Choices Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you do." I said with a smile and nodded. "I feel the same way baby. About you and him."

"Ohhh....baby." Kim whimpered and pulled me by the shoulders to her. She pressed her body into mine and kissed me deeply. She didn't seem to care that my mother and uncle were in the front seats as she slipped her tongue between my lips. I whimpered into her lips and returned her kiss with as much need and passion.

"Girls." Mom said but we didn't stop. Kim tilted her head to the side and our kiss became that much more passionate. I felt my stomach begin to knot up and even with the people in the car I began to feel the heat burning between my thighs. "Girls." Mom said again but we were lost in each other. We never tried to strip each other, but didn't stop kissing.

"GIRLS!" Randy yelled and both of us broke suddenly blushing. We looked at him but the car had stopped and he was staring ahead. So was my mother. Sitting next to my father's Volvo S60 was Brandon's 72 Camaro and the drivers door was standing open.

"He's here." Mom said and threw the door open. Randy had time to park, barely, before mom jumped out. Kim threw the sliding door of the van open and jumped out. She had to stop and grab the side of the van as another wave of dizziness seemed to hit her. I jumped out and grabbed Kim to keep her stable and then the three of us followed mom as she led us to the apartment.

When we got to the apartment she looked up the two flights of stairs to the third floor and nodded. "He's up there."

"I....can't make it up those." Kim said suddenly and began to cry. "Please Monnie. Go and get our man. Please don't' let him leave us." She was almost hysterical now that she realized she couldn't go. Now that I understood why she needed him so much and I wasn't going to let her down.

"Don't worry baby. I will get him." I promised and the three of us climbed the stairs. I noticed right away that most of the apartments in this block were empty. When we reached the top of the stairs on the third floor the door only apartment on this floor had it's door open a little bit.

We pushed the door open and the inside of the apartment was a mess. Hanging on the wall next to the door was the vest of a car salesman and Randy clenched his jaw. Just another example of the taunting Tom would put my mother through. Dressing up like Randy would for work at the dealership.

Part me of didn't believe that Tom would do this, taunt mom and uncle Randy like this but another part of me realized that there was a lot to dad over the years that I didn't know. The living room was a mess with overturned furniture and obvious signs of a struggle.

We all cross through the house until we came to the bedroom and found dad on the bed looking up at another man who stood at the foot of the bed. His eyes were filled with fear and his lip was busted open. He was staring at the massive man before him. Brandon stood in front of him in only a pair of jeans and his boots. The laces on his boots were done in a hurry and had missed a few rings. His muscular back was exposed and the ink that crossed his upper back and shoulders was on display. He was staring down at my father and pointed a silver handgun at him.

Brandon had no idea we were here and my father was so focused on him that he didn't notice us at first. "Brandon, listen to me son. I made a mistake I never meant to hurt you or your friend."

"SHUT UP!" Brandon screamed. "I am not your son! I know the whole truth now. Uncle Randy. Mom. How I came to be. And why you have treated me like you have my whole life!"

"Of course they told you!" Tom sneered and then flinched back from something he saw in Brandon's eyes. "I am sorry Brandon...."

"I was just a child!" Brandon snapped cutting him off. "You hurt me so much Tom! Why?! I was just a child!"

"You were a constant reminder of how your mother hurt me!" Tom said desperately.

"I was a innocent child Tom." Brandon repeated and we all heard the gun hammer pull back. "You won't ever hurt anyone again. You took away one of the only women I have ever loved. You will pay for that."

"I always felt horrible after those things would happen Brandon!" Tom cried and held his hands up. "You are my son Brandon. I raised you. You should blame your mother."

"How dare you!" Randy screamed and Brandon spun around and held the gun nervously. Randy came forward and Brandon held the pistol tighter, but Randy was focused on Tom. "How dare you blame Jenny. All she ever wanted was someone to be gentle with her and when you found out she wanted me to be her first you damn near raped her on her wedding night!"

"Get out of my house!" Tom screamed when he saw Randy, his eyes almost bulging out of his head. "You're the cause of all of this. You perverted my wife and fattened her with your dirty seed.!"

