Chloe's Internship Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
436 Followers

Brian noted some time later that the cursing had come down and the tension seemed lower since Jeff had spilled his drink. Brian was a smart guy, and he had been focusing on management all day. Since Chloe was a new element, he had been paying attention to how the guys reacted to her. When she was moving around, cleaning, the mood in the office seemed better. Right until after lunch, when Chloe was sitting behind the guys, idle, things got more tense. Tenser than usual. Then Jeff spilled the coke, and everything got better again.

Brian realized two things. Chloe's position put her behind everyone, which meant that she could look at all the guy's computers. Brian knew for a fact that the guys liked looking at porn off and on throughout the day to rest their minds, and occasionally they'd hit the bathroom to relieve tension. With Chloe looking over their shoulders, they had had to cut back. On the one hand, the idea of firing his only female employ to let his guys beat off seemed fundamentally wrong, on the other, he liked to keep the stress down and his men happy. On balance, having a real woman, and a very attractive one at that, though fully clothed, seemed to have a similar and better effect on morale than nudy pictures. But the men should still get their porn.

Which brought him to the second thing. His focus had been on letting Chloe keep an eye on things to make sure everyone's needs were met. He hadn't fully considered the fact that it was important for her to be seen. Perhaps more important. He prided himself on being a good engineer, and good engineers solved problems. This problem had a simple answer.

That night, after Chloe had left, he called a meeting: everyone swiveled in his chair to look at the center (they'd actually used the conference room one time, now it was half full of computers and files).

"So what do you guys think of Chloe?"

From Mark, "Who?"

No one wanted to go first. Girls were a strange topic.

"Okay, I'll make this easy. Close your eyes and raise your hand if you think she's a good addition to the team."

This produced grins. All hands rose but Mark's, who looked disoriented. Everyone suspected he had some degree of autism, but no one could argue his work was anything but top notch. Brian let it pass.

"Alright, so we like her. Good. I think she has a good effect on all of us." This produced smirks, and a snicker from Craig.

Brian gave him a look.

"Since she brings a different element, I think we need to adapt. First, and I don't even need to say this, behave, there's a lady present now. Second, as you have noticed, I have asked her to refer to you all by your surnames. This isn't a policy for the office, I'm not about to start calling you Mr. Magnani and Mr. Harris, but I think it adds a level of professionalism for her to address us more formally. I think it worked today. If no one objects, we'll keep it."

Brian paused for comment. There were some hesitant looks but no one said anything. He continued, "Third, I suggest changing the layout. How do you guys feel about turning your computers towards the center?"

There were some confused looks at first. Craig got it first. "I vote in favor."

"Wait, why?" This from Carlos.

"Eye contact. Facing away from each other is fine in a way, it lets you turn around and talk, and team up on a computer easily. There are advantages, that's why we set up this way. Facing towards the center, though, eye contact is easier. You just look over your monitor to talk to someone. Since Chloe is here, it will let you talk to her directly. It will also give you privacy when you don't want other people looking over your shoulder."

Brian let this sink in. He was letting them know they could look at porn and gawk at the new girl. He saw nods and smiles.

"Great. Just turn your computers around before you leave today."

Chapter 3

The change was immediately effective. Brian checked the servers and file production was constant, but his guys seemed more relaxed. Chloe was doing a great job. She was coming across as a very nice girl and she was having a positive influence. It didn't hurt that she was wearing a skirt either. The guys definitely liked her bare calves rising from the high rungs of the stool and going up.... The night before she'd put her hair in a long braid, held together at the bottom with a tasteful black elastic band. It hung down over her butt and bounced with each step, drawing as much attention to her back as to the massive globes stretching out her top in front.

Chloe noticed that the guys were warming up to her. Every time they looked up, there she was, smiling back with her best waitress face. Shortly after noon, she decided to go around taking everyone's lunch order. Unlike yesterday, some of the guys started calling her over. A regularly scheduled lunch was a new thing for the guys. It was one of the few reminders they got that the day was passing by. Brian wondered if this would lead to regular lunch breaks with everyone eating at a single table (the conference room possibly) at the same time. Brian realized he hadn't had a sit down meal since March when he actually met clients in person. He also realized he was hungry and called her over to place his order.

Around six, Chloe emailed Brian, asking to talk. Brian met her in the kitchenette where the others wouldn't overhear.

"Sorry to bother, Mr. Stevens, but I have a small problem."

"Go ahead, what's the matter?"

"Well, you asked me to dress professionally. The problem is, I only have two outfits that fit the bill."

"Really?"

"Yes, didn't you notice, this is the same blouse and skirt from Friday."

"Ah, I see." The clothes did look a little familiar. Brian hoped she hadn't done something with her hair, he had painful memories of not noticing hair. Just to be safe, "Have you done something with your hair, it looks a little different?"

"Yes, actually, I put it in a braid."

"Well it looks very nice," Brian looked at her with understanding, "I'm glad that you realize how important it is for you to dress well. Take the morning off to get what you need and since this is work related, you can consider yourself on the clock."

"Really? Thanks, sir." Chloe considered pointing out that clothes cost money, and she seriously doubted that her pay would cover it. She figured that she was pretty fortunate to have found this job though, and didn't want to push her luck asking for an expense account for clothes. Who ever heard of a clothing allowance for a college intern? With the town's 85 percent male population, there was the added little problem of finding a clothing shop for women in this small town in four hours. She figured she'd have to manage and hid her disappointment. "Great! Thanks for understanding, Mr. Stevens."

"No problem," Brian commended himself for being tough but fair. Four hours was ample time to buy clothes.

That night at home, Chloe went online on an unsecured network in the building. She had gone out and bought a cheap futon mattress from craigslist and the seller had shown no problem delivering it in person. The guy had seemed pretty psyched to get a call from a girl and had been stunned speechless when he saw her in person. The thin mattress was now the closest thing she had to furniture and she was sitting on it, leaning up against the wall. Hopefully it didn't have bedbugs.

She started searching for professional clothes online, but was far from optimistic. She barely had any money in the bank and had promised most of it to the landlady. She didn't want to wear random cheap crap either. Her standards weren't too high, but she did have some pride and she didn't want to wear random crap. In any case, Mr. Stevens had specifically asked her to dress well. She found a nice skirt suit at a drastically reduced price from a discounter and put it in her cart, but realized quickly that even shopping heavily discounted clothes would exceed her budget. She figured she'd go back to craigslist and searched for "lady's formal" in or around Sugar.

After a few letdowns, she smiled and dialed a number into her office smart phone.

Chapter 4

First thing Monday morning, Chloe called to reassure Brian that she would be in at noon, as discussed. She had found a solution for her clothing problem.

Chloe took the bus to Sugar's main shopping district, a strip mall with a supermarket anchor in walking distance to work. With the preponderance of men in town, she was impressed enough of them cooked to justify a whole supermarket. The tailor had a pretty small shop, but big enough to walk around in. He was a short, round man with a bald plate and kind eyes lit up in excitement.

"Hello, hello, you must be Chloe, I'm Arthur Kaliakides, I'm so glad you could make it! Please, call me Arthur."

"Hi! Yes, your offer sounded very interesting."

"Oh, it's an honor for me. I've been dreaming of an opportunity like this for ages. I thought for sure that I would be stuck with men's suits. My niece told me about craigslist, and I thought, what the heck. I'll put up an ad. And here you are. This is wonderful!"

"So, how do we do this?"

"Yes, yes. It's funny, it's been years since I measured a woman. Thank you for this opportunity." Arthur moved to lock the door and closed the curtains. "Please, disrobe. I will go get my tape."

"I just want to make sure I understand. You will make clothes for me, free of charge, as long as you get to photograph the finished look and I agree to wear what you make."

Chloe was down to her panties when he came in. She covered her breasts instinctively, but curiously didn't feel all that embarrassed.

"Yes, if that's alright with you." Arthur was already measuring her waist. "Now stand still, stomach in, shoulders down, arms to your sides.... That's perfect, thank you." Arthur measured 21 and wrote down 20.

"Well, I need this clothes for work, so it has to be appropriate."

"Oh? Where are you working."

"It's this small startup called SoftTec, I don't know if you've heard of it. It's a bunch of programmer guys...." She finished that sentence with a gasp as Arthur's old hands brushed her nipples.

