Chloe's Kal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Clark sagged down beside her and held her to him as they caught their breath. Chloe's eyes grew hot and prickly again, and she turned away and started to grab her clothing. Clark stared at her back, wondering what was wrong. He didn't know what else to do, so he slowly grabbed at his clothing and slid his jeans back on.

They dressed in silence, and then Chloe moved for the door. Clark grabbed her wrist and swung her around, kissing her. Chloe's hands gripped Clark tightly, and she gave a sobbed laugh as the kiss stopped.

"I have to go. I won't tell. Anyone. I just... we're friends, so..." Clark stared at her, dying to tell her not to go, but his lips stayed still. He silently begged her not to go. He'd tell her everything, he'd...

Chloe's eyes were tightly squeezed shut as she hoped that Clark would call for her, tell her he loved her, kiss her again. But she knew that if she stayed, she'd be in love with him forever, and that nothing could ever change because sooner or later, Lana would find them and take Clark from her. She turned and looked at him as she opened the door.

Something dark flashed in Clark's eyes, and his face changed. He bent down to pick up the ring on the floor and slipped it on, shoving his hands behind his back, almost standing at attention. Chloe stared at him, begging him to do something. Clark's eyes flashed red, or seemed to in the weird light of the apartment, and he turned around.

Chloe gave a sob, and slipped out the door. She shut it closed behind her and began to sob quietly. Inside the apartment, Clark shook as the red kryptonite bled through his system, and Kal grew stronger in him again. "Chloe..." he breathed, as his eyes flared red.

**********

"You can't do this. I need her."

"You need NOTHING. YOU are ME, AND I am STRENGTH ITSELF. I can feel how much pain she causes you. The intensity, its soul wrenching, isn't it? You need me for the pain to stop, Clark."

"No. Chloe's..."

"Shut up. You're weak. That's your problem, Clark, you care too much. Your feelings weaken us, and you know it. Your compassion for these creatures is unwarranted, and shall be unmissed."

"My friends define me. They give me the strength you say I lack. These people know me, love me, and believe in me. I need them for that. It makes me fight harder for them"

"Whether you wear that ring or not, Clark, I'm here to stay. Until you come to terms with the fact that you need me, we're going to be at war. When Kal leads, failure is impossible. You're stronger, you're harder, and you'll never be weak. Can you ever say you'll survive without me?"

Clark looked around in the blackness, and closed his eyes, willing Chloe, Lana, Pete, Lex, Ryan, Alicia, Kyla, his mother, his father, anyone. He needed their strength now. A thundering sound came from far in the distance, and the darkness suddenly lifted in a haze of red fire.

The red fire burnt into Clark's skin, and the scar on his chest began to fade away. "They can be a good people, Kal, they wish to be. You must rule their hearts and their spirits, and lift them to the greatness that they can achieve. Thus will the guiding light of Krypton be everlasting."

Clark listened, but couldn't hear Kal answer. "Father..." he called, and the red haze shifted to white. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned. He could see a shadowy form, immovable and dependable, on his right. On his left, he felt another presence, small and wise, yet infinitely strong.

He looked down, and saw a faint outline of blonde hair and dark, teary eyes as she put her arms around him. Clark stared down and then looked back to the source of the light, high above him. "Jor-El!" he screamed upwards. "Father!"

The white light wavered, and a deep voice began to speak. "You have wavered, and weakened, Kal-El. Your destiny cannot be fulfilled in the depth of this addiction to uncaring rage." Clark's arms tightened around the spirit of the woman in his arms.

"What should I do?" The white light pulsed, and considered.

"Cast off the weaknesses of this family, and rise in the strength of your true family. Listen to me, Kal-El, for I am your father." Clark turned to the strong, silent figures behind him and steeled himself.

"No, Jor-El, you're my sire. My father stands with me, and makes me..." He stopped as he felt the spirit's arms tightening around his chest. "My friends and my family make me something you never could have. Human." Jor-El's spirit considered that.

"And in return for this most sacred of gifts, you abandon them to hide in the affects of our planet's death? Truly, Kal-El, tell me of your humanity." Clark looked around as the spirits began to fade around him.

"No, father, please, help me, I don't want to be like this anymore!" The light began to fade.

"That strength you seek is within you, son of Krypton. Use it. You must, it is the only way."

**********

Two months later.

