Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe studies cunnilingus.
2.7k words
4.54
28.6k
7

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy then said: "You know Chloe I have never come so quickly in a girl's mouth than I have now done with you so I have to give you an "A" in this lesson. I am sorry I could not prolong the lesson."

"Oh I don't mind" replied Chloe, "after all I got to taste your delicious cum that much faster and that is my reward."

"You really do enjoy the taste of my cum?"

"Oh yes indeedy! It certainly is pungent in taste with a hint of saltiness and the smell is overpowering. But the taste & smell together has an exotic effect on my mind. I think it is so intimate and personal that I can not help but get excited as I slurp your semen down my throat."

Randy was continually being surprised by Chloe. Although she had been a virgin only a scant week prior yet she acted and talked like the sexiest female alive. She had no pretensions and was not vain in the least. Actually her lack of sexual experience in high school left her the mistaken impression that she was not particularly attractive despite being one of the most beautiful females by any objective standard. Her only physical drawback was that she was very tall- in fact she stood 6'2" tall and no doubt this was a contributing factor to her lack of dates while in high school. Since Randy was 6'4" tall himself, her height was not a problem for him.

So Randy responded: "Well since you learned this lesson exceedingly well you deserve a real reward." He thereupon pulled her on top of him and started kissing her. As he made contact with her full soft lips, her mouth quickly opened and they were then engaged in a passionate French kissing embrace. Although Chloe had just swallowed almost all of Randy's jism there nevertheless lingered in her mouth some remnants. Thus the natural exchange of saliva during their kissing made Randy aware of his own taste & smell and this turned him on more than a simple kiss could do. With the feel of her generous tits and her rock hard nipples on his chest, Randy's cock quickly rose to the occasion despite having already just been serviced by Chloe's mouth twice. He then rolled her over so that he was on top of her. He soon determined she was ready when his hand strayed to her genitalia and felt her sticky cunt hair. He had not even touched her clit and already her cunt hair was moist with her female juices. She sure is one hot piece thought Randy.

He then entered her and because of her lack of experience her cunt was still extremely tight. However despite her tightness he had no trouble penetrating to the hilt as her excitement lubricated her insides sufficiently to allow easy passage. Chloe was now sufficiently experienced to wrap her legs around him to allow the deepest possible penetration. Her hips were moving in rhythm with his thrusts as automatically as if this fuck had been their 1,000th occasion. She first was merely holding him, then started sliding her hands along his back and finally as her passion accelerated she was lightly clawing his back with her fingernails.

Soon Chloe started chanting: "Oh fuck Randy; yeah just fuck me; just keep pounding me with your big fat cock; don't stop; oh you're so big; I love it! Ah ah aug oh shit; do it; do it to me big boy." Chloe did not know what inspired her to virtually scream out such words. She did it as a result of some mysterious compulsion triggered by her enjoyment. She uttered the words just as naturally as if she would shout "Ouch!" if hurt or if she would shout "Wow" to something pleasing to her.

Now Randy was normally not very verbal when he was fucking but Chloe's obvious enthusiasm released & erased such inhibitions. Soon Randy was responding in kind such as: "Oh fuck Chloe- take my cock squeeze it (& Chloe did tighten her cunt upon hearing this) fuck bitch take my cock take it all" and then "Oh fuck Chloe I am going to cum- I can't help it you're driving me crazy agg!" Sure enough Randy started spurting his jism inside Chloe's cunt.

Randy was so far gone that he was oblivious to the fact that Chloe was also climaxing. She was now literally screaming out her orgasm. Chloe's screams were mixed between articulated words and other sounds such as grunts and groans. Later when she recalled this moment Chloe was surprised at how noisy she had been & yet she could not figure out why since she had not consciously set out to be noisy. In the afterglow as Randy rolled off her he noticed that Chloe was grinning and she whispered: "Oh Randy thank you thank you thank you for fucking me. I figured I would not be a virgin for long once I got to the school but for a first lover I could not do any better. You have a magnificent cock which does wonderful things to me. Thank you thank you."

Randy preened at her enthusiasm but he coyly asked: "what no singing my little tramp"

"Hey I am not little" responded Chloe.

"Of course not it is just an expression that doe not signify anything. Why do you object so much?"

"I do not like to be called what I am not. As a 6'2" girl I am definitely not small"

"So you don't mind being called slut, tramp, whore etc."

Chloe thoughtfully replied: "Well I am not a prostitute so whore does not technically apply to me but I know these terms are pejorative to define any female who enjoys sex unduly- what is the amount of sex a female can enjoy to avoid such an awful label is curiously not specifically stipulated. All I know is that even when I was a virgin I sensed I would enjoy sex. Because I grew up in a sparsely populated area I did not have much opportunity to lose my cherry but I knew that when I got here it would not be too long before I would have the opportunity to have sex. As for being called a "whore-slut" etc because of my sexual activity, I will not allow my self esteem suffer. No matter how much sex I will have with you and maybe others I will not neglect my studies. When I graduate I will possess a powerful degree which will pave the way to a lucrative and respectable career. If other people have issues with my sex life then that's their problem not mine."

"Well I now understand why you so readily accepted my offer to "tutor" you in the matters of sex. Speaking of which, your next lesson will be cunnilingus or colloquially known as muff-diving. Your homework assignment for this lesson will be that you shave off your cunt hair. Perhaps you can indulge yourself in a wax job as well so that there will not even be a hint of bodily hair on your pubes."

"Gosh I have never had my cunt hairless since I was a child. But I have no problem with your request"

"Good since I see your cunt hair now & thus I know you are a natural blonde but let others guess. You might consider keeping your cunt permanently hairless. With the football and my class schedules I think during the football season that Saturday nights are about the only time I can "tutor" you. Next Saturday we have our opening Big 10 game at Northwestern. I am not quite sure when we will be back but I will pick you up as soon as I get back & take you back here for your "lesson."

"Why waste the time to pick me up & take me to your place? Since I live alone and have an adequately sized basement apartment that can accommodate my "lesson" why not just stay at my place?"

"Works for me. I'll grab some pizza on my way to your place." They then fell asleep and when they awakened they had a "quickie" before Randy took Chloe back to her place. On Thursday they met at the library for his academic lesson and they confirmed Saturday's plan for Chloe's third sex lesson. On Friday Chloe went to a beauty spa specializing in Brazilian wax hair removal and every hint of hair on her cunt & ass was removed. Although the waxing was painful Chloe was pleased with the outcome. Her pubic area was as smooth as a baby and she felt very sexy- she was definitely looking forward to her next lesson. On Saturday she cleaned her apartment thoroughly and placed various sorts of candles throughout her apartment to provide a romantic ambience. Starting at 6 PM her cunt started slowly dripping as she began anticipating the upcoming night. By 9 o'clock her panties were thoroughly drenched so Chloe removed then & set it into the pile of laundry to do.

Finally Randy arrived with the promised pizza. He was in an extremely good mood since the team had won. Chloe had a box of burgundy that they imbibed with their pizza and along with the lighted candles it was not too long before the two of them were horny for each other. As they were sitting close together on stools Randy after finishing a piece of pizza leaned over and started kissing Chloe. She offered no resistance but accepted his kiss & retaliated with French kissing on her part. Soon Randy embraced Chloe and with his free hand was inside her dress and caressing her magnificent breasts. As soon as Chloe felt his hand on her boob she loudly gasped and automatically pressed her body on to his. As the kiss continued he reached under her dress for her cunt and soon discovered there was nothing underneath in the way of clothing.

"What no panties?" he could not help asking.

"I found that they tended to be inconvenient for me," she whispered the reply.

"Well I think your lesson should begin right away. Get naked and go on to the bed to lie flat on your back. Now this lesson has the happy circumstance that I do all the action & you need not be instructed in anything except to indicate what you do not like"

"Oh", sighed Chloe, "I do not think that there is anything you can do to me that I will not like." She eagerly removed all her clothes and promptly went to the bed to lie on her back. Randy followed her and was quickly naked as well. As he slid beside her onto the bed he was again stunned by her beauty. He thought her face was always gorgeous but when she was naked her face became even more attractive- actually he could not imagine a prettier face. Her breasts were another source of her pulchritude. Her tits were huge (40DD) but proportionately so to her height. But what was most startlingly exotic had to be her areolas. They were unusually large covering at least half the skin area of her breasts and their color was an unusual dark shade of red. Her swollen nipples completed the perfection of her mammary display.

He started with a perfunctory kiss but he quickly moved to suck on her nipples. As his mouth was on one of her nipples his hand was on the other nipple rubbing it, massaging it, & pinching so the nipple became iron hard. He then alternated nipples and Chloe could not imagine her nipples becoming more swollen, harder or bigger. The hardness of her boobs forced her to make mewling noises. He continued south licking her skin and stopped for some particular attention to her belly button. He stuck his tongue right into the well of her navel and swirled it around causing Chloe now to whimper.

Chloe despite her lack of vast sexual experience nevertheless was totally wanton and was free of any sexual hang-ups. For this reason when she had entered the bedroom & turned on the lights to remove her clothes, she was not compelled to then turn off the lights once she was nude. Thus when Randy reached Chloe's pussy he had an unhindered view of her cunt and what a view to behold. With her hair removed her visible labia was sweetly enticing. Her cunt was just pretty for lack of a better description.

As Randy's face approached Chloe's cunt he put his arms under her thighs and wrapped around so his fingers were able to spread her folds. Chloe's legs were over his shoulders & each foot was resting on his back. The feel of her heels on his back was erotic enough to harden his stiff cock even further. As Chloe had already excreted some of her vaginal juices Randy had something to slurp before he started into serious licking of her pussy. The moistness of her vagina necessarily enhanced the scent of Chloe's womanly essence.

Randy was mindful of the aversion most of his male friends had to the smell of cunt when aroused. Most of them likened such smell to the odor of dead fish. Randy's brain, though, registered a different reaction when he inhaled Chloe's cunt fumes. It was pure ambrosia to his mind and his now rock hard cock stiffened even harder and became iron hard. Some pre-cum started to form as soon as his tongue got the first taste of Chloe's delicious female juices. Delicious that is as assessed by Randy's brain.

Once Randy slurped Chloe relatively dry, he parted her folds and caused her clit to pop forward and out. Randy then clamped down on the base of her clit so that it was fully in his mouth. Then it became a simple matter of twirling her clit with his tongue. Randy had closed eyes and by doing so his mind conjured up a cloudy vision that matched his passion mood. As Randy continued tonguing her clit he was able to insert three fingers into her tight vagina and started pumping her like a miniature cock.

While this was going on Chloe was succumbing to an absolutely intense sexual vortex. She was now emitting various & alternating guttural sounds such as grunting, groaning, moaning, gasping, screeching, whimpering even wailing & keening and all accompanied by erratic heavy breathing. Her passion did not allow her to verbalize so that she was reduced to animal like behavior. Having never before experienced cunnilingus Chloe was completely shocked by the pure unadulterated pleasure overcoming her. Her body started shivering and despite the paucity of physical exertion on her part she started to perspire. The pleasure sensations within her became so strong that she involuntarily let out a series of three very loud audible farts. As the farts were non-odorous it saved Chloe from being completely mortified but she was so far gone that she would not have regretted it in any case. Randy was grateful that her flatulence was devoid of odor and was not offended in the least by what most would adjudge as her humiliation. Instead he smiled as he perceived her out of control farting as an inevitable consequence of his prowess as a lover.

Chloe suddenly went over the top. Her body went into convulsions of ecstasy. Her orgasm was of the acutest intensity that Chloe was incapable of verbalizing her climax. Instead she grunted out her pleasures and her sounds were unmistakable evidence of an ultimate pleasure-packed orgasm. Randy simply preened as he mentally took credit for being responsible to bringing such unbridled joy to Chloe. As Chloe's orgasm started subsiding, her body stopped shaking and she recovered the power to speak and then Chloe could not help herself but started singing:

"Oh Randy, oh Randy
My lover so complete..."

Randy by now of course was used to this quirk of Chloe's and he just smiled and said:

"I guess I will have to just get used to my little slut's singing when we make love."

"Hey, I am not little."