Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 15

Story Info
Chloe becomes pregnant.
12.9k words
4.43
66.1k
17

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Randy were strictly committed to their summer jobs, and Randy had football practice as well to contend with. As a result, right after the orgy they did not see each other during that week. So Randy was still in the dark about her activities at the orgy. He mused that for that matter Chloe did not know of his activities either, but sheepishly he realized he had nothing spectacular to report. True, h'd had a good enough time. After all, fucking several different women in a relatively short time by definition is a good time. However he had to admit to himself there was just no pizzazz, no excitement to his couplings at the orgy.

It dawned on him that each and every sexual experience h'd had with Chloe was much more exhilarating than any of the sex he had at the orgy. He was also mortified to sense that Chloe probably had spectacular sex at the orgy notwithstanding the octogenarian. This notion was fortified by the sleepiness displayed by Chloe that Sunday on their return from Dallas.

That Thursday night, Randy finally got some news of the orgy, but not from Chloe. His parents were charter members of the Texas Love Ranch (TLR) and in that capacity they were privy to all the gossip, news and the general goings on in the sex club. So his father called that night and after exchanging salutations said:

"Well son, it looks like you have a major league player for a girlfriend!"

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"This Chloe of yours, the one you brought to the orgy, has apparently caused quite a buzz in the swingers community just by her performance at this orgy."

"What? You can't be serious Dad."

The elder Mr Hamilton elaborated:

"First of all she makes friends with Charlotte Thornton, the famous Hollywood actress. Charlotte instructed the club that Chloe could have access to her contact numbers upon request. A privilege she has not afforded to any other member, myself included."

"No shit, Dad? I wonder what Chloe did to compel Charlotte to want to know her."

"Well hell that's the damnedest thing. All the reports say that all they did was to kiss each other while each was fucking a man."

Randy skeptically suggested:

"There must be something more to it than that. I am going to have to ask about it from Chloe. I actually haven't had a chance to properly talk to her about the orgy."

Randy's father replied:

"Apparently Chloe fucked Stefani, the hermaphrodite and you know most women in the club shy away from such activity from him/her. Then as a last minute entrant she won the club's Daisy Chain game. And to finish the orgy with truly a bang, pun definitely intended, fucked five dudes simultaneously throughout the night."

Randy gasped:

"This does not even include the old geezer, probably an octogenarian, whom I personally saw her fuck."

Not paying much attention to Randy's remarks, the elder Mr Hamilton continued:

"That sure was some orgy that this Chloe had. She has already been dubbed: 'The Minnesota Enchantress'. And I hear John St Clair, one of the principle owners of the club is proposing a lifetime membership for Chloe with unrestricted access to orgies."

"Gosh! I wonder if that owner was the octogenarian Chloe was fucking."

"Sounds most likely since I do know that St Clair is over eighty years old. In any case you have a truly hot piece on your hands. In all my years at the TLR, with the possible exception of Pamela Rose, the flamboyant singer, who was the first recipient of the club's body chain belt for her initial visit to the Texas Love Ranch, I've never known anyone to make such a spectacular first impression as Chloe has done in her first visit."

When his father rang off, Randy started reassessing his relationship with Chloe. He knew now without a doubt he was deeply in love with her. Her apparent joy at the orgy was further evidence of her sexual appetite that Randy marveled at and appreciated. Unlike almost every other male on the planet, Randy had not a jealous bone in his body concerning the females he was intinate with. So he had no problem with Chloe having sex with anyone else; male or for that matter female. Such extraneous sex on her part did not diminish his love for her but instead paradoxically reinforced his love. His parents were an influencing example for the proposition that by each having other multiple sex partners can enhance a strong love attachment as opposed to destroying it.

Yet despite his parents' example, he still retained a deep rooted moral value that society and religious beliefs had instilled in him. He did believe notwithstanding his parents, one should be exclusively monogamous when married. He knew such restriction would be impossible for him to adhere to; nor would he want to likewise impose such a restriction to any possible wife; at least he was not a hypocrite in that regard. For that reason he was resolved not to marry nor could he envision any reason to change his mind.