Kal smirked at Jonathon Kent as the old man slumped against the column. "Looks like the old man's been workin' out." He flashed in front of him and slammed him up against the column, and Jonathon grunted and winced. He felt like the brawling youth he'd always been, with strength, but no idea how to control it.

"Jor-El and I have an understanding."

"You two working together now? Hmph. Well I never listened to him, and I'm damned sure not gonna listen to you." Jonathon braced himself as his son rushed him supersonic, and grabbed the boy and swung with strength, using his son's momentum against him.

Clark went sailing through the air and smashed through the pipes, scaffolding and bags of dry cement. Jonathon felt his heart frantically beating as he wondered if he'd killed his son. Clark stood up strongly though, and Jonathon stared as he watched Clark tear off his shirt.

When his son turned, Jonathon felt his heart breaking, the massive scar on his chest was dark and thick, scored into his son's chest in hate. Jonathon swallowed. "What in the hell did Jor-El do to you Clark?"

"He made sure I'll never forget who my real father is." Clark rushed his father, slamming him up against the concrete behind them with a snarl.

Clark had had a lifetime of getting used to his powers, and even though Jonathon knew that the boy in front of him wasn't Clark, he was still his son. Jonathon stared at the flaring hatred in Clark's eyes and felt his heart breaking. "Go on then. Do it. Do it, son. If I've raised a son who can kill, then kill."

"I won't let you do this, Kal. You're finished."

"He's the last thing standing in the way of living out your whole life without ever hurting again, Clark. He's not our father, and now he's just in the way."

Clark's form hesitated, his fist pulled back for the killing blow.

"What are you doing, Clark? You know you're not strong enough without me."

"You're right. And I'll never be stronger WITH you. I am NOT Kal-El. I am not Kal. My name is Clark Kent."

"Stop it."

"My name is Clark Kent!"

"Shut up, I am Kal, I am the last son of Krypton, a god amongst men!"

"MY NAME IS CLARK KENT, AND I SHALL FOREVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO I AM!!"

Clark's face twisted in sudden decision, and he slammed his fist in to the concrete behind his father's head. The ring shattered, and Clark felt himself suddenly breathing heavy, and staring at his father.

"Dad?" he cried as his father slumped down to the ground in exhaustion. Jonathon Kent looked up at his son in exhausted relief. Clark grabbed hold of his hand and clasped it to his chest. "I love you, Dad."

**********

"So what brought you back?" Clark looked up as he heard her voice, both glad and apprehensive. He turned slowly and put the book down as he turned to face her. Chloe was dressed in warm winter clothes, with her wool jacket and a dark long sleeved top with vibrant blue and pink birds emblazoned on it.

"My dad. You." Chloe blinked as she sat down on his couch in the loft.

"Me?" Clark nodded softly as he stayed near the window ledge looking out to the farms of Smallville.

"Yes, Chloe. You. When I was..." A small came and went on his face, a genuine smile, one that Chloe hadn't seen since before he'd run off to Metropolis. "...un-Clarky...it was hard to resist the pull of the ring. I guess it was just easier thinking and pretending that you didn't care about anything."

"Oh..." she whispered in a tiny voice. They sat in silence for a long moment, then Clark got up and sat next to her on the couch. She didn't shy away from him, but Clark felt that she wanted to. "So, not to get all Mary-Jane or anything, but what was our thing?"

Clark sat back into the couch slowly and pulled her with him. Chloe stiffly leant back, and Clark put his arm around her shoulders. She softened slightly into his embrace and he smiled warmly. "Well, we can..." Chloe sat bolt upright and didn't look at him as footsteps sounded on the wooden stairs that led to the loft.

"Clark, are you..." Lana stopped in her tracks as Clark looked over his shoulder at her, and Chloe didn't meet her gaze. Chloe slapped a hand onto Clark's leg, and he looked back at her quizzically.

"Well, I'm just glad to have my friend back." She said loudly, and stood up, moving past Lana quickly. Clark watched her go, and looked at Lana, who smiled at him warmly. Almost lovingly. He looked down at his hands and sighed.

In her car, Chloe began to sob, wondering if she'd ever stop sabotaging anything that ever happened with Clark so that she wouldn't get hurt. That was the deal, anyway. Tears poured down her face as she drove out of the yard. Martha watched and frowned as she switched the light off in the house.

