Chloe's Such a Naughty Wife

Story Info
Chloe being naughty again, this time at the beach!
1.3k words
4.08
59.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when Chloe and I were at the beach enjoying the sun, sand and water. I was lying in the sand dunes about 15 yards from the beach where Chloe was playing in the water about thigh deep in her tiny little string bikini. She frolicked about with her tan skin shimmering from the oil that I rubbed on her earlier. Her natural breasts bounced with her curvy hips as she moved about, finally settling on her knees in the water with her chest exposed to the sun. Her taut nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her bikini, which was sheer now that it was wet.

If you haven't read about Chloe before or met her in person, let me tell you more about this naughty little minx. She is a beautiful brunette with big blue eyes and big full lips that you could suck and kiss all night. She has curves in all the right places on her 5'7" frame with luscious D titties topped with pink nipples and a nice curvy, juicy ass. She is shy at first, but once she gets going she is a sexual predator. She loves to play and tease men and boys to their exploding point and loves to finish them off or let them finish off on her.

So there she is in her sheer bikini on her knees in the water when I noticed a naughty little grin on Chloe's face. I recognized that sexy look from previous encounters and knew Chloe was up to her temptuous tricks again. I lifted up a bit from the dunes and there to the right of her was a man with his dick bulging from the front of his swimsuit as he watched Chloe teasing him. It was obvious that she saw him as he was only about10 feet from her. She continued to smile and tease, dripping water down her cleavage and feeling on her oily tan body. His bulge had become very large and I am sure Chloe was getting very wet.

As I watched Chloe teasing this man from the dunes, I was caught off guard by a smack on the back of my head. It was my buddy Ted. He was fishing the beach and saw us from a far and thought he would come by and say Hello. Ted has seen Chloe pretty wasted and in rare form on a few occasions and knew what a naughty little wife she was. He noticed Chloe in the water and asked if she had a few. It was obvious Ted knew that Chloe liked to get a little freaky after a few drinks so I pulled out the Tequila we had and shared a shot or two with my friend.

Before we knew it, Chloe was standing between us dripping wet from head to toe asking "Where is my drink?"

I gave Chloe another shot. As she giggled and drank it, Ted and I were looking her voluptuous body up and down. She backed up into Ted forcing him to wrap his arms around her as she finished the shot. I smiled and gave him the nod that it was okay that my semi nude wife was in his arms giggling and wasted. He took advantage of the opportunity and didn't waste any time sliding his hands all over Chloe's oily body. I stood in front of her and began to do the same. Things speed up as I stood kissing and squeezing on Chloe from the front as Ted was rubbing his hands all over her tits and ass from behind. She gave me her little devilish smile as I noticed her grinding her ass on what I could only assume was Ted's hard dick. We continued our feast on Chloe as we rotated her from front to back between us, pawing at her large bouncing breasts and reaching into to her tiny bottoms to feel her warm wet pussy. She continued to grind on us and rubbed our cocks through our board shorts. We were both at full attention when I noticed Chloe pull Ted's cock out, bend over, and begin to feverishly suck it. Her beautiful round ass with tiny little string tan lines were staring right at me. I had to stick my face in her juicy ass and get a taste of my sweet little pussy. She was really enjoying herself as Ted fucked her face while I was sucking on her hot pussy. She was moaning loudly and filled the sea breeze with sounds of sex. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to feel Chloe's pussy lips wrapped around my cock. She was on all fours while sucking and stroking Ted as I slowly put my dick in her hot pussy. She was so tight and wet from being a naughty girl. I instantly was banging away at her as she sucked Ted off. Chloe's pussy was being pounded in the dunes and we all became lost by her sexual appetite. That's when things really escalated quickly!

I took a step back and turned to grab water from the cooler when I saw two young men standing about 5 feet away jerking themselves in the dunes while watching Chloe take two hard cocks. I guess they heard her moaning in the dunes. Chloe saw them as they moved closer and instantly turned to the boys and asked if they were enjoying themselves. She saw their tempo and hard dicks as they stroked themselves to her and knew the answer. They asked if they could touch as they moved in towards Chloe. She said "Of course" in her sexy "I am getting some cock" voice. The two reached out to her and both began to squeeze her tits and ass as Ted and I continued our uncontrollable pace. We fucked, sucked and licked Chloe until she was multiorgasmic. While she was sucking and fucking, her pussy was gushing on my cock and balls. As I banged on her pussy, her juices began dripping down her legs from being such a naughty little wife. The two younger guys continued stroking, with a little help from Chloe, as they continued to enjoy groping her from head to toe. The four men, all at Chloe's beckoning sexual call, were getting ready to give the little cum slut what she wanted. She lifted off Ted's dick for the first time and asked us to please cum all over her.

That was all the four of us needed to hear. Make that five, as the gentleman from the water that Chloe had teased earlier, made his way over, stroking his dick. Ted began to cum in Chloe's mouth immediately. She lifted up a little as I began to cum with my dick up inside her hot wet pussy. Ted and I moved out of the way. Cum was dripping from her mouth and pussy. Chloe was so hot and turned on. Then the two boys busted on Chloe at the same time spraying cum all over Chloe's writhing body. She was covered with cum all over her titties and dripping down her tight little belly. About that time, unexpectedly, the stranger from the water walked up to Chloe and stuck his dick in her mouth without a word. Chloe, covered and dripping with cum, looked up at him with surprise and then realized it was the man she was teasing earlier. She then reached up and stroked his cock while sucking his head. She worked up and down his cock and balls tickling them with her fingers, lips and tongue. Chloe felt his body tense as she was working his dick. Before she could ask, he blasted a huge load of cum all over her face and body. Chloe sat on her knees coated and dripping in the cum of five men that lusted for her. It was her first ever experience with more than two cocks and she loved every dirty, slutty minute of it!