Chocolate Kisses Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released him and he rested his face against her pelvis, smiling, his fingers moving up to caress her breast.

"Come to me, John," she whispered as her body still trembled. "Come to me."

John moved up next to her, his face to hers. Kissing her, his cheek to hers, his left hand moving to her hair and teasing it as she had done his, he smiled. "Hi, baby. You OK?"

John moved onto his side, resting his head on her right breast; his left hand was between her thighs keeping her aroused. He felt more than saw her relax and her heartbeat gradually slowing.

"Liza..."

"Shhh, baby, just give me a minute... God, you are fantastic..."

He moved his hand up to her stomach and drawing circles around her belly button, he moved to take her left nipple into his mouth, using his tongue to bring it up and hard.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "oh, John, damn, you're good." She moved just a little, putting more of her breast within his mouth's reach.

His tongue swirled around her nipple and it became a welcoming feeling to his mouth. He sucked easily, just enough to elicit another deep moan from her.

He had seen women with the look of love in their eyes but this was the first time he saw that look for him.

"More... give me more..." she shifted on the bed. He decided it was time to love her completely.

He moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. She sat up and faced him and unzipped his trousers. Holding the sides, she pulled them down and he kicked them off.

Her eyes were fixated on his bulging erection, almost hidden by his underwear. Lying on her stomach, she reached out to touch it, the cloth still damp from her first time holding it.

Standing there, he feasted on her nakedness. He cherished her hips, so full of promise. He treasured her ass, so full of pleasure; he ran his hand over her back, the smoothness so exciting he almost came again.

This was going to be the beginning of a lifetime with her. Tonight, he would do his best to bring her such joy that she would remember it for the rest of her life.

Her desire for him glowed in her eyes; her wishes for love so entwined with his that nothing need be said.

Eliza reached out timidly, her hand finally touching him. It felt like a steel rod, now, much harder than in the kitchen.

"You want me, don't you, baby?"

Eliza let out a purring sound and nodded her head, writhing on her bed, still on her stomach. Her love, her lust controlled her actions, now and she realized how much bigger he was than that fool she had been living with.

Colored men with big cocks? What a myth! John was almost twice that idiot's size.

"I love you..." she whispered, "don't tease me, make love to me, John, please," her voice growing stronger and more demanding with each word. She wanted to have a real man for the first time in her life.

Eliza pulled down the waistband of his underwear, releasing him to her completely.

She stared at John's cock. 'My God,' she thought, 'there's no way...'

She touched it for the first time, skin to skin. She could see a little liquid coming from the tip of his cock and she thought for a moment to kneel down and take his perfect cock into her mouth until he could stand no more. But, no! She wanted him to come inside her, to feel that wonderful cock that now stared her in the face.

Eliza shifted on the bed, moving to middle and raised her arms to him. He crawled between her legs, seeking that warmth he had kissed just a moment ago. On his knees, he spread her legs gently apart and moved closer, finally reaching his quest. He rubbed his cock against her pussy, now open from his loving and with his left arm under her right knee, lowered himself slowly into her heat and then let go of her leg.

He could feel her stretching around him and he stopped several times, pulling back just an inch and then pushing down again. By the time he had completely reached his depth, she was almost screaming in his ear, calling upon God and the rest of the saints in her surprise.

He waited, as much for himself as her, enjoying the hot tightness surrounding him... his mouth moved to her breasts, licking each one in turn as he finally stirred within her and then she felt his slow withdrawal, feeling him leave until just the tip was still inside and then he moved back, dragging the edges of her lips with him.

"Oh, my God," she almost screamed again and her arms went around his back and she instinctively enclosed him with her legs, crossing them at the ankles.

Raising and lowering himself faster and faster, John soon was breathing hard as he heard her gasp his name and felt her fingers near his pounding cock as she touched herself.

She sounded like a moaning driver riding on a bumpy potholed road as he slammed into her even faster, desperately trying to keep from coming until she had at least one more time.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh..." she gasped over and over, bringing John closer and closer to the edge he was trying to avoid. Her hands began scratching his back and the sharp pain finally did it. His cock pulsated again and again, filling her with his hot creamy fluids. She had never been so fully loved, so deeply loved, so completely loved.

She came again, her pussy squeezing tightly on his cock, trapping it, forcing it empty.

Neither John nor Eliza could say anything, having neither the inclination nor the ability to speak. It had all been said already and as he rolled slightly to his right, she still clasped her legs around him and kept him in.

The next morning, they were still lying entwined together.

"A little noisy, last night..." James said, waiting for his coffee. Bethany almost spilled the coffee in his lap. "Whoa! Spill that here and there'll be some screaming, right here."

"It's all about you, isn't it?" She filled his cup and passed the sugar bowl. "Oh, I don't know..." she laughed. "It's the first time she's ever had a man who knew what he was doing."

"You're talking about John? OUR John? Well, there's more to him than meets the eye. God, I hope this works out.

"Bethany? John and I have been talking." He saw her flinch. Oh, great!

"Oh? What about?"

"I'd like to sell out and move away... far away... far away from all the stupidity here." How was she taking this? Did she even understand?

"Look... I want to move to Hawaii."

"Hawaii..." She sat down. "That's in the middle of the ocean!"

"Well, yeah. It is a bunch of islands. Listen, there are no laws stopping us from getting married. That is, if you still want to."

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do that for us, Bethany, I'd do that for us." He smiled. "It's going to take a little while, though. I've got a lot of stuff I got to sell and arrange to move.

"Are you in?" Not the most romantic of words but to the point, he thought. He already did romantic and that didn't turn out well.

"Liza, honey?" He rested his hand on her back as she lay facing him.

"What, John?" She began to feel tingly again. She moved her hand down between them, seeking him out.

"Have you ever thought about moving away from here? I don't mean to somewhere else in Los Angeles or even California, I mean just out of here altogether." There, he said it, what he and James had been discussing for the last week.

"What do you mean, John, out of here altogether?"

"Well, James and I have been thinking... and we came up with a plan, sort of." This wasn't coming out right, not at all.

"John, please, just tell me." She hated to wait.

"He and I want to get the hell out of here and move to Hawaii."

"You've got to be joking." Hawaii? Oh, my God! Hawaii!

"No, baby, I'm not. There's no law against us, all of us, getting married there. We could live as man and wife, openly, legally, have a real life together, raise a family. That is, if you want."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" She tensed, having said it out loud, hoping...

"Yes, I guess I am. Will you?" Finally, after all these years of loneliness, he offered his commitment to a woman for the first time in his life.

"Oh, yes, John, oh, yes." She reached down, gave him a gentle squeeze and opening her mouth, moved down to try what Bethany had told her about.

"Cake?"

Downstairs, the library was dimly lit by a single table lamp. Bethany sat on the sofa; James lay there with his head on her lap. She stroked his hair as she read love sonnets from Elizabeth Browning.

If thou must love me, let it be for nought

Except for love's sake only. Do not say

I love her for her smile her look her way

"Jimmy?" she asked.

"Mmmm?" He looked up at her serious, dark eyes. His hand came up and stroked her chocolate cheek.

"I want a baby," she said.

12