Choices and Decisions

Story Info
She must make tough choices.
8.7k words
4.17
164.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

The first e-mail was one I would not normally read but for some reason I did and it started the whole downslide of my nineteen-year marriage. It was from Gloria25632 at a popular web site and for some reason I opened it and it read: "Your wife is really not working on Wednesday nights and Saturdays as she claims." I read it twice and then sent off a reply to find out more but to my surprise the e-mail came back with a 'not a valid e-mail address'.

Two days later the following showed up in my in-box: From: Margie45623 at the same web site, but the message this time read: "Your wife will be at Margo's on Wednesday night with her lover."

I tried to send an e-mail to the address but got the same message. I sat back and thought about my marriage and what had been going on the last month and decided I would be at Margo's on Wednesday. My wife Mavis had been acting strange and rejecting my sexual advances with the normal old 'I have a headache tonight', my back hurts', I just don't want to tonight' and all the other excuses that you read and hear about.

My name is Paul and as I said my wife is Mavis. We have been married a little under nineteen years and have known each other over twenty. We have twin girls named Amber and Ashley that will turn eighteen in April of this year and graduate from high school in May. I met Mavis at college when she was senior and I was a freshman. Mavis is two years younger than me but I went into the Navy right out of high school and was in the 'SEALS' until I was in an underwater explosion and spent six months in a hospital before being discharged. I had healed okay but couldn't continue in the "SEALS' and I didn't want to do anything else so they let me get out and I decided I would go to college but that only lasted one year and my folks was killed in a car wreck. I dropped out of college to run the family business.

The first time I laid eyes on Mavis I fell in love with her and knew I wanted to marry her. I had to chase and court her for a long time before she finally came around and we got married in June after she graduated and I inherited my folk's pawnshops.

A little personal information on Mavis and myself. Mavis is 5'10" and weighs around 135 lbs. She has nice sized breasts and her butt is a little bigger than normal but she carries everything well. Her legs are her best assets as they are long and very well shaped. I am a 6' 2" 210 lb broad shouldered man with big hands and dark hair. Mavis wears her black hair down on her shoulders. As I said I run three pawnshops left to me by my parents and Mavis is a class co-coordinator for the county school system.

Our twin girls were born eleven months after we married and Mavis was a stay at home mom until the girls started to school. Amber is nine minutes older than Ashley. Because of a problem she had when pregnant with the girls, we were advised to not have any more children and Mavis had her tubes tied.

All the trouble started after the Christmas break. Mavis told me she had to start working Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings for a while and about that same time is when I noticed that our sex life had went down the drain. We had had twenty years of good sex with very few times when it was not two or three times a week. I had never any indication of anything going wrong before and I didn't want to believe it now but I knew I was going to check it out. I went to Margo's on Wednesday night and was sitting in a back booth. I was wearing a baseball cap and had on a shirt that I would normally not wear. I also had on dark glasses. I could have been naked with a big sign and they would not have noticed me. When she walked in with the vice-principle of our high school I could tell they only had eyes for each other and nothing else mattered. They were walking hand in hand and she would lean into him and he would kiss her on the cheek or forehead. I sat and watched them play kissy-face until she got up and went to the ladies room and I got up and put a good tip on the table, paid my bill and left.

I knew I had to have more before I confronted her and I knew where to go to get the process started. I had an employee in one of my shops that had been stealing but I could never catch them. I hired a private detective and he had the goods on them in about a week. We had become good friends and still went fishing when we could get together. I called him and asked if I could come by his house and talk to him. He told me I could come over anytime. Tim had been a detective on the local police force before taking early retirement and starting his own investigation service.

I arrived at his house and he could tell I was upset. He invited me in and went to the refrigerator, got two beers and took me into his home office and said, "Okay, Tell me what has got you so upset. I can tell it is not good."

I told him about the e-mails and how I had went to Margo's and what I saw and asked him to set up a tail on Mavis. I explained the Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings that she had started 'working'. I told him the man she was with that night was the vice principal at our high school and gave him his name. He said, "Man, I hate to hear that and I hope it turns out to be nothing but I will get started on Saturday and get back to you when I have something."

I gave him the information on Mavis, like the kind of car she drove and the tag number.

As I was getting ready to leave he asked, "How much information do you want?"

I told him, "I want everything you can get. I want pictures, tapes, videos and written reports if you can get them."

He agreed and we said our goodbyes. I drove around for a while trying to decide what I was going to do. I knew I loved Mavis but I would not be a wimp or a cuckold. I had never even thought of being unfaithful to Mavis and I wouldn't put up with her running around on me.

I went home and went in the girls' room and asked if they needed any help with their homework. They told me they had completed it earlier and was getting ready to go to bed. We said our goodnights and I went into my home office and decided I would see if there was anything on Mavis' side of the computer. I spent about an hour and found nothing out of the ordinary. When I heard her come in I switched over to my side and was working on a daily work sheet when she stopped at the door and said, "I am going to shower and get ready for bed. Are you going to be long?"

I said, "I don't know. I will be up in a little while."

She said, "I had a hard night. I am really tired. I will probably be asleep."

I said, "Nothing new." As she was walking away. She came back and said, "What did you say?"

I said, "That will be nothing new to me."

She stood and looked at me but I never turned and looked at her. She stood there a few seconds and then turned and walked away. I made sure she was asleep before I went and went to bed. I got up the next morning and cooked breakfast and had it on the table when the girls came in and in a few minutes Mavis came and sat down at the table. As I walked out of the room I told the girls I would see them that afternoon. I didn't say anything to Mavis.

Years earlier I had started cooking breakfast for them and I cooked supper two or three nights a week. Since I had good people running my shop I was free to work when I wanted to and I liked to cook.

I tried to keep everything normal at home between Mavis and myself. I spent a lot of time running though different scenarios of what I would do if Mavis was doing what I was pretty sure she was doing.

On Friday night as we got into bed, I reached over to try to gather her in my arms and she turned away from me and said, "Not tonight. I am tired and I have to work tomorrow. Please just not tonight."

I said, "When?" She didn't answer.

Saturday afternoon my friend called and asked me to meet him at his house. When I arrived and went in, we went straight to his office and he shut the door. He said, "I followed Mavis this morning and found out where they are meeting. I got a few pictures with a long-range camera. I will set up a video and audiotape camera before Wednesday. I am sorry but you were right. She and Rick Slawson are having what I would say is an affair. They are meeting at his cabin out on lake Weewacca. They were there from 8:30 until about 11:30. The pictures I got are through the window and are not the best quality but you can see what they are up to."

He laid about a dozen pictures on the table and said, "Like I said, they are not the best quality and I will get better quality Wednesday night."

They almost make me throw up. Rick was fucking Mavis in every position and way that I had ever heard of two people doing it. She was sucking his very large dick, he was fucking her missionary, doggie, up against the wall and in her ass. What really floored me was that she would very seldom suck me and the last time I had tried to touch her ass, she had told me in very plain language that I was to never touch her there if I didn't want my face slapped.

I left the pictures with my friend and told him to call me Thursday when he had the others. I went home and packed a bag and waited for Mavis to get home. When she came and saw the bag sitting by the door she got an ashen look on her face and asked, "Where are you going?"

I said, "I am going to Jackson. The store there was robbed this morning and I have to go up for a few days. I will be back Wednesday or Thursday."

I picked up the phone and called my mothers home, where the girls had gone for the weekend. I told them where I was going and when I would be back. Mavis had gone on back to the bedroom. I walked back to tell her bye and heard the shower running. I turned and left, got in my truck and left for Jackson.

I was about fifteen miles from home when my cell phone rang. I slipped my headset on and answered. Mavis said, "Why didn't you wait until I got out of the shower and tell me good-by?"

I said, "Why didn't you tell me good-by before you got in the shower? Were you washing a smell off that you didn't want me to smell?"

"What are you talking about?"

I hesitated for a few seconds and then said in a resigned voice said, "Nothing. It doesn't matter anyway. Goodbye."

She rang right back but I just let it ring until it went to voice mail and she said, "Paul, please call me. I am sorry for being such a bitch lately but we are having a problem with one of the schools and I have been uptight. I love you. Please call."

I got into Jackson and went by the shop. There had not been a robbery but I had to do some soul searching and I couldn't do it at home. Jim was an old friend of my dad. He had run the store for my dad and I thought of him like an uncle. I told him what was going on and what I was doing. I asked him to tell Mavis I was not available if she called and he said he would. He said, "I won't be able to talk about the robbery either." We both laughed.

I got a motel room and started my planning. I have always tried to sit down and go though different plans when I have a problem and I knew I couldn't do that at home. I wanted to get drunk but I had gone through a two-week period of that when my folks were killed and I knew that was not a solution. I wanted to go out and pick up a woman and get some revenge but talked myself out of that because it would only make me mad at myself later, so I stayed in the room for three days. I only came out to eat at a cafe next door to the motel.

I knew my primary goal was to give my daughters a home life that they were used to and get them to their graduation without upsetting their routine. They had dropped out of all sports to concentrate on their studies and I was going to support them full force. I made my decisions on Tuesday and got a good night sleep. I had called the girls on Monday afternoon when I knew they would be home and we talked for a long time but Mavis wasn't mentioned by any of us.

I spent the day in the shop and caught up on all the gossip and had a good visit with the employees. I got home on Wednesday just before Mavis was leaving to go to 'work'. You know her "work" as a whore for Rick. She wasn't very happy with me but I really didn't give a flying fuck but I had to be civil so I let her rant and rave because I planned on a showdown on Friday.

I caught up on my time with the girls and of course they were full of questions about my visit in Jackson. I just told them I had to go up on business and I was home to be with them. I was in my office working on shop items when Mavis came in. She stopped at the door to my office but just stood there and I ignored her until she walked off without saying anything. It was about two hours later when I went to bed and Mavis was asleep or appeared to be. I went to sleep and got up and cooked breakfast and left it on the table the next morning. I went downtown and ate breakfast at IHOP and then went to one of my shops. Tim called me about one that afternoon and I asked if he could drop off what he had at the shop. He did and I spent an hour looking at the tapes and listened to the audio that tore my heart right of my chest. I wanted to go get my gun and kill a couple of people but I had my daughters to think of and I was not going to let Mavis mess up their last few months at home.

I don't know how I made it until Friday night but I stayed away from Mavis and spent a lot of time with the girls. I took the girls to my mothers Friday afternoon and stayed in my office until Mavis went to the bedroom. She went to take her shower and I got everything ready for the showdown. I hadn't sex for over six weeks and I was ready. When Mavis came out of the bathroom I had been reading a sex book and had a raging hard-on. When she got into bed I reached over and grabbed her tits. She almost jumped out of the bed but I held on and threw the covers back and she saw my dick standing tall. She slapped my hands and shouted, "Get your hands off me. The way you have been acting, you won't be getting any of this for a long time."

I stood up and reached over to my bedside table and picked up an envelope and pitched it on the bed and said, "You got that right but I think you better look at these while I go into the bathroom and jack-off."

I turned and walked into the bathroom and heard Mavis exclaim, "Oh God. No. No. Please no. Paul, My God Paul."

I was standing over the sink with my cock in my hand moving it back and forth when she pushed the door open and stood there with a shocked look on her face. She watched me for a full minute before she said, "Paul, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. How long have you known? Let me take care of that for you." She reached out to touch me when I screamed at her, "Get out, Bitch."

I shouted, "Get your ass out of here and let me get my rocks off."

I had lost my erection by then and as I came out of the bathroom she was sitting on the side the bed crying. I walked over and picked up my clothes and started getting dressed. She looked up and said, " Paul, I am so sorry. Please don't leave me. I love you and only you."

I walked around the bed and she slid back on the bed and was up against the headboard and she looked scared and she had a right to be for I was mad as hell but I was not going to touch her. I got right up in her face and said, "Bitch, Listen to me and listen good. Don't ever tell me you love me. Don't ever tell me you are sorry. It would just be a lie if you said it and I don't want to hear any lies. Don't say another word or I might just hurt you. Do you understand?"

She just nodded her head.

I walked back around the bed and picked up another envelope and took a printed piece of paper out and handed it to her.

On the paper I had typed:

CHOICES 1.You can leave and I will keep the girls. I will send the pictures and tapes to every person I can think of. I will divorce you and make sure you and the asshole Rick lose your jobs. I will make sure you never work in a school system again. 2.I will leave and take the girls with me. The same thing goes as for where and who the tapes go to. I will fuck up your life. There will be a divorce and the house will be sold. 3.We will both continue to live here and the girls will be given as normal of a home life as we can give them. They will not know there is anything going on and we will be as civil to each other as possible. You will not touch me in any way and I will not touch you. We will both sleep in this king sized bed. If you can't sleep here you will sleep on the floor or in the bathtub. I don't give a shit but you will sleep in this room. You will not say the words: I love you in any shape or form and the same goes for the words I am sorry. Other restrictions will be discussed if this is the choice you make.

I said, "I will be back Sunday evening at two P.M. You will have your answer then. If you are not here then I will know what choice you took. You will go to your "work" tomorrow. If you don't go then don't be here Sunday."

"Do you understand?"

She said, "You want me to go to Rick tomorrow?"

I said, "You will go to "Work" tomorrow just like you have for the last six weeks and you will not say anything to the asshole. If I find out he knows anything, if you have said anything to tip him off that I know all bets are off and your ass is in the street and his may be in the hospital or the morgue. Understand?"

She said, "How can you do that to me? How can you send me off to fuck another man?"

I said, "Bitch, I didn't send you off. You took it upon yourself to go and fuck, suck and let him fuck you in the ass. And from the tapes you love it and him. So don't think you can get out of this."

I said, "Do you understand what I have told you?"

Through her sobs and tears she said, "Yes."

I said, "Two o'clock Sunday. Be here or have your shit out of here. The choice is yours."

I turned and left, got a motel room and slept until noon. I had told my friend what I was going to do and asked him to be sure to continue his surveillance. I called him and he told me she had gone to the cabin at 8:30 and left at 11:30 and from what the tapes showed everything had went the same as last week. I still had some things to do before Sunday afternoon.

I was sitting at the kitchen table at two P.M. Sunday when Mavis came in from the back of the house. She sat down at the table and said, "You didn't give me many choices."

I said, "You didn't give me any choice, so have you made a decision?" She wouldn't look at me as she said, "Yes. I want to stay here with you and the girls."

I said, "Are you sure? There is going to be a lot more to this than just continuing on like nothing happened. I want you to be sure that is your choice."

She said, "Yes Paul. That is my choice."

I said, "Mavis There is more to this and after I explain how it is going to be around here, if you want to change your mind or if you want to leave but what you decide today will be binding. Of course you can pack your clothes and leave at any time you want and I won't try and stop you."

I continued," Vern Gosden put out a country song a few years ago by the title of "IF YOU"RE GONNA DO ME WRONG, DO IT RIGHT". I have some things in my truck for you. Be right back."

I walked out to the truck and got some bags and came back in, set the bags on the floor and sat back down in the chair. I reached into one of the bags and pulled out some dresses I had bought a Victoria's Secret. I threw them on the table and reached over and got another bag and empted it on the table. I said, "Here are some clothes you will wear when you 'work' on Wednesday and Saturday. They are as sluttish as I could find. The bras are shear and see through and the panties are what they call thongs and boy short panties. The shoes are heels. I think they call them CFM shoes. The dresses are going to be short and tight. Here is an ounce of perfume that cost 150.00 dollars. It smells like horse piss to me but I was told all the sluts wear it. I can't let you drive around in that old soccer moms car so I bought you a two-year-old Mustang convertible. Here are the keys. Take your car down to Main Street Ford tomorrow. They already have a buyer for it."

budd100
budd100
158 Followers