Children of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had recognized the larger she-wolf the moment she'd seen her voluptuous body writhing underneath the male. But mother and daughter rutting together in the moonlight... It felt so...

Emma was even less the homely mother than she'd been when Claire first saw her changing in the moonlight. Her body, light and lithe, curved from the tiny waistline of a twenty year old to the immense breasts and shapely bottom of a sex goddess.

Her lush black fur clung tightly to her curves, receding rapidly to leave her unblemished bare skin exposed from wanton face down to her dripping cuntlips. The lusty bitch bared her fangs in a knowing grin, her rejuvenated face glowing at the sight of Claire.

Her younger daughter's mangled clothes struggled desperately to contain her changing body, ripples and stress marks dancing through her jeans as her thighs worked farther and farther apart to expose her incendiary sex. Claire's nipples had almost cut through the T-shirt never intended to restrain F-cup breasts. And still they grew...

Emma lowered herself to all fours and crawled over to Claire, Hannah right beside her. Their long, silky tresses framed their wanton faces and huge, swaying tits. Excited by Claire's imminent transformation, their tails stood tall over their round asses, leaving their glistening holes on display for the three male werewolves drooling at the sight.

The wicked bitches sniffed along the ground, smiling wider as they came near Claire's flailing legs. Hannah licked at her fangs and snatched her sister's limbs in her claws, pressing them back to the ground as she continued to crawl between the girl's trembling thighs. She tore the denim as she went, baring Claire's changing legs to the moonlight, letting them drink of its power.

Claire groaned, her sneakers creaking around her lengthening nails, giving way as the dark knives sliced through the toes. Her teeth gritted as she struggled against Hannah's grip, but she was still no match for the wolfgirl's enhanced muscles. She desperately tried to close her thighs, fighting against both her monstrous sibling and the throbbing need between them. It did no good.

Hannah chortled, rubbing her huge tits along Claire's thighs as she let the human close them, only to ease them apart an instant later. Claire shook her head, staring into her sister's golden eyes, her own wide open in terror.

"Shhhh," Hannah breathed between her sharp canines. "You're almost there. We just need to bring out the animal." She winked and arched her back, her tail swaying aggressively. Running her long tongue over her fat lips, the randy bitch lowered her mouth to Claire's aching pussy and started to suckle.

Claire's chest thrust forward, the electric sensations lighting up her body. Her G-cup tits, already too much for her poor t-shirt, ached for release, squeezing through holes they'd made in the ruined cloth. She yipped as they surged against the fabric, the tatters cutting into her soft flesh. Without even thinking, her hands flew to the neck and wrenched the shirt apart.

Her massive boobs shot skyward and peeled the sweat-soaked cotton from her lithe torso, leaving her porcelain skin bare in the moonlight. Claire's hands rubbed at the abused flesh, tracing along the marks left by their imprisonment. And she gasped.

The already hard nipples pulsed with need, responding to Claire's caresses with a ferocious aching of a different sort. Unable to stop herself, the desperate girl ran her thick black nails up the expanse of her fleshy mountains and grasped the pink nubbins.

"Oooowwwwwwww!" she screamed, until the long sustained note rounded out into a howl. Claire licked at her soft lips, panting harder than before. Her hips now swiveled and thrust forward of their own accord, Hannah's nimble tongue and fangs hungrily working her sister's smooth pussy, her clawed hands cupping Claire's round ass.

Claire cradled her tits, pulling the proud orbs closer to her wide open mouth. The sight of her own massive cleavage set the transforming girl's golden eyes on fire. Like the new lusts her mother and sister's voluptuous bodies brought to life in her, seeing her own immense breasts... the long, flat expanse of her stomach... her thin waist flaring into wide hips... those strong thighs, pulling her sister's mouth into her dripping snatch...

Before she knew it, Claire was craning her neck towards her right nipple. Mouth lolling open as an orgasm surged through her loins, she extended her tongue, finding it reached just short of the intended target.

Then the pink muscle pulsed and continued to extend forward. And pulsed again. The length of Claire's tongue crept up the slope of her huge tit, tasting the salty sweet tang of her own body. She groaned as it continued along, cupping her boobs in her claws, dragging them along the sensitive undersides.

Her growing tongue pulsed another inch, the wet length glistening in the moonlight. The tip traced her areola, making her shudder. It curled around, circling the perimeter, continuing until it formed a loop, then closed around the nub.