Chloe sobbed to herself, trying to control the tears as she drove down the Kent's road. She went slowly, because she was so upset, she knew she was likely to crash the car. Clark meant so much to her that...

Headlights in her rear vision mirror fast gaining on her made Chloe slow the car down and pull off to the side. Lana's 4WD screamed past and Chloe frowned and sniffed as rain began to pelt down heavily around the car.

As she got closer to her place, Chloe pulled herself together. Whatever Lana and Clark had talked about was obviously over quickly, and ... her thoughts trailed off as she pulled in and got out of her car. The little convertible's black roof wasn't quite windproof, and let some of the biting cold in.

Chloe sniffed again and looked for her father's car, but he'd obviously left early for his weekend in Metropolis. She shook her head and stepped up under the cover of the verandah, and sighed as she searched her handbag for her keys.

"Chloe, wait." She turned at the sound of Clark's voice. He stood there, still in his t-shirt in the pouring rain. His dark curls were slick against his forehead, but his sea-green eyes and bright smile were laughing at her.

"Every time we end up close, you run away." Chloe didn't answer, just stared at him. They stood in silence, until Clark took a step towards her, and Chloe blinked as the world swam back into focus.

"Yeah, well, like we agreed, we're just friends. It's better that way. How did you get here so fast?" Clark shook his head, his eyes still bright.

"No, that's what you agreed, what YOU decided. I don't want to agree anymore. I can finally see what's been in front of me for ages. Why did you run when Lana came?" Chloe turned back around and frantically began searching for her keys as her eyes teared up again.

"I'm sorry, Clark..." There was a squelch of footsteps in mud, and then he was there, towering over her on her porch. The scent of his skin and the wild rain hit Chloe like a tidal wave, and her need for him shook her again. "I've been losing you to Lana for years now, I just couldn't take it..."

"You told me that one day, you wouldn't get a chance to say sorry." Chloe looked up and whipped around, horrified that he'd bring that up. The fact that one day, sorry would come too late to save their friendship.

Clark surged forwards and cupped her face in his hands, kissing her. Chloe gasped, and Clark's tongue moved inside her mouth, almost unbidden. Chloe's handbag dropped to the porch unnoticed as her fingers weakened.

She could taste the rain on his skin, and feel the heat of his body already steaming the clothes dry. Chloe opened her eyes slowly, almost gingerly, as though if she looked he wouldn't be there. Clark smiled against her and picked her up into his arms.

He pushed her against the door, and Chloe felt her shirt getting wet from Clark's soaked form, but barely cared. She fumbled behind her for the door handle, and began tugging at the bottom of his shirt, feeling it peel away from his body as the door closed slowly behind them.

Clark leant back as Chloe began to shrug her clothes off. "What about your dad?" Chloe bit her bottom lip as she dragged his wet shirt over his head and let it fall to the ground with a wet slap.

"Metropolis," she barely breathed as she stared at his body in rapture. Clark smiled and tenderly kissed at her lips, feeling her skin on his tongue and at his fingertips. Her bra met brief resistance seeing as his hands were too involved with touching her. He broke the strap between two fingers and the garment dropped to the floor.

Chloe kicked her shoes off as she clung to him, and Clark eased his boots off. Chloe bit her lip again and grabbed hold of Clark's hand, leading him up to the top floor, one arm modestly covering her breasts. She made her way to her bedroom and Clark entered a fairytale setting.

There wasn't any pink that he could see, but there were stuffed animals, and newspaper clippings and photographs everywhere. Chloe turned her light off and the light from her workbench came on. Clark slipped his hands around her thin waist and began to nuzzle into her neck, and Chloe let out a giggle.

She turned around in his arms and looped them around his neck again as they moved back towards her bed. Chloe was panting, and Clark breathed her name every time he gasped a breath. She stared at him and laughed, almost sobbed, as she held him to her, and Clark frowned, not knowing what was wrong.

Chloe shook her head and held him closer to her. "I just can't believe that after all this time, you're finally here." Clark leant back and paused for a moment, then nodded slowly. He reached back into the pocket of his jeans and pulled a crumpled, impossibly ill treated piece of purple paper out.

Chloe stared at it in abject terror as Clark held it up and began to read aloud.

"I wanna let you in on a secret. I'm not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin; I'm surprised that you haven't already seen right through me.

I'm the woman of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.

Sometimes I want to rip off this façade like I did at the Spring Formal, but I can't, because you'll get scared and run away again. So I decided that it's better to live with the lie than to expose my true feelings. My dad told me that there are two types of girls. The ones that you grow out of and the ones that you grow into. I really hope I'm the latter.

I may not be the one you love today, but I'll let you go in the hopes that you'll fly back to me.

Because I think you're worth the wait."

Chloe didn't say anything, and Clark folded the purple, wrinkled sheet of paper and put it into his jacket pocket. "How come you didn't tell me?" Chloe bit her lip as more tears came, and she crossed her arms in front of her.

"I did, Clark. You were so sick, and I had to let you know, if anything happened to you..." She faded of, then wiped the tears from her cheeks angrily. "And your reaction to me baring my soul was to cry out for Lana."

Clark nodded slowly, and took a deep breath, then patted his jacket pocket and reached out, taking Chloe into his arms again.

"Lana kept it all this time. She finally gave it to me tonight; told me I had to choose who I wanted to be with, and that enough was enough. She thought I'd choose her. Now I'm here with you. I want you to know that I'm not here because I can't have Lana. I'm here because I want you." Chloe sobbed into his neck and her tiny arms tightened around him.

They held each other for a while, before Chloe moved her face back and tenderly kissed him. Clark smiled against her lips and they both gave low laughs at the other. Raindrops fell from Clark's thick black hair and Chloe rubbed his head and slid her wet hands down his face, kissing him.

His body was liquid fire beneath her, so warm, and she answered with a fire of her own. She kept kissing him as she slid her hands down their bodies to the belted waistband of his jeans. She eased his buckle open and began to move her hands against him.

Clark's eyes opened wide, and he stared at her embarrassedly. Chloe smiled wickedly and bit her lip as she felt him slide out of his boxers. Only her panties now separated them, and she felt something hot and firm brush against her hands as she moved her hands down to take off her lace panties. Clark's face burned bright red as he gave a low gasp, and suddenly Chloe wasn't interested in anything else.

Her hands clasped around his cock like they would never leave and Chloe sighed happily that he so obviously wanted her badly. She looked up into his eyes and smiled softly, and Clark felt her hands slide her panties down as her silk legs slid up his body.

She rolled over and straddled him like she had long ago in Metropolis, and this time, there was only lust and passion in her eyes, not fear and doubt. Clark's mouth was open, and his hands were shaking as they spread over her thighs. Chloe self-consciously covered up her breasts, and Clark sat up, feeling his rock hard meat sliding between Chloe's cheeks.

"Don't you dare be ashamed of how incredible you are, Chloe." She stared at him as he tenderly brushed the hair back from her face, the lust gone for the moment as he felt so in love and so tender towards her.

Chloe felt her eyes tearing up, and went to brush them away, but Clark stilled her hands and leant upwards to kiss them from her cheeks. His eyes and lips sought hers, and her suddenly weak arms slid around him as he kissed her tears away. Chloe had never felt anything so wonderful as Clark's care and love for her.

She eased herself up a bit, and offered Clark her chest as she leant back slightly. Clark watched her as he lowered his mouth to her, tasting and gently mouthing her skin. Chloe gasped and rose up higher, then slid down.

As she slid down his abbs, she felt his cock pressing against her, and blinked then smiled in wonder. She thought for a moment that she would never grow tired of seeing how much she meant to him, then all thought vanished as she slid down the length of his cock.

Clark gasped and sighed, his eyes wide and his steel-hard body taut as wire as she slid down him, completely captivating him. His eyes rolled back into his head and he closed them as he felt her sliding down and finally coming to a stop nestled into his lap.

Clark was even larger than Chloe had dreamt of, and remembered. She sat, filled completely with him, and then suddenly she was kissing him and moving up and down him, feeling how hot he was in her arms.

Chloe sighed as she rode him slowly, feeling him move deep inside of her and not caring if everyone knew it. Her loud moans and soft cries stirred Clark on, making him feel powerful and weak at once. Her blonde hair crashed against his senses, making his heart beat strongly with its scent and the way it covered her dark, sensual eyes.

If there was one thing about Chloe, Clark though, as he gritted his teeth at the sensations running through him, was how much she made him feel. He always tried to fight his emotions, to control them, but Chloe twisted his world, made him feel things he'd never thought he'd feel again.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers