Chloe & Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe is pregnant.
3k words
3.44
63.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Besides being a take-off from the great story "Letters to Mother" by LKWRITER, the following letters from a different daughter to a different mom also draws on the inspiration of CDE. Pet Tigress helped with editing and some ideas. No remaining errors should be attributed to her.

* * * * *

Dear Mom,

I don't think there is anything more romantic and sexy than falling asleep in the arms of the man who is about to make you pregnant with his baby. Having Darrell's arms around me all night made me feel warm and safe, like a little bird in a nest, a love nest. Although asleep, I could feel Darrell moving to adjust to my every shift in position. I was tucked into the crook of his hard, powerful body, held gently in his arms, his fingers on my nipples. At other times he held my hand around him letting my fingers play with his chest hair while is butt caressed my pussy. Later, toward morning, I guess, my sleep deepened and I dreamed.

I was on a sailboat; it was an idyllic scene, warm sun, soft fluffy clouds, and a warm breeze. The boat rocked gently, the waves lapping at the sides. I felt good, almost tipsy and aroused although no one was around. The rocking increased and I began to grip the sides of the boat tightly. As I looked out, the waves were becoming higher and the deck of the little craft began to heave as each swell lifted and dropped the tiny craft. I became alarmed and as my fear increased so did my arousal. Suddenly, I was looking at a huge wave towering above me threatening to crash down and sweep me overboard. The deck fell away from me as the boat dropped into the trough. My heart was pounding as the mountain of water above me began to fall over me and I...

CAME!

I was thrashing and bucking as the most powerful orgasm I could imagine wracked my body. I realized the side of the boat I gripped so fiercely was the neck and shoulders of Darrell as he buried his face in my pussy. I lay spent in his hands. Although he had just brought me to a gut-wrenching climax, he didn't stop his perfect worship of my sex. He continued to lick and suck, alternating languorous laps of my pussy lips with quick attacks on my clit. The sea was becoming rough again as I felt another powerful orgasm begin in me. All I could do was to hold on and wait for the next cataclysm. I know I was screaming, but whether they were obscenities or just wild animal mating cries, I could not say. I was beyond pleasure. Darrell had taken me to another plane, another dimension of existence in which noting existed except my sex and his mouth. I shuddered, grew rigid, and surrendered my body to an orgasm that must have fried millions of brain cells. Blackness overcame me.

*****

My next perception was a gentle knocking. I was back in Darrell's arms and his eyes were closed. The knocking came again, more insistently. "Wake up, in there you guys! Time for breakfast. You can't keep that up without food," Martin's voice boomed jovially. Darrell opened his eyes and winked at me, giving me the idea he had just been playing possum. I then noticed his fingers were in me and that was not the only thing he was playing. No wonder I woke up so horny! A little reluctantly he untwined his arms from mine and went to the door.

Oh, Mom! You won't believe what I saw when the door swung open: my wonderful Sidney! Martin was in the background smiling proudly. Directly in front of me was my sweet, loving, perfect husband dressed in the CUTEST French maid uniform I'd ever seen! The skirt was short, short, short and showed off his black stockings really well. He was so sexy, my pussy clinched, and I don't even go for girls that much! Who knows how long it had taken Martin to get him shaved and primped and done up like that! He was just gorgeous standing there looking a little uncomfortable with a tray of coffee, bacon, eggs, toast, cream cheese, butter, jam and juice! The aromas of the delicious meal quickly reminded me that I had been so busy dancing and having fun with the guys in the restaurant last night, I had never actually eaten anything. Cum alone, no matter how much you get, can't quell your appetite, Mom.

Believe it or not, Mom, for several minutes, the need for nourishment drove the urge to get fucked from my mind. I was so ravenous I fairly fell on the food. Darrel just looked at me and grinned; he could wait to get his fill. Martin sent Sidney back to the kitchen to prepare another couple of omelets and squeeze more juice. As soon as he was gone, I jumped up out of the bed and flew to Martin's arms, and gave him the biggest sloppiest "thank you" kiss I could manage. He just patted my bottom and told me to save it.

Mom, I've got to admit to being a little bit naughty with Darrell. Well of course planning to let a handsome black guy I'd met only a few weeks ago fuck me silly and make me pregnant while my darling Sidney watches is already pretty naughty, huh? But I mean naughty TO Darrell. He was hungry, too and was really scarfing down the breakfast that Sidney had brought him. His plate included a pile of pancakes, hash browns and a strip steak. I guess Martin figured HE was going to be working hard that morning and needed some REAL FOOD. I was pretty full, but not enough that I could pass up the opportunity to slither under the covers and find Darrell's prick.

