Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 05

Story Info
Meeting the family.
10.3k words
4.61
19.4k
17

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

Sorry for the delay! Enjoy the next 2 chapters.

CH 5

"Keegan," Sabrina cooed, trying her best to sound seductive. She was leaning out of the bathroom's entryway and peering down the hall. Keegan's back was facing her and he was hard at work on his laptop. Venice lay silently beside his feet and Sabrina smirked at the sight. She tried not to bother him while he wrote but she couldn't help herself tonight. She could see he was beginning to progress with his story and she was proud of him and even more proud of herself. Since she'd said the large 3 word phrase a couple weeks ago, their relationship seemed to strengthen significantly. They were cuddled beneath each other a sickeningly often amount but both were completely okay with it.

Unfortunately, they had to cut back when Keegan really started writing again. It was difficult for Sabrina to have to come home and see him hunched over his laptop, only taking a break to come to bed and hold her until she fell asleep, which usually happened instantly. Her self-discipline was definitely being tested.

"Yeah babe?" He replied distractedly. Sabrina pursed her lips at no one and sighed lightly.

"I'm about to wash my hair... in the shower." She could feel her jaw plummet when he made no effort to acknowledge her after that statement. 'He's working, Sabrina.'She told herself, sticking up for Keegan and his disinterest.

"Okay babe." He said, 5 seconds delayed. Sabrina groaned quietly as she turned into the bathroom. She shut the door behind herself and prepared for her solo shower.

Tonight they were going to have dinner with Rochelle. She'd insisted they come early so that she could really get to know Keegan before Scandal began. After realizing how immersed they would be, Sabrina agreed that her idea was the best. Plus a fun meeting would definitely be good for her considering Keegan would be meeting her mother and church members tomorrow.

Sabrina was hardly nervous. Although there was a slight nagging in the back of her head that wanted her pulse to race at the thought, it wasn't anything abnormal. Every woman was just the slightest bit cautious in regard to her boyfriend meeting her family. Keegan wasn't the type of guy that normally sat in the pews of her church. Most of the congregation and their members were clean cut and black. But that was typical; churches are the most segregated thing in America. And she was almost positive she wasn't the first black woman to bring a white man to church. However she might've been the first to bring such an eccentric looking one.

She kept telling herself everything would be fine; they've all seen a white people before.

She started the water as hot as the knob would allow and began undressing. Slowly, the steam began to consume her body and she opened her medicine cabinet for her shampoo. She caught a glimpse of herself in the gradually fogging mirror. Her wild frizzy hair devoured her face and her brown skin was beginning to glisten. She licked her teeth and rolled her eyes in agitation.

She needed to kick her thumb sucking habit. The 3 year old metal nuisances in her mouth were becoming bigger burdens every day. But the habit was a lifesaver during her most stressful times. The act soothed her to sleep when nothing else would.

The bathroom door slowly crept open and she smiled at the face that timidly poked through.

"Hey pretty girl." He said sang huskily. Sabrina puffed out a laugh when she looked down at her hands bashfully. She brought her eyes back up to the mirror. They held eye contact through the reflection for a moment. He returned her smirk with one of his own and eventually came inside. As he ventured further into the space, he slipped his tee-shirt over his head. Sabrina's loins ached while she watched his chest muscles flex and contract.

He made his way toward her and right away wrapped his arms around her naked body. She melted into his hold, savoring the firm feel of his chest against her back. Keegan dragged his lips down her collar, occasionally grazing his teeth over the burning skin. Sabrina shut her eyes and pressed her butt against him instinctively. His hardening prick threatened to separate the plush cheeks.

Keegan slid his right hand over onto her left breast.

Once there, he twisted and tweaked her solidifying nipple between his middle and ring finger. She gasped rigidly and encased his rough, huge hand with hers. After coaxing the flesh to a protruding nub, his left hand trailed downward. Keegan smoothed his palm over her full thighs and Sabrina knowingly spread her legs.

When Keegan dipped his fingers into her wet hole, Sabrina rose onto the balls of her feet slightly. Keegan fought a smile. Her body was so receptive; his every touch had her squirming uncontrollably. He used her moisture to easily circle his fingers over her clit. He alternated between pressing onto her button and burying his finger into her pussy completely. Once he felt her climbing too high, he let her go and led her toward the shower. He held her hand until she safely stepped over the short wall of the tub. He'd taken off his sweats and joined her less than a second later.

Sabrina finally faced him and allowed the water to cascade down her back. She pressed her breasts against his chest and coiled her arms around his neck. She watched as his eyes zeroed in on her parted lips.

"I didn't think you heard me." She whispered. The water was now penetrating the barrier of her hair. She could feel the stream flowing down the bridge of her nose and fall from her full upper lip. Keegan's spread hands roamed over her lower half.

"Well I did. Took me awhile to comprehend but I figured it out." He replied with a sly smile, showing off his deep cut dimples. Sabrina exhaled in satisfaction, basking in his sex appeal and the effects it had over her body. Keegan bent down momentarily and captured the back of Sabrina's knee in his hand. She held onto his shoulders for security since most of her weight was supported by him. Her steady foot was straining to touch the ground while he squatted to level his member with her opening.

His grey eyes were fixed on what was happening between them. Sabrina took a hard swallow when he glided into her, trying to adjust to the intrusion. Keegan winced when her silken cave conformed to his shape. It felt as if her walls stretched to accommodate every vein and ridge on his dick.

"God..." He grumbled lowly. He pumped in and out of her slowly, grinding his hips to stroke with measured precision. Sabrina tightened her hold onto him in fear she'd grow too weak to carry the small amount of herself she could still control. Keegan in response tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her flush against him.

Sabrina leaned her head backwards and toward the falling water. To feel the droplets freely splattering over her while being fucked so well was exhilarating. Her loud cry of pleasure echoed against the shower wall.

She'd wanted to have shower sex with Keegan for awhile, and she was glad she had the chance. To not worry about her hair or her edges was a wonderful feeling; she could just focus on Keegan.

"Harder baby." Sabrina pleaded. Keegan immediately started pounding into her a little rougher. He guided her frame a few inches away from his just to slam them back together again. The sound of their wet sexes banging against one another was almost too much for Sabrina. The hand that was once cradling her upper half was now roughly pushing her pelvis into him from behind. It allowed his cock to plunge as deep as it could. Sabrina's tits were heavy with the force of his thrusts.

Keegan was trying to hold out for her, but it was getting hard. Between her faltering whimpers, the feel of her plump ass in his hand and her captivating pussy, he wouldn't last much longer. Sabrina must've noticed the look of anguish on his face.

"Almost there, baby. Don't stop—please don't stop." Sabrina begged silently. She would've been better off not speaking at all, because her words only pushed him closer to the edge. Keegan closed his eyes and tried to focus on something other than her, anything would subdue the massive premature load he was about to blow.

After 20 seconds or so, the sound of heaven rung in his ears. Sabrina's classic high pitched extended sigh signified her orgasm. She clawed over his back and scrambled to somehow hold him closer. Keegan wasted no time with cumming soon after.

Sabrina managed to get on her own two feet. She put a little distance between them and looked into Keegan's grey eyes. Her hair was flat on her head yet held tiny, microscopic waves down to her shoulders.

"Can you pass me my shampoo?" Sabrina asked. Keegan firmly placed his hand against the small of her back and pushed her forward. Once she was within distance, he pecked her roughly on the lips.

"Kicking me out already, huh?" He grumbled, stepping out. Sabrina watched his wet muscled ass until it was no longer in sight.

"I just need to get my hair washed." She replied on a laugh. Keegan appeared again with the bottle in hand.

He understood; she'd get nothing done if Keegan showered with her. He'd be too captivated by her sparkling, sudsy brown skin. Sooner or later he'd need to have her again.

"Thanks, I love you." Sabrina called after him.

"Love you too, Bri." He replied just as the bathroom door closed behind him.

*

Sabrina and Keegan were standing at Rochelle's front door. The lights were all on and it was somewhere around 7 oclock, so the sun was setting. Sabrina wore a plain black tank top with light wash high-rise jeans. The simple outfit was clearly catching Keegan's attention; he nearly wrestled her out the door. He was casual in cargo shorts and a tee shirt that showed off his just about healed tattoo. Sabrina's was pretty much fully healed considering it was so small.

Rochelle opened her front door, letting the brightness of the house hit them head on. She wore crème linen pants and a thin red wrap cardigan. It was a classic 'about to drink wine' look—something that Olivia Pope would wear herself. Sabrina rolled her eyes at her forced ensemble.

"I know you aren't eating curry chicken in that." Sabrina said skeptically, her eye brow elevated. Sabrina requested that Rochelle make her amazingly delicious curry chicken and yellow rice tonight. So far, Sabrina couldn't smell it and Rochelle's outfit wasn't telling her it was prepared.

"Actually, I decided to arrange baked chicken with a lemon sauce and mixed vegetab—" Sabrina's groan cut her short.

"I wanted curry." Rochelle turned off her Martha Stewart act after hearing Sabrina's whines. She stepped aside to let in her pouting friend and an observant Keegan.

"Well, I didn't make it. So shut up." Rochelle replied shortly. She led the way through her beautiful home and into the dining room. The table was set and everything looked good. Even if it wasn't curry chicken, Sabrina would still eat it. Rochelle could make any meal taste good so she wasn't worried about going home hungry. There were two large bottles of wine waiting to be severed. The condensation lacing the bottle's base tempted Sabrina and she couldn't wait to have a glass. But she noted that there were only 3 plates set.

"Where's Yoel and Mena?" Sabrina inquired.

"They're over Yoel's parents' house—I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself; I'm Rochelle." Sabrina could see the twinge of emotion in her eyes when she admitted where her family was and it was clear she wasn't invited. But she shook Keegan's hand warmly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Keegan." Keegan sat beside Sabrina after their small introduction. The three were silent while they made their plates. By the time everyone had what they wanted in front of them and began digging in, Sabrina was working on her second large glass of wine.

"How long did it take you to grow those?" Rochelle asked, pointing her fork toward his dreads. He had a few locs at his temples tied around toward the back of his head to keep the others out of the way. Sabrina loved it when he fixed his hair like that; something about it was so sexy to her.

"A few years, maybe 5." He replied. They were getting long, now reaching mid-back length. He'd have to get them cut soon

"I like them, they fit you." Rochelle complimented simply. Keegan smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem... so what do you do?" Rochelle inquired casually.

"I'm a writer but I also work part time at a library." Keegan told her, cutting a piece of chicken with his knife and fork.

"Very cool." Rochelle responded.

He looked over in the direction of Sabrina, she was abnormally quiet. She had a large chicken wing between her fingers. She was impatiently wrapping her lips around the meat, oblivious to the conversation around her. When she saw Keegan watching her devour her food as if this were her first meal, she smiled timidly.

"I'm hungry." She explained, covering her mouth full of food with her hands. Keegan raised his eyebrows in amusement as he turned back to his plate. She was slowly stretching past the lines of 'buzzed'

"So what do you think about Maryland—Sabrina told me you aren't from here." Rochelle asked, trying to get to know Keegan.

"It's great, I really love it here." He said honestly. Keegan loved his job. He'd made new friends and even got to be with his old one. All the while, getting to feel a sense of freedom that rejuvenated him every morning.

"Because of me." Sabrina added, smiling brightly as their attention suddenly jumped to her. Rochelle gave her an expressionless glance that signified her false annoyance. Even she could see her friend's growing intoxication. The liquid courage had Keegan seeing a side of Sabrina he'd only caught glimpses of.

Right then, she was much more relaxed, as if it were possible. Her actions seemed to be the humoring thing about her when normally, it would be her wit and demeanor. She was smiling and chuckling all over the place and Keegan was enjoying the sight.

*

"That was really good." Keegan said on a laugh, leaning back into the dining room chair a little. Rochelle smiled proudly at his cleaned plate. He managed to consume a chicken breast, thigh, large spoonful of vegetables and extra mashed potatoes with gravy. Sabrina sucked her teeth.

"It was really good... But," She started. Rochelle's smile slowly drifted into a scowl at her tone. "curry would've been better." Rochelle pointed her finger toward Sabrina's plate.

"No matter what I would've made, your plate would look exactly like that. So be quiet." Rochelle returned her attention back to Keegan. Her expression was sassy and full of attitude. She dramatically put the back of her hand under her chin to support her head. Within two seconds, she'd transformed into a smiling host again. Sabrina scoffed and Rochelle tried to retain her own giggle as they both acknowledged her theatrics.

"Let's play a game."Rochelle said, snapping her body upright. Her eyes were wide and engaged. Sabrina furrowed her brow and gave her a skeptical look.

"What game?" Sabrina said, her eyes low and her words sticking together just a little.

"We can play..." She seemed to think of a game, but Sabrina knew she already had one she wanted to suggest. "'How well do Sabrina and Keegan know each other?'" Sabrina looked to Keegan. His face was mellow, and completely at ease. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and Sabrina turned back to Rochelle. Just as she was about to agree to play, she spoke again.

"Sabrina, what's Keegan's eye color?" Rochelle asked. Sabrina was confident in her answer.

"Grey." Keegan nodded silently, telling Rochelle that she was correct.

"And Sabrina's eyes are brown." It was no surprise that they knew that immediately considering they'd spent so much time committing each other's eyes to memory.

"Okay, Keegan what's Sabrina's favorite food?" Keegan chuckled quietly while Sabrina laughed loudly. He looked down on his hands with his lips squeezed in a tight smile.

"Either chocolate milk, if that's classified as a food or tacos." Sabrina and Rochelle both burst out into laughter. They both knew Sabrina's favorite food was tacos but to see that her boyfriend of only two months knew that instinctively was hilarious.

"Let me do you," Sabrina said, overly eager. "Keegan, I think your favorite food is potatoes—like any food made from potatoes." Her hesitation was visible. Keegan wasn't really the type of man to have a preferred food, he just liked to eat. But he had a special meal that would always be one of his favorites. She looked into his eyes and cringed at what she saw.

His lids were slits as he looked back at her. The orbs behind them were carnal filled and daring her to read them. Unfortunately, she did and she suddenly knew what his favorite food was. Her pelvic muscles twisted below her and she could feel herself moistening. Keegan smirked when she adjusted her gaze away from him.

"Yeah," He started, turning his attention back to Rochelle. "I do like potatoes." Sabrina was trying to regain her composure. Being so turned on had her sobering up. Rochelle could sense the tension between the two and concluded that this little game was over. She pursed her lips at her recovering friend and stole a look at her wrist watch.

"Alright, go ahead into the living room and I'll get the nachos ready." Rochelle said. She got to her feet and began picking up dishes to bring into the kitchen. Sabrina was out of her seat first but Keegan was right on her heels.

*

Scandal was starting and Keegan sat beside Sabrina on the love seat. She had a large plate of nachos between them and her eyes stuck on the TV. Rochelle was a foot away with her feet balled under herself in the arm chair. Keegan was surprised to see an exact look of focus on her face as well. All lights were off and the screen lit the room. Keegan tried to keep up with the season recap introduction but gave up after the 10th unrecognizable face appeared. He settled deeper into the couch, already knowing an hour long nap was inevitable.

But, the opening scene featured a white man and beautiful black woman tumbling around on a kitchen counter. The sight definitely brought Keegan's attention back to the TV. Maybe he could learn to love Scandal as much as the two women beside him did.

*

"Sabrina, it's 6 o'clock." Keegan announced. Coarse palms along her cheek stirred her awake more than the actual words he'd said. His long dreads were dangling in his face and he quickly ran his hand through his crown to push them back. Venice shifted at the foot of the bed before she got up and left the room all together.

She groaned as she thought of the day she had ahead of her.

In all honesty, her stress was growing harder and harder to bear. She didn't want to believe her mother—or any of her family members had the capabilities of being a bit prejudice. But when she thought of how judgmental they were, she grew weary.

Sabrina wasn't confrontational, and everyone knew that. If something was said to her that rubbed her the wrong way, she'd remove herself from the situation before she stood up and told the person off, although she never gave in. She might not stand up for what she thought was right with words, but with her actions.

"I made you turkey bacon, eggs and a bagel." Keegan whispered, knowing food would get her awake a little faster. She slowly raised her eyelids and groaned.

"cheese?" She asked toward the end of a small stretch. Keegan smirked. She had on her colorful hair scarf, but it was nearly falling off of her head.

"Come see." He replied. He stood up and began heading back out toward the kitchen. His baggy sweatpants were gently clinging to his bare hips. Sabrina leaned up and stretched fully, allowing her limbs to wake her further. She padded out of the bedroom and was surprised to see the set up on the counter. There were two plates covered in the food Keegan prepared with orange juice positioned nearby.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers