Chloe's Cabana Boy

Story Info
Chloe continues sensual domination of friend's hubby.
5.8k words
4.55
64.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Mary, had taken one of her frequent weekend trips to visit with her mother. I was unable to go along this time because I had to be back to work on Monday and Mary was going to make a long weekend of it.

Early Saturday morning the phone rang. The call was from Chloe. She is my best friend's wife and my wife's best friend.

"I hear that you are alone this weekend. Bob just left to play in a two day golf tournament for the Knights of Columbus. He won't be back until tomorrow night. I will be over there in an hour to sun myself by your pool and you are going to be my cabana boy. Fluffy towels, lots of cool liquid refreshments and plenty of sun tan oil better be ready for me when I get there. Got it?"

I only had time to respond, "Yes Chloe." before she hung up.

I quickly got out of bed and got the needed supplies together. I made a large pitcher of Margaritas in the blender and put the pitcher in the refrigerator.

Let me explain a few things. I have known Chloe since we attended the same college and she began dating my roommate and best friend, Bob.

Chloe is a captivating woman just about five feet tall with long, silky, platinum blond hair and a pretty, innocent face that appears much younger than her 30 years. She has a very curvy, voluptuous body that makes me drool with lust, very shapely and on the sexy side of cushy and soft. Her big tits are shaped like two half footballs and are very firm with large, puffy, pink nipples that command attention. Her shapely legs and full heart shaped ass make my cock stand out hard and throbbing.

In the time that I became engaged to Mary, she and Chloe became best friends. We spend much of our time with Bob and Chloe as friends and I happen to work with Chloe as well.

During my bachelor party, Chloe seduced me and enthralled me as her pleasuretoy. She used her sexy body and naughty mind to arouse me beyond control and then made me beg her to let me lick her freshly fucked pussy clean of the cum from the three other men she invited to the party. Ever since then, I have been at her beck and call. Its wrong but I simply cannot resist her and she knows it. It is so exciting that we wouldn't have it any other way.

The door bell rang and there stood Chloe in all her captivating splendor. She was wearing a short beach wrap open down the front. Her sunglasses had big round lenses and were perched up on the top of her head. Her hair was pulled back in twin pony tails on either side of her head. The pony tails were held by florescent orange scrunchies which matched the polish on her long, manicured fingernails and pedicured toenails.

She then took off her wrap, revealing a very small florescent orange string bikini that just barely covered the nipples of her big tits and the lips of her always shaved and smooth pussy.

She then handed me the wrap and an absurdly small speedo swim suit, telling me, "Take care of my wrap and put this on for me, toy."

I stood in the doorway staring at her enticing beauty, my cock hardening in my bathing suit. With a quick glance at my crotch to check my reaction to her, she smiled wickedly and slapped my ass tell me, "Hop to it cabana boy!"

I quickly moved to the bedroom and changed. I had a great deal of difficulty getting the speedo over my big, thick cock and ended up coming back out into the living room with the head of my cock poking out over the waist band.

I stopped as I saw her bent over looking at the contents of a low shelf. Her ass was directly in front of me and her bikini bottom had nothing but a florescent orange string running from the small sliver of cloth in the front to the ties holding it up at her hips. The string was running up between her smooth pussy lips and her ass crack covering neither her sex nor the pretty pink pucker of her ass.

Without turning around she asked, "Like what you see, baby?" My voice broke as I stammered, "Y-y-yesss C-c-chloe. Always."

She stood up and turned to see how I looked in the suit she gave me. Smiling as she reached out and teasingly caressed the head of my cock poking out of the top of the speedo, she said, "I like it toy. You should dress like that all the time."

She picked up a picture frame in one hand. As her other hand slowly and teasingly caressed the length of my cock, making it drool precum, she showed me a picture of Mary and I standing side by side well dressed.

"Is this picture new?"

"Yes. It is this year's church picture."

"You look quite handsome and Mary is very pretty isn't she?"

The speed at which Chloe was stroking my cock increased from a slow tease to a tempo designed to get me off. My cock began drooling even more precum and my balls began to tighten.

"Th-th-thank you, Mistress. Y-y-yesss, Mary is very pretty."

As my cock was ready to explode, I let Chloe know just as I was supposed to, "Ohhhh Chloe, I'm going to cum."

Chloe squeezed me hard at the base of my balls and cut of my climax, whispering, "Not yet, baby. The best is yet to come."

A copious amount of sticky, white goo was dripping from the piss slit down the length of my throbbing cock, still firmly in her grip. Chloe smiled wickedly at me and wiped my drooling hardness with her delicate little hand. She offered her hand to me. I licked and sucked her fingers clean. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, twining her tongue with mine and sharing in the taste of my cum.

Her hand strayed back down to my hard cock. She broke the kiss to nibble at my ear and whisper, "Very good, toy. You are in a mood to play today, I see." Chloe then moved over to the hall and handed me a big beach bag and told me, "Get the refreshments and meet me by the pool."

When I got to the pool deck, she was laid out in all her splendor on a chaise lounge. I brought over the pitcher of margaritas and poured her a glass. She sat up as she accepted the glass and lifting her sunglasses to get a better look at my hard cock poking over the top of my speedo she remarked to me, "It's a very good thing that you have a seven foot privacy fence around the pool. The neighbors shouldn't see what we are going to do today, should they? But I do love an audience."

Shivers ran up my spine in anticipation.

We spent the next couple of hours alternately swimming and sunning with me attending to Chloe's every need. She made sure that my cock stayed hard and visible over the top of the speedo with gentle caresses and an occasional lick. In turn, I lathered her body often with the suntan oil, reaching under her skimpy bikini to make sure that she didn't get burned on any tan lines or in any delicate places. We kissed, long and deep, with our tongues twined and our oiled, sweaty bodies slipping and sliding along one another.

After we had gone in for lunch, Chloe dragged me back out by the pool and told me, "Now the real fun begins, cabana boy. I need more oil." I reached for the bottle and poured some out on my hand.

Chloe smiled wickedly and said, "Not like that."

She reached out and pulled down my speedo and told me, "Oil me with your big cock, baby."

As I pulled down my suit, she untied the strings of her bikini and let them fall to the pool deck. She started the play by pouring some oil over my throbbing cock and stroking it a few times telling me, "Dip it and spread the oil."

Chloe laid down on the chaise lounge and I poured the oil into a glass and proceeded to dip my hard cock into it. I proceeded to spread oil all over her back, ass and legs using my hard cock as a brush.

The stimulation was getting to me and this was obvious to Chloe. She looked up at me very sternly and reminded me that she was in charge and that we had an agreement, "Remember toy, you must tell me before you cum and you may only cum when I let you. If you make a sticky mess on me without my permission, I will get up and leave. No more play time. Anytime you get close to cumming, stop oiling me and wait until the feeling passes before you start again."

She didn't need to tell me this. I love the teasing and trying to hold back for her. It excites me so much. Chloe knows this as well but she does enjoy reminding me of her place and mine.

I answered with, "Yes, Mistress."

She then told me, "My ass needs more oiling, baby."

I straddled her lovely ass, covering her scrumptious cheeks with oil and stroking my hard cock up and down the cleft and between her legs. As I got close to cumming, I stepped back and let the tension release until my cock stopped throbbing.

Without looking up, Chloe asked, "You love my ass don't you, baby? Do you want to worship my ass?"

Again I could only answer, "Yes Mistress, I love your ass. I want to worship your ass."

She replied cryptically, "Good."

She then rolled over and said, "More oil."

I worked my way up her feet to her legs and belly. A few times she spread her legs when I was at her loins and my cock slipped between her thighs. At these times she told me, "Oil it good, toy. We both want it very slippery for later."

I pumped my hard cock between her thighs and along the groove of her slippery pussy lips until I needed to step back and let the need to cum subside. She looked up at me and smiled, knowing how hard I was working to hold back my cum, relishing the fact that I was so intent on pleasing her in every way.

I resumed oiling her lush body. My cock painted her soft, flat belly and then her rib cage. As I began to move higher, she told me, "Skip my tits for now and do my neck and face."

I did as she commanded and slowly rubbed my oily cock all over her neck and then moved on to her face. It was such a thrill to see my hard cock slide over her cheeks and lips. As I was about to step back and let the building tension pass, Chloe reached up and grabbed it. She began to rub it on her face some more, smiling as she watched me struggle to hold back and contain my cum.

She slid it back and forth across her slick lips, stimulating the sensitive spot just under the tongue while murmuring to me, "Hold it in. You better not cum now, toy. You are not allowed to cum until I say."

Her tongue slipped between her lips and began to dance in that same spot.

I was growling, "Ggggrrrrrrr!" with the effort required to hold back.

"Such hard work for my toy. Trying not to cum all over his sexy Mistress. Here let me help."

Chloe's hand reached out and grabbed my cock at the base, just below my balls. She squeezed tightly and stemmed my cum flow for me. At the same time she tortured me even more sweetly as her mouth engulfed my cockhead and she began to suck on my throbbing member slowly and sensuously.

This made me pant and whimper, "Ooooohhhhhh!"

My cum boiled up from my balls and crashed like waves on the beach as the pulses hit her unyielding hand over and over.

"Please, Chloe! Please Mistress! Please let me cum, please!"

Chloe stopped her ministrations but held my cock firmly until she could no longer feel the pulses of my cum against her tight grip.

"Not too much longer, baby. Hang in there. I promise you will love it."

She let go of my drooling cock and got out of the chaise. She walked over to a foam pool float, saucily swaying her luscious ass, and got down on her hands and knees. She leaned over, pushed her ass up high, wiggled it at me and then told me, "Get over here, toy, and worship my ass. Lick my ass and tongue fuck it until I come all over your face."

What's a toy to do? Compelled, I simply walked over to her and knelt behind her. I slid my hands all over the firm globes of her ass checks and squeezed them as she let out a sigh. I leaned over and began by licking her succulent pussy. My tongue glided up between her swollen lips, savoring the dew droplets of her womanly essence. I plunged in deeply to drink deeply of her nectar and then found her clit, dancing and flicking pleasure as her body shivered and she moaned, "Oooooohhhhhh, that feels soooo good!"

Chloe let me continue for a few minutes as she composed herself and then told me, "That does feel good, toy, but I want you to do this for my ass. If you don't worship my ass, I won't make you cum later."

"Yes, Chloe. What ever you want. I am your toy."

I knew how Chloe would respond and I just wanted to hear her command me again. My tongue teased its way back across her pussy and up through the sensitive nether region between sphincters to her pretty, pink pucker. Her hips bucked and pushed back at me in reaction to the pleasure.

As my tongue flicked across her ass ring, she shivered once again and purred. I assaulted her pucker with renewed fervor, licking feverishly and then slipping the tip into her tightest and most private of orifices.

I am not just enthralled by being commanded by Chloe or her sexy beauty. Mostly I am enthralled by her responses to my touches and licks. She is never afraid to show her response whether it be a whimper or moan, a shiver or spasm always looking into your eyes and smiling her wicked smile.

As my tongue moved deeper into Chloe's ass, she commanded me, Fuck my ass, toy! Fuck my ass with your tongue! Make me cum all over your face!"

I did just as I was commanded. I plunged my tongue in and out of Chloe's sweet ass. The force of my face hitting her ass caused waves to ripple through the soft flesh. Due to the abundance of oil, I made wet slapping on her ass cheeks sounds with each plunge. I slid a thick thumb into her gushing pussy and rubbed her clit with my index finger.

Chloe's body began to convulse and her ass bucked and heaved. It was all I could do to keep attached to her. I concentrated on pleasuring her heaving body, wanting her to cum perhaps even more than she did.

Her pussy walls began spasming around my thumb and her whole body trembled as she wailed, "I'mmmm cummmmmingggg! Don't stop! I'mmmmm cummmminggggg!" Over and over.

She collapsed onto the pool float and pulled me down on top of her. We kissed and languidly caressed one another for a while. Eventually we were spooned with Chloe behind me, pressing her warm, soft tits into my back and lightly caressing my still hard and throbbing cock.

She bit my ear lightly and then licked it eliciting a whimper and a shiver from me. Chloe whispered, "It's time, baby. You did such a good job worshipping my ass that I am going to make my little pleasuretoy feel real good. I am going to make you pump out so much cum all over my hot, slippery body that you might just drown me. Would you like that, toy?"

"Yes, Chloe I would love that! Please make me cum!"

"Go get that glass of oil, toy."

I did just as I was told. I walked over to the poolside table and got the oil. When I got back to the pool float, Chloe was kneeling and expectantly waiting for me. I love seeing her in this position. Before you get the wrong idea, Chloe always tells me that a woman kneeling in front of a man is in a power position. This is a true position of power since the woman has full control over the man. I agree.

I handed Chloe the glass of oil. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you, baby. Now your fun begins. Did you know that I love making you cum? That I love having that power over you and knowing that each time I make you cum, you become my toy even more?"

"Yes, Chloe, I know and I love it as well. I can't help but surrender myself to you. You know just how to get me excited and aroused and just how to make me feel the absolute best when you make me cum."

Beaming her wicked smile at me, Chloe pours the oil all over her big, soft tits. As I see them glistening in the sun and become aware of what she has in store for me, I let out a long, low moan, "Ooooohhhhhh!"

Chloe squeezes her tits once to get her hands oily as well and takes my hard and once again throbbing cock into her little hands. She begins to stroke my hard length and rub my swollen balls teasingly. I watch her. I always watch her.

Her tiny, well manicured hands cannot nearly cover the length and girth of my big, thick cock. In her little hands my manhood looks enormous. I watch the fingers and bright orange nails slide up and down and scratch my balls.

Chloe pulls my hard cock to her heaving tits. She begins to rub the head of my cock all around the soft flesh, taking extra time to diddle it on her puffy, pink nipples. I am moaning and trying to keep my eyes open to watch this magnificent sight. A bit of my precum oozes onto one pink nipple.

The thoughts running through my head are making me dizzy with need and desire. Chloe is not going to titfuck me in the conventional sense. That would be too ordinary for her and it would make the teasing play end much too soon and Chloe wants to be in complete control when I cum. She is going to masturbate me with her tits by slowly rubbing my hard cock all over their warm, soft, slippery slopes until I drench her in my cum. She will then have me lick and suck my sticky mess off of her tits. That thought excites me more than any of the others.

I can do nothing more but think theses thoughts over and over as I watch my cock sliding all over her tits coming closer and closer to cumming. Chloe knows what is going on in my head. She always seems to know. I can tell by the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes as she watches me and my expressions of ecstasy while listening to my choked moans.

I can't hold back any longer, so I shout out, Chloe, I'mmm going to cummmm!"

Mischievously, she tells me, "Don't cum yet Ross. Hold out as long as you can. You know that the longer you hold back, the better it will feel."

I squeeze tight and hold on as hard as I can. My moans are strangled in the tense muscles of my throat.

"Oooohhhhhh! Ooooohhhhh, Chloe! Oooooohhhh!"

"Don't worry, baby. Fight it and hold back. I will make you cum. You can't resist me for long. Chloe always makes her toy come so good, doesn't she?"

Finally, I can't fight anymore. My hips begin thrusting on their own and my cock is pulsing as my balls tighten and I pump my cum, gallons of it, splashing all over Chloe's wonderful, big tits. As I pump and pump the sticky goo all over her, she keeps my cock moving, rubbing it all over the warm, soft, slippery and now sticky flesh.

Chloe loves to watch me cum and she loves to make a gooey, sticky mess with it all over her. Then she loves to have me clean her with my tongue.

As I collapse to a kneeling position in front of her, the time has come. Slowly at first but with more and more desire and vigor, I lick and suck her beautiful tits clean of the substance that has enslaved me to her. It is the tension this sticky white substance causes in me, the need I have to pump it out and then clean it up off her body that truly makes me hers.

Chloe holds my head as I lick and suck her clean. Her fingers are twined in my hair and she is cooing, "Yes, baby. Didn't that feel so good? Didn't you love cumming all over my big tits? Clean up you mess real good now baby. Be a good toy."

After I have completed my task, Chloe pulls my lips to hers and we kiss. We share the taste of my cum as our tongues twine and our bodies press hotly against one another. My cock stirs as it always does with this kiss. Chloe knows, she reaches down and feels it hardening in her hand.

We spend the rest of the afternoon playing and swimming in the buff. Trading kisses and slippery wet caresses in the water. We wrestle playfully and then sun ourselves before starting all over again. Needless to say, all this activity with my sexy Mistress has made my cock hard again.

Evening has fallen and it is time to move indoors, have a bite to eat and then...

Chloe uses my hard cock as a leash, pulling me into the house. This is such a good picture of our relationship, Chloe leading me around by my hard cock.

I set about to make us a light supper as Chloe heads for the shower to clean up. We pass the meal with a bit of light banter and some playful teasing as we eat bread, cheese, fresh veggies and fruit. We wash it all down with a light, crisp white wine.

12