Chloe's Internship Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe has a date with Sanjay.
4.1k words
4.55
67.9k
21

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

This one's short, but I'll have another chapter up soon. Thanks again for all of the encouragement.


Sanjay pulled up at five after nine and took a moment to appreciate the vision squinting in his headlights. Chloe's apartment was on the first floor of a motel-like complex with the doors of all the units opening up onto the parking lot. He had no problem finding her door as she was standing right in front of it, just as he had requested. Chloe was waiting under a balcony that went along the second floor units, sheltering from the rain. The headlights rendered her see-through garment considerably more transparent, and the light reflecting back off of her skin, even through the material, gave her a sort of glow. Sanjay grinned, this girl sure was compliant.


Chloe wasn't sure if the car was Sanjay's and she wasn't about to run out into the downpour to make sure. It felt like ages before he honked his horn. Chloe ran out into the heavy rain and hurried into the passenger seat. First thing tomorrow she was getting an umbrella. Sanjay kept his eyes focused on backing up as he greeted her, "What were you waiting for? Just standing there?"

Was he serious? After making her wait outside all this time, was he really asking her why she was taking so long?. Chloe figure she'd let it slide. She didn't want to start things off on the wrong foot. "Sorry, Mr. Verma."


They drove in silence for a while. "So where are we going?"

"Dancing! Where else?"

"But where?"

"That's the surprise." Sanjay was determined to look at her as little as possible on the drive, playing it cool. There was also something that was bothering him. Staring at the road helped clear the lust swamping his brain and let him think a little more clearly. He had noticed something when he had her in the headlights; she was wearing panties. He thought over this for a couple of minutes as Chloe sat nervously next to him.

Craig had been a lot more talkative than this guy and Sanjay hadn't given her much of an opening for starting a conversation. Sanjay thought of what they were getting away with at the office, and how Craig had emailed all the guys bragging about how easy he'd gotten a blowjob out of her and how she had been so eager for it she had gone out completely commando. Craig was a putz and Sanjay was damn sure he could get a lot more and he was equally certain he deserved more. He reminded himself to play cool,

"Chloe, I noticed something when I picked you up, and it kind of... upsets me."

"What is it?" Chloe was concerned. The point of these dates was to help the guys feel more confident, right? But it was tricky going. She reminded herself that she'd started down a path and had to stick to it or this job would blow up on her.

"Well I think it's pretty obvious," he turned to her with a look of anger and hurt.

Oh damn, what now? "I'm sorry, but what did I do?"

Sanjay took a hard breath. "The past two days, at work, you come in and it's pretty obvious all you're wearing is a single layer of clothes, no undergarments. You go out on a date with Craig and no undergarments. And here you are with me, and suddenly you have panties on. What the hell, Chloe? Is it because I'm Indian? I fail to understand."

Chloe was stunned. She thought the little white g-string would look cute with the strings coming up above the sides of her skirt and dropping back under between her cheeks. There was no way she was going to go out with that little plastic thing on her pussy and she couldn't exactly walk around commando with the skirt. But ok, Sanjay had a point, too, and she had definitely wounded him. Badly. She felt herself on dangerous ground. "I am so sorry, I didn't realize... here, I'll take them off, you can have them."


Chloe was in a panic and tugged the strings loose at the high cut sides, pulling the little panties down over her legs. Sanjay tried not to show how much he was enjoying the show. The angry race card trick was working pretty well. He felt kind of crumby but hey, maybe shewaskind of racist wearing panties, just because of who he was. It was a good thing there weren't many cars out now or he would have probably hit one hard. Once again, he pulled his eyes back on the road as she tried to hand him her underwear. But he went back to ignoring her. The more he kept driving, thinking about what he was saying, the more he realized he was actually angry. Maybe at Chloe or maybe she was just the trigger; he felt what he said and felt it more as it simmered.


"Not good enough," he pulled over. "Get out of the car."

Was he going to leave her here in the rain? "I'm sorry, please!" She was on the brink of tears.

"Out."

