Chocolate Kisses 2: Pearl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, why not? Why not?

"Hi, I'm Bethany Rose Ewart, originally from Los Angeles. Evidently, my husband has a secret life that I knew nothing about. Has this really been going on since 1937?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Agnes Bozeman, from Eugene, Oregon. I've been here two years now... and I'm scared to death."

They talked and talked until Agnes saw an ensign waving at them.

"Crap, we've got to back... I'd like to talk to you later, if that's all right?"

"Yes, please. I'd like that, too."

"Bethany, dear, I'd like you to talk with Lieutenant Baker... if you're going to stay here with me you need to get clearance... who knows, it might even get you a job... remember how the store turned out?"

"If that's what you want... do you know what's it about?"

"Just some simple stuff... you know, are you a good American, stuff like that."

Two hours later, the lieutenant was finished and said he'd get back to her Monday, the 8th.

She never realized how complicated her simple life had been.

That evening, that so very late evening, they took a jeep and drove down to the beach on the west side of Oahu.

He stretched out on the beach blanket, looking at the stars in her eyes. "Bethany?"

"Yes, Jimmy?"

"We've come a long way from Venice, haven't we?"

There was no answer, at least one that he could hear. Instead, he felt her fingers touch his face and then he felt her lips touch his mouth and then he forgot everything else in the world except her.

He had arranged for a room to be available in the married officers' quarters but it was after one in the morning when they finally returned.

"I'm sorry it's not home but I'm afraid it will have to do until you decide what you want to do."

Later, lying on the bed, too hot for blankets, too hot for anything except touching fingers to fingers...

"They're coming, you know..."

"I know." She started to cry and soon her tears touched his face as he pulled her to him.

"It'll be all right, sweetheart. We've just got to see this through, that's all and pray to God that nobody gets hurt."

"Jimmy, you know that's not going to happen... somebody always gets hurt."

"I know." He cuddled her with both arms, kissing her tears away, kissing her, touching her, loving her and soon her sorrow was swept away, if only for a short time, by her passion for him, his passion for her.

Bringing Agnes to his house to meet his family... it was as gentle a letdown as he could think of. She had been dropping hints almost from the moment she became part of his team. He had thought of transferring her but decided against it. Somewhere else, she would be easy prey for someone else

Later, just before Saturday daybreak, he slid out from Bethany's arms, walked over to the window and just stared to the northwest.

The dragon was coming... they weren't ready, nobody wanted to listen and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

Damn it!

Next - Chapter 5: Saturday, December 6th

12