Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers

She grinned at him and went to the bed. She climbed up on the bed and after he dropped his pants, he came up behind her. He kissed the small of her back and up her spine. He laced his hands around her, touching her breasts. She looked over her shoulder at his smoldering brown eyes and whispered, "I love you."

He kissed her lips gently and then slowly ran his fingers down her belly toward her button. He started to play with her button as he kissed her neck. He penetrated her from behind, filling her up. She arched her back and moaned. He thrust deep and hard into her and she pushed back against him. As she started to quiver, he kissed her ear and whispered, "Let it go for me."

She shivered and let go. She screamed his name as spasm after spasm hit her. He pulled her harder against him as he let go and came hard inside of her. She fell forward on the pillow and he fell on top of her. He kissed her neck and she rolled over. He embraced her and said, "I do love making you come."

They fell asleep in each other's arms. They spent the weekend together, loving each other. On Sunday, they went out to breakfast and then came back to the apartment to enjoy each other's company. They fell asleep together and woke up when they heard voices in the living room. Angeline looked at her watch; it was only 1. She hopped out of bed, hastily put on a t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. She kissed Michael and went into the living room.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw Calvin and Ginny. Calvin, her soon to be ex-husband, was a large man with short cropped hair and green eyes. He asked, "Where you napping?"

Angeline knew her cheeks must be turning pink as she said, "Yes."

"Why is your face red?" Calvin asked, heading for the kitchen.

"What are you doing here Calvin?" Angeline asked.

"I have missed you. I thought we could have dinner together as a family." Calvin opened her refrigerator and pulled out some wine. He walked over to her and said, "Unless you have other plans?"

She looked up into his very familiar green eyes and she felt embarrassed. How was she going to tell him that she had a man in her bedroom? She had been married for 12 years and with him for nearly 14 years and now she was with another man. Her feelings felt confused as she said, "I have company."

Calvin's dark brows furrowed together as he looked around the living room and then looked at the kitchen. He looked back at her and asked, "Where is your company?"

Angeline avoided his eyes as she said, "I will be right back."

Angeline slipped into her room and found Michael dressed in his jeans and polo

Michael asked, "Who was in your living room?"

"Calvin and Ginny," Angeline said nervously.

"Calvin is your ex-husband, I guess," Michael said, taking her hands.

"Are you ready to meet him? We are all having dinner together, if that works for you?"

Michael stood up and cupped her face. He looked deep into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready, sweetness?"

"I'm ready," she said, avoiding his dark eyes.

He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes and said, "Look into my eyes and tell me."

"I'm ready," she whispered and kissed him softly.

She took his hand and they went into the living room. Calvin turned around and gave Angeline an angry glare. She said, "Calvin, this is my....my..."

"Boyfriend," Michael said.

Angeline looked up at him and smiled nervously. "My boyfriend Michael Adolfo."

Michael walked up to Calvin and extended his hand. Calvin took his hand and they shook hands. Calvin went to Angeline and took her hand. He pulled her into the kitchen and said, "He came out of your bedroom. Does he stay over when Ginny is here?"

"I don't see how this is your business."

"She's my daughter and you're still my wife. Do you think it's a good idea to take a lover?"

Angeline's face turned crimson as she said, "My relationship with Michael is not your business. You're my husband in name only. We are legally separated and we plan to divorce."

"I didn't say we were divorcing."

Angeline just stared at him and then she left the kitchen. She went over to Michael, who was sitting on the couch talking to Ginny about school. He looked up at her and she knew he had questions but he just took her hand. Angeline smiled down at him and asked, "What would you like for dinner?"

"I know a good Italian restaurant we can order from," Michael said, getting up. He looked into her eyes and whispered against her ear, "Are you okay?" He looked at her for an answer. She nodded her head nervously.

They ate dinner and chit chatted about different things. Michael slipped his hand under the table and over to her hand. He took her hand and squeezed it gently. After dinner, he said, "I have to go."

Angeline walked him out the door. He cupped her face in his hands and looked deep in her eyes. "Are you really okay? What is he doing here?"

"I don't know why he is here. I didn't invite him."

"I think he's having second thoughts about you," Michael said.

Angeline looked at him queerly and said, "I don't think he's interested in getting us back together."

"If you say so," he said, before he gently kissed her lips. She responded and their kiss deepened. She laced her hands around his neck and said, "I enjoyed this weekend so much."

"So did I," he whispered against her ear. "I love you, sweetness. I will miss you."

Michael left and Angeline went back into her apartment. Ginny went to bed and Calvin went up to Angeline. He said, "I know you must have been curious about other men. I understand why you have taken a lover, but I think you need to stop."

Angeline just stared at him and asked, "What makes you think Michael is your business? I'm a grown woman. I don't need your permission to have a relationship. Where were you planning on staying tonight?"

"I was hoping I could stay here," Calvin said, taking her hand.

Angeline looked down at their hands and then back into his green eyes. She just said, "You can stay on the couch."

She went to her bedroom and picked up the phone. She called Michael. He answered, "Hello."

"Hello, Michael. I was just thinking about you."

"I've been thinking about you too. I don't want to wait until Friday to see you again. Could I see you sometime this week?"

"Sure, just come on over to my apartment. I should tell you, I keep a key under the mat."

"I will do that," Michael said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said. "It was just a little weird."

"Yes, I guess it was."

They talked for awhile longer and then said their good byes. She slipped into the covers and went to sleep thinking about Michael.

Ginny didn't have school so they went out as a family. They went to an amusement park together. They ate lunch together and were back at the apartment by 5. Ginny went in her room and Calvin walked up to Angeline. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. She was lost in the past and responded to his kiss. The door opened and Michael saw Calvin and Angeline kissing. He said, "Sorry." He closed the door and left. Angeline stepped back and looked up at Calvin.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, heading for the door.

He took her hand and she turned back to him as he said, "I think you should think about coming home."

Angeline just stared at him and then turned and went back to the door. She ran out of her apartment and saw Michael standing at his car. She ran up to him and she said, "I don't know what to say other than he surprised me and kissed me."

Michael turned to her and said, "You kissed him back."

"I was just surprised."

"Do you still love him?"

Angeline looked down and said, "I will always love him but I'm not in love with him. He gave me a baby. We were together for most of adulthood. I went from graduate school to his house. I have always been with Calvin. I am just getting to know life without him and now I have you in my life. I do love you."

Michael's eyes looked sad as he said, "I think you have a choice to make. He wants you back and you are confused. I am not going to compete with your husband. You come to me then you need to file for divorce."

"I want..." she started to say when Michael put his finger to her lips. He touched her face and looked deep in her eyes and then got into his car.

Angeline stepped back and watched him disappear. She was confused. She went back to her apartment and Calvin took her hand. He led her to the couch and they sat down together.

"I've missed you. I've never seen you look so beautiful. You look like the woman I married and I miss you. I want you to come home."

Angeline looked over at him and couldn't speak. She just got up and went to her bedroom. She slipped into bed and started to really think. What did she really want? Did she want to go back with Calvin and be a family? Did she want Michael in her life? She thought about the past six months and then she knew what to do.

She walked into the living room the next morning and sat down next to Calvin. She said, "I wish you had tried to save our marriage all those years I wanted you but you didn't. I spent years alone, wanting, needing more. I wanted a passionate man who wanted me. I found him and he's Michael. I am in love with Michael. You and I aren't meant to be any more. I think you should go and I will file the papers to end this marriage."

Calvin got up and said, "Alright, I will sign the papers."

Angeline took Ginny to school and decided to go to Michael's office. She put on a blue dress and put her hair up in a French twist. She went to his office door and knocked. He said, "Come in, it's open."

Angeline opened the door and walked inside. He looked up from his desk and his expression didn't show what he was thinking. She walked up to his desk and said, "I was confused for about a minute and then I really thought about it. I have been looking for you my whole life. You make me feel so much and I enjoy being with you, not just the passion we share. I enjoy every minute I spend with you. I choose to be with you if you want me."

Michael got up from his chair and walked around the desk. He walked up to her and asked, "Are you ready to divorce him?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Are you ready for a committed relationship with me? I want to spend my life with you. Are you ready for that kind of relationship with me?"

She put her arms around his neck and said, "I'm very ready. I want to be with you, just you. I want to spend my life loving you."

His dark eyes got that incredible glint as he leaned over and kissed her passionately. He picked her up and swung her around as he said, "I love you, sweetness. Now I want to show you."

He put her down on her feet and walked over to the door. He locked it and then looked over at her. She asked, "Are you thinking something wicked?"

He smiled and walked over to her. He took her hand and walked her to the other side of the desk. He piled all his work over on one side of the desk and then kissed her passionately. He lifted her up and sat her on the desk. He slid his hand up her dress and pulled off her panties as he locked gazes with her. She unbuckled his pants and pushed them down. He kissed her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. With one hard thrust, he was deep inside of her. He kissed her neck and her ear. She pulled him closer and he thrust harder and deeper inside of her. She whispered against his ear, "I need to scream." He laced his hand under her hair and kissed her hard on the lips. She screamed his name into his mouth and started to spasm over and over. He came right after she did. She hopped off his desk and he kissed her softly. Touching his face, she said, "That was naughty and fun."

"I love how free you are with me," he said, looking into her eyes, touching her face.

"I am yours completely," she said as she pulled up her panties.

"Can I come see you tonight?" he asked.

She looked up at him and said, "Yes, of course."

He followed her to the door and kissed her lovingly. He embraced her and said, "I'm glad you chose me."

"I'm glad you are in my life," she said, before kissing his cheek.

He looked at her and said, "Soon I will need to be with you every day. Are you ready for that kind of relationship? Are you ready for a full time relationship?"

"Yes, I'm ready to spend as much time as we can together."

She kissed him and then left. She looked back and smiled. She knew she made the right choice.

sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers
12