Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 16

Story Info
Chloe's wedding.
7.3k words
4.71
36k
8

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When William Scott Hamilton was one week old, Randy reached a decision about where his life was going. It dawned on him that it was truly illogical for him to deliberately impregnate Chloe without marrying her. It was especially illogical considering that he could not think of any downsides to marrying her while there was a plethora of upsides. He came to realize that his previous belief of monogamy in marriage was just pure bull shit on his part considering what his values and outlook on life truly were.

First of all he felt that in addition to being the most gorgeous looking girl he ever had met, she had become the sexiest and most adventurous female he was ever likely to encounter. She had consistently maintained a 4.0 GPA in the demanding aerospace engineering course despite the fact she was pregnant during the last six months of her sophomore year at UM. She was obviously going to graduate with flying colors and will have unlimited prestigious high paying jobs to choose from after finishing her schooling. And to top it all, she is the mother of his son (there was no doubt about that without even resorting to DNA testing- his son clearly bore undeniable Hamilton features).

Randy realized that the most remarkable and lovable aspect to Chloe's character was that she was unpretentious and not vain about her assets. She actually did not consider herself a beauty when she first met Randy. She had to reconsider such self assessment by the reaction all her sex partners had to her, but still she maintained a modest demeanor. What else could he possibly want in a wife? No Chloe was perfect for him it would be absolutely idiotic for him to lose her.

Combined with all those thoughts he had to admit he was deeply in love with her and had been so within a few months after getting to know her. With those thoughts in his mind, the next day when he has sitting with Chloe on her sofa in her apartment, he proposed to her.

"Are you serious?" reacted Chloe. "Please don't joke about this; it is too cruel to tease me like this."

"Of course I am serious. I love you. You are perfect for me. I can not imagine a better woman for me than you."

"But I am a slut and a whore. You have even called me that on occasion."

"Oh Chloe you know I am teasing when I say that- I actually mean it to be endearing to indicate how much I enjoy you. I forbid you to think of yourself in such disparaging terms. You are a gorgeous and an attractive woman with a healthy sexual appetite who is not afraid to explore her passions. Such an attitude can not be lauded enough."

"But aren't you jealous of the other men I have made love to? I have to admit that I do enjoy immensely such varied sex and I think it would now be too confining for me to restrict myself to a monogamous relationship. I am not sure I can now promise that I would want an exclusive relationship although I do love you very much"

"Considering that I was your sex tutor that introduced you to multiple sex partners, it would be hypocritical of me to begrudge you from enjoying other sex partners, male or female for that matter. Besides as your husband my first priority and duty is to make you happy. Nothing would make you happier then the ability to engage in a rich and full sex life. All I ask is that you are normally on birth control and when we wish to have children and you go off birth control, then only my cock can enter your pussy until you become pregnant. Our children must be our children. My parents are a great role model for our marriage and I do intend that we become full members of the Texas Love Ranch."

"Oh you say such sweet words big boy. In that case Randy, I would be honored to be your wife."

All of sudden Chloe stood up and said, "Here Randy please have some milk, my tits are too sore" and she pulled an engorged boob out of her maternity bra and placed it to his lips. Startled though he was, he, nevertheless, automatically opened his mouth and started suckling on the offered nipple. Chloe smiled and murmured, "Oh that feels so good. My tits sure are full and sore and baby Scott doesn't seem to be hungry right now."

Randy's first taste of breast milk proved to be an unexpected pleasure. Her milk was warm and sweet reminding Randy of the taste of evaporated milk although saltier. As he continued sucking and in-taking her milk, Randy became extremely aroused. After also sucking her other boob and slurping a generous amount of Chloe's milk, he grabbed her and flung her on her back on the sofa. He pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. He undid his pants and briefs and without further ado penetrated her vagina with his now solidly stiff cock. Oblivious to her doctor's advice to refrain from intercourse for at least one month after birth, Chloe was grunting with pleasure as she received his thrusts. Her hips moved automatically in sync with him. It did not take too long before he was flooding her pussy with his sperm.