Before Brandon could do anything about what was said I heard mom yell out. "You good for nothing prick! You knew how I felt and you took what you wanted from me and laughed. You remember that? Telling me how it could never be special with Randy? Now it would always be yours? Randy loved me and cared for me and was always gentle. Randell always made love to me!"

"Shut your mouth you dirty slut." Tom snapped and Brandon had heard enough.

He turned suddenly and slammed the pistol across Tom's face. Blood exploded from his lip and he grabbed his face. Brandon aimed the weapon and snarled. "You took Kim from me. You have insulted my parents for the last time."

"Kim's alive!" I yelled out suddenly and Brandon turned to look at me. "Baby she's alive!"

Brandon may have calmed down but when my father heard me call him baby he let out a bull like snarl and lunged at him. Brandon still wasn't using his left arm, but the right arm shot out and slammed the weapon across his head again. My father collapsed at his feet breathing hard and whimpering. We could all do nothing but watch as Brandon took aim at the defenseless man at his feet. "Goodbye Tom. I'll see you in hell."

Just before Brandon pulled the trigger we all heard someone else yell from behind me in the doorway to the bedroom. "Brandon! Baby don't!"

Brandon turned and saw Kim standing in the doorway and leaning on the door frame. She had climbed the stairs alone, risking falling down them just to be with him. I found a whole new respect for the woman I loved at that moment. Brandon and Kim locked eyes and Kim whispered. "If you do that...you go to prison baby. And....we lose you."

"....Kim?" Brandon whispered, tears now running down his face. "Baby your safe. Kim he has to pay."

"He's not worth you." Kim said firmly and lifted her arm and showed her the healing tattoo on the inside of her arm. "One half of the heart Brandon. You belong to us. You do not have our permission to take your life away from us." And then she whispered with her whole heart in her voice. "....Will you show your girls how little you care....and leave us for your own revenge.....or will you chose us Brandon?"

I crossed the room to Kim and slid my arm around her side. She leaned her head into my breast and we both stared at Brandon. "Us or him baby. Make your choice. What is more important to you? Forever in a prison cell for your own revenge....or forever with your girls? Chose Brandon. Make your final Choice."

We could see Brandon struggle with it and when he leveled the weapon at Tom again I swear I could see my father wet his pants and begin to beg incoherently. "Why can't we have both? Be careful and just hide the body?"

"We could." I heard Kim said and my eyes widened. "If that's what you really want Brandon, but stop for a moment and think about if, just IF, you get caught. One weak moment, one missed piece of evidence. What matters more?"

"Chose love son." Randy whispered.

"Don't abandoned them baby." Mom said softly. "They need you."

We watched as Brandon let out a grief filled cry and handed the gun to our mom. Our man crossed the room to us and we collapsed into his side. First he kissed me and then he kissed Kim. I heard him whisper into her lips. "You're okay?"

Before Kim could answer I heard my father say. "He will leave you regardless little slut." To Kim with a snarl. "He held me at gun point. He is going to prison."

"No. He didn't." Mom said firmly and then smiled. "We found him before he could get here. We took him back to the house and we all stayed there all night. Didn't we guys?"

"That's right." Randy said with a nod.

"We made love." Kim whispered and looked up into Brandon's eyes.

I heard Tom made strangling sounds but mom added. "And you tried to make up this story to pass the blame for your attack on him and his girlfriend."

Brandon unwound himself from us again and crouched down next to Tom. He reached out, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face around to look at him. "Disappear Tom. Send Mom divorce papers through the mail."

"You get the house, which you can move back into once I am gone." Mom said firmly. "And I will leave half of everything else."

"I think I have proven I can finish this Tom." Brandon snarled. "Don't make me. Mom, Randy, Monica and Kim are all off limits."

Brandon tossed his head back down and then returned to us. The five of us walked from the apartment and with Brandon and I helping Kim made it back downstairs without a problem. Randy dropped us off back at the house and then took Mom back to the hotel. He called it their present to us. Once we got Kim upstairs I took Brandon into the bathroom and took a look at his shoulder. It was dislocated.

Years of football however taught him a trick. He grabbed the door frame, yanked himself forward and slammed his shoulder into the door frame. With a audible pop his shoulder snapped back into place. As this happened he let out a scream and then collapsed to his knees. I had some pain killers left over from when I had my wisdom teeth taken out and gave him two of them. After he had taken them I suddenly hugged him tight to me.

"What's this about sis?" Brandon asked.

I stiffened and looked into his eyes to show him how badly it hurt me now when he called me that. He smiled a bit and reached out. He touched my chest and then I smiled. "Yes, please don't call me that. I am Monica now. Monnie. Or baby and Brandon....."

"Yes baby." He said, as if testing it again on his tongue which made me smile.

"....please don't do that again." I pleaded and threw my arms around his neck. "I thought I was going to lose you."

For a moment Brandon did nothing but hold me. When he finally broke away he looked into my eyes and reached up to cup my face in his big hand. "Monnie, you can't lose me. I am not my father. This is not a mistake. I was not pressured into this. I want you. I want this. I want Kim. We are together now."

I knew that Kim wanted him as well right now but she was giving us a few minutes alone. When he admitted that he wasn't Randy and wasn't going to let this go I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me. After a moment of just holding each other he stood up and to my surprise, because of his shoulder he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom.

Kim was sitting on his bed looking down at the floor. When we walked into the room and he set me down on the bed next to Kim she smiled and looked up. One by one he asked us to stand and gently, lovingly pulled our shirts off, unbuttoned our jeans and slid down our jeans and panties. Leaving us both naked.

He looked at us to decide which one of us was to do the same to him and to no one's surprise Kim and I reached out together. She unbuttoned his jeans and I unzipped them. She grabbed one side and I grabbed the other and together we slid down his jeans and boxers until he was as naked as we were.

I slid back onto his bed and laid down by the wall. Brandon slid in next to me and Kim laid down on the other side of him. Together we laid there in silence until Brandon's deep breathing announced he was either asleep or very close to it. I reached down to wrap my fingers around his limp cock and found my fingertips touching another set of fingers.

Kim and I looked over at each other and we both smiled. "You have the same idea I did?" I asked.

"That we almost lost him tonight and he doesn't get to go to bed until he shows us both he loves us?" Kim asked with a giggle.

"What do you say we wake him up baby?" I asked and interlocked our fingers over his cock.

"Why don't we wake him up with our screams?" Kim asked with a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

I was just about to ask what she meant when she slid weightlessly over his body. She slid down my body and my stomach jumped from the way her hair tickled across my stomach and sides. Then I felt her full, soft lips touch the curve of my pussy lips. Then I felt her tongue wiggle between them and let out a soft, whispering moan. "....Kim baby...."

Kim stopped and looked up at me, licking her lips. "Yes my love?"

My whole body was shaking now. I had never liked the idea of being with another girl. Until tonight I had never touched another woman but I heard a voice that I recognized as my own plead. "Please lick me baby? I want it. I need it"

Kim didn't say anything. She just looked at me and I swear I saw a single tear drop down her eye and then she lowered her head and all I could see was the top of her brown hair. I felt her tongue slide over the curve of the lips running up and down. Sliding over the hood covering my clit. My breathing was coming faster now, but not yet labored. Not the screams we both wanted, but a constant whimpering moan. Kim wasn't nearly as good at this as Brandon was, but I loved her for trying.

Our man shifted in his sleep and began to snore, very gently. He rolled onto Kim's side a bit more and allowed me to part my thighs just a bit wider. Kim took this as a open invitation, which was how I meant it and pushed that little pink tongue deeper into my slit. It pushed between the folds until I felt it begin to invade my pussy. My whole body jumped as if a shock had gone through it.

"Oh....that felt good baby." I whimpered.

She took the statement and repeated the motion. The tiny pink tongue pushed between the folds and slid as deeply as she could push it into my tight little opening. Like before it felt like a electric shock ran through my body. My body jumped and I let out a squeaked moan.

"Kim baby....i think you found something interesting." I panted. My hand came down and began to run through her long brown hair. Every now and then I would tighten my grip on her hair playfully and I could hear and feel her whimper into my pussy.

Kim's movements became more forceful. The same motion repeated over and over again with each time adding a bit more force to it. After a few moments it felt like her tongue was driving in and out of my opening. Brandon began to stir more and more as my movements became erratic and my voice was coming in gasping moans.

I neared coming when the bed shifted and Brandon rolled over. I bit my lip and looked over at him, about to beg him to fuck me, but his eyes were closed. He I leaned my head back and focused on the feeling of my girl's tongue working me toward orgasm. My body was becoming a constant spasm as I began to shake on the bed and then something happened that both stopped my orgasm dead and sent me to the edge of exploding at the same time.

"What are my girls doing?" Whispered a strong male voice directly into my ear.

My body tensed and my eyes shot to Brandon's face. Brandon was facing me, his beautiful blue eyes drinking in my face. His hand was bracing his head and the other hand was down in Kim's hair. Her eyes were filled with adoration and locked on him. She continued to work that tongue as masterfully as she could and my breathing was coming in moaned gasps. I was so close. "Sealing our commitment to each other." I breathed.

"Do you need my help?" Brandon asked in a little whisper and then I felt the hand that had been on Kim's head running back and forth across my stomach. My body began to jump and Kim began to lick a little harder, trying to get a little deeper. "Kim baby, lick up to her clit and suck hard."

"....Oh god Brandon no...." I whimpered but it was too late. Kim slid her tongue up my lips, found my clit and locked her lips around it. She began to suck and my eyes snapped open wide. I grabbed one handful of the sheets and the other in Kim's hair. "Oh GOD! Yes baby! More!"

"Do it baby." Brandon egged me on. He leaned forward, took my earlobe in his mouth and then whispered. "Do it Monnie. Seal this."

"Seal this?" I gasped, my whole body was shaking now and I knew I should have orgasmed already, but something was holding me back. Brandon pulled back and I stared into his eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Seal it Monnie." Brandon repeated. "You started this. On the couch downstairs, cumming all over your hand."

I blushed but nodded and he continued. "Then at the party. When you came all over my cock."

My body was shaking to the point where it looked like my stomach was doing crunches. It was spasming constantly. My mouth was open constantly and I couldn't talk. I could only moan.

"You started this. Now, cum on the mouth of your girlfriend." Brandon commanded and my whole body went rigid locked in orgasm that still didn't come. Kim lifted her face and said in unison with Brandon.

"Mark me. Claim me." Both voices said the same thing about marking her, claiming her but in two different ways. Brandon's was a command but Kim's was a whimpered plea. Kim was begging for it.

That was it. That was the moment it seemed I was waiting for. I reached down and grabbed Kim by the hair with both hands and hissed. "Show me you are mine." I snarled. "Make me cum Kim. Make me cum all over that pretty face. Make me cum now baby!"

My tone was a command and to my surprise Kim whimpered in submission and began to assault my pussy like I always hoped Brandon would have someday. She went after my pussy with a animal like hunger that shocked me. "OHHHHHHHHHHH! GGGOOOOOODDDDDDD!" I wailed and came.

I pulled her tighter to my pussy and exploded spraying her mouth, chin and cheeks with my warm fluids. Once I came down I looked over at Brandon, but he was staring at Kim who was looking up at him Demurely.

"Kim." He commanded and a shiver went down my spine. He was so strong. "It's your turn now."

Neither of us really understood, even years later, why he took control like he did. Why we let him do it or why he decided to do it. It just felt natural, considering what we were doing at that precise moment.

"My turn?" Kim whispered in that subdued tone.

"You came into my room and took control. You rode me Kim. You tried to re roll me over." Brandon whispered. "You tried to take control again when you came and saw me at my shop. You have me. You have focused on me. Now, claim Monica."

"Claim Monica?" Kim stammered.

"Do you love only me?" Brandon demanded. "Or do you love her?"

"My Monnie!" Kim whispered a hurt edge in her voice.

"Whose?" Brandon hissed.

"MINE!" Kim said firmly and began to slid up my body. I felt her take my face between her hands and I felt myself drawing beneath her will. "Your mine."

".....Yours." I whispered unsure. "Yes I am." I did love her, but something about her trying to claim me made me unsure, still I could feel the secret longing.

"No." Kim snapped. "You are mine. Say it Monica. Who do you belong to?"

The force of her demand took me by surprise and I felt myself submit to a woman I had felt dominate over less then three minutes before. I whimpered and leaned into her touch, needing to be touched by this woman suddenly. "Yours. I belong to you."

"Whose?" Brandon snarled in that completely dominate way of his.

"Kim's." I whimpered. "I belong to Kim. Kim and you."