However his strong love for Chloe instilled a feeling that he wanted some sort of permanency with her; an attachment that would last no matter what. Since he had ruled out marrying her, the only thing he could think of that would bind a lifelong connection with her was if she were to bear their child. He had no idea whether Chloe desired to become a mother, since such discussion never was an issue in their unorthodox relationship. So he formulated a strategy to get her to agree to become pregnant by utilizing the charade that he was her sex tutor and that she needed yet another 'lesson'.

Randy and Chloe met for the first time after the orgy on the following Saturday for a luncheon date at one of their by now favorite hang outs. Naturally recounting the events of the orgy initially dominated their conversation. Chloe's telling filled in the details of his father's previous information. Just as he had suspected Chloe's participation definitely outshone his own uninspired experience at the orgy. This conclusion was further enhanced by realizing that the club members deemed Chloe to have had a hot orgy participation despite being unaware of the 'in the pool' lovers of which Chloe had now enlightened him.

Chloe showed him the exquisite chain belt the club had awarded her as winner of the Daisy Chain game. She just had picked up the chain belt from a local jeweler where she had commissioned the engraving of the initially eleven blank gold plated hearts of the chain belt. Five of the hearts now were inscribed with each of the five women who competed with her in the Daisy Chain game. Tom her prominent male partner of the game was engraved on one heart but the five other male players were all inscribed on one heart. Similarly the five "gringos" were inscribed on one heart. John William St. Clair and Stefani occupied two other hearts. Charlotte Thornton occupied the final heart. Although she and Charlotte had not fucked each other nevertheless Chloe felt she was more deserving of remembrance than the disdainful Rudy who did not apparently appreciate her. She thought of ordering another heart to commemorate her 'in the pool' lovers but as she never got to know their names either true or pseudonyms she decided to forgo the indulgence.

Charlotte did not let any grass grow under her feet in forging a friendship. She was able to get Chloe's telephone number from the club and called her the previous day. Charlotte was going to Germany after Thanksgiving to complete a two months on location filming of her latest movie. She would be flying commercially which would have a two hour layover in Minneapolis. So she hoped the two of them would be able to get together most likely at an airport bar. Chloe was pleased that Charlotte was serious about wanting to become friends. Having a friend would be a real novelty for her and her intuition suggested that Charlotte would be a good one.

Having exhausted the topic of the orgy, Randy was able to turn the conversation to what he had on his mind so he said:

"Well Chloe, I believe with the orgy your sexual education is now almost complete. At least the undergraduate part is definitely done so it is time to pay attention to your post graduate studies of your sexual education."

Chloe mocked:

"You mean to say that my sexual horizons need to be broadened even further? Oh lordie!"

Ignoring Chloe's sarcasm Randy continued:

"There is something you have yet to experience. You have not had any sexual intercourse while pregnant."

Chloe replied with her arms splayed indicating her impatience with which to her mind was a non sequitur:

"Yeah that's quite correct. Duh!..."

Undeterred by now the blatant sarcasm, Randy persevered:

"They say that pregnant woman in their bliss are constantly horny. It is on record that most women who have been pregnant have acknowledged that the best sex that they have had in their lives had occurred when they were pregnant."

Now attentive to Randy's demeanor, Chloe asked:

"Is this is a serious discussion?"

Randy nodded and replied:

"Yes it is. What are your thoughts about becoming pregnant?"

"Well, as you know before meeting you I did not consider myself particularly attractive. I actually despaired of ever getting a man interested enough in me to want to marry me. So consequently I did not harbor the usual girlish dreams of marriage and rearing children."

Randy winced at these words since there was an absolute clear implication that children go hand in glove with marriage. Chloe continued:

"Now that I have met you I've embarked on a sexual lifestyle which you have to admit is quite licentious. I do not think my whorish ways are conducive to a proper atmosphere for raising a child. I mean for one thing I'll be uncertain of the identity of the father and this will always be awkward for me when relating to my child, who would naturally be curious of his/her Dad."