At the first sensation of his cum in her, Chloe hissed and expelled a deep breath and sighed, "Oh my, Randy- that was delicious." Mindful that it was not the kind of intense orgasm she usually enjoyed and experienced, nonetheless, this fucking did soothe and calm her nerves and released her anxieties that had been building up within her since the birth of her child. Thus she gratefully and sincerely added, "Oh thank you, thank you Randy, you sure know how to take care of your woman."

As Randy smiled, baby Scott woke up and started crying for his mother. Chloe picked him up from his crib and proceeded to feed him while sitting on the same couch that she and Randy had just finished fucking. Despite Randy's previous sucking, Chloe's tits were not drained as she had plenty of enough milk left to satisfy her son. As she was nursing her child, Chloe said:

"You know Randy, I am not ashamed nor am I disgusted with myself. But I am cognizant of my reputation as a slut and a whore. I know my gang bang with the football ream has become common knowledge throughout the campus. I suspect even some of my professors know about it, but at least that has not had any effect on how they treat me and evaluate my academic work. As a result I have been shunned, and I have developed no friends. I have heard that I am referred to as the quarterback's whore so no one will have anything to do with me. Consequently I have no one I can possibly invite to my wedding except my family, but I am afraid to do even that should they become aware of my sexual lifestyle. I suppose because I am a slut and a whore I have no right to expect a traditional wedding such as I had faintly hoped for since I was a little girl. But damn it I would still like to have some sort of ceremony to mark what I know would be the happiest day of my life."

Randy slipped beside her and wrapped his arms around her saying, "Hush my sweet Chloe. I told you that I will not have you running yourself down like that. Let me think about it. I am sure I can come up with something."

So two days later when Randy met with Chloe and their son, Randy was able to tell her:

"Well Chloe I believe I have a solution that should please you. First of all I would concede that all of our everyday acquaintances would not be suitable guests for our nuptials. They, no doubt, are judgmental about our sexual activities and would be snickering and sneering behind our backs. Similarly your parents would not approve of our sex life but then it is not their concern and they need not know. So I contacted my parents who suggested that we celebrate our wedding at the Texas Love Ranch. Our guest list can be drawn from the club whose members would genuinely and sincerely be joyful of our union. We can choose the members we've met and enjoyed at last year's orgy. My parents would be able to recommend all the members they know who are fun to be with."

"I am truly interested tell me more" urged Chloe.

"We can book the ranch for the last Wednesday in August. The club is prepared to waive the 50 guest limit for a regular orgy and allow us up to 100 guests. There are several members who are authorized to officiate marriages in Texas including, I kid you not, an Episcopalian bishop and a Catholic priest."

"Wow" giggled Chloe, "Let's go for the bishop. My secret desire has always been for a high class and elite wedding."

"Done", replied Randy. "The good bishop obviously has a secret life apart from his regular clerical duties and he appreciates the club and its members for keeping such life secret. The club and its members of course are discreet for mutual benefit and the bishop values such confidentially. So I'm sure the bishop will have no problem in granting the favor of marrying us.

"Speaking of confidentiality the club will supply a membership list with pictures so we can choose our guests. However the list does not contain contact info as the club will handle the invitations after we have indicated who we wish to invite. Contact info amongst members can only be shared by mutual consent. That is why I think you are the only member who can get in touch with Charlotte Thornton directly on your own"

Chloe replied, "Yes we have become quite good friends during the past year. I like to ask her to be my maid of honor and I hope she can accept. Also I would like to have for my bridesmaids, my daisy chain playmates Scarlett, Priscilla, Kim, Janet and Caroline. Oh yes I think this is the perfect way to celebrate our wedding."

Randy went on to describe all other details that could be planned for the ceremony and concluded: "My parents won't be guests. Although they obviously are very liberal in their sexual outlook they draw the line on incest which they consider taboo. However as they do live in Dallas they would be pleased to baby-sit their grandson while we are celebrating our wedding."

"Oh perfect that is a worry taken care off. I'll just pump my breasts into bottles so they can feed Scott while we are at the ranch."

"By the way, my parents told me that their wedding gift to us will be 5 years full membership to the Texas Love Ranch plus paid up passes good for 20 orgies at the ranch. All we have to do is get to Dallas whenever we can indulge. Incidentally, it might interest you to know that John William St Clair, one of the owners of the club, proposed to make you a life time member of the club but the other owners refused on the grounds of setting a dangerous precedence. However the owners did allow to you, just like Charlotte Thornton, to have the right of first refusal to every orgy. Since we are to marry under the auspices of the club, the owners gave me the same privilege as long as I stay married to you. In addition the club will provide for a honeymoon from Thursday to Sunday at one of the finest Dallas hotel; which happens to be partly owned by Mr St Clair. The club also says they will have a special treat for our honeymoon which they'll let us know about in a few days."

"And you scoffed at my fucking Mr St Clair! I daresay that your parents' wedding gift is not a typical parental wedding gift but of course for us I guess it is appropriate," giggled Chloe. "My parents will probably come up with something more mundane by way of a present, but I think they will be happy to learn we will marry, and that I will not be a single mother. Given the circumstances I know that they will accept that we will get married privately out of state without their presence, and of course they need not know how private our wedding will really be."

After some more negotiations with Randy's parents and the club the Wedding plans were set. The guests were chosen and notified. Charlotte Thornton did accept to be the maid of honor and all five Daisy Chain players were able to accept acting as Chloe's bridesmaids. At Chloe's suggestion John William St Clair was pleased to act as Randy's best man. The other activities were agreed to and the wedding plans were finalized.

Finally the big day arrived and Randy and Chloe along with baby Scott boarded the plane to Dallas. Apart from necessaries and certain items in their carry-on bag, the only one piece luggage they took, contained the baby clothes, diapers and bottles of expressed breast milk. They arrived at Dallas at about a quarter to noon and met Randy's parents. His parents took Scott and the baby paraphernalia and promised to only feed him breast milk. Randy's parents advised that one of them will come to the honeymoon hotel on Friday and Saturday mornings to pick up new bottles of freshly expressed Chloe's breast milk. Randy's parents wished them good fortune on their marriage. Randy's mother, Rochelle, gave Chloe her bridal veil to wear at the wedding which she and her own mother had worn at their respective weddings. Chloe could not help but smile, musing that this wedding would be radically different from the previous weddings this bridal veil had played a part in.

As Randy's parents left, they then met as previously arranged, with Charlotte Thornton, who had arrived by private jet from LA. One of the perks that Charlotte had obtained for winning the Oscar was that private jet service was available from various studios and film producers for her use at virtually her beck and call. The plan was that Charlotte would accompany Randy and Chloe on the same limo ride to the ranch. Chloe and Charlotte hugged each other and Chloe introduced Charlotte to Randy. They stored their sparse luggage and boarded the limo for the ride to the ranch. Chloe noticed that coincidentally, their driver was again the same one that drove them at the orgy the year previously, and she gave him a friendly wave. Chloe wandered if he had remembered them, but of course the driver had no problem in remembering Chloe, and he winked at her and proceeded to drive the limo exiting the airport. Charlotte started the conversation with:

"Congratulations you two. You sure make a handsome couple."

"Thank you Charlotte. I am so glad you could accept to be my maid of honor. I am truly honored."

"Apparently I may be something more. The club has advised me that it is possible that I might be invited to join you two on your three day honeymoon at a certain Dallas hotel. Do you think you can enlighten me?"

Chloe smiled as she replied, "The club has informed us that after Randy and I retire to a certain special room at the ranch to officially consummate our marriage, the club plans for the entertainment of the guests a contest. As the policy of the club is only to have female winners for the club games, this contest will have only two female contestants. Now the club did not reveal the details of the contest but asked us if we were willing to act as the prize to the winner. In other words if we were willing, we would have a female to share our honeymoon as a threesome. I must confess that it took only a nano second for Randy and I to accept this proposal."

Charlotte laughed and asked, "And how am I involved in this, although I can guess?"

Chloe replied, "It is also the policy of the club that there is no coercion in any sexual activity so we were asked which two of our guests we would like to compete. We were also asked to name some alternatives in case either or both of our chosen ones could not or were unwilling to contest. You were my first pick and I might add the choice was made in less than a nano second as well."

