Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 14

Story Info
After a game the orgy ends with a big bang.
8k words
4.52
30.7k
7
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chloe entered the second building from the pool patio area she found herself in a fairly large room. Along the walls were long rectangular tables which contained all kinds of food & drinks. The members of the staff periodically and inconspicuously replenished the tables so that the guests need never be famished or thirsty. Drinks were both alcoholic & non-alcoholic. Chloe reached for a can of coke which was in a bowl filled with ice to keep the soft drinks cold. As she started sipping her coke, she noticed on the floor of the room taking up about half of the floor space, what turned out, as Chloe later learned, to be a very large water mattress. The club had commissioned such special mattress from a manufacturer along with custom fitted sheets so that members could enjoy group sex very comfortably.

Sitting on the edge of the mattress were five women, all of whom appeared to be in their late forties to early fifties. There were also four men with them all of whom definitely appeared to be younger than the ladies and everyone was drinking something as they were chatting. The women were all obviously mature with abundance of cellulite, crow's-feet and other aging evidence and also with just a little excess of avoirdupois. Nevertheless each of them oozed sexiness and were attractive enough to tempt any man no matter what age to their bed. They were all big breasted at least D cup size. Their boobs naturally sagged a bit but they still were mouth watering enough to stir any man's cock. Given the size of her own boobs Chloe could only hope that when she reached their age that her boobs would hold up as well as theirs.

One of the women spotted Chloe and waived her hand motioning Chloe to come join them. This woman was a blonde with very curly hair down to her shoulders. As Chloe approached, the woman said, "Hi, my name is Janet. Won't you please join us? As soon as we can get two more men we are going to play a sex game I think you will like."

"Hi, my name is Chloe. A sex game really, wow! -- You can count me in for sure." Chloe marveled at herself knowing that she had been a virgin less than a year ago but now had progressed to an unbelievable sexual sophistication.

"Great, you will not be sorry. Also the game will decide a female winner as there will be no male winner. The club will award a gold plated chain belt that can be worn around the torso of the female winner of the game either inside or outside her clothes. Let the others introduce themselves & we will get started once we have the two other men and the rules of the game are explained."

"Hi, I am Scarlett" said the woman next to Janet, who appropriately enough was a redhead. She was the only woman in the group with her pubic hair intact. Chloe suspected she didn't shave just to prove she was naturally red. Her hair color was a vibrant red, without any gray that provoked a sexy aura about her.

Next to Scarlett was Priscilla who had mousy brown hair. She was the shortest woman at 5'3" so her "D" size boobs dominated the upper half of her body. Another woman was Kim who was Korean and almost as big as Chloe (who of course was the largest woman) and had jet black hair. The final woman was Caroline, another blonde of average height with straight hair also hanging down to her shoulders.

The men were named Sidney, John (no not Chloe's geriatric John but a much younger John), Tom & Harry. When Chloe was introduced to the last two men, she giggled and joked that we just need a "Dick" to complete our male entourage. Everybody laughed at Chloe's double entendre. The men appeared to be in their thirties & were good looking enough to dispel any dreaded feelings in Chloe. Sidney & John were well endowed & Tom and Harry's cock were serviceable enough to satisfy any woman. The group then became complete of 6 men & 6 women when a Boris & a Peter joined them.

When the group was complete Janet signaled to one of the staff and a sign worded "You may watch but you can not participate" was placed on the floor near some comfortable chairs where anyone curious could sit & watch. Then Janet started to explain the game:

(A note to the reader-if you are unfamiliar with Ravel's Bolero all you need to know is that this piece of classical music has a theme that repeats itself frequently and each repeat gets louder since a musical instrument is added to each passage until the full orchestra is playing the finale)

"Now this game is called 'Daisy Chain Bolero' as I have arranged the staff to play a CD of Ravel's 'Bolero'. If the game is not finished when the music stops then the music will start over again and again as often it requires to complete the game. To determine the order of participation we will draw lots & since this is a ladies first game the first man to participate will start after the last woman. I also suggest that since Chloe is the youngest & most beautiful girl in this group and probably of the whole weekend, she should go first without having to draw. However Chloe you should be warned that being first gives you a disadvantage to try & win the game but your youth may overcome the handicap"

Chloe replied, "Oh I like challenges and I know I would be honored to start the game. The ladies generously agreed and Chloe smiled as she sensed her good fortune. Janet went on to complete the instructions for the game. Once everyone understood the game, the lots were drawn. Then everyone arranged themselves comfortably on the ends & sides of the huge mattress to watch the game and be ready to join when their turn arrived.

