Children of Sin Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, that means a lot to me. Really," she said, looking up at him with watery eyes. She let out a hard sigh, stared at her glass for a good minute, and then said what she needed to say, the only way she knew how. "I caught Samuel fucking Pamela Matthews."

Holy shit. He was expecting it to be bad, but not that bad. It didn't even occur to him to think that Samuel would be fucking around, especially with Pamela Matthews, one of the most elitist "Ice Queens" in the whole damn school.

"That mother fucker," Grant was getting ready to explode.

"No, please, it's not really like that..."

"What do you mean? You just told me you caught him fucking someone else. How else could it be taken? Goddamn it, I'm gonna kick that fucker's ass next time I see him." Grant was furious. He had never felt so pissed off.

"No, please, it really isn't just that, it's..." she began to choke up a bit, fighting back her tears. Grant's anger was starting to scare her, but what she was going to say next was even more terrifying to her.

"What?" Grant asked, starting to get exasperated by the whole thing.

"I... I didn't hate him for it," she said, feeling ashamed.

"How the hell can you still be in love with that creep, when you just caught him fucking around on you?"

"Because I... I..."

"What? What is it? Why are you still hanging on to him? Why won't you just hate him, like any normal person? What is it about him that you need to hang onto him so much? What is it?" Grant's voice lowered as his temper flared. He couldn't believe that Leslie Daniels, the girl that he had been so attracted to for so long, was really acting so pathetic, right in front of him. He was losing it.

She felt the emotion swell up and burn her from the inside, and she finally had to say it. "Because I... I almost walked right into that room... and jumped into the bed myself."

It was as if a bomb had dropped. All that was left in the room was silence. Grant could feel the heat on his face suddenly drain. It felt like an hour passed before he was able to finally stammer out a surprised, "W-what?"

Leslie continued talking, letting it all come out, as if she were in a confessional, "Samuel and I have been having sex for a few weeks now. He's the only man I've ever made love to. Ever since the first time, I've been totally addicted to him, to the way he makes me feel. I... I'm pathetic. He makes me feel so special, so much like how a real woman should feel. Not just emotionally, but... physically... sexually..."

Grant couldn't believe what she was telling him. The girl that everyone had believed to be the supreme virgin was telling him that she had given it up to Samuel Kim, a guy that no one would have believed had a chance with her in a million years.

She continued, "I've known for a long time that I've had certain... desires, certain urges, and he's been the only man who's ever fulfilled every one of them. He showed me a side to life that I didn't even know existed. The way he caresses me, the way his hands fondle me, mold me, almost as if his own hands were meant to turn me into a woman. I became totally addicted to having him inside of me, to making him feel as good as he makes me feel. And tonight, when I saw him fucking that girl, at first I felt betrayed. I was hurt. But I couldn't move. I watched, and I could feel myself getting hotter. I could feel myself getting wet, getting turned on by it. I wouldn't move until I saw him fill her up with his cum. I couldn't move until I could cum too.

"I stood there, staring, and that's when she turned to look at me. She smiled. She had cum, with my Samuel's cock inside of her. She had stolen him away from me. And that's when I felt like throwing up. I nearly fainted right there. But it wasn't just from... from the shock of finding my lover in the arms of another. It was because... because at that moment..." She paused, her tears beginning to flow freely, and choking back a final sob, she finished, "...at that moment, I realized that I had cum too. I... I had an orgasm, right there, watching Samuel and Pamela fucking. I wet my panties simply by seeing them. That's when I realized... just how fucked-up I really am."

Grant had absolutely no fucking clue. He had never heard or expected to hear anything like this from Leslie. She had just revealed to him a dark side of her, a part of her that she probably should have never revealed at all. He realized that she had a serious problem, and was unsure of what the hell to say.

His body, however, had become extremely aroused by her story. His cock had sprung up and was practically dancing in his pants.

She was crying harshly, her whole body rocking with each deep sob. She was now curled up on the couch, almost in a fetal position, holding her legs to her chest as it heaved with every painful sigh. He watched her, unsure of what to do, studying her while at the same time almost staring off into space, trying to collect his thoughts. His eyes mindlessly drifted down her legs, admiring them, and in this position, he could see her panties peeking from the long slit in her skirt. He should be feeling concerned for her. He should be feeling sad for her. Instead, he felt his erection straining painfully against his khakis.

Suddenly, something very ugly snapped on in his head, and his eyes suddenly went from a daze to a steely glare. His mind began to instantly lock into place upon his desires. Here she was, Leslie Daniels, the school's most perfect little Homecoming Queen, distraught and revealing herself to be the little slut she really was, the little slut he had always fantasized her to be.

No! Shit, what the hell is wrong with you, man? She's scared outta her mind, she needs your help, and all you can think about is your dick?

But why not? After all, here she is, the perfect scenario. She's having problems with a boyfriend, and all you gotta do is play the sympathetic ear.

Oh, come on! That's low, even for you! The whole "sympathetic ear" scenario never involved someone in such a fucked-up situation.

Oh, and what are you doing but playing the part of the "Knight in Shining Armor"? You've already been playing her, right from the start. You're fooling yourself if you think any differently.

. . . Damn it, that's not . . .

That's exactly what you've been doing all night, and you didn't even realize it. So why waste such a golden opportunity? You are Grant Avery Stewart, and you have always gotten exactly what you've wanted. She's been the only woman to ever slip through your fingers, and now, you've been given a second chance. Don't fuck it up.

Leslie, still curled up on the couch cushion, barely noticed Grant rise from his seat, and she didn't even react when he sat down next to her. All she could do was feel scared, pathetic, tired... She shivered, feeling suddenly cold, and she was angry. Angry at Samuel. Angry at Pamela. Angry at everyone at that damn party. Angry at herself. Angry that her insides were still burning, her panties still wet. Angry at the void, the constant hunger, the ever present clawing inside of her, her private shame that wouldn't allow her to be angry at Samuel, or even Pamela. She drifted inside of herself when she suddenly felt the void shift inside of her.

Snapping suddenly to attention, she looked at Grant, who was now rubbing her back with one hand. She was about to ask him what he was doing when she noticed that his other hand was at his crotch, massaging a large bulge inside his trousers. She fell suddenly still, staring at the action of his hand, suddenly feeling like a deer caught in the headlights, scared but unable to move.

"Leslie," Grant began in a low, deep whisper, "you know, we all feel these sort of feelings. I know exactly what you're going through, and it kills me to see you beat yourself up over this." His voice was so low that is words felt like his hand, firm and softly massaging her body. She was practically being hypnotized by his even, slow tone and the warm strokes of his hand on her back. Way down in the back of her subconscious, someone was screaming at her, telling her that she needed to leave right now, to get out of this situation and get as far away from this room and this moment as possible. But she wasn't listening. She was intent upon Grant's words.

"What we are," he continued, shifting a little so that he was sitting right up against her, "is more alike than you realize. I mean, it's only natural to be feeling... confused about what your body's telling you, maybe even scared. Hell, I'm scared right now. See?" With that, he brought his hand up from his lap, holding it up as it tremored slightly. Whether it was from fear or excitement, or even blatant faking, she couldn't have been sure, but then again, she was at the point where he could have told her he had a cure for cancer, and she probably would have believed him. He took his free hand and brought it to her face, hesitating a little, and then stroked her cheek softly.

"We don't have to be scared, Leslie," he said as he felt her beautiful, smooth, tear-stained skin. "I only want to help you. You are the most beautiful, vibrant, loving person I've ever met, and I want you to feel as good as possible. I've wanted to be... close to you... for years. You've been the one woman, the only woman, who has made me feel like this."

Leslie could feel her eyes grow heavy, the burning of her insides fading into a pleasant warmth that spread all over her body, even to where his hands stroked her cheek and her back. A small sigh escaped from her lips. The hand on her face suddenly fell to her neck and began to travel down to her chest, rubbing the open area of her shirt, teasing toward the swell of her breasts but not venturing any further down.

"Leslie, I want to ask you something, and I want you to answer me very honestly. I can go further, but I won't until I hear your answer." His breath was hitting her neck and her ear, warming the skin. "Do you trust me?"

