Chiselled

Story Info
Give in.
1.8k words
3.52
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dowika
Dowika
2 Followers

{This is my first story, so I'm hoping you all like it. Thank you for reading, enjoy!}

The hustle and bustle of the city was slowly quietening down as I sat down at my chair. It was three in the morning and my usual schedule was on track. Get up at three, read until five and then get ready for work. An insane schedule, I know. But I had my priorities sited and lately they needed to be accompanied by a lonesome, dark and quiet atmosphere.

Slowly, I opened the web search and typed in the usual – Literotica into Google, and clicked on the forever purple illuminated hyperlink that showed an excessive use of, and forever abused website. Loading it slowly, I glanced at the time, sighing at the lack of sleep I have forever doomed upon myself. I was fixated. Drawn to, and absolutely engulfed in a fantasy that was not only not my own – but one of pure fiction.

The page loaded to the story I had read a million times over for the last year. Quickly, I glanced over at Alexzander sleeping peacefully. He rolled over and mumbled slightly in his sleep, which wasn't out of the ordinary, before slowly opening one eye and focusing on me. "Rory? What are you doing? What time is it?" he asked sleepily, rubbing one eye and yawning.

"It's 3:15 babe, go back to sleep." I said as he nodded sheepishly and turned over. I hadn't realised, but I had been holding my breath the whole time, for fear of him noticing the display of erotica sprawled across my screen.

Sadly, it was the only source of light in the room, and to the dark-adjusted eye, it was like a violent burst of sunlight. It lit up the dark room, which quietly remained still; damp and crusty in the sprawl of city apartments that were a teeming sore to all, even those who bathed among them.

I'd never been that fantastic at hiding my guilt, but really I had no idea how to even begin to explain to Sasha what I was so indulged in. Slowly, I read through my favourite story, a story that had taken over my life. I read carefully, remembering every punctuation mark, indentation, every spark of character that protruded through the holes in story line that rolled out across each letter and sentence alike.

Each word that flew by my eager eyes, left me hungry with desire and biting my lip in anticipation of an ending I had read a million times. It mattered not that I knew the ending, word by word; it still never failed to excite me. Embarrassingly I ran my hand down my stomach, feeling the flat smooth skin that was milky and pale, scarred with past self-harm scars.

A rough period in my life flashed back, but was replaced with arousal as my hand lowered, slipping between my pyjama pants and my underwear, dabbing at the wetness that had soaked through and lead nothing to the imagination but the obvious.

A small moan escaped and I quickly bit my lip to diffuse any more accidents. Sasha rolled over and lightly sneezed in his sleep, then slowly drifted back. Lightly, I drew my fingers up the middle of my underwear, teasing myself and hitting the sensitive spots I knew I had. My hips lightly rolled as I slipped my fingers under my underwear, teasing around the edges of my clit. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

Carefully, I drew my fingers downwards circling the dripping wet entering. Panting, I slowly got closer and closer, teasing myself and prolonging the pent up sexual frustration of a year of having to please myself.

I eased my fingers in, before a loud noise erupted in my ears and a blaring red light beeped, illuminating the room. Shocked, I pulled my soaking fingers out of my underwear. In a daze, I hurried to shut down my computer before Alexzander awoke, quickly diving towards the alarm clock that struck with a large 5:00AM blaring across its surface.

I sighed as I looked at Sasha of who was slowly returning to consciousness, "Sasha..." I whispered, as he turned over and covered himself with the covers, "SASHA!" I frowned, ripping the covers off of him and poking him right in between the eyebrows, "Alexzander, don't make me kill you. You know I will!" I threatened, before an arm grabbed me out of nowhere and flipped me onto my back on the bed.

"SASHA!" I pouted, as he looked at me childishly, sitting on top of me. Quickly, he kissed my forehead and got off me, setting me free. I couldn't say I was glad he had got off me, but it was probably best due to the wetness dripping down my bare leg, and the lack of explanation that he would have for it.

"Roryyyyyyyyyy" he groaned as he curled up next to me like a lonesome puppy, "Please don't go to work todaaaayyyy, I'll even take the day off! I want to stay home all day and lay in bed with youuuuuu" he pouted. His cute little eyes and lips made the worst face to reject. I guess that's why I'd never really ever been able to in the first place, but I suppose you learn to ignore it and continue on, or else he'd have anything he wanted... anything.

"Sasha, you know I can't do that...." I said, eyeing him off gently, watching as his defined muscles rippled when he rolled over and pushed his butt out towards me. "You're so childish, Alexzander." I sighed as I rolled my eyes and got up.

Walking towards the bathroom, I stared back at him, with his bright blue eyes and tousled blonde hair; he stared at me – pouting fully with his pretty lips. "You're a creature and a half," I exclaimed, laughing at him as I walked away.

"HEY! Rory!" he yelped, but I ignored him, lightly washing my face and staring at myself in the mirror. I wasn't too much for the eye, but I wasn't the worst. I had highly set cheek bones, and milky white skin. With light freckles and bright blue eyes, I was definitely not everyone's idea of perfect. I brushed my bright red hair that slowly cascaded to my inset waist, and stared at my body in the mirror. Standing in my bra and underwear, I eyed off the curves of my body, poking at all the gaping scars and indents that littered it.

Sighing in frustration, a yell echoed from the bedroom and I rolled my eyes before yelling back at him, "Don't you call me Aurora, or I'll start calling you Alexzander again!" I exclaimed, with a less than delayed reply I heard, "RORY! That's not fair though!" and just as usual, the pout in Sasha's voice was more than a little imminent.

**********

Work was a boring place, filled with boring people, in a boring neighbourhood, with boring surroundings. It was the easiest place to slowly drift into realistic daydreams, which was a horrid thing for me.

I'd soaked the chair in sheer arousal at least once a week, and the burning desire could be seen most obviously as customers filed through, attempting to make conversation with me – but I was lost in a world of my own, a world of fantastic fantasies that kept me floating.

I sat there, day after day lost in a fantasy that had me falling behind in my work and close to being fired more than three times a month.

I sighed and slowly read the case file that was sprawled across the desk, bits and pieces mentioning and extenuating key facts and points in the defendant, prosecuted and the Judge. I hated being a lawyer's assistant, but it brought in the money that Alexzander and I needed to pay rent, buy groceries, and have a little extra on the side for ... other expenses.

The hours drew on, as I watched the clock tick by slowly and answered calls from clients all around the country asking for my boss' schedule, and if they can book as soon as possible. Stating the client procedures of booking, the clock ticked over to five o'clock and I realised work was over.

After making the appointment, I gathered my things and wearily walked out of the office, down the path towards the train station as the sun slowly began to set. I'd never have thought I'd be placed in a casual nine to five job, but I suppose life takes you places you'd never have thought.

Ireland was a dreary place, where the sun always set too early, and always came up too late. The days melded together, without a soul in the world to care because it was so plainly normal that it never seemed to end. Years would fly by without anyone noticing the weather changing, because well, really – it never did.

I boarded the train and sat down right in the corner. The corner always seemed to make me feel safer, as if I was looking on everyone else, rather than them all looking at me. It was going to be a long ride, so I rustled through my bag and found my earphones. Plugging them in, I slowly slid into the chair, staring at the ceiling of the train as it moved and slid to a stop periodically, lost in my thoughts.

I closed my eyes, indulging in the quiet dull of the music blasting in my ears. Oddly, I was drawn back to reality by an odd feeling of being watched. As paranoid as I am, I let it slide off, trying not to look weird if I were to look around. It got more and more consistent, and I opened my eyes and looked around.

I was about four stops from my station, and at the other end of the carriage, also in the corner seated a man. A man that was staring at me very intently. I took in his features. He had dark flicky hair, with bright blue eyes. He had lightly tanned skin, but it was slightly taught over his muscular figure that was covered heavily by a long coat and a warm jumper underneath, which wasn't abnormal for clothing in this weather.

His jaw was very defined and chiselled slightly, and he had every hint of mystery and dominance in him. He scared me, honestly, as he stared at me without movement. We slowed to a stop at my station and I got up wearily, slinking cautiously into the next carriage through the noisy doors to get away from him.

I slipped out of the train doors as it halted abruptly, and looked to the left towards the stairs in the direction of home. Though my relief didn't last long I acknowledged, as my heart stopped and slowly sank into my stomach. There he stood at the top of the stairs, smiling at me darkly, as the train slinked away down the track leaving us completely alone at the dark train station.

Dowika
Dowika
2 Followers