China Travels Ch. 01

Story Info
He goes to China to get away from women, but...
10.1k words
69k
11
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the continuation of my other story "Asian Adventures". It is not necessary to read that story to understand this one, but maybe it will give you an idea of the build up to this one.

----------------------------------

I returned to Australia and then began to apply for a position in China. Thought I may as well continue to travel and see the world while someone else was prepared to pay my way. About 2 months later I was off to China to see as much as I could of the place......

I arrived late in February at Pudong Airport, in Shanghai, and after doing the usual immigration stuff, etc.; I proceeded to the arrivals hall to wait for someone to collect me. I was astounding to see the many hundreds of faces, all waving an assortment of cards with names written in all sorts of languages. This was rather daunting at the same time, trying to locate the mysterious person holding a card with my name. As I walked through, and could not see my name held up, I realized that the airlines hand changed my flight and my connection from Hong Kong had actually got me to Shanghai an hour before I was expected.

Damn! I decided I might as well head outside and have a cigarette or three, as that was all I had left, and I was determined to give it up now that I was to teach in a school. After all, smoking is forbidden in schools in most places, and this would be a good time to stop.

About an hour later I began to watch as people come out from the original plane I was to have been on. Watching to see what names were held up, looking for a sign that someone could not find his or her intended arrival. Over the next 30 minutes or so I noticed one small built Chinese guy slow down and look back at me a few times, but as he never spoke, and I did not know who was to meet me, we never spoke. About an hour later I noticed this same guy and another were still standing at the arrival gate. I approached from the side, peered around and saw my name on their card. They were so shocked when I introduced myself to them, as they had not seen me come out the gate. After a few quick greetings we were off to a hotel to stay the night, before taking a six-hour road journey to my final destination.

At the hotel I was asked for my passport etc., so as to check in, and then they took me upstairs to my room and explained that as soon as I was cleaned up, to come down as there was to be an official welcome dinner for me. Now this was impressive. The shorter of the two guys (Sam) showed me the bathroom and told me how to work the taps etc., (guess he thought China was the only country with "running water") and asked was I going to have a bath. I told him yes, as soon as they left, but he just stood there. I did not know what was going on. I returned to the other room and both of them just looked me up and down and then offered me a smoke.

We sat and talked for a few moments and again Sam asked was I ready to have a bath. I reassured him that I would as soon as they left, but still they just looked at me and stayed put. After another 5 minutes or so, Sam approached me and said he would "help me get ready for my bath". Shit! What had I let myself in for?

I started to think back to my original application forms and how they asked "are you homosexual", etc., and also stating at the bottom that if you were, then do not bother to come to China. But what is happening here. I have two guys in my room wanting to help me undress and have a shower? I began to wonder if indeed one or both of them were set to share my room for the night. And there was only one large bed at that. I insisted that I was able to look after myself and that I would be down stairs shortly. They both reluctantly departed.

About an hour later I arrived down at the foyer and the two guys were waiting for me. They once again looked me up and down and commented on how "beautiful" I looked now that I was dressed in a suit and tie. Hmmmm, I was starting to get very concerned, who, or what was I dining with. As it turned out there were a mixture of both sexes and there were about 12 people at the table. I was officially welcomed and given a drink, and we were then receiving a large array of Chinese meals at the table. Back home I always loved Chinese meals, but here in China the food was certainly different.

We had some weird type of soup that looked like clear water, bean sprouts and tofu (doff), Peiking Duck, Pigeon, Chicken Feet and Duck Bills, along with an array of vegetables that I had never liked. Oh, and of course a bloody big fresh water fish (and I hate fish). But, there was a copious amount of (hot) beer to be drunk as well as Chinese Rice Wine, which probably tastes worse then mentholated spirits.

Being determined to make a good impression, I was not about to drink in my normal fashion (fast and hard till I drop heheh), so I just sipped away slowly. This turned out to be a waste of time, as Chinese love to drink, toast each other, and generally get drunk really quick, especially when their boss is paying. I found out late in the night that only Sam and the other guy (the school driver) were actually from the school. It seems that to greet me professionally and formally they must have a large number, so they arranged for friends to all come to supper to meet me.

By 11pm all the guys had their coats and ties off, so I joined the rest and did the same. The guys were all reasonably drunk and were now playing some sort of game like "paper, scissors, rock" and the loser had to drink down a large beer or wine. This went on for 2 hours or more until they were all babbling incoherently and rolling drunk.

By 2am, and about 36 large bottles of beer, I took the lead and told Sam I thought we all should go to bed, as they had told me earlier that we had to be on the road by 8am and that the trip would take 6 hours. They looked at me for a moment, then agreed and told the rest that they must leave. I was looking forward to a good, even if short, nights sleep. As we got in the lift I asked which floor they were on, and they said the same one and that they would make sure I got to my room ok as they thought I was drunk. What a joke. Back home I would have been, but here I had to behave, and the beer was as weak as water. I opened my door and entered and they quickly followed. I said my good nights, but they stood there and once again began to eye me up and down.

After reassuring them that I would be fine, the driver began to pull the bed down for me, and Sam came right up to my face and began to unbutton my shirt. Whoa, what was happening? Sam assured me they were just trying to be helpful, and when I told him I could take my own shirt off, he then began to undo my belt. Again I backed away and said I was capable, but he said; "but you said you thought it was time that 'we' went to bed".

Damn I was obviously in trouble here. I told him it was just a general term, so he reluctantly backed away, went in and turned on my shower, and said he would help to wash me, and see that I was in bed ok. Now this guy was certainly determined. No wonder they don't want homosexuals to come to China, they have enough already here.

I assured him that I would be quite capable of getting myself cleaned and into bed, and he was certainly disappointed, but they said they would wait to make sure I was fine. I reluctantly went to the bathroom, stripped and got in. I had only been in the shower maybe a minute when Sam entered the room, stuck his head around the curtain, and asked was I still ok. All the time he was looking directly at my cock, and not my face. I was starting to get very annoyed by all this.

Sure, I have been with other guys, but never a Chinese, and never with someone so pushy as this guy. As I began to tell him I was fine, he pulled back the curtain and hoped into the tub, he was completely naked. It seemed that I had no say in this matter as he quickly said it was his duty to take care of me and make sure I had a good time while in Shanghai. He took the soap from my hands and began to lather up his hands.

Having decided that I may as well just "sit back" and see just how far this would lead, I turned my back and said he could start by washing that for me, and he quickly did. After completely washing my back he moved down and took care of the back of both legs, before he told me to turn around so he could do the fronts. As he reached to the top of my legs he avoided my cock and balls and proceeded to wash my stomach and then up to my chest, neck and then arms and hands. Next he said I should sit on the side of the tub so he could do my feet for me. By this stage I was half erect, but I had already noticed that Sam had a very strong erection. After he finished my feet he said he would leave me to rinse off unless I needed "anything else" washed.

I must admit that I actually thought he had entered to "touch", but obviously he did not have the nerve. The desire maybe, just not brave enough to take things further. As he went to get out I asked him if he would finish me by cleaning my cock and balls. His face lit up immediately, and he asked was I sure it was ok.

He got the soap again, and as he moved his hands closer he changed directions from towards my cock, and instead gently washed my balls, and all the way up and under to my arse. He took his time, especially when he washed the crack of my arse, paying ever so much attention to it. As he next moved to my cock, which was now standing erect, he took a look at it and I saw him smile and lick his lips. By now the "Devil" had taken hold of me, so I stopped him and said that I would prefer if he used his mouth to clean my cock. This had the desired effect, his mouth opened, his eyes widened as they looked at me to make sure he had heard right, and his cock twitched about with excitement.

I told him I was sure, and as he had already got me excited, I demanded that he "satisfy" my angry cock. I did not have to say it again, his mouth was eagerly ravaging my cock and he was purring like a kitten. All the time one of his hands was vigorously thrashing away at his own cock.

As far as sucking cocks go, he was ok, not great, but at this late hour it was better then pulling myself. After about 10 minutes of his sucking I felt ready to explode and was about to pull out of his mouth, but decided I may as well go the whole nine yards, as he had started this. I unleashed a rather large amount of cum straight into the back of his mouth. He gagged for a few moments, and then went back to sucking until he had it all. A few seconds later he was also spewing his juice into the tub. He then stood up and began to lovingly dry me, all the time asking was I feeling better and more relaxed now.

Once dried, I realized that my shorts were still in the other room, so I wrapped the towel around me and went next door where the driver was sitting and waiting. His eyes lit up when he saw me and he kept looking at the half bulge under the towel. I grabbed my shorts, but instead of returning to get changed in the bathroom, I turned towards him so he could see my cock when I dropped the towel and put my shorts on. His cock had started to "tent" in his pants as he watched me. Sam then returned, now dressed, said something in Chinese, and the two of them said good night and left. I could only guess Sam was in a hurry to fuck his driver friend. The next morning at 8 we were in the van and off to the school.

The driver yawned quite often, and Sam fell asleep very quickly. I guessed that they had had a good time after leaving me. The drive to the school was very uneventful and when I arrived I was quickly ushered off to my apartment and told they would get me to sign a contract the next day, and they left. That was a let down, they bring me here and then I am dumped, no word of where to buy a meal, who I am to meet with, etc., just dumped. As it transpired, there was another foreign teacher from my part of the world in the apartment next door. I went and introduced myself to him, and we sat and chatted for a time.

He (James) had been there for 1 week and had also received a similar welcome to myself. The only difference for him was that it was a young woman who met him, and, jumped in the shower with him. Lucky bastard, he said she was about 22 years old and she did not stop at just oral sex, she went all the way with him and stayed the night in his bed. Considering that he was about 56 at the time, I guess he was pretty delighted with his welcoming committee.

The next day I signed my contract and was shown around the part of the school that I would be teaching in. I had asked to be in the senior school, but after signing all the papers, they informed me that I was to teach in the Primary and the Kindergarten. This was a nightmare for me as I am 6'2", and Chinese are not known for their height, and the kindy kids were all about 4 years old. I remember the first time I said hello to some of them, they looked up at me, nearly breaking their necks to do so, and about 6 of them screamed, began crying and yelling and they ran to their Chinese teachers to hide. How could I handle this, I wondered.

That night two of the teachers from there (Wendy and Elsa) came to my room and said they wanted to have a chat and let me know what I was to do. They were both only around 22 and 23, and both had just graduated from University, and had only been at the school for a month. During the time we were talking, I noticed that Elsa seemed to be taking more than just a "casual" interest in me. I was sure that on at least 3 occasions I noticed her looking directly at my crutch, and this had begun to make my trouser snake stir a little.

Now Elsa was not what I would call a great looker, but she certainly had a very nice set of knockers on her, Wendy was an absolute stunner. About 5'6" and around a size 6 to 8 dress size. Her tits were not as big as Elsa, but that is the way I like them anyway. After chatting for maybe 2 hours, they excused themselves and said they must leave, or else they would be in trouble for being in my room at such a late hour. Damn, I certainly would not have complained if they had stayed longer, or all night.

After they left, James came in and asked what I had thought of Elsa. It seemed strange that he only asked me about her, but then he informed me that she was the one that met him when he arrived. He was quite taken with her and said he hoped that he could make a semi-permanent thing with her. I guessed it best that I keep my distance from her and concentrate on Wendy. I knew that if the girls here were that easy, then I did not need to worry about 1 less for me.

Over the next few weeks I began to look forward to my kindy classes, as it meant that I would be close to Wendy most days of the week, and being the devil that I am, I kept making little mistakes so that I had more chances of talking with her and asking for her help. It worked pretty well, as she began to come to my room after she finished most days, and we would talk out some problems, and then we would go to the dining hall for supper together. I was making progress.

In the second week she came later then usual, as she had to attend a meeting first. It was around 9pm. We sat and chatted for a time, and as I had brought along a bottle of Rum from home, I was having a few small drinks when she asked what it was like. I made her a small one, but had lots of Coca Cola and ice with it, so as not to hit her too much. I did not know then that most women in this country don't drink, and if they do, they cannot handle it very well. She drank the first one rather quick and asked if she may have another.

By the time she almost finished that one, she was basically "legless". Her speech was a bit slurred, but she had loosened up a lot and was talking more freely, asking me if I was married, did I have a girlfriend etc. She got up to use the bathroom, but when she returned, instead of sitting back in her chair, she sat on the side of mine and chatted some more.

It was not long before she slipped and she ended up on my lap. I made an effort to grab her as she slipped, and one hand went to her waist and the other "somehow" ended up around her and that had stopped conveniently on her right breast. I made a feeble attempt at saying I was sorry, but instead of complaining she snuggled closer to me and her lips went right to mine and she kissed me. As you can imagine, I was not about to let this chance pass me by, so I returned the kiss, but kept my hand on her tit, slowly massaging it. My other hand went to her thigh and began a slow process of rubbing and creeping closer around to her hidden pleasure spot. I was sure that she would stop me, but was delighted when she just moaned and placed her hands tightly around my neck and continued kissing and probing my mouth with her tongue.

As the time of year was just at the end of winter, she still had many layers of clothing on, but managed to get my hand under the top ones and began to run my fingers over her tits, but outside of her bra. After a few minutes she pulled away from me, and I was sure that she had "come to her senses", but instead it was so that she could remove her top layers and thus make my probing easier. What a girl, so considerate of me.

Once her bra was off I was able to not only see them, but was able to taste her lovely pert little mounds. My other hand had by now started on its own journey of discovery, and she now had begun to search out the inside of my shirt and coat. After a few more moments of this I suggested that we go to the bedroom and get more comfortable, which she was only too willing to do. I began to undress fully as I went to the bedroom, and once there I helped her out of her remaining garments. By the time we hit the bed we were both totally naked, and right away we were both kissing and groping at each other's bodies.

For some time we kissed and also I attacked her tits with my mouth, letting my tongue run little circles around her nipples, before taking almost all of her small, but beautiful, tit into my mouth, where I gently suckled on each in turn. She appeared to be enjoying this attention much, but her hands never seemed to go any lower on my body than my navel. Sometimes her hands did wander around my waist and onto my back, and a few times she let them wander down to my bare arse, but never once did she seem interested in touching my cock. By this point I was throbbing so much, I guess if she had of touched my cock, I would have cum right into her hands.

I turned all my attention to getting this young nymph worked up, hoping to get her to the point where she was begging me to fuck her. I kissed around her neck, paying special attention to each of her ear lobes, before slowly going down to her navel. My tongue delved into her tiny hole on her stomach, before returning to pay attention to her nipples once more. After a few times of this went further down to the start of her pelvic bone, but I just kissed her ever so gently all around her pubes, but made a point of not rushing towards her sweet smelling clitoris, that pleasure was to be left for now. I worked my way down her legs, stopping every so often and returning back to her tits and then neck, before once again going down the same track once more. All the time her moans were getting deeper and deeper.

After sucking and licking each of her toes in turn, I asked her to roll on to her stomach, which surprised her a little. Once she obliged, I began to start all over again wit my hands and tongue, starting at her ears I slowly proceeded to give her entire back a tongue massage. Next came her legs. Right down to the under side of her feet.

She was moaning even more and had begun to ask me if I wanted to fuck her. I said I certainly wanted, and intended, to fuck her, but for now, I was enjoying giving her pleasures. She thanked me and said it was no longer necessary, as she really wanted to feel my cock. I laughed a little at this and said there was nothing stopping her from feeling it now. She seemed hesitant, so I asked what was wrong. She told me that whilst she was not a virgin, she had never felt a man's cock with her hands before.