She complied, stepping out away from the road. Thankfully they were on a stretch of road going through the woods, which meant no one was around. On the other hand, it was raining in sheets and no people meant it would be a long, difficult walk home. The sadistic part of him relished seeing the little blond squirm nervously in her slutty little getup, the water pressing her long braids against her back. He let her fidget for a while before stepping out with his umbrella and coming around to the front of the car. "Get up here and put your hands on the hood."

Chloe was drenched. She walked up on her high, clear platforms, her long braids sagging heavily against her body, pulling her head back, and leaned forward to put her hands on the low hood of the old Toyota, clutching her little panties in her left hand. Hoping to improve his mood she spread her legs shoulder width and kept her back straight. The cold Northwestern rain had plasterer her top to her nipples, showing every little contour in faithful detail. At least the plastic loop in the skirt kept it from sticking to her. Bent over, the water streaming onto her back poured around her naked midsection and concentrated in a line dropping from the little heart shaped lock on the chain around her waist. Her braids fell soggy onto the warm hood. She could feel herself start to shiver. Was it cold or fear?


She felt Sanjay come up behind her as his umbrella blocked the rain from her exposed ass. He gripped her right cheek. Was he going to fuck her?

"Every day, I get those looks. Is he a terrorist? Is he going to bomb us? Is he going to mug me? It's all in the eyes. The way people look." He kneaded.

"Then I meet you, and I take you out and I think you're different. I think you're a nice girl, but still you treat me differently. I'm the only guy you wear panties for. Yeah, it sounds ridiculous to you maybe, but panties or no panties gives a strong message. Then you sit there all quiet. I bet you never thought you'd be out on a date with an Indian. Hell you've probably only been out with white guys."


He sure knew how to make her feel like shit. Chloe was sobbing. Maybe he was right. Maybe that's why she couldn't think of anything to say to him in the car, why there had been so much silence. He was definitely right about one thing: she'd only ever dated white guys. Not that many, but still. There were black people and Indian people at her school growing up, and more in college. She had hung out with a few of them, but she couldn't honestly call them friends. God, maybe she was a racist. She was shaking as her tears ran.


Sanjay realized he was venting years of anger, and that anger was starting to mix with a lot of lust. The emotions fueled each other and he was fully on autopilot. He shifted his grip left and rubbed his thumb into her exposed asshole. "You're just another little racist bitch aren't you."


This prompted another sob from her. Damn, her ass was fine, the little whore. He pressed his thumb deeper, past her puckered ring, and slowly in and out. "Give me your panties."


With a shaking hand, she reached behind her back and handed him the offending little scrap. Sanjay held it to his nose for a second then rubbed it over her butt. He rubbed it into her right buttock in his open palm, gripping and relishing the soft, creamy white flesh through the silk. Then he moved to the center and pressed it up against the crinkled opening. He pushed the gusset with his thumb, poking it in. Little by little, he stuffed the panties into her sphincter until just a shred of the white fabric poked out. He stepped back to admire his handy work. The skirt framed the shivering intern's butt like a halo as the hood of the car pushed her skirt up and out. By now her arms had failed her and she was prone over the hood. The little scrap of string looked like a stringy piece of semen leaking out of her butt, dangling between her straight, spread out legs and streaming rainwater glistening in the car lights. Sanjay felt like he might cum just from looking at her and thought about just reaming her right there in the rain. He finally noticed her shivering and crying, soaking wet over the front of his car.


"My God, what the hell am I doing." He whispered to himself. "Chloe, I'm so sorry!"

He picked her up around her waist with one arm, hugging her close under the umbrella. Chloe hugged back, crying into his shirt. He looked down at her wet, matted hair, "I'm such a jerk... You're freezing! I'm so so sorry."


He walked her back to the passenger side and helped her gently back in the car.

She was hugging herself and rubbing her tears off with her hands when he walked in. "I'm so sorry, Chloe, I don't know what came over me."

"It's alright, Mr. Verma. I didn't even realize how I was treating you. I can't imagine what you must think of me."

"I... It's just that, you must have pushed some kind of button. It was unfair how I blew up at you like that...."

