Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 09

Story Info
Chloe's first lesbian lesson.
5.8k words
4.64
21.3k
7
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things started getting back to normal for Chloe after the Daniel Lopez confrontation. Randy saw to it that news got around that Chloe had rejected Lopez's advances. Since Randy, as the school team's quarterback, was extremely popular throughout the campus, Chloe's tormentors relented & did not bother her as much. Nevertheless, the gossip of the gang band rendered her a social pariah and no one would associate with her. This suited Chloe very well, as she was a very solitary individual in any case.

Happily she was able to focus on her academic studies where she had a 4.0 GPA which she was determined to maintain. The only distraction from her studies was Randy's sex "lessons." Those "lessons" though proved to be exciting & stimulating as evidenced by her hot red burning ass. She possessed a reddish purple ass from the spanking lesson.

The next time Randy met Chloe for a bite to eat at one of the school's cafeterias; he appeared very thoughtful and said:

"I have been contemplating your sex lessons. I believe it's time to expand your horizons."

"You think my submitting to 19 guys in a gang bang, never mind the recent spanking, has not expanded my sexual horizons sufficiently enough?"

"Well Chloe, one never wants to get into rut and not want to try new things,"

"Oh I am all for trying new things. I am just amused that you are implying that I have pursued tame & mundane sexual activities."

"What I meant to say is that so far it has been only heterosexual sex. I am suggesting that you indulge in some girl on girl sex- what do you say?"

"Well I have never thought about lesbians. When I was a virgin all I could think about was how to get a cock into my pussy. Once I realized this goal, I found I like cock very much & can not get enough of it, although 19 guys in one night was definitely sufficient."

Randy laughed and said: "Yes I would think 19 cocks in one night would satisfy even the most desperate nymphomaniac."

"Well I don't think I am in that category since I am able to concentrate on my school studies when required to do so. But I do love cock. Heck I even love spanking & as soon as my poor abused bummy heals you can spank me again anytime, big boy."

Randy smiled and replied: "Oh my intention is not to convert you into a lesbian that would be dreadful loss to the heterosexual world indeed. I am only suggesting that variety is the spice of life and that you may enjoy indulging in some girl on girl nooky, if only to satisfy perhaps your latent curiosity."

"As I have said I have never had an interest in girls. I have certainly never been attracted to a girl in a sexual way. Mind you I am not philosophically opposed to lesbianism nor do I view it as abhorrent. So what is your plan? Am I to seek one out or do you have one in mind?"

"I do happen to know a lesbian, her name is Brittany Murdock."

"Really? And how do you know her?"

"Brittany is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever encountered. She was in one of my classes last year as well as being in one of my classes this year. Last year I tried to date her but she refused. My male pride certainly was wounded since seldom do girls refuse to go out on a date with me. So I continued pestering her for a date deliberately ignoring her negative signals. Finally losing her patience she said: 'Look Randy, I don't mind being friends with you, after all knowing the University team's quarterback is a definite plus in most social circles, but I am a lesbian. I only do girls. I have no interest in guys. Even as good-looking a hunk as you.' I teased her: 'So you admit I am a hunk.' And she replied: 'I am not blind but handsome men do not do a thing for me.' So naturally I never had a date but we have remained friends & keep in touch."

Chloe replied: "So I take it, this is the lesbian you have in mind for me. You say she is pretty?"

"Very! You won't be disappointed."

Chloe giggled: "I am not sure that I require beauty in a female partner."

"Well it can't hurt. In any case I know Brittany has broken up with her latest girlfriend & is currently unattached. So I will get in touch with her & see if I can set up a date, assuming you are game."

"Oh sure! After all, as you say, I need to broaden my sexual horizons." They both laughed.

So Randy did contact Brittany who readily agreed to a blind date with Chloe. The date was set up to occur coincidently on Valentine's Day at the same steak house where Chloe initially met Cedric Brown, her first black lover. Randy made reservations in both their names so that the first girl to arrive would secure the table and the other girl would be able to join her as soon as she arrived. Randy advised that he will not be in the picture that night so that whatever happens would be up to them.

In getting ready for the date, Chloe visited her favorite salon for a luxurious manicure & pedicure as well as enduring another Brazilian wax job. Although the waxing was somewhat painful, for Chloe it was worth it. The removal of all her body hair always made her feel absolutely clean and very sexy. When she had first arrived at UM she did not feel herself particularly attractive. However with the onset of Randy's sex "lessons" and sensing the admiring expressions of her lovers she became more realistically aware of her allure. The removal of her body hair completed the transformation of self assessment. She now genuinely sensed she was truly beautiful.

She had been experimenting with makeup and was a fast learner. She was able to highlight her eyes perfectly to maximize their light blue color. She examined her nude body in front of her floor length motor that was attached to her closet door. She was pleased at what she saw. She thought 'if I am going to have Brittany as my first female lover, be she as pretty as Randy had hinted, I need not be ashamed, I am no frump.'

She selected to wear the same gorgeous black strapless above the knees mini dress that she had worn when she met Cedric. The dress simply screamed "sexy bod in here". The dress was extremely low cut which naturally brought attention to her cleavage. Because her areola was unusually large in area, part of it was scandalously exposed. She had not been concerned about this previously. With a male escort especially a black one, she knew gawkers would be intimidated enough not to leer. So she was grateful for her mink fur coat. Hopefully, when she needed to remove it, only Brittany would be privy to this audacious view of skin.

When she entered the restaurant, she was advised Brittany had already been seated, so the hostess escorted Chloe to the table. Brittany arose and offering her hand said: "You must be Chloe- pleased to meet you."

Chloe shook the offered hand and replied: "Yes I am and so you must be Brittany that Randy has been telling me about. I am pleased to meet you as well."

Chloe had difficulty in keeping her mouth shut so as not to gasp at Brittany's beauty. Randy had not lied. Brittany in a word was gorgeous and Chloe could not think of ever having met or even casually seen another female more beautiful. She was 5'11" tall and weighed 175 lbs. Her breasts were like hers double D cup size and pleasingly pear shaped. She had amber colored hair down to her shoulders completely curly with no curl out of place. Her eyes were a bright blue color with sprinkles of gold. Her face just dazzled giving an impression of youth & innocence. She was dressed in a rich purple colored dress that in contrast to Chloe's skimpy dress covered her body from neck to ankles. Yet despite the fact that her body skin was fully concealed, the design of the dress still managed to tantalize and provoke. The dress cried out "vamp" and belied Brittany's angelic face.

For Brittany's part, she was just as enthralled by the appearance of Chloe. "What a gorgeous amazon" was Brittany's first registered impression. Randy had advised that Chloe was heterosexual but was willing try a one night stand with a lesbian. Brittany could sense that even if this was going to be only a one night stand it would in all likelihood be the greatest one night stand she will have experienced.

Chloe removed her coat and hung it up on a nearby clothes horse. Brittany's mouth started to literally drool as she saw Chloe's dress and its brazen design. "Oh yes she is a player" thought Brittany. Chloe ordered her usual single malt Glenfidditch straight up for her initial drink as Brittany settled for a flute of champagne. Although both of them were actually not of legal drinking age, their appearance exuded a mature sophistication that their server had no inclination to card them.

They both ordered steaks and neither of them displayed the usual female reticence to consuming a hefty portion. They ate slowly but they ate with obvious enjoyment. They started with innocuous small talk to break the ice & clear away the usual awkwardness that surrounds an initial meeting. The preliminary small talk enabled each girl to discover the usual basic facts of each other. Because of the way Randy had set up this date both girls knew that sex was likely to follow provided they could get along. The ease of their conversation confirmed to themselves that they were indeed going to learn each other's body before the night was finished.

At one point Brittany asked: "Chloe, I notice you are wearing five bracelets on your left wrist, four on your right and five ankle bracelets on each ankle. These bracelets & anklets all seem to contain amethysts and are either pink or purple in color. Is there any story behind such a peculiar fashion statement?"

Chloe blushed a deep red, and replied: "Well you may have heard that a girl recently participated in a gang bang where she entertained 19 members of the school's football team."

Brittany replied: "Yes I have heard such a rumor but the way you said "entertained" as opposed to "fucked" I am guessing that you are the girl- are you indeed the girl?"

"Yes I was the girl. Are you disgusted with me then?"

"Heavens no but I am intrigued. But what has this got to do with your bracelets?"

"Well each of the guys, when it was their turn to put their cock in my pussy, presented me with a gift of the amethyst bracelet. If they were circumcised then they gave me a pink one otherwise it was the purple kind. And each bracelet contains an inconspicuous charm with the name of the guy inscribed on it see. (Chloe showed an example) These then are my souvenirs of that night."

Chloe continued: "I arranged the bracelets I am afraid along racial lines- Gads I sure hope I am not considered racist. You see my left ankle which I now call my black foot contain five bracelets which were given by black players. My right ankle, which I call my white foot, contain bracelets given by white players. My right wrist has two bracelets given by black players & the other two given by white players. My left wrist also has two bracelets given by black players and two bracelets given by white players. The fifth bracelet was given by the only oriental gentleman that fucked me. Given the balance of the races you could say I was an equal opportunity fuck."

Brittany burst out laughing and said: "Oh shit that is the funniest the thing I have ever heard. And no I wouldn't worry unduly about racism. But tell me did you actually enjoy it -- it seems so humiliating and tawdry for a woman to endure a gang bang."

"Oh yes I enjoyed every moment. True my jaws ached and my ass & pussy sure were sore for a few days and I did become fatigued at the end. However the total impression on me was that it was awesome sex. Raw & crude certainly but definitely titillating & exhilerating. As for humiliation, it was true some of the guys referred to me in disparaging terms but for the life of me I can not understand this double standard. Guys seem to seek out sluts & whores to fuck because the so called "good" girls won't fuck them. So then they insult the sluts & whores because they put out for them. But what is so galling to me is that guys having indiscriminate & frequent sex are lauded as studs whereas women indulging in the same are labeled as sluts & whores. I have certainly been subject to lots of insults, taunting & jeering when word got out about the gang bang but I will not let it get me down. My sex life is mine & if others have issues then it is their problem not mine."

"Bravo for you. I think you are absolutely right. If you fuck 19 guys & enjoyed it then what business is it of anybody else's? But tell me Chloe why nineteen? Were you trying to set some kind of a Guinness Record like how many guys can one girl fuck in a certain time limit? Actually it would not surprise me if the Guinness Book of Records did indeed have such a category available for submissions."

Chloe laughed: "Oh no it had nothing to do with a challenge of how many guys I could take on. I fucked 19 guys simply because it was my 19th birthday."

Brittany again burst out laughing. This time she laughed so hard that tears came out. "Oh please Chloe you are too funny for words."

After she calmed down Brittany changed the topic: "Let's cut to the chase. You are aware that I am a dyke and I am aware you like cock. Certainly that has been proven beyond any doubt by the story of your bracelets. I understand from Randy that you are willing to experiment in the ways of Sappho but I should not expect to convert you and get a commitment to a serious relationship. I can accept such stipulation. I am horny as I have not had any sex since I broke up with my last bitch and I crave it. You are so beautiful and I desire you like I have never desired any previous woman. I want to fuck you desperately and I want it to be as perfect as possible. So you do not have to worry. I promise I will not hassle or coerce you to further dates."

As she was saying this Brittany had surreptitiously removed a shoe and under the table started moving her foot along Chloe's leg. Chloe did not flinch but smiled and spread her legs & thighs as far apart as possible. As she recognized Chloe's reaction, Brittany moved her straying foot along Chloe's inner thighs until her toes touched Chloe's thong and started massaging her vulva. She smiled as her big toe sent back the message to her brain that Chloe was absolutely wet.

Chloe in a low, husky and sultry voice said: "I would be thrilled to have sex with you. You certainly are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. And I might say that fucking you will continue a coincidental aspect of my sexual journey. Randy was my first lover, the one who took my cherry. As you know him, you are aware how handsome he is. Cedric Brown, whom you might not know, was my first black lover, and take it from me, he was a stud. So now you are to be my first female lover, and your undeniable beauty fits the pattern I have seemed to have inadvertently established. I seem to be fortunate to being fucked for the first time only by the best."

"Oh lordie, Chloe, you are certainly something else. You sure have a bold & fresh outlook. I can't wait to get to lick your pussy. For the record if you think I am beautiful, just be aware that you are positively without question the most gorgeous woman I've ever had. I think we are finished here so why don't we go to my place since I have some toys which I believe you don't have."

"OK let me take care of the bill. Randy had given me funds to use."

"What a gentleman!"

"Yes he is. I think he views this as a fresh sex lesson for me and he takes his task as my sex tutor seriously," joked Chloe.

When the girls stood up to leave every eye in the restaurant were immediately on them. They made a stunning pair as they strutted out the restaurant confidently, prompting people to stare. The girls took a cab to Brittany's place. Brittany had an apartment with a separate entrance occupying the second floor of a two story house, a building similar to the one Chloe occupied. In fact Brittany lived fairly close to Chloe so she knew she could easily walk home in the morning. Chloe had no doubt in her mind that she would indeed spend the night in Brittany's apartment.

Brittany's apartment consisted of a fair sized kitchen and a living room with space for a dining area. Bathroom of course & two bedrooms with the smaller one being used by Brittany as a study room containing her computer. After taking Chloe's coat, Brittany offered a glass of wine & Chloe accepted as she seated herself on the leather sofa in the living room. After Brittany got the wine from the kitchen she seated herself next to Chloe. They clinked their wine glasses & Brittany's toast was: "Cheers here's to a good and sexy night."

To which Chloe replied: "I'm sure."

When the girls set their glasses of wine down on the nearby coffee table, they embraced & commenced kissing sensing no need for further conversation. This was Chloe's first sexual kiss of a female & just such realization started her head spinning. Brittany's breath was fresh, as like Chloe, she was a non smoker. Brittany's perfume combined with the smell of the alcohol she had consumed made her kisses absolutely delicious. She initially could not keep her brain from calculating the differences between Brittany & her male lovers. So she noticed that Brittany's lips were definitely softer & fuller & produced a more languorous kiss.

Soon Chloe became impatient with her brain & consciously blocked out the comparison thoughts. She was determined to fully enjoy the experience & not delve on the fact that Brittany was a girl. Instead she forced her brain to register that Brittany was a beautiful individual who she was partnered with her to experience pleasure. As the kiss continued, Chloe started to softly moan, a sure indicator that she was in the moment of passion.

As for Brittany she was thrilled. She felt some trepidation in that Chloe, an unabashed heterosexual, would be nervous & awkward in her first lesbian experience. However to her joy Chloe held nothing back in their kissing. The kissing continued & the pleasure senses were unleashed. To Brittany's wonderment she could not recall a more tender or passionate kiss than this that Chloe was bestowing. Soon Brittany was reciprocating Chloe's moaning.

To Brittany's surprise Chloe took the initiative in their lovemaking. While maintaining the kiss Chloe was able to unzip Brittany's gown, slide the sleeves down and undo the bra to expose her delightful boobs. As Chloe then was fondling her tits Brittany released her arms & got rid of her bra so that she was fully naked to the waist. When the kiss finally ended Chloe aggressively bent down to suck on one of Brittany's nipple. Brittany gasped at Chloe's boldness. She simply tilted her head back to rest on the sofa and just enjoy Chloe's administrations. She was thinking that for a newcomer to lesbianism Chloe displayed more erotic skills than most of her previous lovers. As Chloe unexpectedly nipped at a nipple causing an exotic pain-pleasure sensation, Brittany thought: "Scratch that she is better than all my previous partners"

For Chloe the impetus for attacking Brittany's boobs was based on curiosity. She had always enjoyed having her own tits fondled, squeezed, pinched & sucked but she had always wondered what it was like doing the fondling, squeezing, pinching & sucking. To be sure she had sucked on Randy's nipples on many occasions but she could see the effect on him was not same as the effect on her. So as she was kissing Brittany it dawned on her that this was an opportunity of a lifetime to satisfy this curiosity.

So she fondled, squeezed, pinched & sucked Brittany's tits. She sucked in a nipple and nipped it causing Brittany to gasp loudly. She did the same to the other nipple. To Chloe's immense satisfaction she noticed that Brittany's nipples were swollen & rock hard. She smiled at her prowess and renewed sucking Brittany's nipples.

12