Randy interrupted:

"Oh to be sure I will be the father. I want you to go off birth control right away and only my cock will be allowed in your pussy until you become pregnant. You can have other cocks in your ass or mouth should you so desire but I insist that your vagina will be exclusively mine."

Chloe thoughtfully continued since she now perceived that Randy was deadly serious in his desire to impregnate her:

"I do not want my schooling interrupted. It is absolutely the most important thing in my life. I may not quite be able to manage motherhood and school simultaneously, but never mind that, I am certain I have not the finances to adequately support a baby and me, while I'm a student."

Randy now earnestly responded:

"Look Chloe, when I said I will be the father I don't just mean that I will be the biological father or the mere sperm donor so to speak. I will be the father totally in our child's life. You can name me as the father for birth records and in fact I insist you give our child my name. As to finances you do not have to worry about a thing. As I had previously told you I am independently wealthy such that I'm not beholden to my parents' largess even though I obviously have access to it as well. I will be able to provide for everything our child needs. I can and certainly will hire a nanny if not two to help take care of the child so that you need not compromise your education. At the very worst I am sure you will only lose a semester with your pregnancy and subsequent childbirth."

Ignoring the glaring absence of a proposal of marriage, Chloe smiled and skeptically queried:

"And this is all for the sole purpose that I not be denied the pleasure of fucking while being pregnant?"

Randy dead panned a response:

"Absolutely! When I undertook to become your sex tutor, I took my responsibilities seriously. I'm determined to provide you the broadest and complete sexual education possible. Mind you having a baby does provide some extraneous joys beyond the requisite sexual activity of producing him/her."

Chloe laughed:

"Oh yes! If nothing else a baby will provide me with a more substantial remembrance of our liaison than the fur coat you have given me."

Randy returned the laughter.

Now if the truth were to be told, Chloe was somewhat perturbed that Randy proposed to deliberately impregnate her without a hint of an accompanying for marriage. However she realized that her marriage prospects to even a mildly decent man never mind a super star stud like Randy were nonexistent because of her promiscuity. So she took comfort that at least he was willing to openly acknowledge the possible child as well as amply provide for it. There's something to be said for the possibility that if or or more likely when he tired of her she would truly have retained something of substance from him to fondly recall their dalliance.

Accordingly Chloe agreed to partake in Randy's 'new lesson'. She immediately stopped taking her birth control pills and threw away the unused ones she had. Randy having initiated the idea of pregnancy, became very determined to fulfill this goal. Thus he insisted on having sex at least once a day. He even went so far as to insist on having sex every day despite the time when she was having her period; he was undeterred by the messiness of such copulations. He downplayed the impossibility of her conceiving while she was menstruating. As far as he was concerned the plan was to get Chloe pregnant and the way to achieve this was to fuck at least once every day. Besides he pointed out to her that he had read from an informative birth control manual that it is actually possible to conceive even from sexual intercourse conducted during menstruation.

Because of the demands of the football team as well as his studies, and because Chloe was unwilling to compromise her studies, they were able to indulge in prolonged leisurely satisfying love making only about once a week. During the rest of the days, to adhere to Randy's everyday baby making edict, the two of them engaged in 15 minute 'quickies' as their schedules would permit.

These 'quickies' by necessity mostly occurred in various public localities where the risk of being discovered was only too apparent. Paradoxically the risk of being possibly caught in the act made their copulations more exciting for each of them. Some of their locales were stalls in public restrooms-they utilized men's or women's indiscriminately; between high library stacks; utility closets; empty school class rooms; Randy's car etc. The riskiest locale they used was in an old fashioned telephone booth where they were totally visible to any passerby. They arranged their lengthy coats such as to hide their actual motions as they pretended to be mutually sharing a telephone call.

It turned out their safest public locality to fuck was in the football team's locker room. Once the coaches were out of the way, Chloe would brazenly sneak in for a "quickie". The rest of the team, especially the participants of the January gang bang, knew Chloe by sight. Aware of her special relationship with Randy, the team players did not raise a fuss and looked away from Randy and Chloe's coupling.

The risk of discovery made the 'quickies' especially exciting. So instead of the 'quickies' becoming tedious given the briskness of their couplings, both of them were exhilarated by these daily attempts to get Chloe pregnant. Randy had implied she was free to have sex with other men so long as she refrained from vaginal penetration, but given the relentless pursuit of trying to get pregnant, Chloe was not inclined to take advantage of this concession.

With the routine of the 'quickies' established between the two of them, each of them was caught up with the excitement of the goal of getting her pregnant. When Chloe woke up each day, she had definitely a different attitude and outlook. She awoke first smiling and speculating where the day's 'quickie' would take place. Then she wondered if this were the day they would make a baby. Then and not until then would she turn her mind to focus on her school work plans for the day. Then realizing the order of her thought processes, she chastised herself for mixing up her priorities. Like a mantra to herself, she maintained that her school work must be her paramount concern.

Chloe was aware that there was a transition phase when a woman abandoned the Pill. The body has to adjust and get used to the sudden withdrawal before it can expect to become fertile again. As her gynecologist pointed out by analogy that when you have a motor vehicle on blocks for a long period of time you cannot expect it to run smoothly as soon as you put tires back on it again. So Chloe was not concerned that she got her periods at the end of August and also at the end of September, but she nevertheless was disappointed. It dawned on her then, that having Randy's baby was becoming very important to her. She was imagining herself and looking forward to being a mother and so she was impatient to becoming pregnant.

November arrived and Chloe was late. She noticed her breasts had become unusually sore. With high hopes she bought a pregnancy test kit but alas the test proved negative. Still her period did not arrive and she had the happy thought that perhaps she had taken the test prematurely. Not wanting to rely on another store bought test again, she made an appointment to see her gynecologist at the University Medical clinic on the Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. By that time if her period had not arrived it would mean she would be two months late.

Chloe had decided to forgo going home to see her parents during the holiday since she had arranged with Charlotte to meet that Sunday during the latter's two hour layover stop. Besides she could use the time to solidify her school work to ensure that she maintain that 4.0 GPA. She saw Randy off at the airport that Tuesday night before Thanksgiving.

This particular year provided the unusual irregularity that the University of of Minnesota's college football regular season ended before the Thanksgiving holiday. Since the team did not qualify for participation in a post season bowl game Randy's college football career was over. Because he had not had a Thanksgiving dinner with his parents during his time at UM, he had beforehand agreed to go to Texas, to spend the holiday with them this particular year. He was loathe to cancel this prior commitment since he was close to his parents and felt he ought not to break a promise to them. His regret of course was that it necessitated the end of the daily streak of fucking to impregnate Chloe.

He voiced his concern that there would be a four day break where they would not be able to fuck. From his point of view this would disrupt the careful and meticulous routine established by them for the purpose of getting Chloe pregnant. They had up to this point not missed a day of fucking since she threw away her pills. However as Chloe by this time believed herself to be pregnant, she just slyly smiled and replied:

"Not to worry Randy we still have plenty of time and you must admit the effort is lots of fun. However, I must insist that we abandon the 'quickies' that are outdoors. It is now truly chilly and nippy and my poor bummy cannot tolerate the necessary exposure to the frosty Minnesota air."

The next day, the clinical exam confirmed that Chloe was indeed pregnant and was due mid July. Chloe was jubilant and could not wait to inform Randy. However, she did not want to tell him over the telephone. So, she resolved to tell him on Sunday at the airport, where she arranged to greet him on his return from Texas. Conveniently he would arrive about half an hour after Charlotte would re-board her plane to continue her flight to Germany after her two hour layover in Minneapolis.

Although Charlotte was readily recognizable in public, the paparazzi did not constantly hound her. As a result and because of Chloe's own connections with the airport, the girls were able beforehand to schedule a private greeting. The airport security was able to escort them relatively free of fans and gawkers to a secluded VIP spot in one of the luxury exclusive airport bars where they were not bothered by other patrons. When seated and having already exchanged greeting pleasantries, Charlotte noted that Chloe had ordered a non alcoholic drink, and so she inquired: