Choices Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But both women were at my side in a instant and talking together that I had done nothing wrong, that I was what they always wanted and they realized now that they didn't have to be jealous of one another, because they each hold half the heart and together it's whole.

"...I...just need time." I whispered. "To think."

"....Okay." Monica whispered in horror.

I turned and lifted Kim's face by the chin and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, but I could feel the wetness of her tears on my cheek. I heard Monica sob, but before she could turn and leave I grabbed her by the wrist and turned her back toward me.

Monica gasped a hopeful sound and I looked into her eyes and without thinking I kissed her the same way I had kissed Kim. Monica threw her arms around my neck and returned that passionate kiss. After a moment I pulled away and whispered.

"Just a little time....this is a lot to process."

"Of course my love." Monica said with a nod.

"Your girls will waiting for you." Kim said with a smile and Monica nodded.

I nodded vaguely and walked from the room and out of the house. I climbed into the Camaro and fired it up. The fact that it was well after dark and I had no shoes on didn't even really occur to me at that point. I pulled out of the parking lot and popped open my phone, hit a dial and put it to my ear.

"....It's me." I said softly, almost like a zombie. "....Listen I don't care what was said....i need to see you. Now. Be there in twenty....." There was a long pause followed by. "....Yeah...love you too."

From the window in the house behind me two women who both loved me stood side by side watching me drive away. Each of them hoping I would be okay with this. That we could work this out, but I have to tell you. Anyone who tells you that sleeping with their sister is easy and doesn't mess with their head is lying. I suppose time will tell.