even more. Somehow, Leslie saw this situation extremely romantic as well as erotic, and, straddling his stomach, she ground her bare cunt into his warm flesh, smearing him with warm juice that was now drooling out of her. They never broke the kiss as Samuel's hands found their way back to her ass, left bare as her skirt had found itself bunched up around her waist like a belt. He massaged her and aided her movements against him. Eventually, her movements brought the crack of her ass in contact with his penis, sticking straight up in the air and beckoning to her flesh like a light-house. She continued to grind her pussy into his pubic hair as she edged herself closer to his stiff rod. With the head of his cock almost flush with the opening of her asshole, she could feel the vibrations of her pussy, begging for penetration. Reaching back, she grabbed the head of his prick, slowly dragging it down to the entrance to her awaiting cunt. They finally broke their kiss, panting and looking deep into each others' eyes.

"Are you sure?" he whispered. He was just as nervous as she was, because, after all, this was his first time as well. He knew that he didn't want to pressure her or do anything to hurt her, but he wasn't sure that anything would have stopped him by that point anyway.

"Yes," she answered back, and pushed back to feel the head of his cock push just past her cunny lips. He didn't move, letting her take her time, allowing her to control everything. Leslie pushed back a little more, getting some of the bulbous head past the tight entryway to her vagina. She had some experience with small vibrators inside of her before, so it wasn't a matter of breaking her hymen; she had already gone through that somewhat painful ordeal in private long ago. But she made sure to ease herself onto him, realizing that she had never put anything so big as his 7" long and probably 2" thick (at least) monster inside of her. She relaxed herself, thrilling privately as his head slipped past the entry way. Lying on his stomach, she regained their kiss as she pushed her body slowly back, stopping every inch or so to allow her body to adjust to the intruder. Finally, she had buried at least half of him inside of her when she suddenly sat up, rushing his hard flesh deep inside of her, almost too fast for her body to adjust. She sat atop of him, his cock buried to the hilt inside of her, her cunt trying to get used to his size and her eyes closed tightly as she felt him. He looked down to see that she had indeed taken all of him, seeing the sparse patch of her light and curly pubic hair mingling with his dense bed of black, straight hair. Neither one moved for a good minute, breathing deeply and reveling in the feeling of their bodies now melded together, realizing that they were no longer virgins.

They were children no more.

Unsure if the ball was now in his court or not, Samuel decided to shift his weight a little and moved under her. Leslie tensed-up a bit, her closed eyelids squeezing even tighter together, and he stopped immediately, a little afraid that he had made a mistake. A second later, with her eyes still closed and still focused on the sensations inside of her, she started moving herself, very slightly, until finally she started to grind and rotate her hips atop of him, enjoying the pleasurable feeling he was giving her, filling her better than she had ever experienced before. Once again, that void in her body and soul seemed to vanish with his presence. He could feel a warmth spread down from the site of their union, and it moved down over his scrotum before he realized that it was a feeling of wetness as well as warmth. She continued to grind and bear down on his intruding cock, her pace quickening. He was in heaven, never feeling anything like this in his life, this feeling of being completely enveloped and sharing with her a space inside of her body. Leslie found herself begin to raise up and down on his prick, allowing it to slide in and out about a half-inch before she finally had to have him fuck her. Her hands, which up until now had been holding tightly to her thighs, came down to rest on his chest, shifting her weight and continuing to hump her hips against him, allowing for him to fuck back at her. Once again, moans began to growl in the back of her throat, and the lust-crazed side of her nature began to emerge. She began to bounce on top of him faster as he tried his best to match her rhythm. His hands, still firmly grasping her hips, began to take a bit of control over her, and soon they were fucking at an even pace.

He was intent on the feeling of his prick sliding in and out of her tight pussy, the walls of her vagina scraping against him with the most exquisite friction and wetness. They humped at each other, driven by pure instinct, Leslie making short little "uff" sounds with every one of his thrusts. He could feel the pressure building in his balls, his body driven by a need to spill his semen inside of her, but he tried to keep himself from getting too close to the edge. Leslie's hips, still swiveling on top of him and grinding her clit into his groin, began to slip further and further into herself. She needed release, and he body movements sped up accordingly, heeding her need. Her kittenish moans increased, as did the sound of their skin slapping against each other, their pelvises bumping together harder and harder. Almost without warning, Leslie could feel her orgasm coming, and her voice and body began to relay that message back to Samuel. Instantly, he increased his rhythm, matching her need for his flesh, until finally he felt her ass-cheeks tense-up. Her cunt gripped to his cock hungrily, almost causing him to edge closer toward his own climax. He winced, trying to hold back as her writhing, screaming body began to fuck furiously at him. He wanted to last, but finally knew he couldn't, and with a thundering bellow from his throat, he screamed out his own orgasm. Her pussy spasmed and rippled, feeling as though it were trying to suck him even further into her, and he felt his balls squeeze together as the first jet of cum raced through his prick. He shot a quick glob of his potent sperm inside of her, and the second she felt it hit her inner walls, she let out a scream.

"YES!! Fuck me! Shoot your fucking cum inside me! Oooh, God!" she screamed, and he could feel her pussy flood with wetness.

This encouraged his sperm to flood her even more. They came, fucking hard and fast, both of them shuddering as he filled her cunt with his hot sperm. He felt his prick slide in and out of her easily, lubricated by the rush of his own cum and her juices. He could feel her hot cum hit his belly, and their bodies writhed together to milk the last of their mutual orgasms from their young bodies. She suddenly seemed to lose the strength in her arms and she came down on top of him as their bodies quaked together, slathered in sweat and their sexual fluids. Letting out one last groan, he drove his prick deep into her, his prick spasming and depositing its last spurts of semen into her belly.

Panting, the two young lovers were laying almost totally motionless. Their strength seemingly sapped, they could only lie against each other, feeling their hearts pounding hard, almost as if trying to escape and touch the heart in the neighboring chest. Leslie could feel the thick mixture of his cum and her own fluids seeping out from her cunt, drooling across the base of his penis. Eventually, they looked at each other and kissed, a contented kiss expressing the love they were feeling at the moment for each other.

"We did it," Leslie sighed, still trying to catch her breath. He still couldn't speak. He merely shifted his prick inside of her in response.

She realized that he was still rock hard despite depositing what felt like a gallon of cum inside of her, a very fortunate advantage of his youth. Without wasting much time, she immediately started to squeeze her inner muscles back against him, feeling the delightful feeling of his cum being squeezed out from the tight seal of her cunt around his cock. She was getting hot again, and she knew that he would be up to her challenge. She began to rock her hips again, a groan escaping his lips as his cum-sore cock responded to the stimulus, having just barely gotten over the final after-shocks of his orgasm two seconds ago. Their fuck rhythm began to build yet again, and he was sure that he was going to last longer this time.

Suddenly, Leslie sat up and slid off of him, his cock slipping out of her with a slick "pop" as it escaped the almost air-tight vacuum of her cunt. He immediately looked at her with wonder as she moved over and lay on her back next to him. He was a little perplexed, his mind still recovering from his orgasm and still somewhat clouded by the pot (or at least that's what he was telling himself). He watched her as she stared right back at him and started to massage her fingers into the sticky, wet mess of her cunt. She was looking at him with almost no emotion as she scooped up a large glob of cum from inside of her cunt lips, then brought it carefully to her open mouth. She began to lick and suck at her cream covered digit, her eyes closing to enjoy the taste of their combined juices. Her other hand continued to massage her clit as she sucked on the delightful flavor, rolling it around in her mouth on her tongue. He sat up, intent on watching the whole erotic image before him. She took the finger out of her mouth and brought it back to her cum-slathered snatch, scooping up another finger-ful of cum. This time, she brought the finger to his lips. At first, he didn't open his mouth, but once smelling the delicious mingling of their scents upon the gift she was giving him, he let his tongue out to taste it, sucking greedily at her finger. His eyes went back and forth between her now smiling face and the hand buried between her glistening thighs, sloshing in the wetness of her cunt. She released her finger from his lips and stared at him.