The resulting orgasm shocked her into sobriety. Her golden eyes focused on her tongue, lapping at a nipple a full 6 inches from her face. She took in the vast shelf of her new chest, her delicate clawed hands continuing to squeeze and grope the silky flesh. She pulled the huge orbs apart and peered through her deep cleavage at her gyrating hips and the busty wolfgirl tonguing her clit.

"Hannah..." she groaned, willing her hands away from her chest, trying with the last of her strength to pull the hungry little bitch away from her cunt. To stop the lewd acts she was commiting with her own flesh and blood. To get the hell out of there before it was too late. Her sharp claws trailed down her tits and over her stomach, making it down to her dainty bellybutton--

When Emma's hands grabbed her wrists and pulled them back and above her head.

The delicious aroma of her mother's sex wrapped around Claire's sensitive nose, overpowering the general scent of female heat she and Hannah had surrounded Claire with. Now that Emma's pussy was so close to her face, Claire couldn't imagine how she'd forgotten her mother's luscious body was so near.

She looked up, her mom's enormous breasts eclipsing the moon. They were easily as large as Claire's. Perhaps bigger. They were also perfect, sitting high on her chest without a hint of sag. Jiggling as she sat back on her plush ass, they pushed forward when Emma brought her daughter's hands together between her legs and into the raging heat of her lovenest.

Claire gasped, unprepared for the intense fire of the gorgeous werewolf's cunt. Without thinking, her claws flexed and felt at her mother's silky slit. She saw the huge tits shiver above her, Emma growling her pleasure. Something in that reaction encouraged Claire to keep probing, running her claws along the folds. Emma started panting when her daughter reached the hood of her clit.

"Ohhh... That's it, baby." Emma crooned, tilting her head to gaze on Claire. The enraptured girl licked her puffy lips as she met her mother's golden stare. The creature above her was... divine. She'd known the lycanthropy had twisted her mother and sister into hyper-sexual creatures of the night, but seeing her so close...

Emma giggled, her fangs visible between her intensely kissable lips for just a moment. Her prominent cheeks rose as she smiled, young skin glowing under the moon. She licked her juicy lips hungrily, her long black and silver tresses pouring over her shoulders as she leaned forward, running her claws through Claire's hair.

A stray lock tumbled over Claire's eyes, the glossy strands already longer and darker than only minutes before. Another orgasm surged through her, prompting a lusty snarl. Her thighs wrapped around her sister's gorgeous face, pulling her fangs into Claire's incendiary cunt, drawing new blood which Hannah happily lapped up as she felt her sibling's clawed feet press into the fur of her back.

Their mother yowled as Claire's diddling claws set off her hair trigger clit. She beamed at the transforming girl, stretching gracefully.

"You can't fight it," she purred, sending the slightest tremor through her swaying tits. "This is what we are now. What you are, my little baby..." She lowered her face down to Claire's, sniffing along her delicate cheek. Claire moaned and sniffed back at her mom, that intoxicating flavor filling her nostrils. Instinctively, she pursed her plush lips together and kissed at Emma's cheek, delighted when she felt the werewolf kiss her cheek as well.

Emma's thighs ceased their lock on Claire's hands. There was no need to keep it up, as the girl was eagerly fondling her pussy. She let her rock hard nipples drag along the ground and opened her mouth, bringing her long tongue out over her canines and running it along her daughter's chin. Claire purred at the treatment, pinching Emma's clit between thumb and foreclaw to show her appreciation.

The randy bitch growled contentedly, stealing a look at her older daughter bringing the younger to orgasm yet again, tail flagging over her delicious ass while Claire's new toeclaws ran up and down her velvety back. Emma looked back down to Claire, trembling with desire when she saw the triangular tips of Claire's ears poking through her long black mane.

"Yessss, Claire. You are a bitch. A gorgeous fucking bitch who wants nothing but to fuck and be fucked." She leaned forward and took a swipe at Claire's fat lips with her long tongue.

Her daughter snarled happily, lips curling around her prominent canines. Emma snarled back, taking another swipe with her tongue. Claire reacted instantly, her own long tongue shooting out to lap at her mother's. Emma's tail waved over her ass, fanning the scent of her dripping sex. Claire's hungry eyes looked up to her expectantly, her mouth open in a constant pant, tongue lolling to one side.

Her mother growled, rubbing her face against Claire's once more. Her tongue wrapped around Claire's long neck. The transforming girl lapped at Emma in return, running the inhuman length of her tongue along her jaw and chin, then trailing up to her lips. They purred as Emma brought her mouth to Claire's, tongues tangling like angry serpents.

Emma's claws trailed down her baby's delicate shoulders to the giant tits resting on her slender ribcage. She gave them a squeeze, making Claire growl and dig her claws into Hannah's back. Hannah gave out a snarl and sank her claws into Claire's juicy ass, but kept at the girl's pussy with undeterable lust.

Claire thrilled at the feel of her mother's fangs gnashing against her elongating teeth. She worked her jaws, exploring Emma's sweet mouth while the wolf bitch sent her tongue down Claire's throat. The girl moaned around the delightful invasion, thrusting her chest out for Emma's fondling hands.

The werewolf felt the orgasm building up from Claire's manipulation of her love button. She rocked back and forth, grinding into the girl's stabbing fingers. Emma lifted her panting face from her daughter's, tongue still lapping at Claire's mouth. Her daughter returned the tongue-play in full, wrapping her tongue around her mother's and reaching up into Emma's open mouth.

Her mother growled at her, lowering her face to Claire's graceful neck. The girl purred as her feral parent trailed along her throat, following the lines down to her heaving breasts. Claire lapped at Emma's neck as she traveled lower, keeping her hands firmly wedged between her mother's silky thighs. Her lips parted in a toothy grin when the busty bitch's huge tits settled over her face.

Claire suckled her mom, growling contentedly as Emma did the same with her own massive boobs. She reveled in the loving massage of Emma's long tongue over her pale melons, arching her back when Emma sucked one nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it over and over.

She snarled wickedly, latching onto one of Emma's round boobs and sinking her teeth into the areola. Her fangs broke the skin, growing longer as she worked her jaws around the succulent orb. Heartbeat racing as the taste and smell of her mother's blood filled her senses, Claire hardly even noticed the howl that ripped from Emma's lips.

"AAAAaaooooooooooo! Fuck!" Emma panted, raising her curvaceous form over Claire's. She looked down on her daughter, whose probing claws were still toying with her slit, and moaned at the changes the last few minutes had brought to her child.

Claire's blemish-free skin glowed in the moonlight like the other bitches, smooth and soft. The many curves of her lush body had flowed together, forming a garden of sinful delights from her graceful legs to her full, gyrating hips to the impossible breasts which rose from her chest like twin moons.

The girl's full-lipped mouth lay open in a hungry smile, her tongue hanging limp over her sharp fangs. Delicate facial features gave her a look that was eternally youthful yet also wild and womanly. The thin eyebrows arching over her golden eyes rose in a question, her dainty nose sniffing for her mother's emotions.

"You're a bitch." Emma growled, drawing Claire's silver-black hair around the girl's wolf ears.

Claire smiled at her, eyes ablaze with hunger. "I'm a bitch." She snarled, baring her fangs and trailing her claws around to Emma's plush ass. "Fuck me like a bitch, Mommy." She pouted. "Fuck me hard and make me howl."

Her mother leaned over to give her little bitch another deep French kiss, then shot down Claire's body, thrusting her face in alongside Hannah's. The girl snarled in delight, pulling Emma's cunt onto her lips and thrusting her long tongue between the folds.

Hannah lifted her face from Claire's pink gash, locking lips with their mother and sharing the taste of their latest convert. Together, they sucked and nibbled every inch of Claire's crotch, driving her to fits of ecstasy.

Claire drove her claws into Emma's delicious furred flanks, pulling her hard against her gnashing mouth. She could feel her mom's huge tits mashing against her flat stomach, the nipples drawing circles around her abdomen. Just a little higher, her own augmented breasts flattened against Emma's washboard abs.

All the while, Claire devoured Emma's cunt with reckless abandon. She could feel her ears settling on top of her head, the wolfish points folding back as she thrust her face into her lover's cunt. Emma's furry legs clasped her daughter's head as the girl's tongue traveled far into her hole and tickled her depths.

Between Claire's legs, Emma latched onto her daughter's cunt, thrusting her fat tongue in and out, feasting on her flowing juices. Hannah had moved lower, lapping at Claire's tender asshole, slowly working her tongue into the tiny rosebud until she too was thrusting inch after inch into her sister.

Claire convulsed orgasmically, her legs spread wide as the wolf bitches ate out her holes. She pulled her face from her mother's pussy and howled long and loud, fine black and silver fur flowing over her straining limbs.

As the bitches continued their fierce lovemaking, a male werewolf rose from the shadows around the campfire. His two brother wolves lounged by the fire, pumping their long cocks to the performance of their mates and the latest conquest. They were ready to mount the bitches at any moment, but they knew it was time for the younger wolf, the one without a mate, to lay his claim.

Emma and her daughters had risen to their knees, the ground thoroughly soaked in their juices. Regardless, they rubbed their oversexed bodies against one another. Claire slipped her claws into Hannah's hungry cunt from behind. The sisters shared a threeway tongue battle with their mother while Emma groped her girls' huge tits.

Her tail wagged slowly when she saw the young male approaching, his angry red cock growing steadily as he approached their writhing forms. Hannah bent down to suckle her mother's breast, one hand caressing the larger bitch's thigh while the other slipped under her tail and fingered her ass.

Claire's nostrils filled with his masculine scent as he came up to them. When she turned to look at him, he froze in his tracks.

Where once there had been a slim, scared human, a ravishing wolf bitch now gazed at him hungrily. The tattered remains of her shirt hung from her shoulders and only the waistband of her jeans had survived, resting between her smaller waist and rounder hips. Her emerging fur clung to her body like a second skin, highlighting her splendid curves. Like her packsisters, her chest and abdomen were gloriously bare, the white skin luminescent. Her immense breasts stood out from her chest proudly, the nipples hard with desire.

She rubbed her body against her mother, licking along Emma's immense cleavage with her long tongue, but never taking her eyes off the approaching wolfman. She recognized his scent. She knew he was the one. The one who had bitten her. The one who had claimed her. But, more than that, she recognized him as the neighbor boy who went camping with her father every weekend. All grown up.

The werewolf walked up to the trio of bitches, his fist working a gigantic cock as it grew to its full 16 inch length. Emma, Claire, and Hannah ground their voluptuous forms together, their golden eyes locked onto the cock laid out before them. Instinctively, they arched their backs, presenting their succulent asses and cranium-size tits.

Tom stopped before them, growling as they panted in the presence of the humongous dick. Emma licked her fangs and snarled, leaning forward to take the fat head between her dick-sucking lips. Claire and Hannah moved in on either side of her as she took inch after inch down her throat. Her daughters wrapped their long tongues around the sides of the phallus as she continued to swallow.

The werewolf ran his large claws through either girl's hair, guiding their mouths along his shaft. He thrust his hips forward, cramming more and more of his length into Emma's mouth as he rapidly built toward orgasm. Tom threw his head back and roared, cum fountaining from his rod.

Emma swallowed a mouthful, then released his cock, letting his seed spray all over her tits. Hannah and Claire pulled away from his shaft and darted into the line of fire, their fat lips open wide for his cum. Thick streams coated their faces, a few shooting straight down their throats. The young bitches snarled in pleasure, cleaning his cock and each others faces with their long tongues.

Claire's first taste of semen stoked the fires of her raging libido. Her flesh tingled, and juices flowed from her hungry pussy. She could feel her asshole flexing as well, signaling it was equally desirous of the pulsating cock which leaked the last of its issue onto her lapping tongue.

Their mother rubbed at the girls' cunts from behind, drawing their attention to the seed coating her huge tits. With broad smiles, they lapped at her tasty globes, rising up to share a mouthful with Emma every now and then, tongues working deep down each others' throats.

Breaking a powerful liplock with her mom, Claire flashed her fangs at the panting bitch and turned to the werewolf. Tom's cock had stayed hard while the bitches cleaned up and was pointing right at Claire. She licked her lips and stood up. She pressed her body against his, trapping the humongous cock between their muscular stomachs.

Hannah and Emma sat back amongst the pine needles, toying with their clits and watching the young pair attentively. The werewolf remained motionless as Claire pressed her massive tits into his abdomen, trapping his cock between them. Her claws caressed his balls, coaxing a steady flow of pre-cum from him.

"You've come for me?" She growled, rubbing her nose along his powerful chest.

"Yes." He rumbled.