Chillin Wild Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers

TERRI: So, that's it. I mean, Steven is a dog but he's my first true love. I don't understand why he keeps cheating.

MUBUTO: Terri, what you need to understand is this. Some men are the way they are and no matter how good you are to them, they will not change. What you need is someone that appreciates you for you. More importantly, you should love yourself more. That way, if you do that, the next man will love you too.

TERRI (smiling): Yeah, I see where you are coming from.

The two stare at each other for a few minutes and then slowly their lips touch for a big wet kiss. It is slow and deep as both glide themselves down onto the towel.

We now skip over a few moments to see both Terri and Mubuto are totally naked. As Mubuto lays on his back, Terri is slowly taking in his big cock! This cock as to be at least 8" long. Mubuto moans a bit as Terri is definitely loving what she is doing. She mainly stays with the head but alternates occasionally to the shaft of the penis and the slit at the top of the head.

Soon, Terri is laying on her back as Mubuto eats her pussy and butthole.

TERRI (thinking): Damn! What have I've been missing? This guy is way better than Steven! His dick is bigger, he even does oral on me! ;)

While lost in her thoughts, Mubuto spreads her legs and slowly enters her pussy. He takes his time due to his "size" as he doesn't want to hurt the lady. Soon, though, he is going at her with a love and intensity that can only be felt when two people care for each other. The two even exchange kisses while he does her.

They later trade positions as she mounts him, riding him with her tight pussy and incredible ass! After some minutes in that position, she leans over to share another kiss.

TERRI: I want you to take me from behind.

Mubuto smiled as he fulfilled his lover's request as he mounted her doggystyle. Her cum was dripping all over his dick as he moved it back and forth. Finally, after several minutes of sexing each other, Mubuto finally let loose his load on Terri's ass! He let his dick slide over her butt, spreading the cum on it. As if to punctuate what just happened, a light rain began to fall. The two laughed as they quickly got their towel and a few things and ran for cover.

THE NEXT MORNING......

Steven was coming back in after a night of browsing when the desk attendant stop him.

VANESSA: Excuse me sir? Do you have a room here?

STEVEN: Yeah, I do.

Steven showed her a driver's license for his name. She looked it up on the computer.

VANESSA: I'm sorry sir but I don't see your name on the list.

STEVEN: What?! How the hell can that be? I just checked in yesterday! Is there a Terri on the list?

VANESSA: Ah, yes? There is a Terri but I don't see your name and she left instructions not to be disturbed.

STEVEN: This is bullshit! I was on that list......

As Steven continued to be outraged, the attendant called for security. Two big men then escorted Steven out cursing and screaming! After he was thrown out, the attendant called up to Terri's room.

VANESSA: Well, he's gone just as you asked for.

TERRI: Thanks!

Terri says with a big smile on her face as she turns over in bed to look at Mubuto.

MUBUTO: So, how long are you staying?

TERRI: Not sure, supposedly a week?

MUBUTO: Why don't you make it a month?

TERRI: Why not forever :)?

The two share a lingering kiss as we fade to black!

THE END!

griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers
12