Chocolate Milk

Story Info
She's making a mess so he helps her finish.
1.4k words
3.95
44.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in on a disaster. There was chocolate sauce everywhere. She sat in the middle of the mess giggling like a fiend, shirt pulled up, big breasts out of her bra, chocolate dripping off the nipples. She had a glass of milk in front of her and that seemed to be the only place in the room the chocolate did not go despite the spoon still in it, theoretically for stirring her chocolate milk.

Her plaid skirt rode up her thighs so her white panties were showing . . . or at least the panties that used to be white. They were now covered with a myriad of chocolate finger prints and smudges from her fingers playing down there as well. Even her hair had chocolate in it, matting a little of her front bangs with the sticky sweet mess.

The floor was smeared with chocolate and he could clearly make out her ass print as she had slid around in it across the tile. The bottle was still in her hands dripping the last of the chocolate from the nozzle as she giggled. She looked up at him sheepishly, but with devilish eyes.

"Ooops." She said.

"Ooops?" He asked.

"I made a mess." She looked around and bit her lower lip.

"Ya...that would be an accurate statement." He agreed.

"Ooops." She nodded agreeing with him agreeing with her.

"That the best you can do?" He asked.

"I was tryin to make chocolate milk and then the chocolate started squirtin and I couldn't stop it and then my shirt slipped off and my boobies got covered and then it was all over the place and then I came." She explained, hoping he would just let it go at that. She knew he wouldn't or she would not have gone through all the trouble of making the mess to start off with.

"Ooops." He said and she grinned and nodded.

"See? I knew you'd understand."

He grinned and chuckled.

She started to stir the milk and frowned. "Do we gots any more chocolate?" She asked.

"More choco. . ." He stopped himself.

"Ya..." She held up the squeeze bottle and squeezed it making rude sounds but producing no chocolate. "It's all gone."

"Well .. . It's not in the bottle at least." He nodded in agreement and she grinned.

"I still wanted to make chocolate milk." She frowned and then looked up at him with an impish grin. "Can you go to the store and get me some more?"

"Get you. . . Get...ohhhhh ahh ha ha. . . .ya. . .Go. . .mmmhmmmm." He looked at her with the evil look that made her heat skip a beat. Yup, Daddy was angry for sure.

He stood silent for a minute and then began nodding to himself which made her a bit nervous. Whenever he nodded to himself, it usually ended up not being something she would have agreed with had he said it out loud. She frowned and looked up at him and wondered. . .did she dare push it just a lil tiny itty bitty bit more?

"That mean you will?" She said and his face went livid. Ooops. . . .that was probably not the best move she had made all night.

"Will? I...." He paced back and forth and glanced at her as he passed her each time. Finally he pulled open the utensil drawer and began fumbling through it until he grunted in pleasure and pulled out a tiny filet knife and turned to look at her. She squirmed.

"It's OK...I don't want no chocolate milk no more.. . "

"Sit still." He said in an even, deadly calm tone.

Grabbing the cabinet where they kept the bowls he pulled out a big green one and nodded. Turning back to her he motioned for her to get up and come to him. She gave him a frumpy 'I am not happy with this idea' look, but complied and stood up.

"Here." He tapped the counter with his knife blade and set the bowl down in the same place. She walked forward until she was next to him. "No." He said and tapped the bowl with the blade again. "Tits in here." He said flatly.

She looked at him and frowned but again did as she was told, trusting him and leaning forward until her big tits hung over the bowl. With his free hand he pushed her down a little lower until her nipples tapped the cold porcelain of the bowl. "Now. . .stay still." He growled in her ear.

As she watched, he placed the blade of the knife against her breast until the flesh dimpled slightly from the pressure. Slowly, so painfully slow, he began to run the blade down her tit towards the nipple, shaving the chocolate off her body. As he reached the nipple, he let up on the pressure and pulled the blade to a different angle so that only the very razor sharp tip of it traced down the nipple's length.

Very carefully he pushed the chocolate off her tit into the bowl, a tiny little splat of brown on the green. Then he placed the blade at the top of her tit again, slightly to the left of the last time. He began to shave down again, the sharp blade caressing her in such deadly close proximity. She felt a shiver start inside her, but his voice calmed it.

"Still."

That was all he had to say and her body obeyed and went still again. As the blade neared the nipple, again he pulled back until just the tip pricked it's way down the sensitive skin. Her nipple was so stiff, he flicked it back and forth with the blade and she whimpered. The pain was tiny but the flesh there was so sensitive it was magnified a thousand times.

Again and again he placed the knife at the top of her tit, slowly working around to the underneath and then moving to the next breast. He carefully and methodically shaved off all the chocolate smear on her breasts into the bowl under her. She was a quivering mess by the time he was done, her panties soaked through, her body trembling all over despite her best efforts to stand still.

Finally he examined her and then put the knife down on the counter. "Milk." Was all he said. She fought through the haze of her mind to understand him and then turned to get the glass off the floor. She handed it to him, her legs wobbly and her hands shaky.

"Spoon." He said and she realized the spoon was not in the glass. Turning she looked for it and found it sitting right in the middle of a chocolate ass print. She picked it up and handed it to him.

She watched as he poured the milk into the bowl and took the spoon from her and began to stir it. The pure white milk quickly darkening into a nice rich chocolately substance. He mixed all of the chocolate off the sides of the bowl, making sure then none of it went to waste.

"Down." He ordered and she looked at him for a moment confused. He waited.

"Down," he said again and she understood and lay down on the floor on top of the chocolate ass prints. Looking up at him, she watched him stand straddling her body with the bowl in his hands. Smiling, he tipped the bowl and the cold liquid began to spill onto her body.

Her state of arousal was so intense that the cold splash made her body shake and convulse. As he began to pour it between her legs over her soaking panties, it felt like an ice tongue was licking her. The milk splattered everywhere, splashes on her lips filled her mouth with the taste of chocolate as she opened wide and began to wail.

It was long moments before she realized he was done pouring, her body was still shaking and twitching as she wallowed in the mess on the floor. She looked up at him, droplets of chocolate milk on her eye lashes. She licked her lips and wiggled slightly, but any movement and her body started off shaking again as aftershocks swept through her in a painful way, so intense they made her stop breathing.

He waited again for her to calm slightly and look back up at him.

"Chocolate milk." Was all he said and stepped back and put the bowl on the counter. She nodded, wonderful chocolate milk.

"Clean." He said and turned and left the room, left her in the wet, sticky puddle of her chocolate milk. She grinned. Daddy made the bestest chocolate milk.