Chloe Finds a New Way

Story Info
Loving wife takes a lover.
3.1k words
3.74
34.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty years of marriage I still loved my wife but had lost the sexual edge. She had shared our sex life willingly but was never one to initiate lovemaking or even talk of it. So it was with some surprise that I heard her asking,

"Have you ever thought I'd been unfaithful to you?"

"The idea has never entered my head, but my thoughts once strayed that way when whilst I was working away for three months you might have, as you had mentioned becoming very friendly with a bloke in your office." I replied.

She laughed and said. "I never thought of him sexually." Then added, "Perhaps I should have."

At that thought I asked her, "Have you ever thought of having an affair?"

"Once," She said. "One of my college friends was having an affair with a guy from her town and I did wondered what it would like to be in bed with a man other than you, but it was only a brief thought and soon forgotten."

We were sitting in the lounge after dinner and I was intrigued.

I asked, "Why are you thinking about this now."

She replied, "I'm forty-three and soon my looks will fade and men won't want to look at me as a sex object anymore."

She had always looked after herself, she was tall and slim with long blonde hair and extremely good long shapely legs and I was not surprised that she thought men might see her in a sexual way.

She carried on. "You know Josie's Neil once tried to seduce me." She said.

I didn't and asked. "When?"

"A while ago now you were away, but he was definitely trying to get into my knickers." She explained.

"Why did you not let him?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said. "I just couldn't have done such a thing unless you had approved of it."

My reply was to repeat what I had often told her, "I have no rights over your body and I have said before that when I am away you were free to do as you pleased."

She thought for a while and then carried on. "I had always dismissed the thought of such a thing. For a start I didn't think I was much good at it so I wouldn't have much to offer."

I laughed and quietly told her, "You have a lot to offer and all you needed to do was to let yourself go and enjoy sex totally." I continued. "Some of our best sex has been when you have drunk a few too many gins and tonics as were very relaxed."

The subject was not mentioned for a couple of days but two evenings later she snuggled up beside me and asked, "Would you really not have minded if I'd had a sexual relationship with another man?"

I held her to me and said. "I love you and believe you love me and that was all that mattered to me." Then almost jokingly said, "I've always rather fancied seeing you with her legs open and another man between them."

This really made her sit up. I had secretly always wanted her to shag around a bit so that I could too, but I was not going to tell her that.

She kissed me passionately and said she, "Don't me."

I pointed to the computer and suggested we take some photos of her in various states of undress and post them on a chat site and she would see what reaction both other men and I would have.

She got up and left the room. A little while later she returned with her camera. She pushed the camera at me and ordered me. "Right you take some shots."

I got her to pose standing up and then asked, "Remove some clothes slowly."

I continued shooting and soon she was down to bra and panties at which point I made her stop. "Squirm around for me so I take pictures of your cleavage and your silkily covered crutch." I demanded. She did quite a job of posing for about ten minutes.

We both sat at the computer and chose the best pictures and began to compose a biography of her and her wishes. When we had finished it was after ten and she was a bit embarrassed as she thought she sounded a bit of a slut already.

"It's only an exercise to see if she can cut it at attracting men not a full-blown contact proposal." I heard myself saying, knowing that it may become just that.

It took very few minutes to find a sex contact line and list her on it. We went in to the kitchen and made coffee. When we returned she had received fifteen emails from men who fancied her and some of the mails were very graphic in what the men wanted from her. We rejected all but three, these being the non-explicit men and men whose photograph made them look attractive. We replied to each with the same email asking general questions. Again the replies came through quickly and two were then discarded as unsuitable. What was I doing? This was only an exercise but now she and I were becoming serious about it. I switched the PC off and we went to bed.

In the morning she asked, "What should I do if a guy wants more info or to meet me?"

My answer to that was to go down and look at the computer. I should have known that the guy we had stayed with had left a message. He was asking about Chloe and wanted more pictures and information, nothing of a sexual nature was mentioned. I replied to him giving him some more physical details and posted the first of the more revealing pictures.

Chloe's reaction when she saw what I had sent was one of surprise. I turned and asked. "Do you like him are you going to consider screwing him?"

I really thought I'd shot my bolt, as she didn't reply for nearly ten minutes. Suddenly she gushed. "What are your thoughts about it?"

I told her. "I will be happy if she was."

Then she asked. "How will you know it will be all right if he came to her and she allowed herself to be seduced by him?"

My answered hr looking straight in her face, "If it makes you happy I will be overjoyed."

The computer pinged, he was back on line, this time he sent more photos of himself and asked if she would like to try a web chat. I looked at her and said, "This is getting serious and you should consider your position." Then she stunned me by saying, "Alright I want to take it further and if he is suitable I will even consider going to bed with him."

Just like that, she simply made up her mind to go on with it.

I set up the webcam and showed her how to start the call. In no time he was on the line and they began chatting. I was amazed at how quickly she brought up the subject of his profile where he said he was looking for no strings sex. He was clear about it, he was looking for a simple sexual relationship and he had been very taken with her photos and what had passed between them. He then asked. "Is that what she wanted too?"

She looked back at me and then she said. "I am married and have never done this before and wanted to talk with me first and he must assure of his discretion."

He then asked. "Cam I speak with your husband?"

I moved to the computer and said. "Hello."

He then said. "There is no way I can have sex with Chloe without my approval."

I replied, "We will talk and get back to you. We'll contact you tomorrow."

There was an odd atmosphere in the house that day; we had just begun to turn our lives into another realm. I would be a cuckold and Chloe a slut wife. We talked talk further and as we chatted I made it plain that this man would require things I had not pushed her at.

"Like what?" She asked.

I thought for a moment and replied, "Well, he will very likely expect you to perform oral sex and want do it to you, he may even try anal sex, I can't tell."

She considered these things for sometime. Then out of the blue she said. "I'm willing to do virtually anything as long as I'm not hurt." She blushed furiously after she had said that and I knew she was up for it.

We didn't speak of it again that day but in the morning in bed she slipped under the covers and began to suck me off. I laughed and asked, "What's this a bit of practicing?" She had not done this to me in ten years. Funnily enough she was really very good at it. I didn't take long for me to fill her mouth with semen and as she looked up with the white juice leaking from her mouth I said, "Swallow it." She did as she had been told and a wicked grin spread across her lovely face, now for a real test, I dived under the sheet and was soon playing with cunt lips and then I ran my tongue along her slit and licked at her clitoris. I didn't do this because I wanted to, which I did, but because she had always frozen when I had tried it before. Not today, I was soon penetrating into her vagina with quick darts and licks and it was soon quite apparent she was enjoying herself, Suddenly she was writhing and bearing up into my face, her breathing became short and urgent and a series of low moans came from somewhere inside her and she called out, "Oh yes, yes do that, do that more." And I knew she about to come, I worked harder until her gasps and moans became fever pitched and she gushed with a huge orgasm.

Afterwards I whispered in her ear, "If that's how you react before you've even met the guy then you are in for a good time."

She leaned up to me and smilingly said. "I hadn't realized how much I could like being licked like that."

We spoke again after ten and at that time and knew it was decision time. I didn't want to be part of their conversation but I could hear it. She came out to the kitchen.

"Next Saturday at the Premier Inn Guildford, we'll get a room and so will he. We can meet in the pub along the road from it, I suggested seven and we must avoid meeting him before then." She gushed and the deal was done. She was basically committed to her first ever adulterous liaison.

I was a bit taken aback but also very excited and my knob rose in anticipation. This exercise was now a reality and in six days I would be taking my wife of twenty of years to meet a lover who was most certainly going to have his way with her.

The week passed very quickly and we shopped on Saturday morning for some special underwear and a few other things, then we had lunch and booked into our room. At this point I asked, "What about contraception?"

I had a vasectomy many years ago but we could not depend on her lover providing any. We decided to buy some condoms and she said she would insist he wear one.

We left for Guildford and the journey was a very quiet one. We were both thinking about what was about to take place. We checked in at two in the afternoon and looked around the room to get the feel of the place. Assuming he had a similar room we could see it was going.

At six we left and went to the pub. Chloe downed three gins very swiftly and they certainly had the desired effect on her. Dead on seven he came in and soon we were chatting away as if we'd been friends for years. When I got up to get drinks I indicated that he should now sit beside Chloe. This was to make him sure I was giving her to him. On my return he had her hand in his and was gently stroking it. As the hour moved nearer to eight I suggested he return to the hotel and I would bring her to his room about ten minutes after.

He went to the hotel and now I asked her, "Do you still wantto do it?"

She immediately ansered, "Oh yes, and also he has suggested you be with them for this first time at least."

My knob nearly sprang out of my trousers as I said, "It might be safer."

Walking back she was a little unsteady but purely from nerves not gin. We went up to his room and knocked on the door. When he opened it he was wearing just a white dressing gown. We went in and I handed her hand to him and moved to the chair by the window. He drew her over to the bed and stood in front of her whilst he undid the dressing gown tie and let it fall open, I heard her give a little gasp but he had now wrapped his arms around her and was kissing her passionately. I suddenly noticed her dress fall to the ground and she stood there in just her bra, suspenders, stockings and panties before this total stranger. Now she was kissing his neck and she was drawing away his robe, which she allowed to drop to the floor revealing his supple, tanned and firm body for me to see He kissed his way down to her little breasts and unclipped her bra deftly which she stood back to let it join her other clothes on the floor.

I was internally going wild with emotions at seeing my Chloe standing virtually naked with this man and assisting him to prepare her for intercourse. She moaned with pleasure as his hand groped into her crutch and she pushed into his now hardened penis. It was at this time I noticed how big he was, it was about eight inches and a good two to three inches longer than mine and thicker, I thought when he puts that in her she was going to get a shock but at the moment she was smiling with pleasure and now he was slipping her little purple silk panties down and his face was at her crutch level. He moved her round and laid her on her back on the bed and his hand stroked up in her inner thighs sending shivers through her. Now he began to slide his fingers along her now soaking vulva and she wriggled and writhed with pleasure. She began rolling from side to side and she uttered the first words of the tryst. "Gosh that's so nice," She gasped as her breathing began to lose control.

Now my mind was asking who was this wanton slut, she was having a ball. He dipped his face into her crutch and she cried out with pleasure as he licked and nibbled her clitoris as I had done a week ago. He was relentless, bringing her to massive orgasms and making her groan with delight. He sat up and kissed her again and one look at her face told me she was totally his, at this time if he asked her to walk naked along the street with him shagging her as they went she would have, it was a sublime moment and was driving my own penis wild.

Now he lay on his back and directed her head to his knob, and she readily opened her mouth to receive him in it and she began sucking and licking him as if her very life depended on it and slowly now he rose towards orgasm but he controlled himself. She was amazing with her fellatio, she sucked him like a whore and he knew it.

He rolled over and pulled her across the bed so that she was lying feet first towards me. He whispered in her ear and she drew up her knees and spread her legs apart. Now I knew there would be no stopping this. I could clearly see up into her sodden vaginal passage and he moved round and was settling himself between her legs and suddenly she called out three times. "Please fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me now." She urged.

His thickened rod pushed gently at her yielding flesh and I watched as her faithless sex hole opened to receive him and he slid in with a slight slurp, she gasped, oh, how she gasped as his wonderful penis thrust up into willing body, she called out with joy, it was difficult to understand what she was saying but it didn't matter her noises were those of a woman in ecstasy and she bucked and writhed on his impaling member as if her whole life depended on it. Her feet came around the back of his legs and drew him further into her and her hand clawed at is back as she rode him wantonly. Six times she came and each one more explosive than the previous, so much was she being taken I began to worry about her, Then he stopped dead still and she gasped out. "Don't stop, please don't," Then suddenly she knew why he had stopped and cried out, "Yes, fill me up flood me with your sperm now please now." He began jerking over and over as his semen spurted into her and she groaned in orgasm again and again. "Tom, Tom," She yelled, "He's spunking in me I can feel it flooding into my tummy. Oh hell it's great, I'm really enjoying him, go on fill me up you lovely man." She gushed.

They stopped and he lay with his rapidly softening knob inside her still leaking his come into her and she grinned, she grinned with such pleasure. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him very deeply.

I looked at my watch, it was after ten, they had been at it for nearly two hours. I stood up and felt my own sperm dripping down inside my trousers. I had just witnessed the most amazing action in which my lovely Chloe had wantonly slutted herself and I knew from the look she was giving me that this was not the last time she would take another man inside her.

Later at home I asked, "Why didn't you use the condom?"

She simply said, "I felt so euphoric once he started to play with my body that I knew I wanted his sperm in me and that he would appreciate me allowing him total control of my body."