"No," Chloe leaned towards him and put her hand to his cheek. "You had some things right. I don't have any friends... I mean, I only have white friends. I've never been with a black guy, or a Chinese guy or an Indian guy." She leaned in to him. "But I really like you, Mr. Verma." She gave him a full kiss on the lips. "You're strong, you know how to take charge, and you're kind of good looking. I deserved that," as she said it, she felt he he had a right to scold her, the panties up her butt might have been too much though. The look on his face was fragile and she thought better than to bring it up right now. She could tell he felt like shit for what he did, but she knew he had some deep reasons for it. If she pulled her g-string out now, he wouldn't stop feeling like an asshole. She was telling him that he was right, if she took it out he would think she was just trying to make him feel better.

"I am aren't I," Sanjay smiled back sheepishly.

"Yes, and you're going to take me dancing, aren't you, Mr. Verma" she traced her index finger around his ear and gave him a pouty look.

Sanjay smiled back, "Please, call me Sanjay when we're not at work. Now let's see if we can get you a little dry," he turned on the heater and turned up the fan. Hot air started blowing in. "It shouldn't take long with what you're not wearing." They both laughed at that.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up at a bar with a mix of trucks and cars parked out front. It was done up to look like a lodge. Chloe had been relieved to find out her makeup hadn't smudged much. Arthur must have used the waterproof stuff. Her clothes by now were pretty dry, but seemed to cover a little less. At Sanjay's advice, she had slipped off her clothes to air them dry over the heating vents. The top felt tighter. Chloe couldn't believe she was going to walk into a bar with these two little scraps on. At least she had Sanjay to keep an eye on her. Over the ride, they had had a serious talk about race issues and their respective experiences growing up. She felt she could trust him.


Sanjay parked the car and turned to her with a wicked grin. "I want you to walk in there first, and wait for me. I'll be in in a little bit."

"Why?"

"I want to see how those guys react. It's going to be awesome." He grinned bigger.

"What!?"

"Oh they're harmless. And I'll only be a minute or two behind you. Just go in, lean over the bar, and order yourself a drink."

"Can I have the umbrella."

"Uh uh. You look even cuter when you're wet."


Chloe was taken aback by his reference to the ugly episode in the rain, but she didn't want to mess things up now that they were going well. She was doing much better with Mr. Verma after starting off on a very bad path. His increased confidence was also growing on her. She put on a look of fake shock and slapped him playfully, "You're unbelievable!"

Sanjay just smiled back, amused, "Get out of here."


With a humph, she stepped out of the car and stomped sexily across the parking lot into the bar. Couldn't he at least have dropped me off at the door? She had to admit, though, there was a lot that was hot about what she was doing, Sanjay's assertiveness got her excited, and the prospect of letting a bunch of guys see her dressed like this really turned her on. Sanjay couldn't take his eyes off her incandescently white ass swishing almost entirely uncovered below the pink skirt. She opened the door. And the bar grew silent. A room full of eyes stared. The only sound was the jukebox playing a country song she didn't recognize.


There were about twenty people inside, mostly lined up along the bar. A pretty good crowd for a Tuesday. Except for the female bartender and two other women, they were all guys. The guys all had lust or shock in their eyes. The bartender, an attractive college girl, looked surprised and very amused, the lady at the far end, a thickset woman in jeans and a singlet licked her lips. Another woman, middle aged and dressed up like she was on an after work date, looked offended.


Chloe smiled and twirled her hair. The tit patches had shrunk and narrowed by about an inch and her breasts bulged around them a little. Her skirt had also shrunk, having the effect of warping the wire circle a little and pulling it up. Already brief, it now came down only four inches. The bottom of her slit was fully uncovered to anyone a few feet away, meaning everyone. In case anyone had any doubts the little patch of blond pubes was fully visible under the sheer cloth, making it absolutely clear that the skirt was the only thing pretending at covering her pussy. She knew she wasn't wearing much, but she didn't fully realize how little.


In her sexiest walk and a seductive little smile, she strutted towards the bar. One foot crossing in front of the other with her hips swaying. The gentlemen at the bar made room, eyes roaming freely as they stood to the side. The shocked looking woman stormed out, dragging along a man who took a little too long untangling his attention from the skin show.

The bartender saw good business. This crowd wasn't going anywhere as long as this hot piece of ass was around. "What can I get you, honey?"


Chloe figured it had to be something sexy. She gave the first thing that came to mind, "Sex on the beach."

"Coming right up!"

She didn't know what that was. She was too young for bars and you didn't exactly get cocktails at keggers. But it sounded hot. Her audience looked at her like she was a radioactive doughnut. She shook her naked butt and pussy at them, aware of the little white string dangling like a lure out of her butt hole.


She felt someone come up behind her. A finger traced its way up the inside of her leg and tickled her wet pussy. "Want to dance?"

The crowd wasn't entirely sure if the tall South Asian was with this girl or just ballsy, but they took vicarious pleasure as the babe looked over her shoulder and said, "Sure!"

"What are you waiting for then, dance!" Sanjay stepped back and gestured to the empty floor. Chloe smiled and stepped out. She was a little confused when he took the seat that she had been leaning over. "Well?"


Her smile grew and she started to sway to the music. Toying with her joke of a skirt, then sliding her hands over her body and playing with her 30 F breasts. She was going to dance like the slut Sanjay wanted tonight. Chloe realized her smile was real. The slut she was? Bumping and humping the air, throwing her braids over her shoulders. She paced to the music from one end of the bar to the other, making eye contact with the guys as they started to hoot and howl. The attention was getting to her. It was more than OK to show her goods in public and it was liberating. She turned around and leaned over, spreading her legs wide enough for her swollen pussy to gape. Her hair dragged back up off the floor slowly as she dragged her fingers up her legs. She slid them up to the sides of her pussy, then moved her left hand back down her thigh as she tugged gently with her right on the string coming out of her butt. One inch, two. The crowd went nuts.

She felt a hand on her stomach. Sanjay was leaning over her. He squeezed his hand up under her top, giving her a full grope as he pulled her up. She let go of the string. Sanjay danced with her, turning her with each step till she faced the bar. Who knew country music could be this hot? He was only using one hand to press her towards him by her while his other hand pulled her tit patches open, letting her massive tits hang free between them, rosy nipples poking almost straight out at the cheering crowd. In his other hand he had a drink, her sex on the beach. He raised it up over her so everyone could see what he was about to do. Chloe was oblivious, eyes closed, pressing his left hand on her tit and her right onto her pussy. He whispered, "You know how hot you look when you're wet, right?"


Suddenly she felt icy cold liquid on her face, her neck, her tits. She was so hot, the cold made her gasp. The sensation was overpowering. She pressed into Sanjay and plunged two fingers up her cunt reflexively. She could barely manage a whisper, "fuck me."


Sanjay was fit to burst. He unzipped with lightning speed, turned her around and pushed her backward over the bar, her arms spread behind her for support and her ass on the bar seat, legs draping out to the sides. Between the position she was in, the waist chain forcing her to keep her stomach tucked, and her general arousal, Chloe couldn't help but arch her body out, giving Sanjay a crystal clear invitation to have at her. So he plunged in.


There was no shortage of verbal encouragement along the lines of "Fuck her hard!" and "Holy shit!"

Cell phone cameras were out. Sanjay felt like superman. When he had woken up that morning, he had no idea he'd be fucking the intern in public with a crowd of guys cheering him on. He stared as her firm young tits perking up above her body wobbled with each thrust. So creamy, and that little piercing in her dark pink nipple was beautiful sparkling in the bar light. He grabbed at it, holding the girl steady with his other hand. It was incredible how much tit flesh his hand didn't cover.

He realized pictures meant publicity, but he didn't really care. Among the people he worked with, getting photographed fucking a girl as hot as Chloe, in the middle of a bar no less, was more a point of pride than anything else. Plus, no one would believe him otherwise. And double plus her pussy felt amazing. And her tits. Chloe for her part was too horny to care.

The bartender stood back watching in astonishment. This was definitely the hottest night she had worked.

Sanjay lasted five minutes before pulling out and shooting hard all over her. He had been building up pressure since he picked her up from home and could feel his spoogies rushing against each other to make their way out of his urethra, clear the top of her skirt and paint streamers from her belly to her chin. Only the best money shot for his cheering audience. He stood marveling at this amazingly hot little blond sprawled out naked and panting, displayed for everyone with a thick garnish of Verma juice, and he took out his phone and got his own picture. A handful actually in case one of them came out blurry. Chloe was still dazed from the fucking and the attention to care.

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12