Chocolate Lover Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand moved to his balls, caressing them softly, moving them like a pair of dice in her hand. She let her hand move to the sensitive spot between his balls and ass and firmly stroked it. Rico moaned some more.

"This is incredible! Yeah, girl, suck it. Make my dick jump in your mouth all happy and shit!"

As Rico went off, telling her how good she was sucking his pole he felt the beginning urges of his climax approaching. His balls shrunk up and started to squeeze out the little swimmers that were going to go on a quick trip into never-never land. The tip of his prick swelled and danced in Michelle's mouth, trying to get all the stimulation it could at once. Her tongue was circling round and round the head, while her lips applied pressure to the shaft. She moved up and down slowly, from the base to the tip, almost having him exit her mouth before plunging down to the root again. She was so into the act that she barely heard him cussing his pleasure.

"Fuck, yeah! Suck that cock! Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah. Make me cum, suck my dick, shit! Suck it. Baby! Fuck!!"

His breathing increased as he came closer to orgasm, his excitement apparent to anyone walking by Michelle's door. You could hear him out in the hallway.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, yeah!! I'm gonna cum! Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh baby! Suck it, yeah! Faster. Make me cum, baby, yeah. Fuck!! Shit!! Damn!! Oh my God! I'm cummmminggggg! Swallow it all!! Yeah! Suck it down! Unnnnhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Michelle gagged a little as the first burst of jism hit the back of her throat, but as soon as she began swallowing she was able to keep up with the torrents of cum flowing from him. He pulsed twice, then thrice, and kept pumping it out. He must have let loose at least a quarter-cup of spunk.

"You are soooo sweet. I love the way you taste!" Michelle remarked letting his cock out of her mouth with a pop.

Michelle licked her lips and then slurped the remaining drops of cum from the tip of his dick. Her pussy was drenched; the crotch of her teddy was soaked. Her nipples were solid, hard as rocks. She was breathing just as heavily as he, with lust and desire.

"Please make me cum," she whimpered as Rico came to from his orgasm-induced stupor.

Rico tossed her onto her back on the bed and dove head first into her crotch, roughly unsnapping the teddy. He deeply inhaled the scent of her wanton lust, licking the material, sucking off her dew.

"Mmmm, you taste great so far. If this is what I've got to look forward to you may be stuck on your back for a long time, baby!!"

Her breasts heaved up and down. She tried to catch her breath, not wanting him to know that this was the first time any guy had ever gone down on her. But she wasn't sure exactly what to do. Leave her legs down and spread? Raise them high up in the air? Bend them at the knee and put her feet flat on the bed? She hoped that he would just position them the way he liked and think that she was being submissive.

Rico sensed Shelli shiver as he unsnapped her teddy and let the metal graze over her excited snatch. God, she was wet and ready for the fucking of her life. But first he wanted to make her cum, so the initial thrust of his stiff cock into her virgin canal wouldn't hurt so much. He took her legs and pushed them up towards her shoulders, spreading her sex wide. He gazed upon her beautiful mound, with its wisps of brown hair, hiding the cavern that lay below. Sticking out his tongue he teasingly licked from the bottom of her slit to the top, just letting Shelli get used to the sensation.

Shelli moaned in response to the first touches of tongue that her virginal cunt had ever felt. It was rapture, sheer bliss. She couldn't believe it could be so good. She felt her nubbin harden almost instantaneously upon the contact of his wet tongue, and knew that this night would be perfect.

He stiffened his tongue into a point as his fingers spread her soft lips and he dove inside. She was wet and smelled of sex. He became impetuous in the powerful and overwhelming sense that HE was going to deflower this virgin. This woman who was, if the truth were known, 3 years older than he, but so inexperienced. His dick immediately stiffened up again, just thinking about it.

He continued to lick her, deep and nestled in her warm and lush lips, until her found that little pearl of wonder. As he grazed over it the first time he felt her legs tense up and her hips spread wider. She wanted him. He could tell. It was an aphrodisiac, her wanton lust.

Shelli was having difficult time breathing, Rico made her feel so good. She felt him spread her puffy petals open wide and then lick up and down her center over and over again. She was getting wetter and wetter, and more and more excited with each pass of his tongue.

"Oooooh! Yes, that feels soooooo good!!" she cried out as he found her clit. "Please, don't stop!!"

Rico went to work on her nubbin like there was no tomorrow. He flicked up and down, feeling her clit grow with every stroke of his tongue. He sped up his pace for thirty seconds, and then slowed down. To change the tempo he slid his tongue quickly left to right, keeping Shelli guessing what he was going to do next.

"Yes, uhnnnn, unnnhhhhh. That it! Right there. Ohhhh, yeah. That feels soooo damn good. Yeah! Yeah!" Michelle cheered him on.

Shelli felt him start to circle her clit with his tongue. She had masturbated plenty but nothing felt as good as Rico was making her feel right now. Her pussy was flooded with her own juices. She felt her legs pull up towards her head instinctively, as if they had a mind of their own. Her hips spread wider to give him more access to her treasure box. She was elated, feeling as if she was floating on air.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, yes, baby! Yes!!" Shelli kept talking to Rico, encouraging him not to stop.

Slowly her began to suck on her nubbin, nipping it with his teeth once he got it completely in his mouth. She "eked" in surprise, but that rapidly changed to moans of pleasure. He continued his assault on her clit, sucking it harder now. He pulled his head back taking the turgid flesh with him, stretching it out away from her body.

"Ohhhh, please. Please, lick it. Make it feel so good. Please, Oooohhhhhhhh," Michelle pleaded.

Without warning Rico let her clit go and it recoiled back in place. His tongue was not far behind as he went in for the kill. Michelle's pussy lips were puffy, her clit was as hard as granite and her juices were flowing like a fountain. He spread her lips as wide as he could and pulled her clitoral hood up, exposing the little button of joy. As he spelled out the alphabet with his tongue he placed one finger at the entrance to her love tunnel. She practically impaled herself on it, with two inches going in before he felt resistance. She really WAS a virgin!! HOT DAMN!!

Michelle's breathing changed. She felt herself holding her breath and then sensed that she was taking long moaning breaths. Her hips started lifting up and down once she felt Rico put a finger near her hole. She could hear the slurping noises her pussy was making as he fucked her with his finger and his tongue.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I'm going to cum! You want me to cum, big boy? Oooooh, ooouuuhhh, ooohhhh! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhh! FUCK YEAH!! I'm cumming... I'm cumming.... Yes yes yes!!!!!!" Shelli shouted as she felt her cunt contract and spasm.

His finger caught inside, Rico couldn't believe how strong her virgin muscles were. A torrent of liquid gushed from her gash as she came, flooding his mouth in sweet tasting love juice. As her breathing slowed the spasms of her sachet quieted to twinges he took his finger out and brought it to Michelle's mouth.

"Taste how wonderful you are," he said to her as he put his wrinkled finger to her lips.

Obediently Shelli opened her mouth and took in his finger. She sucked it free of her own juices and let it fall out of her mouth, practically nirvanic from her mind-blowing orgasm.

12