Chivalry

Story Info
Older woman meets special guy.
10.8k words
4.76
76.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't wake up that morning expecting anything exciting to happen. Who does? It was just one of those days when you feel a little better than usual. Time seemed to run so slow as I got ready for work. I wore one of my favorite outfits. A light blue button shirt and a dark skirt. The shirt brought out my blue eyes and the skirt showed off my legs. It was not too short, I was a teacher after all, but it did end just above my knees and I was able to show off my summer tan. I put my long blonde hair up in a ponytail that ended in the middle of my back. I used a pretty hairtie with little shiny stars. This is an erotic site so I guess I should mention my underwear. I wore a light, sheer blue bra. My shirt was not see-thru so my bra was safe because my nipples and breasts were very visible through the sheer material. I am not huge on top but 36C so they are very prominent when I wear the right clothes and this shirt displayed them well. The buttons were set perfectly for me, one button for librarian, two for tease, and three for "fuck me". I undid one since I did have to teach today. I put on the matching panties and they were very cute with little blue lace around the edges.

Summer school is so boring. The losers, I'm sorry, students, in the classes did not want to be there. They didn't go to class in the normal school year, I don't know why we expect them to come and pay attention in the summer. But, I am a professional so I try my best to teach them English when I would rather be lying out by my pool. This particular day was wonderful as I guess my mood transferred to my students and we had a great day. I think they may have actually learned something.

The real fun started when the day ended. I met my three friends at a local bar for drinks. It was only 3:00 in the afternoon so the bar was pretty empty. It was very nice to be able to sit and have a little fun without being constantly harassed. I am very modest but I have to admit my friends are very attractive and fun and we usually attract a lot of attention in public. It is fun to be noticed most of the time but it was also nice to just be able to sit there and enjoy ourselves in peace for a change.

Again with the erotic requirement so I will describe my friends. The cutest of the group is Sandy. She is brunette with short hair and a gorgeous face. She has brown eyes that sparkle and a cute little nose. She is not very tall as in around 5'2" so that adds to her cuteness. She has perky little breasts which many would consider small but they fit her frame perfectly. She also has a tight little butt that looks dynamite in jeans or a tight skirt. She is a secretary for a construction agency so you can imagine the impact she makes at work. This day she was wearing a white button shirt and a black skirt. She had been at work so she was wearing hose and her high heels. She was stunning as usual and turned every head she walked past.

The other teacher in the group is Darlene. She is also brunette but with long hair. It is beautiful any way she wears it and it comes to the top of her ass when she wears it down. She is taller that Sandy, not too hard to do, she is 5'8" and has long legs. She dresses conservative like me but most skirts show off her legs and they get a lot of attention. Her breasts are average, probably 36B, a little smaller than mine and her butt is nice. She also fills out jeans nicely and she had jean shorts on that afternoon as she doesn't teach summer school. Her shorts were not overly short but short enough to have a lot of leg showing. She was wearing a t-shirt and her boobs were looking very nice as the shirt was a little tight.

Last but not least is Carolyn. She is breathtaking with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. Her boobs are massive compared to the rest of us but really I think 38D maybe. They are magnificent and look amazing no matter what she wears. She is an athletic trainer so her body is in great shape. Her tummy is so tight it makes the rest of us sick and she was showing it off again that day with a little tank top that didn't quite get to the top of her white tennis skirt. The skirt was pretty short so lots of tan thigh was on display. She loved to be admired and dressed the part. She has a heart of gold though and is a wonderful friend so we accept her vanity. I have to admit she does attract attention that we have taken advantage of many times.

Now that you have that image in your brain you understand why we were getting incredible service from the young bartender who didn't let our glasses get even half empty. He was constantly flirting with us and he usually only wrote down every other drink so our bill was normally very reasonable for the alcohol we put away. The only other people in the bar were a family that looked to be on vacation. We do live in the south and see a lot of tourists. They looked incredibly normal with a mom and dad, a young daughter, maybe 14, and a son, a little older. They were laughing and having fun and I caught the son looking our way more than once. I smiled at him when our eyes would meet and he had a cute smile, but he looked very young and innocent.

It was a Friday so we were all feeling good about the weekend. The drinks flowed and the jokes ran around the table. I was laughing so much my stomach hurt. I needed to go to the bathroom so I jumped off my stool and headed to the back. I wasn't drunk but starting to buzz a little. I made it to the door and just before I got there my ankle turned and I started to fall. I felt someone grab my arm and catch me. I looked over and was inches away from the young boy from the family. He looked concerned as he lifted me back to my feet.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, I am fine, I don't know what happened." I answered, embarrassed.

"That rug there was a little crumpled, you must have tripped over that." He said, pointing to a piece of the rug that was folded.

"Thank you so much for being there." I said and smiled.

"No worries, I could not let a pretty little thing like you fall down." He said with a little smile.

I looked at him as I felt a little tingle run through me. Any southern girl likes to called cute names and he looked so sincere I knew he wasn't feeding me a line. A southern girl learns early how to read that too. I smiled at him and tried to figure out what to say next.

"You sure you are ok, does your ankle hurt?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I think so." I said and tried to put some weight on that foot.

I looked down to see my heel had twisted off my foot and the strap was wrapped around my ankle.

"Would you mind if I fixed that?" He asked in a sweet voice.

I just nodded in agreement and he knelt down immediately and started to fix my shoe. He undid the strap and turned the shoe to slide back on my foot. He held my ankle in place as he did this and his hand was warm and soft. He fastened the strap back in place and then stood up.

"Thank you again." I said.

"My pleasure, darling." He answered and I felt my heart flutter.

"Darling" is one of those secret words a few men have figured out that makes a girl swoon. I looked at this young boy who was so easily playing with me and wondered how old he really was.

"Are you on vacation?" I asked to make conversation.

"Yes, we are down from North Texas for a week. We are staying at the beach in a condo across the street." He answered.

"Those are great condos, you guys should have a great time." I answered.

"Yeah, I was hoping to bring a friend but we couldn't afford it so I am stuck with my little sister for a week. It would be nice to know someone who knew the area." He said in a cute little voice.

Again, my bullshit meter went off but I looked at him again and saw nothing but sincerity. He was so freaking cute. I had to find out more.

"How old are you and your sister?" I asked, trying to hide my question.

"I am 18 and my sister is 15." He answered.

"Oh." Was all I could think of to say a danger bell went off in my head. It seemed to scream "child" over and over.

The silence was again awkward and he opened the door to the bathroom hallway. He waved his arm and I walked past him.

"Ankle seems to be working fine." He said behind me.

"Yes, it will be fine. Thank you so much for your help." I said, looking back as I went through the ladies room door.

I sat down in the bathroom and slapped myself for even thinking about the boy. I was 26 and way too old for someone so innocent. My mind convinced me but my thighs tingled when I thought of that sweet little "darling" that he threw at me. I finished and headed back to my table, trying to clear my mind.

My friends were laughing about something when I returned but with so many empty glasses on our table no telling if it was actually funny or not. I climbed up on my stool and glanced over to the table. He was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back automatically. He turned back to his family and they continued their conversation.

I downed another drink to try to wash my cradle-robbing desires away. I got into the conversation quickly and was laughing like a lunatic in no time. My friends talked me into going out to a dance club afterward. It wasn't hard to talk me into anything but I did bring out to them that the clientele in that club were shady at best and we tended to have trouble fending them off some of the times we had gone there before. We decided we were feeling too good to care about that and agreed to go back and change clothes for a night out.

We were trying to figure out how much we owed when I felt a presence to my left. I looked and saw the young boy was standing right next to me. He was smiling his cute little smile.

"It was nice meeting you and I hope you are ok." He said and held out his hand.

I shook his hand and my table went completely silent.

"Thanks for your help, it was nice meeting you too." I said sweetly.

He shook my hand and then turned to join his family at the front door. I noticed a piece of paper in my hand and opened it. It had his name (Cory) and phone number. My friends were looking at me with devious smiles.

"What?" I said.

"So, girlfriend, spill. Were you babysitting tonight and we didn't know it?" Carolyn said.

"Shut up, he's 18." I answered.

"Oooh, a senior citizen." Carolyn said.

"So what else do you know about this baby?" Darlene said.

"You guys are cruel. I tripped going to the bathroom and he helped me." I said.

"Oh, the old tripping maneuver." Sandy said with a chuckle.

I shook my head and dug in my purse. Sandy reached over and grabbed the small piece of paper out of my hand. She read it to the table and the teasing accelerated. I felt myself blushing a little as some of their comments hit home.

"Look at her, she is turning red. Girlfriend, do you like this little one?" Carolyn asked.

"No, well, he was cute." I said and chuckled.

"She likes him, she likes him." Sandy giggled.

I blushed again and pulled money out of my purse.

"Let's get out of here. You guys are all bitches." I said.

They all laughed and jumped off their stools. We gathered in the parking lot and agreed that Sandy would pick us all up in an hour to go out. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 7:00. We had been in the bar for 4 hours, no wonder my head felt a little light. I drove slowly home and went in to collapse on the couch. I laid there a while and decided I needed to take a shower to get me going again. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the cool water. I felt my head clear almost immediately as I soaped up my body. My hands lingered over my boobs a little, letting my nipples get hard. I then hovered over my upper thighs and felt the tingle run through my legs. He was so young, forget it girl, I told myself.

I jumped out of the shower and pulled on my robe. I walked into my closet and looked to see what I wanted to wear tonight. It was very hot out so I wanted something light. I pulled out a white dress that I loved. It had a V-neck and came a couple of inches above my knees. The material was cotton and very soft. It was almost transparent but at night it would be ok and the wind was non-existent so I thought it would work. I chose a white sheer bra and panties to go with it. I slid the robe off and stepped into the panties. I pulled them up and while they were sheer they covered enough. I was not completely shaved by my hair was very blond and hardly showed at all. I slipped on the bra and adjusted the girls. My nipples were still hard and they were protruding easily through the sheer material. Slut, I thought to myself and picked up my dress.

I slid the dress over my head and down. I loved the feel of the material and looked in the mirror as I adjusted it. It was very pretty and I couldn't see my bra or panties through it at all. I picked out some sandals and I was ready to go. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and went in the bathroom to touch up my makeup. I finished and went back out in the living room just as my phone rang. It was Sandy and she was downstairs so I locked my door and ran down my apartment stairs. I jumped in the back seat and Carolyn was back there with Darlene in the front seat. Carolyn was wearing a really short denim skirt. It was up almost to her crotch as she sat there. Her shirt was tied above her waist and two buttons were open, exposing a massive amount of cleavage.

"Damn girl, you trolling tonight?" I said as I slid in the seat.

"What, this old stuff? I was just dressing to get comfortable. Now, if someone worthy ends up here tonight I won't complain." She answered and spread her legs open.

We all laughed and Sandy drove out of the parking lot. We were headed in a weird direction but I didn't say anything as we were talking. We pulled up near the bar and drove into a parking lot. I looked and saw the young kid standing in the parking lot. Sandy pulled up next to him and Carolyn jumped out of the car. He jumped in the back seat and slid over as Carolyn got back in. I was stunned as the door slammed and I felt his leg against mine. The backseat was not that big. I heard giggling from the front seat.

"Cory, this is Hayli. Hayli, Cory. I don't think you guys were ever officially introduced." Sandy said as she turned to face us.

I looked at her and she had a mischievous smile on her face. I looked at Cory and he was smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back nervously.

"You see, we always seem to have trouble finding nice guys to dance with at the club so I thought we would bring our own and Cory here happened to be free tonight." Sandy said with the same sneaky grin.

She turned around and started to drive. I could see her Cheshire grin in the rear view mirror. I mouthed the word "bitch" to her and she mouthed "you're welcome" and snickered.

"Are you sure you are ok with this?" Cory asked in a small voice.

I turned and saw his face was sad and pleading.

I felt instantly horrible.

"No, sweetie, I am really fine. I am glad you are coming. I was just taken a little by surprise, that's all." I said and grabbed his hand.

He squeezed my hand and smiled, his face happy again.

"Thanks, I appreciate you guys bringing me. I was looking at a long night watching TV with my sister." He said.

I could feel the silent giggling through the car as he held onto my hand for the rest of the drive to the club. I could feel him looking at me and I was kinda amazed with Carolyn coming out of her clothes on the other side of him. We made small talk on the way and he barely glanced at Carolyn except to answer her questions. We arrived at the club and I saw Jimmy at the door. Jimmy was a bouncer that we knew and he was incredibly sweet despite his substantial size. He was black and about 6'8" best I could tell, my 5'6" only came to his chest. He was a mountain but very nice to us. We walked up to the door and there was a little bit of a line. Jimmy looked up and saw us as we went to get in line. He walked down the line to meet us.

"Ladies, the VIP line is up here." He said and motioned to the door.

I noticed a few people get sneers on their faces but they changed immediately when Jimmy looked at them. We followed him to the front and he opened a velvet rope to let us through. We went inside and Jimmy met us in a little lobby.

"Nice to see you again ladies. Hayli, you have a new friend tonight?" Jimmy said.

I thought it strange that he would single me out until I saw Cory standing outside of the group right next to me. I smiled at him and then back at Jimmy.

"Yes, this is Cory. He is visiting from North Texas." I said.

"Son, you have an ID?" Jimmy asked him.

Cory pulled his wallet out and handed his license to Jimmy. Jimmy looked at it and smiled a little evil grin at me. I felt myself start to blush again. I could read paragraphs in that little grin. Jimmy handed Cory's license back to him and pulled a marker out of his pocket.

"Sonny, you are getting in here only because you are with these pretty ladies. However, if I see you with a drink anywhere near your mouth you will have me to answer to. Do you understand?" Jimmy said and marked a big black X across the back of Cory's right hand.

"Yes, sir, I understand." Cory said, very respectfully.

"Good, now go enjoy yourself and be a good boy." Jimmy said and stood aside.

I walked past him and he was grinning ear to ear. I gave him a little smile as I walked by and saw he was pushing his tongue against his cheek in a disgusting way. I punched him as hard as I could on his arm. He laughed out loud. I walked into the club. Immediately, I noticed they had put some black lights in the lobby area and I saw Carolyn's bra as if she had no shirt on at all. I looked down at my own dress and my heart sank. It was like I was standing there in just my bra and panties. I swallowed and tried to ignore it but I could see all the guys near the door staring as we walked in.

We found a table near the dance floor and gathered five stools. Carolyn went off to the bar to get the first round. It was very noisy and hard to hear anything. I looked at Cory and he was looking around. He looked like he had never been in a place like this before. There was a lot of eye candy around so I was not surprised he was a little awestruck. Sandy leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"He's got it bad for you, you have a pet." She said.

I punched her in the arm and she yelled as she started to laugh. I noticed then she also had on a jean skirt and a sleeveless light sweater.

Her little boobs were really pushing against the sweater. She was so fucking cute. I looked across at Darlene and she had on a yellow sundress with small spaghetti straps. Her dark hair looked great as it flowed over her shoulders. She was smiling at me in a sort of teasing way. I leaned over to Sandy.

"You bitches are gonna pay for this!" I screamed in her ear.

Luckily the club was so loud only Sandy could hear me. She laughed and nodded her head. Carolyn came back to the table with five drinks in her hands. She had been a waitress for many years and looked very comfortable in a bar. She handed me my favorite Gin and Seven. I needed it badly. I saw her hand Cory a Coke with a big smile. He graciously took it and thanked her. My friends were eating this up. I saw Carolyn lean over to Cory and say something to him. He turned to face me.

"Would you like to dance, darling?" he said in a slow voice.

I felt that little tingle again and took his hand. He led me out to the dance floor and I heard laughter from my table. The song was fast so we danced around each other. He was not so bad for a young kid and I got into the song. I felt the alcohol and the Friday mood coming back to me. I moved slow and started to get into the dancing. I saw his eyes start to shine as he watched me. He did look very young but that was slowly starting to matter less and less to me. I could feel myself starting to have fun. We danced two more fast songs and then a slow one came on. We looked at each other for a second and then I moved to him and put my arms over his shoulders. He put his arms around me and I felt his soft hands on my sides. He was being very gentlemanly as we swayed back and forth. Our bodies were not touching and we danced the rest of the song. It ended and we separated and headed back to the table.