Chloe's Internship Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers

When she had licked and sucked away the coke, his focus shifted to her long right leg as she turned and swung it up straight on the high seat. She slowly reached across it's full length and pulled off her pump, placing it next to her foot on the stool. Years of yoga had made her very flexible, a fact that was not lost on anyone as she slid her hands back to the top of the sticky legging and start rolling it down. All eyes were fixed on the show of creamy leg coming into view. Finished, she put her shoe on her bare foot and repeated the process on her left foot. With exaggerated primness, she collected the two rolled up nylons and dropped them off on Sanjay's desk. "These are ruined so you might as well keep them since it's your own fault."

Sanjay's jaw was still slack. Chloe thought he looked adorable gawping like that. She leaned forward with a foot in the air, pressed up on his chin with her index finger and kissed him on the forehead. The room went silent and Chloe started having doubts. Had she gotten too carried away? That's when the applause started. Gradually it filled the room as the guys gave her a standing ovation. She almost keeled over with relief. Instinctively she bowed, then bowed more deeply and slowly, grinning at her audience knowingly as the applause only grew louder. Minutes later, Sanjay found himself standing in line for the bathroom. Chloe used the opportunity to place all the orders for food. She had a feeling that a look at her might be enough of a tip for the delivery guys when she met them in the lobby.

By the time lunch was over, the bathroom had seen more action than in any single day prior, and the guys were programming serenely. Craig was feeling pretty bold. This girl was nice and she was hot. Plus, he knew what Brian was paying her. For this group, any encrypted data was a neon bulls-eye and soon enough everyone would hack their way in, so Brian didn't even try to hide anything. For the meager amount of money, she had to want to be there, probably because they kicked ass and she knew it. This fact spoke well for her. And the way she acted, there was no way there was a boyfriend in the picture. The way she had winked at him earlier was on his mind and he hadn't stopped grinning all day. He wasn't that bad looking, compared to the pack of dorks he worked with anyway. A little out of shape, sure, but not terribly. He played on the Wii a few times a week. Maybe she was one of those girls into brains. He figured he had to try his luck.

As Chloe was leaving for the day, she made the rounds picking up empty drinks and Doritos bags. Craig pretended to look at the computer but his mind raced, now or never (or tomorrow anyway, but if I wait the other guys might get ideas. Shehadkissed Sanjay...)

"Hey, Chloe, do you have any plans tonight?"

Chloe turned and looked at him, slightly off guard. This was new. "No, Mr. Brown. Why?"

Opportunity! But now what? The plan was hypothetical. He hadn't seriously planned for this outcome! "Well.... er... Do you want to have dinner?"

"That sounds good. Where do you have in mind?"

The first place that shot to mind, "How about Burger Shack?" What the fuck was he thinking?

"OK...," Chloe saw the nervousness and wanted to cut him some slack. In the back of her mind section 17 of the employee handbook was nagging her about the office relationships regulations. But hey, this was only dinner at the Burger Shack. "So what time do we meet? And where is it? I don't have a car."

"Oh..." he was on the home stretch now. He had the yes, he had the place, he had the car. "How about I pick you up around 8? Where do you live?"

Ears perked up. This was a hell of a show. Craig had achieved the miraculous: A stunningly hot girl had said yes to one on one time with him. A hot girl with very large tits. And now she was about to just give out her address! What they would do with that information wasn't all that important right now. What was important, and strangely cock stiffening, was that this was personal information. They'd seen more leg and tit shaking than they deserved, and now they were getting something about Chloe, the person, beyond the office persona. There was even a pause between the question and answer that heightened the moment.

"Do you have something to write it down on, sir?"

Craig had his smart phone out, "It has voice recognition."

"I live at 193 West North Street, Unit 3B."

"Got it," Craig figured he was probably dreaming and pushed his luck. He was in full fantasy mode, so it actually came out sounding confident, "By the way, this place is pretty casual. You don't need to wear this stuffy business clothes. Wear something hot."

Chloe couldn't help laughing a little. Seeing how confident she had made him by accepting his offer, she didn't want to burst his bubble and humored him. She gave him a genuine smile, "Yes, sir! I'll see you at 8."

Craig was a little thrown off by her laughter. Was she putting him on? He wasn't about to show doubt though, and that smile looked pretty real.

Chloe walked over to the boss's office. "Hi Mr. Stevens, I'm taking off." She heard high fiving behind her.

"See you tomorrow. And listen, I'm happy that you found suitable clothes on such short notice. "
Chloe gave a hesitant grin, she wasn't so sure about the clothes herself. "Um, no problem."

Brian believed new employees needed constant feedback to put them on the right track. Chloe deserved compliments for her performance today. "I appreciate how seriously you took my instructions. Work attire is very important to meet the objectives of your job, and it goes without saying that you exceeded expectations. The file log shows a noticeable improvement in productivity since you started, and today that improvement shot up dramatically. By contrast, if you had come in wearing jeans and a t-shirt, I doubt there would have been much of an uptick."

"Wow, I had no idea," Chloe was thrown off. She had walked in expecting stern words for her attire and behavior. When Mr. Stevens had told her that her clothes were perfectly acceptable, she had been surprised. Finding out that the clothes she wore boosted productivity was completely unexpected.

"You're doing a great job, Chloe, keep it up. And have fun tonight. By the way, the Big West Burger is excellent."

Walking out, Chloe thought about what Mr. Stevens had said. Somehow, dressing like a slutty secretary was good for the company. Maybe it had to do with her making the guys feel good. She had smiled and showered them with attention all day, which they probably weren't used to. Perhaps it was making them confident and in charge, and those thoughts weren't compatible with failure. She suddenly had a sinking feeling. Mr. Brown thought he was taking her out on a date, if he thought he failed, he'd get bitter. From the impression he gave her, Chloe doubted he'd react well to that. Mr. Brown had to have a good date. He might have been joking when he told her to dress hot, but she had a strong feeling the humorous tone was a thin cover for what he really wanted, and obviously he wanted her to look even hotter than she had at work. Mr. Brown would need to find a girl dressed like a hot slut when he pulled up to her front door.

Chapter 5

She had two hours until he showed up, no time to swing by Arthur's and have him make something on the spot, but enough to get home and make do with her regular clothes. Thinking of Arthur, she remembered she'd need another outfit from him for tomorrow.

"Hello, Chloe! Tell me, was I right about the clothes?"

"Oh, absolutely. They loved what you made for me. You were totally right." If she wanted newly tailored clothes for tomorrow morning, it wouldn't hurt to butter the old man up.

"Good good."

"Hey, I was wondering. I don't suppose you can have something ready for tomorrow, can you?"

"Don't worry. I have something even better. You'll see."

"What is it?" She was thrilled. He actually sounded eager. The man had to be a saint to be making her clothes for free.

"Ha! Tell you? And ruin the surprise? No way Jose."

"Please."

"No! Come by first thing tomorrow and you'll see it for yourself."

"Fine."

"One thing, though. Do you have heels?"

"Yes."

"I need something black, open, with a strap around the ankle. Do you have anything like that?"

"I do."

"Great, bring them tomorrow. Good night." Arthur hung up. Now she just had to think about the here and now.

Mr. Brown liked the shorts - everyone liked the shorts - so she would stick with shorts tonight. And Burger Shack was a casual establishment, so denim was probably the way to go. She had tight, low riding little jean shorts, but they weren't quite as short as the ones she had worn all day. These would need some trimming. She cut up across the bottom of the pockets. Then she cut a little more. For good measure, she cut off the waistband and put them on. Realizing immediately that panties would show. The top of the shorts grazed the top of her crack, and a third of her cheeks showed under the bottom. Up front, she felt the seam digging in. Without the short legs originally attached to the bottom, nothing kept the tight denim from riding up, but luckily the material was too thick to give her a camel toe. The shorts were now so short, they rose higher on her thighs than over her pussy and if she spread her legs, the sides of her mound would show.

For the top, she put on a tight yellow UCSD shirt, cropped above her navel and thin enough to show the shape of her nipples. She put on white sandals with three inch heels and white plastic hoop earrings and went to work on her makeup. Not too thick, though. She was going for hot, slutty but kind of innocent. A hot college girl.

Craig showed up right on time in his pickup. Seeing her come out, he started to sweat. He thought she thought he was joking when he asked her to dress hot. Was he? How could he expect she would dressthishot. He started to panic and reminded himself to breathe. Ten seconds. Nine till she was in the car. His dick did nothing but stiffen.

She opened the door and hopped into the seat. Big smile on her face. Somehow it was different than at the office. It was all for him, and it was a little more than friendly. Or was it? She looked kind of excited. He looked so nervous, Chloe leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi, Mr. Brown. I can't wait to check out this burger place!"

Craig's cock hadn't dwindled any on the drive. He had thought about asking her to call him Craig, not Mr. Brown, but couldn't bring himself to say much. What little he did manage to articulate was safe, bragging. Being called Mr. put distance between him and her and gave him a measure of security. She was too close, he was too hard, and the situation was making him nervous. When they arrived, he asked Chloe to find a table while he parked. He tried hard not to look at the twin hemispheres poking out under her shorts as she walked into the restaurant. Thinking of his grandmother's dog's hairy balls helped improve his composure a little. It took a minute to drop from flagpole to limp wrist, and he hoped sitting at the table would help hide future insurrections.

Chloe was waiting patiently and Craig moved quickly to make sure he was seated before he was up again. Face to face with her put him in direct view of her large jugs. They molded into that thin scrap of yellow cotton with their nipples reaching out to bore into his eyes straight to the part of his brain that sent more blood to his dick. He had sat down just in time. He licked his lips. A part of his brain, a small part, sent a message that he was staring. He dismissed it and killed the messenger. This view was too good to miss!

"I heard the Big West Burger's good," Chloe broke the ice. She had never been faced with a guy so focused on her tits. It was a little unsettling. But she had dressed for it.

"Oh yeah. You'll love it."

"So what do you do around here, when you actually get out of that place?"

"Well, there's this place. There's the movies. Sometimes some of us get together and play paintball." Craig figured he wouldn't bring up the video games just yet.

"I've never played paintball. Where is it?"

"About an hour north. It's a great place. We go up pretty often." Craig embellished the outings with some details inspired by his adventures in Halo. He spoke about work. Noting Chloe's increasing interest, he waxed elaborately on his heroic coding and genius programs.

Chloe noted with some relief that he turned his gaze from her hard nipples - and why were they hard? At least part of the time anyway. He now alternated between looking at his food, her face and random places in space in addition to her breasts. In spite of his intermittently lecherous glare, Chloe was actually getting interested in what he talked about. Bullshit programming heroics aside, she was learning a lot more about the business on this 'date' (was it a date or was it a casual outing?) than prancing around all day for the guys. But the monologue was a little too much. She was genuinely interested in the business, but Craig just went on and on. She slid her foot to touch his, and suddenly he lost his train of thought.

"I'm having a good time." Chloe wasn't sure where she was taking this encounter, but it had gone on long enough. She just had to figure out a way to end things and keep the man's fragile ego intact. No, she had to work out how to leave Mr. Brown feeling better about himself than he had at the beginning. That's what he had come to expect from this date, and he wouldn't be happy otherwise.

"Oh yeah?"

"The food's good. Thanks for bringing me out here."

"Well, you're uh, welcome." Craig was flushed. Her foot stayed put.

"It's getting late, though. I like to get up early to get some exercise in." Itwasgetting late.

"Would you mind taking me home?"

"Sure."

Now Chloe could feel time running out. He was taking her home, and it had definitely put him on a high. She ran a serious risk of letting him down, which would be completely unacceptable. Craig wasn't a guy she could afford to have bitter at her for the whole summer. Would she have to put out? She also didn't want him to think he was staking his claim on her. Not only was the idea of being considered his girlfriend repugnant, it would probably make things equally difficult at work. Everyone said relationships among colleagues were a bad idea. They were riding back through the woods a couple hundred yards from her complex when she decided to act.

"That was a very educational dinner. Thanks."

"You're very welcome. It was absolutely my pleasure."
She put her hand on his thigh and looked at him. The steering wheel jerked. "Can you pull over for a sec?"

Craig almost crashed into a tree. Chloe's hand slid lower as she held his gaze with a serious look. "Listen, this was really very nice, Mr. Brown... and this is really very hard. You know, we're going to have to work together all summer, and I think you guys are all pretty great. I want to be your friend, and I want to be your coworker, and that's it. Is that okay?"

Craig's heart fell. So she was just a tease. Brilliant. "Sure. That's fine with me."

Chloe smiled, "I also want to give you the best blowjob you've ever had, Mr. Brown. Are you okay with that?"

Craig beamed. Chloe took that as a yes.

She bent over across the seat and grabbed his fly with her teeth, slowly pulling down. The sound was the sweetest thing in the world to Craig's ears. Chloe worried he would blow as soon as she fumbled around for his dick and opted to let him handle the extraction for safety reasons.

"I want to see you pull it out. Show it to me."

Craig eagerly complied. It was about average, clean and cut. "I'll take it from here." Her breath felt delicious.

She avoided the sensitive head and wrapped her lips around the side. Holding his dick like a bone in her lips and kissing deeply. This relaxed him a bit. She started to lick up and down. Her tongue felt the blood pulsing.

Gradually, she opened her mouth and swallowed his head, pressing her lips over his shaft and moaning into it. Craig moaned back. She went all the way down, feeling his head pass into her throat. On the way back up, she sucked hard. By the time her lips hit the bottom of his mushroom, Craig jerked and popped, catching Chloe off guard. His dick had involuntarily slipped free and sprayed her mouth and nose, most of it falling back to his crotch.

Chloe looked at the mess on his curly pubes and his sticky dick. There was no way she was licking it up, but she couldn't just leave him like that either.

"Umm... That was nice. But now you're all dirty and it's all my fault." Chloe pouted in a high, little girl voice. Craig was dazed. "Tell you what," impulsively, she took her shirt off, she was winging it, and the little performance felt a lot more kinky than she expected. Craig's eyes bulged, his dick heard the bell for round two. "Take this to clean up. It's the least I can do, Mr. Brown."

Chloe handed over the little shirt with one hand while the other coyly draped over the nipples of her double handful torpedoes. She leaned in to plant a firm kiss on his lips for good measure. Craig took the shirt with both hands, clutching it like some lost Star Wars sequel that had actually been OK.

"See you at work!" Chloe bounced out of the truck and into the headlights. Craig grabbed his cock reflexively through the shirt and stared dumb. Her tits were so big he could see them from behind as they jiggled. She was out there, wearing nothing but shorts, very very small shorts (Craig was convinced by now that she couldn't be wearing panties) and heels. Her ass was just hanging out! Craig came again almost as hard as the first time. Good thing he had that shirt. He would absolutely treasure it. Right after he put it through the wash.

mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers