Chloe's Kal

Story Info
Just when Chloe found Clark on Red K in Metro?
8.1k words
4.34
41k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Just what happened when Chloe found Clark in Metropolis on Red K?

She was grinning at him as she stroked her hand along his shaft under his pants. His dark eyes barely acknowledged her, but they were in a car worth several hundred thousand dollars, and she didn't really care. Kal barely glanced at her.

They were driving through the streets of Metropolis like mad, the thousand dollar tyres screeching in protest as Kal slammed the car into high gear. The brunette was panting beside him as her fingers began to work away at the zip of his jeans.

Kal gave a smile that chilled her bones, but his pockets were stuffed with folded hundred dollar notes, so none of that really mattered. Her neon fingernails worked inside his open zip and gripped his thick length. The woman's eyes widened and she looked at Kal, who smirked without turning.

She bent down and began to suck him to full hardness, and Kal dropped one hand onto the back of her head, egging her on. The sensations were pleasant, as she began to suck harder and harder, feeling the hot meat in her mouth. Kal could feel her tongue moving up and down just under the head, rubbing him roughly.

There was a sudden flash of feeling as her tongue stud scraped across, and Kal smiled to himself. He pulled the car up in front of the club, and tapped her head. He grinned at the bouncer on front, who laughed and gave him the thumbs up as the brunette in his car tucked him away back into his pants and bounced out of the car, wiping her chin to the bouncer.

They got through without a fuss, as Kal gave the bouncers a green handshake of yet more $100 bills. The brunette's eyes were glazing over as he made his way to the bar and ordered himself a drink. His dark eyes flashed in the dark club, and he took a deep breath, settling into a bleak, uncaring mood.

Kal leant far over the bar, staring into his drink. The inconsequential woman by his side chatted away at him, like a hummingbird, though far less pretty. His cruel sneer twisted further. Pretty was not something he knew much about, and cared for even less. Kal felt the burn of the whisky sliding down his throat.

He could hear them all, all in the room, nearly two hundred people. The nightclub, whichever one it was, was packed with people tonight. Kal stared around at the humans in the reflection of the mirror behind the bar.

They were such a weak people, he thought. Strength was something he believed in, he felt. Strength of character was nothing. Strength of arms and the will to smash them through your restrictions was what Kal had lived and breathed for four weeks now.

He took another sip, and his school ring flashed in the strobe lights. Kal's eyes narrowed. Not his ring. It wasn't just Clark's ring, to Kal. To him, it was freedom, control. Who was there on this earth that could challenge the unweakened might of Krypton's last son?

He turned as the brunette stopped chatting and put her hand on his chest. Kal gave her some perfunctory affection. She frowned and her fingertips spread out over his chest. His scar burnt slightly, not like when he'd gotten it, but mild, sullen warmth. He felt uneasy tonight, and needed some air.

Kal looked at the woman and shook his head. She had no strength, no substance. She had nothing. "Why don't you catch a taxi home?" The girl looked at him and frowned.

"What?" Kal shrugged out of her grip and turned back towards the bar.

"Go home." The woman scoffed, then grabbed her handbag.

"You're a fucking asshole, you know that?" Kal's glass shattered as he clenched his fist, but nobody noticed in the intensity of the club. Kal felt his eyes burning, until something screamed in frustration inside of him, and the fire died as the blonde stalked off. Kal closed his eyes and sighed.

There was a whisper of a scent, and Kal sat up as something inside of him stirred. "Chloe..." Clark's soul roused himself suddenly, and Kal whipped around, staring out towards the myriad of faces passing through the room before him. The room was covered in blondes, some real, most not, but none of them were...

"CHLOE!!!!" Clark's voice screamed inside of Kal's head, and Kal gave a sharp cry. He stumbled to the door and made his way past a throng of people, and lurched towards his bike. The scar on his chest burnt, and he gritted his teeth against the pain, and clenched his fist. The red kryptonite ring winked in the Metropolis night.

A shadowy figure with blonde hair stared as Kal rode off, then gave a sharp whistle and jumped into the answering cab.

Kal rode swiftly through the streets and made his way to his apartment. Built on the spoils of fun, his apartment had everything he needed. To be far away from anything. And clothing, and a bed. He sighed as he shut the door, but didn't bother locking it. He was Kal. He could take what he wanted should anything be stolen.

There was a sudden scent in the room, gentle and tantalisingly familiar, and Kal turned. Chloe stood in the doorway, staring at him. "Clark..." She breathed his name like he was God and Kal liked the feeling. But not the label.

"Clark's gone. He was weak. I'm Kal now. What are you doing here, Chloe?" Chloe flinched at the flat harshness of his tone, and stepped closer to him.

"Clark, the... what happened? Your parents are worried sick, Lana's a complete mess, and as for me...?" Her dark eyes shined in the dark apartment. Kal shook his head.

"Doesn't matter to me now. I know that they're better off. Besides, they never wanted me anyway. Da-Jonathon blamed me for losing my little brother. Not that he was. Or sister. Either way, gone now, and Jonathon blamed me. Like I could have helped or something." Chloe stared at him with anger in her eyes.

"Goddamn it, Clark, what's wrong with you? I know you're in there somewhere..." She reached her hand out, and Kal scoffed and shrugged it off. Chloe stared at him as though he'd burned her, and stepped back out towards the door.

Kal swaggered the few steps between them, and leant in close. "C'mon, Chloe. We both know you're glad you got me alone. Admit it." He lifted his hand to her chin, and her eyes closed. Kal smiled, and leant back. Then he frowned, as something hot and sharp moved inside of him.

"Uh...you... get out of here, Chloe. If you ever tell anyone, I swear, I'll disappear off the face of this planet, like you'll never..." Kal frowned as Clark's soul surged inside of him, and he blinked and fell to one knee as light exploded before his eyes. He heard Chloe's steps back towards the door, and gasped as his scar burned, not like before, but from within.

*********

"You're weak, Clark. These people make you weak. Look at you."

"You're not in control, "Kal". You're here because..."

"Because these people made you so weak, that you had to run away. You can't deal with them, so you hide behind the fiction of the ring. The red kryptonite. I'm who you want to be, Clark. For the last month, you've BEEN me. Now one visit, and there's a chink in your shining armour."

"Get out of my head."

"You're an idiot, Clark. I'm not in your head. I'm your soul, your true soul, and you know it. That's why you accepted me so readily when you slipped on the ring."

"I accepted you because I thought I couldn't handle it. I'm stronger now."

"No. You're me now. And I'm the stronger. I always have been. You don't need any of them. You NEED ME. Kal is who you are, and who you want to be, and who you always wished you could be."

"I'm Clark Kent. And my friends believe in ME."

*********

Clark opened his eyes and stared down at the ring. His hands shook as he pulled it off, then looked up. Chloe had turned away from him, her hand on the door handle. "Chloe..." Clark's strangled voice stopped her short, and she turned around. He slowly pushed his right hand forwards, and Chloe stared at him as he opened his hands and the ring dropped to the ground with a metallic ping.

Clark's hands opened wide, and turned around, palms out as he looked at her. Chloe stared at him as he raised his arms, offering himself to her. Chloe's lips twisted into a crooked grin, and she leapt at him. She pulled him close to her and hugged him tightly.

"Clark?" Clark didn't answer, but his arms tightened around her, and felt him shaking. She held him like that for an eternity of heartbeats, and then she leant back as she stared at him. For the first time since she'd known him, Clark was crying.

After a while, he stood up, and opened his eyes. Chloe watched him as he stepped back and collapsed onto the couch. His green eyes stared at her, and she felt that familiar rush at his eyes on her. "Clark. What's going on?" Clark didn't meet her eyes, but stared at the ring on the floor. Chloe glanced at it, and then went and sat down beside him.

Clark shook his head. "I know that we had rocky ground before I left. It's one of the reasons I did leave. But I've barely spoken to anyone real since I left Smallville." Chloe blinked.

"Wow. You mean anyone really?" Clark shook his head and jerked his head towards the ring.

"Chloe. You're... you're so...important to... me. I need to talk to someone I... trust. And um..." Chloe leant over and ran her fingertips down the side of his face. His blue-green eyes slid into hers and she saw nothing but anguish and heartache there.

"Ssh," she breathed, leaning in closer and holding his face with both her hands. "It's okay, Clark. You can tell me anything." Clark nodded, and then his old smile came for an instant, and Chloe felt her heart beginning to pound. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have him smile at her.

"God, it's going to be so good. I'm so sick of all the lying and covering up. I've missed you so much." Chloe moved her hands down to rest on his chest, and gasped as she felt thick lines of scar tissue there. She stared at him and softened against his body on the couch.

"It's the red meteor rocks, Chloe. They make me... not myself. Like..." Clark stared out the window and shook his head softly. "You know how the green meteor rocks affect people, right?" Chloe flashed him her crooked grin, and ducked her head.

"You're talking to the creator of the Wall of Weird." Clark grinned and she felt his hand slide over hers on his chest. Chloe's heart started to beat faster.

"The red meteor rocks affect people too. It's like I'm someone else. Me, but... someone who doesn't care what I do." Chloe nodded, almost unsurprised. Clark glanced at her, and she shrugged, then tossed her hair out of her eyes.

"I believe you. It's not as if the green meteor rocks have been keeping a low profile. I guess this one has, though. So, whenever you've been..." Chloe moved her hand, making a weird gesture, and Clark frowned. "Un-Clarky. It's been this stuff?"

Clark looked down at himself and smiled, and Chloe felt her heart turn over in her chest. "Un-Clarky, huh? I think I've really missed those little things from you, Chloe." His chest gave a lurch as he sobbed for a breath. "God I've just missed you so much, Chloe, I'm so sorry about what..."

Chloe gave a short laugh, but it didn't reach her eyes. She could feel her hand beginning to shake under his, and Clark looked at her, his deep green eyes searching hers.

"M-missed? Me? You um... you missed me?" Clark slowly smiled, and Chloe stared at him longingly. Clark's hands moved off of hers and up to cradle her face. Chloe's lips parted and Clark sat up towards her.

"Uh...um...I..." Clark brought his mouth up to Chloe's and kissed her tenderly. The kiss was tentative and gentle, and Chloe felt something erupting inside of her. Her eyes felt hot and prickly, and she pulled away and covered her lips with her fingertips. Clark opened his eyes and blinked.

He stared at her and slowly lifted his hands off of her face. "What...?" Chloe shook her head and took a deep breath.

"It's nothing, um..." She gave her head a little toss, moving the bangs out the way. "Look, I think you're just upset, you know. You um... you've been away for a while, not yourself, and you needed..." Clark stood up.

"You're not a default, Chloe. And I can get what I need from..." Chloe's face turned to stone, and she stood up, too.

"From Lana." Chloe began to weep, and Clark knew that it was his fault. "You can get what you need from Lana, any time you like. I'm just here, so..." Clark grabbed her and hugged her to him, and Chloe's eyes closed as she hugged him back.

"This is Metropolis, Chloe. Girls are here in the billions. None of them real. But they're here. And it's not what I want, it's..." Chloe shrugged against him, and sniffed.

"I understand, Clark, I do. We've always been better off being friends anyway. It's ok." Clark held her out at arm's length, and then tilted her chin up towards him. A small smile came and went as he once again realised how short she was; she'd always seemed gigantic in his mind's eye.

"No, Chloe, you're wrong. I do need you. You..." Chloe's eyes closed, and her crooked grin slid across her face as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Yeah, well you didn't exactly have me at "hello", so don't even bother with "complete me."" Clark's hand spread over her chin and slid up to cup her face again. Chloe's heart skipped a beat when she realised he was shaking.

"You let Clark Kent be Clark Kent. And no one's let me do that for a lifetime. Not even Lana." Chloe sobbed and nuzzled her cheek into his palm. She lifted her hands and held his in her tiny grip.

"Oh, Clark. Come home, now, with me. Your parents really are worried sick." Clark's arms enveloped her again, and Chloe sighed and began to cry. Clark sighed and breathed in the scent of her hair, the scent that he'd recognised in the club, and the scent that had brought him back to his senses.

He could almost feel Kal sullenly watching from deep within him. Chloe so near and so vulnerable made Clark feel strong though, she gave him the strength that he really needed. He'd been hiding in Kal ever since he put the ring on.

Over Chloe's thin shoulders, Clark stared at the ring on the floor, and deep inside of him, Kal stirred again, rising, wanting to be free again, to stop the pain. Chloe's tiny arms slid up around Clark's neck and pulled him down to her. Clark closed his eyes as he leant in and kissed her again.

This time, no tears rolled down her cheeks, and nothing caved in. Clark smiled against her lips as he picked her up and made his way back to his bed. The sheets were silver, and silk, and the mattress was soft underneath them. Clark laid Chloe down onto the bed slowly.

Chloe bit her bottom lip gently, and Clark began to laugh softly. He reached up and touched his fingertips to her lips, and Chloe closed her eyes. "I love that. Your little smile, where you bite your lip. It's so adorable." Chloe opened her eyes again, and they sparkled at him.

"Adorable?" she scoffed quietly as he pulled himself over her. Her fingers spread out over his chest again as she began to undo the buttons of his shirt. "I-I, you know, uh... dammit." Her eyes teared up again as Clark kissed her softly.

His shirt fell off his back, and Clark arched his hips up against her as he slipped his pants off. He wasn't wearing any boxers, and Chloe's eyes went wide as she felt him against her. Clark's arms slunk around her and tightened her against him as he pulled her shirt off with his other hand.

Chloe kicked her pants away from her and lay beneath Clark self-consciously as he stared into her eyes. A small smile came and went on his face as he reached up to switch the light off. The lights of the city didn't leave them in complete darkness, but the harsh bright light was gone.

Chloe sighed happily and Clark kissed his way down her shoulder. "You don't have anything to be ashamed of, Chloe." She didn't answer, just shrugged and gasped as he caught her breast in his mouth.

"I'm just...oh...my god, Clark...I'm just not...Lana..." Clark let go of her breast and straightened, his hands snaking around her waist again, holding her tiny frame against him.

"Hey." She didn't look at him, and he nuzzled his cheek against her turned chin, and stared at her as she uncertainly met his gaze. "I'm here with you. Not with Lana. I'm here with you." Tears began in her eyes again, and she surged up, opening her mouth and taking him with her as she rolled over on top of him.

She bit her lip as she ran her hands down his chest, but frowned and lost her smile as she felt the ridges of his scar. One hand went up to her mouth as she leant over, tracing it with her fingers. Clark grew still beneath her, and Chloe could hear her breathing seem very loud in the room. "Oh, Clark..."

He didn't move, but she lowered herself and tenderly kissed him. Clark arched his hips, and Chloe could feel him pushing towards her. A sudden flash of nervousness went through her and she rolled over, bringing Clark on top of her again. "I haven't been with anyone else since Jimmy..." she breathed to him.

Clark nodded as his hands shook, and he shrugged and feigned a smile. "I haven't been with anyone." Chloe's eyes went wide, and then her smile came back. She reached down, and Clark grunted as she grabbed hold of him and began to ease him inside of her.

She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. Clark stopped pushing and gasped, and held his breath again. "I don't want to hurt you, Chloe." His soft whisper opened her eyes, and Chloe smiled. Her leg slid up along his hip, and she pulled him down towards her and kissed him tenderly again.

Clark smiled against her lips and pushed inside of her slowly. Chloe shook against him and sighed, holding him tightly. "Jesus..." Clark gasped as Chloe arched up around him, and felt his cock get hot and thick inside of her. "Chloe, I'm... I think I'm..." She nodded silently and smiled at him.

"It's okay, Clark, it happens fast the first time. C'mon, it's okay." She felt worldly and mature, having been through it once already. Clark was nervous, and Chloe felt for the first time powerful over him. She gently kissed at his face, and gave a low, happy laugh as she felt him shake and burst inside of her.

There was a ripping sound, and the silk sheets tore in Clark's grip like they were tissues, and his eyes opened wide. He panted as his breath tickled her neck. Clark sagged against her and Chloe spread her arms over his massive shoulders and smiled as he kissed her neck tenderly.

He was still thick and hard inside of her, and Chloe felt a wicked thrill go through her as she clenched down onto his shaft. Clark growled low in her ear, and she felt his hips move. Chloe gasped in ecstasy as Clark began to roll his hips against her, his teeth and tongue moving over her chin and mouth. She pulled him up towards her with each roll of his hips, until the rhythm moved beyond soft into something earth shattering.

Chloe arched her chest up as Clark held himself up above her, and gave a low cry. Clark smiled to himself, and kissed at her lips again. Chloe's nails scraped along the back of his shoulders and then slid down onto his hips.

His muscles moved under his skin as he pushed himself inside of her over and over again, and Chloe closed her eyes. All she could feel was Clark, inside of her and all over her, and it was almost worth the wait. Her mind went back to the spring dance, where he'd kissed her and danced with her and played her favourite song.

Chloe opened her eyes and stared at Clark, whose warm sea-green orbs watched her enjoying him. Chloe began to open her mouth and moan in time to his thrusts, and Clark felt her getting tighter and hotter around him. He leant down and kissed her as he sought her hands with his.

He pushed her down onto the bed with his body, feeling her wrists in the silk sheets of his bed as he held her down gently. Chloe gasped and moaned softly, and sudden her breath quickened. Clark stared at her as he felt a sudden tingle deep in his spine and Chloe began to moan louder. She arched up against him and her nails scraped against his impenetrable skin as she came.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers