Children of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah felt her father's muscular arms wrap around her chest, squashing her jiggling breasts together. He lifted her off the ground, thrusting his entire enormous pole in and out of her transformed body. His large hands cupped her globes and pinched at her hard nipples.

The young werewolf came hard, howling into the night. Her father joined the call, pumping furiously into Hannah. She gyrated against him, luxuriating in his grasp. Mike bit at her shoulder, the wound from earlier completely healed. His daughter yipped in excitement as he fucked her in midair.

She ran her claws over her flat stomach as her mate's long dick made her insides bulge. Her legs slipped around his, spreading her pussy wide open. With inhuman grace, her feet scratched over Mike's thrusting ass, claws digging into his fur.

"Inside me..." she growled. Hannah shook her mane away from her face to look upon her father.

The savage beast humping into her bared his fangs in a feral grin. She smiled back, licking her juicy lips as she bumped and ground into him. Her lithe hands massaged his, urging him to continue squeezing her huge tits. Her golden eyes glinted in the moonlight, beaming at him with need.

The wolfman craned his neck forward, opening his mouth wide. He lifted a hand from his bitch's big, round tit to pull her face to him. Hannah snarled, releasing her long tongue to tangle with her mate's. Her bushy tail and plush ass slid over his abs as she rode up and down 16 inches of veiny cock.

Hannah moaned into her father's mouth, their long canines gnashing together. The taste of her pussy still lingered on Mike's tongue. It was delicious, and, though she might have been repulsed before the change, her senses now reveled in her own female flavor.

With a new sense of urgency, the werewolves fucked as only animals can. Mike's loins tingled from the excitement of his approaching orgasm. His daughter clenched her snatch around him, not knowing what she was doing to him. The wolfman bayed, seizing his bitch's wide hips in his claws and thrusting into her madly.

She locked her arms behind her head, wrapping them around her lover's neck. Focused on the rut, Mike's eyes glazed over. His tongue lolled out of his mouth. Daughter fucking back at him with equal ferocity, succulent boobs bouncing in time, the incestuous mates gave themselves over to the impending climax.

Hannah's long tongue swiped at her father's mouth. She rolled her hips back and forth. Her sensuous coos and caresses pleaded for him to fill her with his cum.

Mike shafted her as deep as he could manage, panting and grunting. Her juices ran all over his furry balls as they slapped against her cunt.

Gasping for air, the beast humped deep into his daughter. Plunging his prick into her, he erupted deep inside. Hannah groaned in his arms, grinding against him as he strained, still firing wad after wad into her.

After countless moments, Mike slumped to the ground. Hannah spun around in his arms, pressing her mountainous tits against his broad chest. Still panting, she climbed on top of her lover. His spent member slipped out of her, a trail of cum dripping from her slit.

Hannah's tail wagged lazily over her firm, sumptuous ass. She lapped at her daddy's chin, rousing the werewolf from his stupor. She smiled, lips curling over her pointy teeth. The wolfgirl pushed her boobs together with her furry arms as she sat up on top of him. The nipples begged to be sucked.

Raising himself up to mouth his little girl's mammoth tits, Mike slipped his hands under her firm posterior. She growled at him, reaching back to tug on his drooping dick. The glint in her eyes said it all.

"More?" he rumbled.

"Ohhhh..." Hannah moaned as his claws prodded her cum-filled snatch. "I'm yours, now. Never stop fucking me, Daddy."

She pulled his cockhead to her oozing slit and took his hardening length inside her again. Together, the wolves howled at the moon.

***

Claire fumbled with the water purifier pump. It wouldn't go back into its case, but at least it'd finally produced enough fresh water to get through the last leg of the hike. With the ranger's station only half a mile away, she knew they'd soon have her father resting up in a clean hospital bed.

As she approached the picnic area where she'd left her mother, the lantern she'd left her with failed to shine out to the trail. The moonlight bathed the forest floor, letting Claire see well enough. She just couldn't find her mother.

Keeping her wits about her, the girl followed the trail slowly. Her eyes scanned the dark woods for any sign of life. The forest remained eerily still. For the first time since she'd come back from the river, Claire noticed there weren't even any insect noises.

"Mom?" She said, cupping her hands around her mouth. The trees absorbed her voice, leaving nothing to echo down the path. It frustrated her more than anything else. She frowned and put her hands on either side of her mouth again.

"MOOOOO-OOOOOOM!" Again, the sound stopped before she could close her mouth.

But, this time, she heard something in the brush.

"Mom..." she all but whispered.

It wasn't a good idea to stray from the path. There was no doubt in her mind that her mother had to be nearby. Still, the path gave her the only source of light they had aside from the lantern: the moon. That disturbingly bright moon...

Claire tip-toed to where the sound had come from, straining her eyes and ears to get a bearing of where she was going. Why did these woods have to be so damn thick, she thought. The air was stiflingly hot, even after sunset. No doubt thousands of mosquitoes were swarming over her, now that she couldn't see them.

Another sound came from nearby. Some scuffling. Breathing... deep breathing. Probably some animal rooting through the forest.

"UHNNN!"

The voice came from just to Claire's left.

"Mom?" she gasped.

"nnnnn..." it replied weakly, accompanied by louder breathing.

Claire crept forward, eyes still unadjusted to the darkness. She crouched low, crunching through the pine needles. The noises got louder as she rounded a grove of trees.

And then she froze in her tracks.

The shapes in front of her grunted and shifted on the ground. They were too dark for her to guess the nature of. All she knew was they weren't necessarily human. Bears? It was so hard to tell, but they didn't look big enough.

"Mmmm..." a figure between the larger two moaned in feminine tones. Claire shivered at the sound. It was strange how it sounded both scared and pleased. She wanted to call out again and see if it was her mother. She wanted to know what was going on so bad.

Her eyes grew more accustomed to the dark as the moonlight faded from her eyes. She could see the grove was not as pitch black as it had first seemed. The surrounding trees became clearly defined against the darker depths of the woods.

The figures before her resolved into three definite shapes that must've been human... but she still wasn't sure. The bulky forms on either side of the group looked large and male, kneeling on the forest floor. Terrifyingly male. They looked strong enough to be feared, and the way they grunted and threw themselves against the person between them...

Picking through the sounds, Claire could make out the womanly noises that had drawn her away from the trail. As the details of the woman became more clear, Claire had a hard time telling if it was her mom. She seemed to be the same size, but her shape...

The woman rocking between the two men was thinner than her mother. But her chest seemed much larger. Her voice was different, too, but so muffled she couldn't be sure. One of the men was rocking into her wide hips... doing something that set off alarms in Claire's head. The other seemed to be doing the same but to the woman's mouth.

Claire was young, but she'd seen movies. It was probably something she shouldn't intrude on. She started to crawl away as the woman let out a terrible wail.

"OHH! Pump it into me! I want your cock so bad!" She moaned huskily.

Horror gripped Claire as she recognized the voice. She turned around and watched as the scene played out. The girl could see now that the men had throbbing erections standing out from their groins. Far, far out from their groins.

Her mother, being taken from behind by one man, took the other's shaft into her mouth, slurping at it loudly. The details were murky, but Claire could now see her tongue sliding along the huge penis.

But the inconsistencies... Emma's hair looked much longer than before. Probably two feet of growth since Claire had left her at the picnic area half an hour ago. Her figure was voluptuous beyond belief, large breasts bobbling underneath her lithe frame.

The men on either side of her grunted and snarled, pumping their hips into Claire's libidinous mother. Still reeling from shock, Claire slowly turned her attention back to the men and noticed the fur covering so much of their bodies. The tails standing out from their spines. The wolf-like ears protruding from their scalps.

And then Claire's terror grew when she noticed the roughness of her own mother's back. The way her hair seemed to part around the points rising from the top of her head. It looked like something was sticking out from just above her buttocks, too.

As if in answer, a tiny shaft of moonlight broke through the trees and streamed over the trio's heads, bathing them in the radiant light. The murk of the forest melted away from the grove as the slowly rising moon illuminated the scene.

There, exposed to Claire's wide open eyes, a pair of male werewolves made love to her mother, transforming her into one of them in the process. Clare could now see Emma's luminescent eyes. Her grey-black fur rippled over her bestial body as she willingly serviced her lupine lovers.

Emma rose up on her knees, licking at her fangs with an inhumanly long tongue as she let the 16 inch dick in her mouth slip out with a wet slurp. The new wolf bitch humped back at the male behind her, scratching her black claws down his hairy sides. The werewolf growled and cupped Emma's jutting melons.

She keened as he pumped into her, loving the additional feeling of his claws running along the undersides of her gigantic tits. Emma rested her head against her new mate's shoulder, inhaling the exhilarating musk from his thick pelt.

Her tail brushed along the exposed skin of his abdomen as she wiggled her tight ass against him. She brought her hands between her legs, scratching her claws down the monster's furry sheath to his swollen balls. The lusty bitch took a furry orb in each of her hands, squeezing them lovingly.

The wolf behind her huffed, licking along his mate's exposed neck. Emma cooed and snarled, thrusting herself onto his massive fuckstick. Her eyes shone gold in the moonlight, fixing on Claire with a wanton expression.

Claire gasped, falling back. The trance broken, she finally noticed her mother's other lover sneaking up next to her. She screamed, stumbling in the loose pine needles. The werewolf swiftly descended on her, placing his hairy arms on either side of the terrified girl.

He licked his fangs, smiling at her. Between his legs, a long red cock dripped with precum.

The girl snapped, kicking the wolfman in the stomach. He barked viciously, reaching to pin her down to the ground. Claire just managed to slip out from his grasp, but he made a final lunge at her arm, just barely scraping it with an exposed fang.

Adrenaline pumping through her young body, Claire raced away from the werewolves at top speed, the route back to the trail forgotten as she desperately pumped her legs as fast as she could.

***

Claire crouched low in the meadow, not daring to breathe. The smallest sound, and he—it would know. Her beating heart. The feeling in her chest, crushing her lungs. Her breasts heaved against her shirt, soaked with sweat and rubbing her nipples raw.

Please God, no, she thought as the face of her tormentor, bathed in moonlight, seemed to tilt its head in her direction. The rumbling in her chest began anew, making her breasts tremble in their confines. She licked her lips, feeling the plush flesh shiver. Her hands eased away from the grass, pulling in tight against her body.

She could smell him. Heaven help her, she could smell the werewolf stalking closer and closer in the grass. Every crinkle of his large feet in the grass came sharply to her ears. Licking her lips again, she thought—no, she knew she could taste his musk. It was as if the air was painted with his essence.

No... Claire drowned in the scent. She breathed heavily, a low moan escaping. The throaty lust of her own voice rang in her ears, stoking the fires of her sex. All too late, she felt her hands wander between her legs. She clamped them down, willing them to stop, but that only made it worse.

A startling sound of sharp nails digging into denim. Her thighs clenched around her traitorous fingers, but the battle was lost. They traced the lips of her sex through the jeans. Claire's hips shot forward, humping—God, help me... humping into her caressing digits.

She cooed, her arms squeezing her breasts together, drawing the drenched shirt tight across them. Her pelvis moved of its own volition, rocking against her caresses, building into a slow rhythm .

Claire panted raggedly, no longer aware of the noise she was making or the proximity of the wolf. He was all around her, filling her senses with the delicious pheromones that stole her mind away. Her hips strained against her jeans, churning her wetness against the tight seams. She gasped in delight.

No... she yowled.

Her nails sliced through the denim covering her crotch, baring her pussy to the humid night air. The aroma of her heat played through her head. Tearing the material away, her fingers tore past her sopping panties and dug into her silky cleft.

Claire yowled again, her lips peeling back in a snarl of animal joy.

She didn't notice the sniffing at her legs until the werewolf had settled between them, his shaggy head resting over her gyrating hips. The beast gently pried her legs apart. He licked lovingly at the gash he'd left in her arm, cleaning away the dried blood as he traveled down to her diddling fingers. Claire hissed at the sensation of his claws dragging along her jeans, then groaned when his long tongue tasted her wetness.

The hands that had betrayed her once again sided with the wolf, running through the tangles of his mane, pulling his fanged maw harder against her aching mound. Drawing the sharp teeth into her soft flesh. Pleading, begging...

"God, no!" she screamed, thrusting her pelvis against the wolf's mouth, sinking his sharp canines deeper into her incendiary loins.

He growled into her cunt, lapping hungrily at the blood flowing freely from the bite. Claire's body went wild. She arched her back, thrusting her swollen bosom skyward as an orgasm sang through her young flesh. Her legs wrapped around the monster's neck. Her claws dug into his pelt.

And she howled.

***

The quavering light of the fire danced over the forms bathing in its heat. Claire whimpered in the beast's arms as he carried her to them. She could feel the heat racing through her veins, calling her to join them. Pushing her to rip aside her humanity and surrender to the burning.

Her sensitive ears resonated with the snarls and groans growing louder as the wolf stooped beside the crackling embers. The massive arms cradling Claire lowered her to the soft bed of green pine needles. She shivered at the loss of his furry embrace, but her eyes opened and drank the raw sexuality she'd been delivered into.

Another male werewolf stood naked in the firelight, his immense frame radiating the powerful scent that had enslaved Claire. Something in his face was so familiar... The monster looked her over with palpable hunger, his canines displayed by his savage grin. He pumped his hips forward, drawing Claire's golden eyes down his hugely muscled body to the obscene sight at his crotch.

The werewolf's giant talons ran through the long, flowing hair of the pair of bitches servicing him. They cooed and growled, running their long pink tongues over 16inches of pulsing cock, taunting him with their golden gazes as they ran sharp fangs along his engorged red length.

Claire breathed in the odor of their arousal. The light, intoxicating bouquet of female heat wafting from the sluts' slick cunts. Claire felt her hands moving down to her pussy again and licked her lips, the taste of the bitches invading her pores. The thin cotton T-shirt creaked against the expansion of Claire's new tits, baring her unblemished stomach to the air as it struggled to contain the large orbs.

With new eyes, she lusted after the voluptuous werewolves slurping at the long cock of their mate. Tails raised high above their round asses, they fanned their aroma into the night air, drawing it from the dripping slits between their widespread legs. The huge boobs they'd sprouted since their change dwarfed their slender rib cages but nonetheless suited their lusty forms to perfection.

Claire was not alone in her attraction, the gorgeous she-wolves grinding against one another as they swallowed the male's throbbing member. The smaller of the two bitches taking his length down her throat, her pack-sister ran clawed hands over the jiggling breasts, unable to cover one of them with even a splayed hand.

The smaller bitch growled deep in her throat, sending tremors along the male's thrusting pole while encouraging the other bitch to keep it up. Her lover moaned huskily, licking along the exposed skin of the wolfgirl's swollen throat, nipping with her fangs as she thrust her own big tits against her young lover's. The young bitch responded readily, pulling her closer with a lithe arm while running another down her flat stomach, claws trailing over her clitoral hood.

She released the fat cock from her juicy lips, licking the male's drippings from her chin as his hips jackhammered at the whorish werewolves beneath him. Both wrapped their delicate claws around his furry sheath, teasing his balls. Their faces rubbed along his obscene length, tongues dancing over his glans, lips pursing against his hardness.

Head thrown back, a howl erupted from the male, echoing through the grove and into the night. The lusty bitches cooed and snarled, his seed spilling into their fanged mouths, painting their tongues and faces. The overflow dribbled down their massive tits, making their porcelain skin stand out against their otherwise furred torsos even more. Still the cock fountained over them, not relenting until his howl faded to dull grunts.

Releasing the bitches' heads, the werewolf lowered himself onto the pine bedding, his long dick flagging as the last of his issue dripped over their extended tongues. Looking one another over as if they were fine meals, the females crushed their fat lips together, tongues tangling in the search for unswallowed seed.

Semen-slick breasts pillowing against one another, their hands gripped each other's delectable asses, drawing their wet pussies close together. The grinding began in earnest, the larger bitch releasing the mouth of her lover, both of them panting heavily. She licked along the smaller bitch's soft cheek, gathering the spilled seed. Her packmate did the same.

Their lusty tongues trailed down their long necks, into one another's cleavage to dine upon the cum pooled there, stopping just short of their yearning nipples when they heard the lusty moan escape Claire's luscious lips.

Claire had seen the smaller bitch's face. It had turned in her direction to better get at the cum dripping down her lover's perfect orbs and had pierced through the haze straight into the waning humanity in Claire's brain. The gorgeous face basking in the firelight, matured beyond its years into feral sensuality... The ripe shapely body, a dribble of semen running down her inner thigh... was that of her sister Hannah.