Chocolate and Caramel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,905 Followers

The local paper did a little spread on us, Taking a picture of the whole group in their uniforms, the trophies held in their hands. Suddenly I had people calling wanting to join and find out our fees. I hurt some feelings when I said it was something I did for the neighborhood kids and was just a hobby. I had to promise if I did open a studio I would let them know.

Rosalita urged me to do it.

"It would do a lot of good, think of the positive influence it would have. We need that right now."

She was right. It was 1985 by then, and the drug presence was becoming more prominent. We were pretty much left alone, but it was getting bad in Mexico City and other urban areas.

Josh was getting taller, filling out. He was going to be over six feet, I was sure. He was hitting the weights, and at almost twelve, he was doing ninth grade level work in the school. I could see him going to college early.

I did strike a deal with Diego, and worked out one day a week with his wrestlers, teaching moves that would serve them well in the ring. His fighters started winning a lot more, and though they tried to keep it quiet, others figured it out and tried to hire me away. I stayed with Diego, this was a hobby and he was my friend.

I returned to the ring two months later, talked into it by Diego, Rosalita, and my whole extended family. It was a benefit for the medical clinic Gail volunteered at, and they needed the money.

I would wrestle anyone who challenged me for fifteen hundred U.S., proceeds going to the clinic. The local paper pushed it hard, and a few Mexico City papers mentioned it in their sports section.

The city I lived in was Delgado, and so I became known as the Delgado Gringo, civic pride being a big thing in these little towns. Tia made me a new mask, American colors on one side, Mexican on the other, with the yellow star still in the middle.

At first there weren't any takers, and I was just about to tell Diego I would just do it as an exhibition to sell more tickets, when the most prominent wrestler in Mexico City, The Hawk, accepted the challenge, to 'teach those arrogant gringos' a lesson. Response was so great they had to change the venue to a soccer field in Mexico City.

I did my research, watching films of his matches going back a year. it was apparent to me he had a deeper background than wrestling. A few inquiries later, I found out he was a black belt in judo, no one knew how high. I was going to have to be very careful. This one could kick my ass if I wasn't on my toes. And if he won, he got to keep the money. Since I put the money up, I had a lot to lose.

The crowd was almost seven thousand. The prerunners to jumbotrons had been set up at strategic places so the crowd could get a good view. Every TV station in the area was there to cover it, as well as the newspapers. A radio station was going to broadcast a running commentary. For the first time, I was nervous.

Rosalita and Gail kept me calmed down until it was time. We were the main event.

We went out before The Hawk, being considered the challenger. The town band was there, playing El Dugeullo, No Quarter in English, and we were proceeded out by my dojo, carrying our flag, the Mexican flag, the American flag, the flag of our local province, and the city flag, while the band played. I came out behind the band, with Gail on one arm, and Rosalita on the other, followed by Diego and Josh, who were my corner men. It was quite an entrance. The crowd ate it up. Just before I went into the ring, Rosalita gave me an intense kiss.

"Go on, Tlaloc, bring down thunder and shake the earth."

One of the TV stations caught the whole exchange and the crowd yelled their approval.

His entrance wasn't quite as lavish, and the effect was much less. He was already pissed off.

It was brutal. I knew from the first blow he was going for knockout instead of submission. Neither of us could gain advantage. I wanted to drag it out to wear him down. He was listed at two eighty, and I could tell despite his muscles he was used to having one too many tacos at lunch.

So I ran him, weaving in and out, striking, kicking, clinching, although I tried to stay away from that, Judo was a strong grappling art. I had a five inch reach on him, and I tried to use it.

I almost lost in the third round, he caught me with a roundhouse kick that bounced me off the ropes and right back into his fists. I was saved by the bell.

While Josh was trying to get the cobwebs out of my head, Diego was deconstructing the round.

"He almost got you, miho, watch his legs. He's running out of steam, so he's gonna push to finish it before he gets too tired and makes a bad mistake. Use your reach, and go to your left. He's not as good on that side. Remember, watch his legs."

He was right, he kept trying to bull me into the ropes and grapple me. I stayed in the center of the ring as much as possible, jabbing and kicking.

With thirty seconds left, I caught him with a front kick right in the mouth. He went into the ropes, expecting me to follow in. I didn't, and when he bounced back I dropped and hooked his ankle, bringing him down. In a surprise move, because I had been avoiding it all night, I rolled him up and had his arm locked before he could regroup. The match was over, submit or I broke his elbow or dislocated his shoulder. He was smart enough to know it, and slapped the canvas, the sign of submission.

It was all I could do to get up, but I staggered to my feet. He lay there for a second, before I reached down and offered my hand. After a few seconds he took it, and I helped him to his feet.

After the announcement, he shook my hand, and held my arm up. I hugged him and told him never again. He grinned and said "you got that right", and we both limped out of the ring.

My little town celebrated all night. One of their own, a giantkiller.

We got interviewed by the papers, radio, and television. The fight was broadcast before every lucha libre program for three weeks. It got embarrassing. Suddenly everyone was calling me Tlaloc, having heard Rosalita on television.

Rosalita choose that night to become intimate.

No pain no gain got a whole new meaning.

................................................

I drove her home that night. She would be alone, Angel was staying with Diego, his daughter was her age and they had become fast friends.

We sat in the Cherokee, talking about the fight, and life in general. She reached for the door and I thought the night was over.

"Walk me in, please?"

Her house was small, almost spartan. I didn't know what she did exactly, but it was obvious there wasn't a lot of money for extras.

She had family pictures on the wall, and one separate section just for Angel. There was a large one of her in her uniform, and the newspaper photo of her with her trophies. The actual trophies sat on a shelf beneath the pictures. I was surprised to see two of me, one taken while she and I were sitting on the patio of my house, and one of me in my lucha libre mask.

She brewed a pot of the strong coffee they favored and I had become addicted to, and we sat on her sofa.

The distance between us closed gradually until we were snuggled together, kissing.

She stood, reached down to me.

"Come."

We went to her bedroom. She stopped turned to me, and kissed me fiercely, then stepped back.

She pulled the drawstring on her blouse, shaking it off her shoulders, showing her white bra. The skirt came next, until both garments were on the floor. She turned her back to me.

"Unhook me."

My hands were actually shaking as her bra came off. I stood, admiring her toned back, the delicate curve of her spine down to her deliciously shaped bottom. Still with her back to me, she wriggled out of her panties. Stepping out, she turned, dropping the bra. Her breasts were small, firm, enticing. Her bottom was covered by a lush bush, a riot of black, silky hair. Pale pink lips peeked out, a testament to her arousal.

Her skin was the color of rich caramel. And she did indeed looked good enough to eat.

I was so moved by her beauty I just stood there, until she got impatient and started tugging my tee shirt up. Snapping out of my daze, it didn't take me long to lose my clothes.

Because I was so sore, we went slow and easy. Of average size, I was amazed of how tight she was. She told me later she hadn't been with a man for three years, the only relief she had came from her fingers and the handle of her hair brush.

Emotion and lust took over, and I ignored my pain. Soon we were pounding together in want and need, reaching our mutual climax within seconds of each other.

We relaxed together for a few minutes before she snuggled to me and giggled.

"Thank you, Tlaloc, I really did feel the earth move."

"You're welcome, my Chalchiuhtlicue, thank you for welcoming me into your wet center."

I couldn't see her face in the dark, but I felt her stiffen for a second, before she hugged me tightly. Chalchiuhtlicue was the Aztec goddess of lakes and water, and mate to Tlaloc.

We made love twice more, later that night and first thing in the morning.

I had never seen her smile so much, as she made us a breakfast of rich coffee and fresh fruit. I drove her to pick up Angel and bring them to lunch.

Angel sat in the back and grinned at us, and the smiles, knowing looks, and downright smirks on the faces of the ladies present at lunch was enough to make me consider running. All that held me there was the death grip Rosalita had on my hand.

.................................................

I had forgotten how great it was to be in love. Rosie and Angel practically lived with us. Angel had decided she liked Josh more as a potential brother than boyfriend, and they were almost always together. He was fine tuning her English, to the point where she was better than Rosie.