As Chloe was the chosen first player she took her place flat on her back at the middle of the mattress where some dildos were placed for easy availability. As the first soft strain of Ravel's Bolero became audible, Chloe stared the game by masturbating. She had spread her legs wide & drawn her feet up slightly for better access to her vulva. Over the years since puberty Chloe had established a technique of masturbation that satisfied her. With the three middle fingers of her right hand held together she imitated a penis thrusting in & out of her vagina. With her left hand she spread her labia apart & with the middle finger massaged her clit. When she had been a virgin to fantasize her masturbation, she imagined being a participant to one of the scenes of pornography she had viewed on the internet. Now this time though her masturbation was enhanced by memories of her actual participation in the various sex acts. In particular the hot memories of her marathon gang bang brought her quickly to the state of highest arousal.

She became aware that not only were the players watching her but other guests had stopped by and seated themselves on the available chairs to watch her. Chloe thought 'Gosh I guess exhibitionist must be another epithet in addition to whore & slut that can apply to me' as she realized that the fact that several people were watching her was exciting her to a sexual fever pitch. She grabbed a nearby dildo and started drilling it into her pussy. She increased the tempo of the dildo action and before the first sequence of Bolero was finished Chloe was screaming "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit!" as her body began twitching and writhing. It was obvious to the onlookers that Chloe had masturbated to a passionate climax and its intensity was a surprise to them. There was nothing else for the spectators to do but cheer, applaud and whistle approval of Chloe's performance. Chloe smiled at the approbation. She started wondering considering that this was her second ovation at this orgy whether she had a natural talent for being a porn star although certainly such was not her aspiration.

When the second repetitive musical sequence began it was Scarlett's turn to join the game. With Chloe still on her back Scarlett squatted over Chloe and lowered her mons to Chloe's face. Scarlett then leaned forward wrapped her arms & hands around Chloe's thighs to assume the 69 position. Since Chloe had just finished climaxing, Scarlett was treated to a very juicy cunt and she made the most of it. She immediately slurped up all the moisture on Chloe's pussy and started some intense tongue action to coax even more female fluids out of her. Meanwhile, besides Scarlett's muff-diving, the feel of Scarlett's huge sagging tits, jiggling & bouncing on her stomach restored Chloe's libido. The sight of Scarlett's dark red pubic hair was a further turn on. Chloe parted Scarlett's labia started licking her pussy with high octane enthusiasm. So compelling was Chloe's tongue that it wasn't long before female juices started seeping from Scarlett's cunt for Chloe to savor. Scarlett's female odor was overpowering & the strongest Chloe had experienced to date but its pungency only served to inflame Chloe's passion even more. Chloe soon experienced a mini orgasm before the new sequence of music began.

When the next sequence of music began it was the little woman Priscilla's turn to join in. Chloe got out from underneath Scarlett and the three women formed a human triangle. Chloe & Scarlett formed a "V" where both were prone with Chloe facing Scarlett's butt. Priscilla was flat on her back forming the base of their triangle. Chloe's vagina was on top of Priscilla's mouth. Priscilla utilized a pillow placing it on her shoulder so she could absorb the weight of Chloe's leg. Scarlett was then licking Priscilla's cunt. Thus Priscilla & Scarlett were muff-diving while Chloe was tonguing Scarlett's ass hole at the same time she was fingering Scarlett's cunt. When Scarlett first felt Chloe's breath on her ass and then Chloe's tongue licking & slipping into her ass hole, the pleasures overcame her and she lost control. She emitted a soundless but a very smelly fart right into Chloe's face & nose. Totally embarrassed Scarlett's face changed to a beet red and she turned to Chloe and cried out, "Oh I'm so sorry Chloe, I tried to stop it but I couldn't."

Now Chloe's mindset had developed to the point that she saw nothing wrong with anything sexual or anything that occurred during sex. Certainly the smell Scarlett had released would be off-putting & unpleasant under normal circumstances. However in the context of a sexual experience Chloe found Scarlett's smell to be exotic and she truly enjoyed breathing in her foul odor. Thus she replied, "Not to worry Scarlett. Your female smell is truly aphrodisiac to me. Don't give it a second thought." To reassure her, Chloe licked & slurped Scarlett's ass with renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

When the music renewed it was Kim's turn to join in. Scarlett joined Priscilla to being both flat on their backs. They were parallel to each other but their heads & feet were in opposite spots. Chloe & Kim then positioned themselves so that the four ladies formed a human square. Priscilla still had the pillow for her chest to support the weight of Chloe's left thigh. Chloe's snatch was on Priscilla's face & Chloe's face was on Scarlett's pussy. Kim on the other hand was licking Priscilla's cunt and her cunt rested on Scarlett's face. So the net effect was that each of the four women was licking another's woman pussy at same time their own pussy was being licked. The technical term for this arrangement: 69 X 2.

At the next sequence of music it was Janet's turn to join the game. The human square became the human pentagon. This was achieved by Scarlett & Chloe separating with Janet coming in between. Janet was in doggy position as was Kim and Chloe. Janet was muff diving Scarlett & Chloe was back to ass reaming. This time it was Janet's spincter receiving the tongue licking from Chloe. So Scarlett flat on her back had Kim's snatch in her mouth & the Korean girl was muff-diving Priscilla who in turn was licking Chloe's vagina.

As the next sequence of music started the last woman, Caroline, joined the game to form an all female circle. Chloe, prone, was now muff-diving the new player Caroline, who was fat on her back. Caroline was licking the prone Janet's pussy. Janet in turn was muff-diving Scarlett who was flat on her back, and who in turn was licking Kim's quim. Kim, prone, was muff-diving Priscilla who was flat on her back. Priscilla completed the circle by licking Chloe's pussy. The onlookers gave a round of applause at this point as they appreciated viewing daisy chain of women eagerly sucking each other's pussies.

At the next sequence of music Tom was the first male player scheduled to join in. The game necessitated that all males be in prone position with the women ending up flat on her backs. Tom chose to be between Chloe & Caroline. Because Chloe had to remain prone for the moment she could only ass lick Tom's sphincter as it was impossible to get Tom's cock in her mouth. Tom in his position was licking Caroline's cunt and the rest of the circle remained the same.

With the next sequence of music Harry joined the game to position himself between Priscilla & Chloe. Harry slapped Chloe's ass cheeks to indicate he had joined the game & it served as a signal for Chloe to switch from her doggy position to being flat on her back. This way Harry's cock was in Priscilla's mouth & Harry was muff-diving Chloe. Chloe now flat on her back had the pleasure of having Tom's cock in her mouth. "Ah", thought Chloe, "finally a cock in my mouth. Say what you will about the merits of ass licking & muff-diving nothing beats a cock for a mouthful of enjoyable sex."

In this fashion the other male players joined the game at each interval of the music. Boris ended up between Caroline & Janet; John between Janet & Scarlett; Peter between Scarlett & Kim; & Sydney between Kim and Priscilla. Thus when the circle became complete of all players we had this formation; Chloe had Tom's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Caroline who had Boris's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Janet who had John's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Scarlett who had Peter's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Kim who had Sidney's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Priscilla who had Harry's cock in her mouth who was muff-diving Chloe. The circle when completed stretched out fully to the perimeter of the mattress. "I guess that's why the game is limited to 12 players" thought Chloe.

If a man ejaculated in a women's mouth prior to the end of the game, the woman was honor bound not to swallow but try to retain the cum in her mouth until the end of the game. When the circle became complete the game proceeded at each sequence of music with the men players switching in a clockwise direction to the next woman. Thus when the total chain first moved the formation became: Tom was between Caroline & Janet, with Tom eating out Janet while having his cock sucked by Caroline; Boris between Janet & Scarlett, being sucked by Janet while eating out Scarlett; John between Scarlett & Kim, being sucked by Scarlett while eating out Kim; Peter between Kim & Priscilla, being sucked by Kim while eating out Priscilla; Sidney between Priscilla & Chloe, being sucked by Priscilla while eatring out Chloe; and Harry between Chloe & Caroline, being sucked by Chloe while eating out Caroline.

The next formation saw Tom between Janet & Scarlett, with Tom eating out Scarlett while being sucked by Janet; Boris between Scarlett & Kim, being sucked by Scarlett while eating out Kim; John between Kim & Priscilla, being sucked by Kim while eating out Priscilla; Peter between Priscilla & Chloe, being sucked by Priscilla while eating out Chloe; Sidney between Chloe & Caroline, being sucked by Chloe while eating out Caroline; and Harry between Caroline & Janet, being sucked by Caroline while eating out Janet.

The next formation saw Tom between Scarlett & Kim, with Tom eating out Kim while being sucked by Scarlett; Boris between Kim & Priscilla, being sucked by Kim while eating out Priscilla; John between Priscilla & Chloe, being sucked by Priscilla while eating out Chloe; Peter between Chloe & Caroline, being sucked by Chloe while eating out Caroline; Sidney between Caroline & Janet, being sucked by Caroline while eating out Janet; and Harry between Janet & Scarlett, being sucked by Janet while eating out Scarlett.

The next formation saw Tom between Kim & Priscilla, with Tom eating out Priscilla while being sucked by Kim; Boris between Priscilla & Chloe, being sucked by Priscilla while eating out Chloe; John between Chloe & Caroline, being sucked by Chloe while eating out Caroline; Peter between Caroline & Janet, being sucked by Caroline while eating out Janet; Sidney between Janet & Scarlett, being sucked by Janet while eating out Scarlett; and Harry between Scarlett & Kim, being sucked by Scarlett while eating out Kim.

The next formation saw Tom between Priscilla & Chloe, with Tom eating out Chloe while being sucked by Priscilla; Boris between Chloe & Caroline, being sucked by Chloe while eating out Caroline; John between Caroline & Janet, being sucked by Caroline while eating out Janet; Peter between Janet & Scarlett, being sucked by Janet while eating out Scarlett; Sidney between Scarlett & Kim, being sucked by Scarlett while eating out Kim; and Harry between Kim & Priscilla, being sucked by Kim while eating out Priscilla. This was the last different formation as the next change saw the original first complete formation where Chloe was sucking on Tom again. . At this point the rotations having completed where every woman had sucked on each male player and was back to sucking the cock of her original male partner (eg in Chloe's case that would be Tom) the winner of the game would be able to be determined. The woman who was able to get her original male partner to squirt his juices first then was the winner. The other couples once a winner was declared were to switch in a 69 position and finish to ejaculation.

As it developed Tom had cum into Chloe's mouth prior to the completion of the circle. During the rotation phase of the complete circle Chloe also got cum from Boris & Peter. Prior to the end each woman had at least one man spill his sperm in her mouth. Thus the cock sucking became very sloppy & messy and cum had oozed out of each woman's mouth. Chloe always became more sexually excited as the more things were done to her. By the end of the game she was almost delirious as she lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced. Tom had cum only that one time in Chloe so that when the rotation of all male players having each female player ended Tom was on the verge of cumming again. Consequently Tom ejaculated almost immediately after the determination sequence began, and so Chloe was the winner. Chloe then was able to happily swallow all the cum in her mouth and slurped up the remaining cum on her face.

To ensure that all players knew that a winner had emerged Chloe began to slap the ass cheeks of each male player. This would serve as a signal that the man was to disengage from the circle. He was to assume the 69 position with his female partner to come to the ultimate climax.

As winner Chloe took her final position again flat on her back in the center of the mattress awaiting her extra winning rewards from the other female players. As each non winning female player was able to extract sperm from her male partner she went to Chloe who opened her mouth wide to receive all the cum from the mouth of the other woman. As Chloe genuinely enjoyed the taste of semen she was truly pleased to have won the game and receive the entire bonus cum swappings to ingest.

Once Chloe received the cum from Scarlett's mouth, who was the last woman to complete, the game was officially over and the players had congregated at a nearby table for some food & drink. Janet presented the club's prize, a gold plated chain belt with twelve gold plated hearts adorning it. The belt could be worn over her clothes as an accessory or it could be worn on her naked torso. So Chloe put it on and it made her naked body even more alluring.