She could feel his lips getting closer toward her skin, and she was starting to feel that familiar tingle, that anticipation of contact. Despite how much his actions were intoxicating her and how much her body wanted to continue, her answer was honest.

"No," was her reply.

Without even batting an eyelash, Grant continued, his lower lip gently brushing against the fine hairs on her neck. "Do you still want me to continue?"

Her second answer was just as honest.

"Yes, I do," she said, moaning slightly as he let his lips kiss at her earlobe. His hand was now fully encompassing her left breast, the warmth of his palm transferring through the cotton material of both her shirt and bra. Leslie let one of her legs down, getting out of her previously curled, defensive position, opening herself up more to his attacking lips and hands. She let one of her own hands cover his, assisting the gentle assault on her breast, while the other one stroked her thigh. Her breathing was coming out in kitten-like moans, and Grant let his mouth wander back up her neck, kissing up to her chin and finally meeting her own lips. Their kiss was passionate, and it definitely wasn't soft. She sucked at his tongue as though drinking in the elixir of life itself. Grant's hand guided itself under her shirt, feeling the soft, firm flesh of her breast as it peeked above the material of her lacey bra. Eventually, Grant was pleasantly surprised by a soft hand caressing his erection, and he smiled a little. He had her exactly where he wanted her.

Within minutes, Leslie was massaging Grant's exposed cock with one hand while rubbing herself through her panties with the other. She felt the warm, wet material scratch against her clit and her inner lips, her body working totally on auto-pilot. Eventually, she bent down into Grant's lap and began to lick and tease at the head of his prick. His hand continued massaging her breasts, but now he was delighting in the feeling of her hot mouth surrounding his cock. He continued to enjoy the saliva-bath his cock was getting for a few minutes before shaking out of his reverie to take control of the situation.

"Leslie," he whispered, trying to get her attention, but she continued to slowly slip his meat in and out of her lips. He called her name again, and again she didn't respond. Finally, he put a hand down upon the back of her neck, giving it a gentle squeeze while saying her name once more. This time it worked, and she dropped his flesh from her lips and looked up at him with large, green eyes.

"God, you are an amazing little cocksucker, you know that?" Grant said, attaining that same devil grin. She grinned back at him and gave his balls a teasing little lick in response. Just as coolly, he responded, "Let's see how much of a dirty little slut you are. Take off your panties."

She didn't even blink at the word "slut", and she sat up in her seat before rising off of the couch. Standing right in front of him, she pulled the zipper on her skirt down and pulled the silky material down over her hips, letting it fall lightly around her feet. She turned, showing him her ass, covered in the white lace of her panties, and turned again to show him the front. She spread her feet further apart and placed her hands against the front of her panties, tugging at them slightly to give him a good view of the soaking wet crotch, her pussy lips bulging through the panty material. With slow, deliberate fashion, she hooked her thumbs into the waist-band and pulled the panties down her legs. She stepped out with one foot and with the other kicked the panties playfully in the air at Grant, who caught them and instantly felt the hot moisture on them. There she stood before him, totally nude below the waist, with only a small, light wisp of hair visible on her pubic mound. She let one hand travel down to her crotch, using her fingers to pull up slightly at the skin, spreading her lips a little. Her other hand was pulling the edge of her shirt up, exposing her navel. She was presenting herself to him, and her face seemed to show an innocent questioning, as if hoping Grant was pleased with what he saw.

Grant motioned her toward him. When she got within reach, he sat up in his seat and let his hands roam freely over her hips, massaging her ass and playing with her fine pubic hair while he admired her. His nostrils filled with the mixed odor of her arousal and of her perfume, and at that moment he let his lips attack the swollen little clit in front of him. Leslie let out a sharp gasp as his lips and tongue fed hungrily upon her, her knees beginning to shake from the assault. Grant chewed upon her slick labia, getting as much of her delicious flavor onto his tongue as he could while her thin covering of pubic hair tickled at his face. Even though she didn't shave down there like most of the girls he knew, the hair was so light and sparse, it really didn't seem to bother him one bit. He brought one small foot, still in its strappy, heeled shoe, up on the sofa cushion next to him, allowing herself to shift her weight toward him, toward the exciting pleasure he was giving her. She was getting close, and her breathing was starting to tell the tale. That's when Grant stopped, and Leslie's eyes opened with the sudden shock of being deprived of her pleasure. Grant took one last look of the pink, glistening skin before looking up into her pleading stare.

"Leslie... you taste as though you've already had a little fun tonight," he said with a stern expression on his face. It's time to play a little game, he thought to himself.

"What?" she replied with a confused gaze.

With the same detached, cool expression, he continued to interrogate her. "You've had someone's dick inside of you tonight, haven't you?"

"No..." she replied again. She was confused, but still not out of the aroused, trance state he had put her in. The word seemed to come out as if she were talking in her sleep.

"Leslie, I don't like it when my little girls lie to me. I can tell you've already been fucked," he said in a low voice. He pushed her aside gently, allowing himself to stand up from his seat.

"I'm not lying, I swear..." she begged, looking into his eyes but only getting interrupted in the process.

"You little slut. You've had someone cum inside of you, haven't you? I can practically taste it," he said, his voice getting very stern, but not raising in volume. He stepped up to her, the head of his erection pressing hard into the skin of her belly. He firmly grabbed at her ass, and continued saying, "Letting some boy put his filthy cock inside of you, letting him cum inside of you. You filthy little whore. I bet all you really want is to feel this inside of you."

"Yes," she almost hissed as she felt him press his body harder into her, his hard penis pressed between their flesh. He looked straight into her dazed, half-shut eyes. She was nearly as tall as he was in her heels, but some how, at that distance, Grant still seemed to loom over her. His voice was commanding, and she had every intention of obeying.

"I think you deserve some punishment," Grant said, his devil's grin returning.

"Yes, I'm such a dirty little whore," she replied, getting a chuckle from Grant.

He led her to his bedroom, knowing that what he had in mind demanded much more privacy than the living room would probably give. The two teenagers were once again locked in desperate kissing as soon as they entered Grant's darkened room. Within seconds, both young bodies had shed the rest of their clothing, their hands and mouths eliciting as much turbulent sensation as possible from each other. Grant's hands roamed over her breasts and squeezed them roughly, hard enough to cause her to wince. Leslie tugged almost as firmly at his prick as she relished the feel of his tongue sliding across her neck.

Soon, Grant grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to his bed. She immediately jumped upon the bed, rolling and writhing a bit on the silk sheets, enjoying the feel against her bare skin. Her behavior enticed Grant even more, and he tugged at his rigid meat as he sat down next to her.

Lying now on her back, her long hair spread across the pillows, Leslie panted and stared into Grant's eyes. She was exhilarated by the absolute look of lust on his face, but something in the back of her mind was warning her, trying to tell her that something wasn't right. She had seen a similar look on Samuel's face, on that first day. The expression of lust on Grant's face had a hidden quality to it, almost like the look of mischief Samuel had shown her that day when he had found her masturbating, or when they played some of their little games together... But no, this was different. Samuel's face, no matter how much he leered with lust or smiled with pleasure, it always had another something to it. What was it?

Before Leslie could ponder any further, she noticed Grant's grin suddenly turned even more mischievous (if that was possible) as an idea crossed his mind.

"What are you thinking, naughty boy?" she said with a sexy growl. She knew a kinky idea when she saw it.

Instead of answering, Grant turned to his bedside table and rummaged through one of its three drawers. Leslie was starting to get very excited, anxious even, wonder what exactly what on this young man's mind. She had always wanted to be more daring in her sexual adventures, and finally she was about to experience something new. For a moment, she was ready to forget it all. Samuel included.

Grant turned with a look of triumph in his eyes. "Are you ready for something... different?" he asked, not taking his hand out of the drawer. Leslie virtually tingled in anticipation. She gave him a nod and a little hum in agreement, and his smile immediately broadened. Pulling his arm from the little desk, he revealed a glittering object that she at first couldn't make out in the dim light of his desk lamp. It wasn't until she saw the chain and another shiny object dangling from it that she realized with a wide grin what it was.