We went out as a family once a week, and Rosie and I had date night on Saturdays. Angel stayed at my house those nights.

I was in love, she was in love. I proposed. She turned me down.

I was so shocked I couldn't speak for awhile. When I finally calmed down and she stopped crying, I asked her why.

"I'm not a good match for you. You're an important man in this town. I don't know how much wealth you have, but I know it's a good bit. You need a woman of breeding, someone to match your stature, not a poor country girl who can barely read and write. I'm old[she was twenty seven], I can't give you a lot of children. I have nothing to offer."

Every time I got comfortable in that country, I would find myself getting a shock.

I held her face with both my hands, forcing her to look at me.

"Rosie, baby, look at me. I don't care if you have no money. I don't care if you're a country girl. You're the one I want. I love you and only you. And you have more breeding in your little finger than those pretenders in town do in their whole body. As for children, you've already given me a perfect daughter, it would be unseemly to want more than that."

"Say you'll join with me, Chalchiuhtlicue, or the earth will shake with the force of my tears."

She started crying uncontrollable, but managed to stutter out a yes. I had already bought a ring, and had it sized. At Sunday lunch the next day, she didn't say a word, just held her hand out. I was kissed by the ladies, had my hand shook by the men.

She was, of course, Catholic, and the wedding was held in the local chapel, after a six month engagement. A lot of her family came. Josh had never seen so many kids his age, and all of them were about to be cousins. The wedding went off without a hitch, and I heard the party lasted two days. We weren't there, we were off to our honeymoon. We were gone two weeks, to Cancun, then we came back, picked up Josh and Angel, and went home.

The invasion of illegals hadn't started yet, and my family viewed her as exotic. Her natural beauty and charm put them at ease fairly quickly. Mom fell in love with her. She pulled me aside, grinning.

"Damn, honey, what have you got against white girls? You improved over your last one, and I don't mean that in an insulting way. This girl has class, she's probably too good for you."

It was summer vacation for the kids, and when we went back to Mexico. Josh and Angel stayed behind. My Mom practically begged Rosie to let them stay.

"I'm getting old, and I've never had much time with Josh, and I'd like to get to know my new granddaughter better. Just a week or two, please? It'll be good for Angel, help get her acclimated for when you move back."

We had talked that over before we got married. I had been plant manager for almost two years. I had only committed to five, and at the end of the term we were going to pass management to locals. My old plant manager was retiring in two more years, and I had been assured the job was mine when that happened. I though she would be more reticent. She surprised me.

"I can't wait to start our new life together. My family doesn't live close, I moved here with my first husband. I've got some good friends, but none are as important as my new family. It will be much better for Angel. If we stay here she is pretty limited in what she can do with her life."

She was right, and what she wasn't saying was she wanted her out of the area. Drugs were becoming more and more of a problem, the cartels were pretty much established and expanding their territories, occasionally disputing the borders. The conflicts were bloody, and many locals were caught in the middle.

They were taking over local governments, corrupting the cops with drugs and money.

I had about six months left before we were moving back to the states when the local alcalde paid me a visit.

We always tried to maintain good relations with the government, so when he dropped by for an unscheduled visit, I thought nothing of it.

Newly elected, I hadn't had a chance to meet him. The conversation shocked me.

After exchanging pleasantries, he got down to business.

"My 'party' has looked over the needs of the community, and unfortunately, we're going to have to increase your taxes and fees by twenty five per cent."

I was troubled. Part of the deal for us coming to the area was guarantees over these things. I couldn't understand why he wanted to violate the agreement.

"Sir, you have the advantage. Does the city council agree with this?"

He waved his hand dismissively.

"There was no need to bother them with petty details. The tax will be paid monthly, directly to me. I will disburse it as I see the need."

I held his gaze until he dropped his head.

"I'll have to think about this, present it to my superiors. It will take a few days to get you an answer."

"The first of the month is in three days. I expect to collect the tax at that time, regardless of what your people say. You have no choice if you want to keep operating. It would be a shame if the workers went on strike, or electrical service were interrupted for days while repairs were made. I'm sure the tax isn't worth the aggravation of fighting it."

He had a sneer on his face. I stood up.

"Out! Right now."

He rose unhurriedly.

"Think about it carefully. It would be a shame if the clinic had to close, or the road to your house were closed for repair indefinitely. And your lovely family, your new wife, take care of them. These are troubling times."

I had him jammed up against my office wall, my arm over his throat, before he knew what was happening. I was eye to eye with him.

"Listen carefully, alcalde. If the first hair is knocked out of place on my wife and family, I will hold you personally responsible. As you say, these are troubling times. It would be a shame to involve the federales in such a small squabble, don't you agree?"

There was naked fear in his eyes. He knew scrutiny from the federal government would not bode well. He tried to save face.

"Let me talk to my advisors, perhaps we can reduce the tax a bit."

"Understand me, this company will not pay a dime you try to extort from us. If you push us, we'll simply close and go elsewhere. To be honest, orders are dwindling, so it wouldn't take much. Think about it. And, alcade, never speak of my family again. Do you understand?"

He rushed out of the office. I followed him out to his car. His driver was Carlos. Figures.

"You should choose your associates more carefully. alcalde." I was looking right at Carlos when I said it. His face turned dark, and he headed towards me.

"Stop" said the alcalde, "now is not the time."

He reluctantly got into the car and rove off. I went back to the office to think. Most of my team was already gone. Gail, myself, and two maintenance men were all that was left. Time to send them home.

I called the assistant manager in, and told him I would be taking a personal day tomorrow.

He was a man I trusted, so I told him about my conversation.

"This is very bad, 'Berto. Rumor has it his campaign was financed by Don Vittorio. What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to look into in the morning, start things rolling to protect ourselves."

He smiled for the first time during the conversation.

"Ah. Are you going to summon Tlaloc? Rain fire and death on his enemies?"

I just grinned.

"In a way."

I talked the whole situation over with the family.

Rosie and the family were shaken, except for Gail.

"Fuck them! I'm not hiding."

"I don't want you to hide. What I want you to do is be careful, a little more aware ofyour surroundings. Please?"

She agreed, and I went by the gym to talk to Diego. He heard me out, thinking.

"I hear you're thinking about taking up farming. You'll need workers."

He turned to his wrestlers, picking three.

"Juan, Tomas, Filipe, this is your new boss. Do a good job for him, I',m sure he'll pay you well."

He turned back to me.

"They start tomorrow. I'll need a little money, to make sure they have the right tools. You can trust them."

I gave Diego a check, noting it as training fees. He knew not to cash it locally. I wondered what caliber the hoes and shovels would be.

I went into Mexico City the next day, and called on a few suppliers, in case anyone was watching.

Then I found a public pay phone and made a collect call.

The Vice President of our company was surprised to hear from me. He was head of international business, and we knew each other slightly.

"What's up, Bobby? The phone lines down at the plant?"

As concisely as I could, I explained the situation. He was smart, not interrupting until I was through. We had plants in several volatile areas, and he had experience. At the end, I asked him what he wanted to do.

"Nothing. We have two days, I'll make a few calls, get things started. Be careful, Bobby, I've had a little experience with these things. If it comes down to it and we run out of time, pay the extortion. It'll give us some time. Someone will be along soon."

"Oh, you may want to get your family out soon. These people are well versed in terrorism, and how to get results. One of the quickest way is to attack the families."

Rosie had a fit, but in the end agreed. I surprised her and got visas for the Rodriguez family. They had been like family for years, and I didn't want them caught in the fallout. I was relieved when they all jumped at the chance. They had a daughter in America, and she was always asking them to come for a visit.

They left first, after announcing to the community that their daughter had sent them tickets. It happened all the time, and no one remarked on it.

Rosie, Gail, and her husband let it out they were going to visit a rural region farther south, to look at establishing another clinic. He didn't want to leave, but Gail was five months pregnant, and he wouldn't leave her in danger.

Instead of going south, they went north to Mexico City. They were on a plane in ninety minutes.

qhml1
qhml1
8,905 Followers