Charlotte giggled, "I am truly flattered and actually excited. I have booked the time off so I will easily accept and of course within a nano second as well."

Chloe cautioned, "Ah yes the prize might be enticing but you do not know what you have to do to win. You might find the game or contest revolting and unpalatable. You might not want to participate."

"Nonsense! I can not imagine any game or contest that the club would devise that I would not be down for. Perhaps I would refuse a severe BDSM game, but since there is only a tiny minority of our members into that shit, I do not believe the club would select that. So who did you choose as my opponent?"

"Scarlett, one of my Daisy Chain players."

"You mean 'fart in your face' Scarlett?"

"The one and only."

"Well, if she does beat me, have you warned Randy of her tendencies?"

Randy for the first time spoke, "Chloe did tell me all about Scarlett and I approved of the choice. A little flatulence, global warming notwithstanding, never hurt anyone. When I am fucking a lady who then breaks wind, I see that as a sign that she truly loves my fucking. Obviously, the inclination of the lady is not to fart to avoid embarrassment, so that if she does, then it can only mean my love making has overwhelmed her. I take pride in such accomplishment."

The girls burst out laughing and then Chloe pretended to pout, "I can't really complain of your fucking, but I can't recall of having farted recently. I am positive I never farted during all the time I was pregnant. Have you been holding out on me? Am I missing something?"

"Oh no Chloe! I did not mean to imply that farting was the only sign of a great fuck. I can say with full confidence that you are the sexiest woman I've ever fucked. You have certainly inspired me to be the best lover that I can be. Unless you are adept at faking orgasms, I seem to have satisfactorily satisfied you."

"Oh Randy you sure have satisfied me every time. But I don't wish you to have any doubt. Perhaps I can fart for you the next time we fuck on our wedding night!"

"Oh Chloe when you break out singing while we are fucking, that is a better indicator of satisfaction than farting."

Now Charlotte jumped in, "You know as far as I can tell, I've never farted when I've fucked either. If I do win the contest perhaps I can fart for you Randy."

Randy pulled out his white handkerchief and started waving it, saying, "I'm waving the white flag. I surrender. I declare that farting is not essential to successful fucking. Let's talk about something else."

Charlotte giggled: "OK no more farting allusions. So please tell me who else you named as alternatives in case Scarlett can not compete?"

Chloe replied, "Well to tell the truth you were my only choice. Randy did not have any preferences either. So we told the club that all other female guests were acceptable we would be happy with anyone. The club insisted that we must at least choose a primary opponent to you. So I picked Scarlett, remembering that when she did fart in my face she turned a very beet red so embarrassed was she. Her red face dramatically contrasted with her red hair as well as her pubic hair. It was indeed an intoxicating sight to behold. I figured then that if she did indeed beat you, then maybe she will fart again. Such possibility would be compensation for my disappointment of you not winning."

Both Randy and Charlotte laughed so hard that tears were flowing down their cheeks. They both protested, "Please Chloe we agreed to no more fart stories."

"OK! Besides Charlotte, I am confident you will beat out Scarlett after all you must be at least twenty years younger than her. I imagine stamina will be a factor in the club's game. So I anticipate you being our third in our honeymoon and I can't wait. By the way Randy is in awe of you but he has never seen any of your movies not even the one you won the Oscar for.

Randy slightly blushed as he interjected, "Yes I plead guilty Ms Thornton but I am deeply honored that you are friends with Chloe and I hope to become your friend as well."

Charlotte mischievously replied, "Oh Mr Hamilton I'm sure we will become friends. Now since it is quite possible that I'll be sucking your cock and you will be fucking me in the very near future perhaps we need not be so formal in addressing each other. What do you say?"

Randy smiled as he discerned the reason that Chloe and Charlotte had become fast friends. They shared a sense of sardonic humor and shared an aggressive sexual attitude not found in too many females. They were fully confident of themselves so they were able to ward off disapproval. So he replied, "Of course Charlotte. I just did not want to appear forward and presumptuous."

12