Mom, I don't think he EVER gets completely soft. It was just a perfect size for slurping when my mouth found it. Darrell was so busy eating he didn't realize what I was doing for a minute. When he did, he started laughing, telling me to stop and then just started moaning. His prick became hard instantly and I was giving it a real workout with my lips and tongue. Suddenly he was braying like a Bramah bull and bucking. Mom, he just erupted in my mouth shooting more sperm than I could swallow. It ran out of my mouth down onto his pubic hair and balls, making a big mess on the sheets and probably soaking through to the mattress. It was a sperm deluge: all for little me. What a feeling of power, Mom. Me, your sexy daughter, made this big hunky black man cum uncontrollably.

When the eruption was over, I went back to sucking out the last delicious drops of Darrell's jism. He tasted sooo good, Mom. Do you think that was just because I knew that soon that same wonderful sticky white goo would be shooting into my pussy giving me my very first baby? A black baby?

Fortunately Sidney had been there to grab the tray and prevent my little "interruption" from spilling eggs and coffee and pancakes all over the bed. When Darrell had recovered from his orgasm, he just waved Martin and Sidney to stand back.

Taking me firmly by the shoulders he asked with a twinkle in his eye, if I knew it was naughty to tease a big black man with my sexy little white body. I grinned sheepishly and nodded yes. He asked if I knew how dangerous it was playing sexy games with him when I was fertile. I nodded again. Was sure I wanted him to put his big black cock inside my hot little hole and shoot me full of his potent baby-making sperm? His finger was inside me, holding me on the brink of orgasm and my clenching pussy gave him my response. He leaned over me and took one of my nipples in his mouth and began sucking me. My pussy spasmed again and gushed a little more. Mom, it was just so sexy. He continued to toy with my breast as he looked up and asked me if wanted a little baby to suck on these tits, a little black baby with thick sucking lips to drink my sweet milk?

Darrell looked over at Martin who gave him a thumbs up sign and then at Sidney who was looking terribly sad. Martin saw it too and put his arm around Sidney and told him again how lucky he was to have such a sexy wife. I just moaned and said yes, yes, I wanted him to give me a baby so bad.

Darrell said that was just what he was going to do but first he wanted my little pussy to be as warm and welcoming of his seed as possible and began to kiss his way down my body. When he came to my waist he dug his tongue into my navel, causing me to squirm, but he held me firmly. His face was in my tummy kissing and nibbling me, but I heard him ask again if this is where I wanted his baby; did I want my flat little tummy turned into a round fat pregnant belly, stretched tight with his big black baby. That was it, Mom, I started to cum and cum.

I heard him say he was going to eat my pussy again to get me ready. I eagerly spread my legs wide, resting my ankles on Darrell's powerful back. Martin meanwhile had enough and came around to the side of the bed and put his cock in my mouth. I was now groaning loudly as Darrell ate my wet snatch, and Martin fucked my mouth. Taking Martin's cock from my mouth, I begged Darrell to fuck me. Darrell was ready to please me, and took his now fully hard 11" cock and crawled into position.

Somehow I managed to look over at Sidney. He was beyond sadness, but more excited than he had ever been: seeing his wife take on two guys at once had him incredibly horny. Martin had pulled down his panties and Sidney was holding up his little skirt and had his weenie-cock out, stroking it in anticipation of what was to come ... in ME. Up in the bed, Darrell was rubbing his cock on my pussy lips, and asking me what I wanted, waiting to hear me say again that I want his baby. I was happy to oblige and told him please to sink his hard cock in my fertile cunt and fuck me, as I had never been before.

Darrell started pushing the head of his cock between my pussy lips and my eyes widened as he spread me further than ever before. It felt like his cock had grown larger for the occasion of making me pregnant with his baby. Being incredibly wet, my pussy easily took more then half his cock before he commented on how tight I was. I was moaning and licking my lips, spreading my legs wider to accommodate Darrell's huge cock. Slowly, he pushed further and deeper into my pussy, causing me to groan like a wild animal impaled by a hunter's spear. Wild and speared I was; Darrell's cock was making ripples in my little tummy.

I could hardly think or see anything; shaking my head from side to side deliriously I was so filled with his wonderful cock. When I felt Martin once again offer his cock to my mouth, I eagerly took half into my mouth and with a vengeance, began to suck him hard.

Darrell now had all but about two inches left to fill my pussy with, and he pulled his cock almost all the way out and then rammed it in, slapping his balls against my pussy. I came hard at that and gasped as Martin took advantage and shoved more of his cock down my now wide-open mouth.

Darrell now began to fuck me with long, deep strokes, sending me into multiple orgasms. Martin was getting close to coming and stroked his cock faster into my mouth.

Suddenly I heard my husband bellow in pained ecstasy. I briefly glimpsed at him, his watery cum was all over his uniform. Darrell, meanwhile, was stroking faster and faster into my hot cunt. Closer and closer to coming, he asked me if I wanted his cum deep in her pussy. Releasing Martin's cock I begged him to fuck me hard and come in me and make me pregnant.

The tension built in me, more and more, going up so fast. It was good, Mom, very good, perhaps the best ever. All the while, my cunt ached around Darrell's swollen prick, particularly when he pushed gently into me, pulled out a little, and pushed in again. Each push was a fresh and total impaling. Two or three more of those thrusts would take me beyond the point of no return: my lower body was a bundle of dancing nerves.

Just two or three...

I pleaded with Darrell not to stop, not now. He promised he wouldn't as he squeezed into me again and again. His balls settled gentle and heavy, against my bottom, and then lifted clear again.

And again...

...and again...

...and... and...

I came hard. It hit my head, my neck, and my back, forcing me to raise my butt from the bed. Then the pleasure swirled into my butt, down to my thighs and knees, stretching me, owning me. I felt tears well in my eyes. I screamed to Darrell to fuck me. I realized vaguely that I was still shouting, encouraging Darrell, but the shouts were not recognizable words.

My cunt was twitching wildly. I grasped his hips to pull him and his massive cock into fuller contact; tried to restrict his movement with my knees as I ground my lower body up against his. I tensed my belly, enveloping him. Then the sharpness of the sensations, all but unbearable already, just rose higher. I was loosely aware that I was holding my breath, that my eyes were clenched shut. Still, Mom the electricity generated by my union with Darrell made me see white flashes, exploding behind my eyelids, numbing my brain.

Martin shoved his cock back into my mouth and came again almost immediately. Darrell told me to get ready for his seed, and pumped me harder and harder until he thrust deeply into me, shooting his cum deep into my womb. Still swallowing as much of Martin's cum as I could, I reached to caress Darrell's balls as he came, encouraging him to cum harder.

Suddenly the room was filled with a roar that sounded strangely high pitched.

I realized it was me, squealing and climaxing again with him as his boiling sperm flooded my pussy. At last Mom, after going for four days without getting fucked, the biggest blackest cock I'd ever seen had just pumped me full of enough potent white jism to make babies in a hundred horny white wives. And it was all for ME! I felt so liquid, like my pussy was running over with Darrell's babymaking cum. But he didn't let it.

As soon as we had sort of recovered he started talking to me about needing to keep my pussy full of sperm. He did his part by just lying beside me with his only half-soft cock plugging me up. It felt so wonderful Mom, lying there in my marital bed with full of what felt like gallons of cum and my handsome black lover's cock in me, knowing that millions of his sperm were racing toward one of my pretty little eggs to penetrate her and make me pregnant. His soft deep voice and his hands and mouth on my titties gave me such a feeling of peace and contentment.

I am positive that very first load did the job, as horny and fertile as I was, but Darrell took no chances. About a half hour later, he was in me again. He hardly let me get off my back all that Sunday. And every few hours he would open me up and "give me a refill." By Monday morning you daughter was one well-fucked little girl. I already felt pregnant.

*****

Of course not even Darrel could keep up that pace forever. For the last three week he has been coming over just after Sidney and I've had dinner to fuck me a couple of times. He has been very good with Sidney, too, letting him watch his wife scream in ecstasy as she gets her pussy filled with more of her black lover's thick baby-making sperm. Then Darrell leaves us alone so that Sidney can put his face between my legs and eat all of Darrell's yummy rich cum out of me. Well, not all, Mom, just the leftovers; my pussy seems to "lap up"most of it. Sidney has just been great, too, never failing to make me climax several times with his tongue, even more sometimes than I come with Darrell. I've never told Darrel that, though, just in case he would have been jealous.

*****

I've been getting up early every morning, Mom, to do the home pregnancy test and today I got the news I've been waiting for. The "X" turned blue! I'm going to have a baby, Darrell's big beautiful black baby! I can hardly wait, Mom, until my tummy starts to show! It's going to be sooo exciting to put on a short-short maternity dress and let Darrell take me out and show me off to his friends: the sexy white wife he knocked up.

No one else knows, Mom. I just had to tell you let you know first. I'll tell you next letter what happens when I give the boys and Sidney the news.

Love,

Chloe

* * * * *

Comments, please, to Homer Vargas.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers