Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe takes on her first Black lover.
4.6k words
4.45
26.1k
8

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Ashley Anderson was a farm girl from northern Minnesota who was a virgin when she enrolled in the prestigious aerospace engineering program at the University of Minnesota on a full academic scholarship. Because of the accelerated college level courses she had completed while still in high school she was chosen by her academic advisor to tutor the school's star quarterback, Dexter Randall Hamilton. Randy, the name he went by, was pursuing a serious course of studies as a hedge should he not get into the NFL. On meeting Chloe & learning she was a virgin Randy offered in exchange for her help in his academic studies to tutor her in the study of sex. He made the offer as a ploy for a one night stand but Chloe who readily accepted the offer proved to be an eager "student" that Randy turned the ploy into an authentic sexual education for Chloe. As an added bonus Randy was treated to some of the most mind blowing sex he had enjoyed to date.

After the initial "lessons" Chloe and Randy were noticed to be a couple. Indeed they were constantly seen together whenever they could spare the time away from school. They commenced a torrid relationship where the two of then got very familiar with each other and always were able to sexually satisfy each other. On the first Saturday in November, the football team had a bye from their schedule. Randy had gotten to the point that he took seriously his offer to Chloe to provide a sexual education. He thought this open Saturday would be an ideal time to advance the "lessons" to a new level.

So on the Thursday before the open Saturday, Randy met Chloe as usual at the library for their weekly academic study. Randy said: "I think it is time for you to try something different. Time for you to take on another lover besides me. In fact to ensure a completely different experience I suggest you fuck a black dude- what do you say?"

"Well I got to admit I have fantasized being fucked by a black man and so I am intrigued." At this point Chloe trusted Randy completely such that she was willing to do anything he asked of her. Chloe thus added: "You are my sex tutor and I am eager to learn."

"OK, I'll arrange a date so unless I say otherwise why don't you go to....(he named a popular steakhouse near the university campus) at 6:30 this Saturday night for dinner. I will be there with a black team mate and I believe you will be happy with him but you will have free choice. If you like him you can take him home with you. If you don't like him then order a slice of banana cream pie when offered dessert. This will be the signal for him to leave us without fuss and I will take you home. If you order anything else or decline to have dessert then I will leave & let the two of you stay alone. Either way you are guaranteed to have your pussy attended to that night."

"Sounds like a plan," Chloe smile a reply as she was thinking 'Oh boy unless the guy is totally unacceptable I am going to have some dark meat to savor.'

The next day Randy met Cedric Brown, the tall starting tight end of the team, who Randy had previously ascertained was free that Saturday night. Randy started the conversation, "Hey Cedric, you know my girlfriend Chloe, don't you?"

"Sure do, she sure is a hottie, you lucky dude."

"So how would you like to fuck her tomorrow night?"

"Are you kidding man? Of course I'd love to stick my dick into her but you can't be serious."

"I'm totally serious," replied Randy and he outlined the plan including the signals. Randy concluded, "...and so if Chloe likes you, you can fuck her brains out."

"Oh I'm sure Chloe will like me. It's been my experience that white women who have no problem with the interracial thing find me hard to resist. But tell me man why you doing this? I thought she was your girl friend. Is there something wrong with her?"

"No there is nothing wrong with Chloe. She is quite fun to be with and she has become great in bed. She even sings if she gets a good fucking. I'm sure you will have no regrets in fucking her."

"So why are you willing to share her? Don't you want to keep her for yourself? Don't you like her?"

"Of course I like her. Heck I think I might be in love with her. I believe she is the most beautiful woman I've ever known. So I believe she is entitled to and deserves to lead a full all encompassing sexual experience. Besides the more variety of sex she indulges in, the more accomplished a sexual woman she becomes which translates into greater sex for me.

"Whatever floats your boat- see you then tomorrow night." Clearly Cedric could not comprehend Randy's attitude or mores. However, he was not about to question his good fortune for the opportunity of fucking the delectable Chloe.

Randy was indeed conflicted in his relationship with Chloe. He was enchanted by her personality and in particular he appreciated her unpretentiousness. He was pleased that he was the man to bust her cherry and proud that she had become a sexual animal under his tutelage. And there was no denying that with her he had had the best sex ever. He could sense that he was falling in love with her but still he did not desire or need exclusivity. His sentiments expressed to Cedric were genuine. He sincerely wished the best sex for Chloe. Considering her to be the most enchanting woman he had ever met or would ever meet, he honestly felt he had no right to stand in her way & deprive her of the variety of sex that life has to offer. Although offering to be her sex tutor was done as a lark, he was now sincerely endeavoring to provide a genuine sex education to Chloe. That was the motive for Randy to arrange the tryst between Cedric & Chloe.

The formulation of Randy's attitude towards sex and love was in part influenced by his parents. His parents had just recently celebrated their 24th wedding anniversary and their length of staying together is quite an accomplishment in today's society & culture. As an example Randy was just about the only one amongst his friends and acquaintances that did not have divorced parents. Sensing there was something special about his parents' marriage, when he was 16 he asked his parents what was the secret that kept their marriage intact. His father confessed that they indulged in the swinging life style. They were members of a sex club, "The Texas Love Ranch". Randy's parents thus each had multiple different sex partners as they participated in orgies at the club as well as indulging in wife swapping dates. His father maintained that having the variety & quantity of sex partners, plus the lack of jealousy was the magic that kept their marriage vibrant & exciting. The example of his parents' lifestyle enabled Randy to be free of jealousy and made him capable of offering Chloe despite his fondness towards her.

Chloe's outlook on sex & life was influenced by her solitary upbringing. Although she had seven siblings she was not close to anyone of them because of the spacing of ages. Chloe was the first born and the only child until she reached ten years of age. Then inexplicably her parents produced seven children within the next eight years. Having grown up on a farm she did not have opportunities to establish any close or intimate friends. When she entered high school she did not make any friends probably because her height made her such an oddity. Teens feel safe in conformity and tend to shun the oddballs and so Chloe was shunned.

As Chloe lead such a lonely life as a child as well as an adolescent, her attitudes and outlooks were not formed or tainted by peer pressure & prejudices. The most startling example of her non conformist attitude had to be in the matters of sex. Prior to meeting Randy & losing her virginity, Chloe's sole knowledge about sex was gleamed from watching porn on the internet. She was fascinated by the sights & she imagined herself participating. Her perception was that sex was fun & enjoyable and she could not wait to lose her virginity. Meeting Tom and receiving his offer of sex tutoring was a godsend to her.

The terms "slut" & "whore" were a foreign concept for her. Of course she knew enough that these were disparaging terms applied to females who enthusiastically enjoyed sex virtually without any limits but she could not understand why this was bad. However she did not delve unduly. Because she had led such a solitary life until she got to UM, she was under the impression she was not particularly attractive. Feeling that way she also did not expect that any man would want to marry her and this thought removed any impetus for her to be a "good" girl within the confines of society's mores.

She had grown an attachment to Randy. She surmised that a girl would always love the first man to pop her cherry provided the experience was enjoyable. Randy certainly fit into that category for Chloe. However Chloe sensed that Randy was not into monogamy and thus their relationship would never develop into commitment. Having no aspirations to commitment herself she was not losing any sleep by mulling over her relationship with Randy. Instead she was determined to cherish every moment with Randy as well as take any advantage of adventure coming her way. Rather than being offended at what some would view as Randy pimping her off to a black team mate, Chloe viewed the upcoming date with excitement & prepared to be thrilled.

Chloe got an appointment Sat morning at the salon for her second (in her life) Brazilian bikini wax along with a manicure & pedicure. After the completion of her beauty treatment Chloe felt clean and sexy and ready for some awesome nooky. She looked over her entire wardrobe and selected her sexist outfit, a strapless black above the knees mini dress that provided a generous view of her cleavage. Indeed since her areola was so unusually large part of it was discernable to the most observant onlooker. Despite being so tall she could not resist putting on her most expensive shoes with the 4" stiletto heels. She decided to forgo wearing panties unconcerned if her crotch &/or ass became periodically exposed because of the shortness of the skirt of her dress. The whole effect of her appearance screamed out "Just come & fuck me"

Fully prepared Chloe entered the restaurant promptly at 6:30 and said to the hostess "Randy Hamilton and friend have a reservation for me to meet them. She was promptly escorted to Randy who introduced Chloe to Cedric. Chloe gasped & momentarily lost her breath as she was stunned by Cedric's appearance. He was as tall as Randy but slimmer in build. His head was shaved giving a pointy shape which inevitably symbolized phallus. He wore an exquisite earring on his right ear which suggested a swashbuckling buccaneer look. His skin color was a smoky brown that appealed to traditional female desires. He was just the kind of stud that would stir up the hormones of any female to a fever pitch. "Oh God," thought Chloe, "I hope I have enough self control not to drool & jump his bones right here on the floor of this restaurant."

Cedric was just as pleased with Chloe's appearance. His initial reaction registered: BLONDE GODDESS! Everything physical about her appealed to him. A self proclaimed connoisseur of female beauty might protest that Chloe's slight excess weight detracts from her otherwise undeniable sensational allure. However Cedric was a typical black man who went wild over plus sized women and so Chloe's body was simply mouth watering. As far as Cedric was concerned Chloe's body was so hot that should she have the most repulsive personality possible he would still desire to possess her.

Randy had secured a booth for them and without any awkwardness or prompting; Chloe sat down next to Cedric and opposite to Randy. The server immediately appeared to take a pre dinner drink order for Chloe as Randy and Cedric had already been served prior to Chloe's appearance. Chloe had a mature beauty about her such that the server was not the least bit concerned to ask for ID assuming that she was easily of legal age for drinking. Chloe then shocked both Randy & Cedric by ordering Glenfiddich single malt straight up. Randy was particularly amazed given Chloe's rather unsophisticated upbringing. That she would have even knowledge that such liquor existed was surprising in of itself but being female that she should order a drink that would usually appeal solely to males competed his befuddlement. Chloe just continued to surprise Randy and to keep him off balance.

Chloe received her drink fairly promptly so she had not had the time to peruse the menu. So when the server asked if they were ready to order, Chloe chirped in: "Not just yet, I haven't even looked at the menu so I need a few more minutes." The gentlemen also indicated they needed more time.

As the server left, Chloe leaned forward to bend over to ostensibly peruse her menu resting on the table. This maneuver allowed her to surreptitiously slip her right hand under the table to reach for Cedric's crotch who was sitting to her right & next to the wall. She unerringly found his cock & started fondling it through his pants. Chloe then smiled as she discovered he was truly well endowed. She now needed to feel his naked skin. So she deftly unzipped him and started stroking his cock exposed through the opening of his underwear. This was done all so subtly that Randy was unaware of her antics.

As for Cedric, he was certainly pleasantly surprised & welcomed Chloe's initial touch. However, when he felt her hand on his naked cock he almost lost his composure. Partly in self defense he reached for her crotch expecting to feel her panties or thong but instead touched her very moist pussy. As he was aware her cunt was exposed to him, he was able to locate her clit and started massaging it.

His brain registered the scent of Chloe, and combined with her stroking of his cock plus his petting of her cunt in a public setting caused him to lose it. He ejaculated and spilt some of his sperm on her hand. Slyly Chloe turned to her right bent slightly and brought her hand to her mouth and pretended to cough. In reality she was slurping up all his cum on her hand. She then reached for her drink and took in a huge gulp.

Setting down her drink, she smacked her lips and exclaimed, "Wow that sure tasted great." Randy paid no heed but Cedric recognized her signal loud & clear.

The server reappeared and Chloe ordered the 12 oz NY steak. The gentlemen placed their order as well although Cedric, still dazed from Chloe's hand job, had difficulty in making himself understood. Randy ordered red wine for dinner & the three of them settled into a pleasant & convivial meal. Chloe was no dainty eater. She devoured her steak with the same enthusiasm as she displayed when engaged in sex. Randy mused that there was nothing orthodox about Chloe's femininity.

When the main meal was consumed, the server asked Chloe if she desired any dessert. Chloe mischievously replied: "Yes I believe I would love a slice of your coconut cream pie."

Randy was puzzled by her response. He assumed since she ordered a cream pie that Chloe had confused the agreed signal to compel Cedric to leave. As she had not requested banana cream pie Cedric would automatically stay. But on the other hand Randy could see that Chloe & Cedric had hit it off and he would have thought she would have wanted to go ahead and fuck him. So to make certain Randy asked:

"Coconut cream pie, Chloe? Are you sure? Don't you want the banana cream pie?"

At this point, Cedric, who naturally was aware of the agreed signal, said, "Oh no Randy, I believe Chloe really loves coconut cream pie & detests banana cream pie, isn't that right Chloe?"

Yep you are so right. I crave for coconut cream pie I have no interest in banana cream pie."

Randy got the message. Making a show of consulting his wrist watch he replied: "Gosh I just realized that I have to meet with a guy within the next five minutes and so I can not stay. I have to leave you two to enjoy your dessert alone." Randy then left and settled the bill on his way out as prearranged with Cedric.

As Randy left Cedric thought "Wow this is some great set up. Not only do I get to fuck his girl friend but he even springs for a delicious meal. It sure doesn't get any better than this."

As they were enjoying their dessert, Chloe sighed, "I sure have had a great time" then in a startling non sequitur she continued, "Cedric have you ever made love to a white woman?"

"Sure plenty of them but none have been as pretty as you."

"Well you will be my first black lover. But then again Randy has been my only lover so far so I guess that is not much of a pronouncement. I hope you will not be disappointed with me."

Cedric was somewhat disconcerted by Chloe's directness. However aware that she had not a devious bone in her body, he took her statement at face value so he replied, "Oh I am absolutely certain you will do fine. I only worry that I do not live up to your expectations."

The two soon arrived at Chloe's basement apartment and once in, the two of them engaged in a standing passionate kiss. As the kiss ended Chloe took Cedric in hand and led him into her bedroom. Once there Chloe wordlessly undid his belt buckle, unzipped his fly and pushed his pants & underwear down to gather at his ankle. Chloe immediately dropped to her knees on the plush carpet and grabbed his hardening cock. She closed her eyes and was rolling his cock along her face & neck. She began chanting in a whisper: "Oh so big, so big, so black, so velvety, all mine, all mine...."

With contact on her cheeks, Cedric's cock expanded to full erection size. Chloe marveled at its length. Perhaps not as thick as Randy's but Cedric's cock was definitely longer. Chloe prided herself on her ability to take in all of Randy's cock in her mouth but Cedric's length presented a severe challenge for Chloe. Wetting her lips, she opened her mouth and took in the head of Cedric's cock. She had her tongue swirl & lick around his cockhead as she bobbed & sucked it.

She was so focused in her determined mission that she did not notice that Cedric had removed his shirt, tie & jacket. She was also oblivious to the fact that he had undone her bra & the top half of her dress, forcing then to gather at her hips so that her magnificent breasts were exposed. Her brain registered that he was fondling her tits as he had bent his upper body over, but it did not signify to her.

As soon as Chloe felt sufficiently prepared she took in a deep breath & proceeded to swallow his rod slowly inch by inch. When she sensed a gagging reflection she immediately stopped advancing. She expelled her breath and concentrated to fight the impulse to gag. Out of necessity she was making gurgling noises to ward off choking. Finally she felt herself back in control so she proceeded to make more of his cock in. Her concentration blocked out the pain that was being inflicted by Cedric. He was so fully aroused by her mouth action that without realizing it he was pinching her nipples harder than he would have normally intended.

With just about an inch of his cock left, she stopped again as the gagging sensation became almost over powering. Tears were streaming down from her eyes and perspiration was dripping from her forehead. With the feel of his cock in her throat, she marveled that she never had to shove her fingers down this far to induce successful vomiting. Just like the Uma Thurman character in the Kill Bill movie willing her atrophied toes to wiggle by chanting commands to herself, Chloe similarly chanted silently in her mind: "you can do it-keep his cock in; you can do it- keep his cock in..."

The silent chanting in her mind had the desired effect. She was able to take the last bit of his cock in as she bumped her forehead onto his body. The realization that she now had his cock fully in her mouth was euphoric. Her female juices started oozing out of her as her feminine pride claimed a victory.

12