"Breathe out.... They will have no problem with the clothes, I assure you." Arthur smiled to himself. 26 around below the tits, 36 around the nipples. He did the math, this girl was a 30 F! And what a pair! He smiled to himself, yes, the guys she worked with would have no problem with his clothes.

"There's something else, when can you have something ready? I'm all out of clean clothes to wear to work and I don't want to have to come in wearing my day clothes."

"Oh, don't worry. I can throw something together in a couple of hours. How about something a little different? Let's see." 30 hips, 32 inches from heel to crotch. Arthur couldn't remember the last time he'd measured such a hot body.

He set about collecting materials, Chloe saw him pick up a pair of slacks and some white linen.

"Now, my dear, you have very nice legs and there's something I've been thinking of trying. Put these on, please."

Chloe slipped on the slacks. This being predominantly a menswear store, these were men's pants, but they fit pretty well across the waist, if a little low. Her cotton panties stuck out above noticeably. Chloe saw him mark off the pants with chalk two inches below her crotch.

"There's a new trend for formal shorts. The beauty is that they can be shorter than skirts and still be acceptable in an office environment. Take a look." Arthur walked her over to a mirror and showed her the marks. "We make cuffs here, like on pants, but shorter, and worn with stockings, the look is beautiful."

"But!" Chloe was wary about his explanation. Arthur cut her off.

"No buts! Remember, I will make you look good for the office, but you have to be my model." Arthur looked saddened, "if you don' like the deal, then we are done here."

Chloe was doubtful but relented. "OK, do your thing."

After ninety minutes of fitting, cutting and sewing, Arthur had the look he wanted. Chloe wasn't so sure, but she did look good. Would it be too much?

She wasn't too far from the office, so she decided to walk. Since she had come in with sneakers, Arthur had let her borrow some three inch black pumps he kept for fittings. He had a few sizes and one of them happened to be hers. He had made her a sleeveless blouse out of white linen that hugged her like a glove. Chloe found that it made her suck her stomach in more than she was used to. There was a long stretch from her neck to her generous breasts. The blouse didn't gape open too wide, but it did push her tits up and a long stretch of flesh pushed up from just above nipple level. Arthur had forbidden her bra, and fortunately the blouse was thick enough that her pink nubs were only visible as pale shadows and were not too noticeable through the fabric.

The blouse ended about three inches above the shorts, which sat low enough that Chloe had had to borrow a razor from Arthur to trim a little off the top of her bush.

The shorts worried her. Arthur had forbidden panties, so she could feel them rubbing up against her sensitive bits. He had also insisted that she wear stockings, which was all he had in stock by way of hosiery. Sheer black stockings that went up almost to her butt. The cuff on the shorts was an inch thick all the way around. It wrapped around tight and high, pressing up on either side of her vulva, outlining the bulge, if not the camel toe, and the cuff went an inch down each they on the front. But then the cuff rode up between her cheeks, not around her thighs, and came out out half an inch above the bottom of her butt. As high as the stockings were, there were a good two inches between where they ended and her clothes started. Thankfully they covered the top of her ass if not much more.

Chloe thought about what the tailor had said and had to agree that the guys would probably not have a problem.

She got appreciative looks and whistles on the streets, but the reaction in the office was much more dramatic. Work stopped as she clicked into the office. She picked up her head set and smart phone and hopped up into her stool with a gasp as the cool vinyl seat touched her bare bottom. The guys loved the sight of her big bra-less tits jiggling as she hopped up on the stool and were fixated on the inches of skin so high up on her legs between the nylons and the short shorts. So high. Against the dark material of her shorts and her sheer black stockings, her pale skin practically glowed. And then there was that gap between her little blouse and the low waist of the shorts.

Brian took in their reaction, trying hard to keep his own in check. As the boss, he had to take the distractions in life in stride. A couple of his men got up to go to the bathroom. Coming back, they almost had to turn around after seeing her from behind. Sitting made the shorts ride up further and a full third of those pert globes were fully bared, framing the long braid that dropped between and behind them. Nothing but her skin was resting on that stool. Brian thought the clothes were a bit too revealing and might be a problematic distraction, but he liked to make decisions based on facts. He would hold off on a verdict until he saw how much work his men had done by the end of the day.

Since Chloe arrived around the same time she'd taken everyone's lunch order the day before, she saw an excellent opportunity to show how proactive she was. She wrote an email to ask everyone what they wanted to eat. She was about to send it, but then realized the guys saw nothing but screen most of their waking hours. Human interaction would do them well. Hopping down, she began to make the rounds.

She leaned across the first desk to her right and tapped a bony shoulder. "Mr. Sinclair?"

The left side of the room noticed her before Edward did. Calling their attention was a vision of ridiculous perfection in the form of slender legs and a tight ass, mostly naked, as the intern diligently took down a lunch order. Chloe wasn't too tall, just over five feet without the heels, and she had to lean over a good seventy degrees with her legs straight to reach across the wide desk. This was more than enough to pull her round cheeks out from under the tiny shorts. Brian looked through the one way mirror at the show and contemplated getting a camera.

Suddenly a pen rolled out on the floor behind her. "Dang, sorry about that," said Craig, "I was just writing out my order for you and my pen slipped. Could you get that for me?"

Chloe smiled in understanding at the implausible explanation. The move was pretty sleazy, but harmless. She figured it was best to play along and get on their good side. If she wanted to get a better job after this, she would need some good reviews from her first office stint, and if that took some flirting and showing off, it was no skin off her neck. She turned around with her legs shoulder width apart and bent over to get the pen. Reaching down between her stretched out legs, she looked back over her shoulder and gave him a wink. Craig attempted to hide his blush behind a smug grin. A minute later, Edward pushed over a small stack of papers. "Oops."

Chloe strode over and repeated the act, more slowly this time. Craig and a couple of other guys started the whistling. Chloe was starting to dig the attention. She didn't really find these guys attractive, and she'd persuaded herself to strut her stuff for them to earn their favor, but still, a part of her really got into having a bunch of eyes lusting after her. She also realized it was getting all these guys to relax. Compared to yesterday, the room didn't feel quite as tense and serious. She was starting to have fun.

Sanjay saw competition on the dropped goods front and raised the bar. He knocked his coke off the front of his desk, "Ah damn, lucky I didn't get that on my keyboard! I'm so sorry, Chloe."

"You guys are sure making a mess, and you haven't even started lunch!" Shaking her head in mock exasperation, she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the paper towels. If things kept up like this, she figured she would need to upgrade their cleaning supplies or risk decimating the local forest. When she got between the desks, she decided to really play along. Slowly she tore off a line of paper sheets, got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to the spillage, letting her butt sway while keeping her eyes on Sanjay's until the table blocked her view. Sanjay realized he should have spilled his coke on the other side of the room. Maybe next time he would just throw it where he could see her best.

The sexy act had unfortunately distracted Chloe from looking at the slowly growing spill gurgling out of the soda can and she noticed too late that it was now under her hands and soaking into her stockings and hair. She took her time mopping up before standing, knowing the guys were watching her. The attention was really warming her up. She wondered if she was some kind of slut, getting off on people looking at her tits and ass. She got up and snapped eleven brains out of a swaying ass induced trance. Chloe found she had to catch her breath. Looking down, she considered what to do about her sticky stockings and the drying coke her hair had picked up when she had dragged it through the mess.

"Look, now I'm all sticky. Thank you very much, Mr. Verma." For a second Sanjay thought she might be upset and started to come up with an excuse. It wasn't the first time some girl had scolded him and he had a pretty quick reflex. His jaw was too slack this time though as he was stuck watching Chloe improvise. The intern had pulled her braid up and was licking its length. It struck her that this was weird, but she didn't want her hair to swing back and splash coke on her new blouse. Besides, it had been pretty stupid of her to have crawled right into the spilled coke and she thought doing something kind of sexy, if odd, would distract from her clumsiness. Plus she had a good feeling her little show would earn her more brownie points with this crowd. She continued to lick and suck, slowly moving to the end and impulsively swallowing and slurping on the last few inches. The only thing moving on Sanjay's face were his staring eyes.

mchucha
mchucha
436 Followers