Choices Ch. 07

Story Info
Getting back together
4k words
4.63
18.7k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to my editor adetaildiva. Without her this would be a poorer story. After her any errors are mine.

*****

I picked Jean up for dinner on Saturday evening. We went to a nice steak house. On our last date, I had taken her to an upscale, trendy French restaurant. It wasn't that I didn't want to spend money on her because of the fragile nature of our relationship. I just didn't want her to think that I was trying to buy my way back to her.

She was friendly, but reserved. We talked about Rebecca and Bobby. We talked about her job. We talked about what was going on at the Pentagon. We talked about which novels we were currently reading. Basically, we didn't talk about anything that mattered.

"Jack, do you want to come back to the house for coffee?" The waiter was presenting us with a dessert menu .

"Just bring the check, please." Except for desultory comments about the autumn weather, the car was silent going back to her house.

"I've got the coffee ready. Let me turn it on." She disappeared into the kitchen.

This, to me, had the feeling of a last date. If it was, why not just tell me at the restaurant and get out of the car at the curb? Why had she invited me in?

In a few minutes she returned with a tray. "Black for you, cream and sugar for me."

"There's no doubt who's the sweetest in the house." My riposte generated only a half-hearted smile.

She settled on the other end of the couch, not backing off from me but not approachable either. She twisted her slacks-clad knees up onto the couch. "Jack, I still don't know where we're going. I don't share my boyfriends with other women. I don't like my boyfriends keeping secrets from me. I just feel like you haven't treated me well."

"I apologize if you're hurt. That was not my intent. Nor did I plan to string you along for a year or two. I've never dated two women at the same time before. This just sort of happened. I started dating both of you within a week of each other. Again, I didn't mean to hurt you and once I realized what was going on I couldn't figure out a good way to handle it."

"I won't pretend," I continued, "that I wouldn't miss making love to you, but I would miss seeing you even more. If you want to cut out our bedroom activities until I can make a decision or until you feel you've waited long enough for my decision, we can go forward on that basis."

"Is it just one other girl? Or are you just using me for steady benefits while you sample all the honey out there?"

I tried to suppress the scowl that wanted to creep across my face. "It's just one other. I don't think you know her. At least I'd be amazed if you did. She knows about you now, too."

"What's her reaction?"

"She's not happy either, but that's as much as I'm willing to talk about her."

"Well, I'm very unhappy. If you do this to me now, how can I trust you if we marry?"

"Look, I was married to Kathy for eight years. I never hit on another girl, never kissed one except for the odd New Year's Eve kiss between friends, never thought about another one sexually if you ignore the occasional Jessica Alba fantasy. I passed through Las Vegas twice on my way to the National Training Center. When the other guys wanted to catch some of the shows at the strip bars, I was in my room calling Kathy."

"Yeah, but what about now? You've sampled the wild side."

"What about you? This isn't completely fair, but you've learned that you can get rid of a husband and the world won't end. Maybe if I had to deploy for a year, you'd start having coffee with a co-worker. None of us can guarantee what we'll do in the future. I can only say that I want to pick one woman to come home to."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Well, why don't you pick?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to. Like I told you before, the criteria are different at thirty than it was at twenty. Plus, as you mentioned, it's not just me I have to think about. I just haven't got all this sorted out yet."

"I don't know that I want to wait while you figure things out." We were both quiet for a little while.

"Have you ever gone out without any underwear," I asked.

"I'm not talking about sex!"

"I'm not either. Just answer the question, please."

"You know how small I am up top. It makes it easy to go braless and I do it a lot."

"No, I meant without panties under a skirt?"

"Of course not!"

"No? Well, I haven't either. Gone without panties under any of my skirts, I mean." This got a fleeting smile from Jean. "But consider it. You would be taking a risk. If it's a full skirt, the wind might blow it up. Even a pencil skirt, you sit down awkwardly, or you cross your legs and the afternoon sun is just right. Lots of possibilities. But we both know that if you were only moderately careful, nobody would know the chance you're taking. It's only for a short while, anyway. If you do take the chance, you get back a lot in heightened sensitivity, anticipation, excitement, and finally satisfaction when you tell that special someone about it."

"And your point is?"

"Take a chance. I'm not keeping you from going on a date with another guy while you're waiting to see what I decide. You get to decide, too. No guarantees but the reward might be big."

"I told you we aren't talking about sex." She grinned this time as she made the remark.

Her knees slid from the couch as she stretched her legs. I took advantage of the movement and moved closer to her, taking her hand at the same time. "I was wrong in not telling you about my other date when we became intimate. I could tell that a roll in the hay was serious for you and I was wrong. But don't throw me out because I didn't live up to commitments that you didn't ask me to make."

"Jack, I guess I didn't exactly treat you fairly either. I like you and I want to continue seeing you, at least right now. Promise me, no more secrets?"

"I promise. I'll tell you as soon as I start dating a third girl and the fourth one, too."

"A third girl and I'm outta here," she giggled. "But seriously, I'll go along for a little while, but I think Christmas is decision time for both of us."

"I agree with that." I pulled her hand up and brushed my lips across the back of it.

"If you're going to keep me around until Christmas, you've got to do better than that." She pulled me toward her.

We kissed tentatively at first. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her tongue into my mouth. After a minute, we broke apart and I started to nibble down one side of her neck and back up the other returning to her lips.

While we kissed, her fingers ruffled my hair. Then she traced the outline of my ear with a fingernail. I shivered slightly as my temperature soared.

I smoothed a hand over her sweater up to her breast. She moaned as I gently cupped it. The sweater was thin so that I could tell she had on a lacy bra that just barely covered her nipples. Soon enough my hand was under her sweater.

As we continued to kiss, my fingers traced the edge of her bra. Lace had never been my favorite texture. I wanted to feel smooth, soft skin, not rough fabric. Lace might look pretty but touching it did nothing for me. I pushed the material up and out of the way.

As my hand slid over her breast, Jean twisted her body so that her chest made fuller contact with my hand. She also vigorously assaulted my mouth with her tongue. I teased her nipple, tugging it with two fingers and brushing it with my palm.

One of her hands began to caress the outline of my cock, now hard down the leg of my slacks. She fumbled briefly with my belt and then the hook and zipper. Her hand eased over my boxers to where the little head was peeking out of the leg.

"I think somebody's hoping to get lucky tonight." Her index finger had discovered a drop of pre-cum. She pulled the finger up between our faces. I could see the drop glisten in the light. A bitter scent suddenly hit my nose.

"I never did get dessert," she said. She stuck the finger in her mouth and slowly pulled it back out between her sucking lips. "I know just the thing to finish off the meal."

She grabbed my pants and boxers and pulled them down. She bent over to lick the head of my cock. She took several licks just like it was an ice cream cone. Then her mouth engulfed the head while her tongue brushed back and forth over the sensitive skin. At the same time, she began to slowly jack the base with her hand.

I stroked her back and her bottom, which was conveniently presented to me. After a minute or two, I had to have more. I tugged at her sweater. She stopped and sat upright, skinning off her sweater. Reaching behind her back, she popped the bra hook open and dropped the bra beside the couch. Putting her left hand on my knee, she resumed the wonderful ministrations of her mouth and her other hand.

I reached underneath and cupped her breast. I held it in my palm as I used my thumb to caress the upper slope. Then I slipped my hand down her stomach and up onto her back. I loved the feel of her velvety soft skin. I felt it become warmer even as my fingers skimmed over it.

Jean was not idle while I enjoyed her smoothness. She performed a variety of teasing activities with her tongue while her hand continued it's steady up and down motion around the base of my cock.

I teased her nipple with my palm some more. I used my other hand to push her hair out of the way so I could watch her face as she ministered to my cock. Watching a female give you head has got to be at the top of the sexy meter. The bouncing hair, other bits bouncing depending on the angle, the slurpy sounds, the wet, squishy sounds if she's using her hands as Jean was. The submission and giving of the female figures in there. No matter how you're arranged the woman is going to look submissive, just as a man does licking pussy. Also, if we're truthful, we guys sort of know and the women definitely know that it's not like licking a lollipop. Just acquiring a taste for what's coming (pun intended) is not something that most women will ever develop. So they are sacrificing themselves to our pleasure.

I needed more contact. I pushed a hand between her legs. The jersey knit slacks she was wearing allowed me to feel the groove between her legs even as gently as I was touching her. She spread her legs slightly showing that she liked what I was doing. I gently caressed where her clit should be and then lightly pulled my fingers along her lower lips and up between her ass cheeks, finally grasping her waistband and pulling downwards. She wiggled a little to help the pants slide down but she never lost contact with my cock. When the slacks got to her knees she lifted briefly to let me pull them and the accompanying panties completely off.

Now my fingertips could caress her lower lips. After a minute or so, she moaned and spread her knees further apart. When this happened her labia parted and I felt the warm slipperiness inside. As my middle and index finger penetrated her, my ring finger rode over her clit and my thumb landed at her brown pucker.

She moaned in a throaty timber that vibrated over my cock. She held her head steady, letting her tongue slip round and round the crown. Meanwhile her hand sped up. I could feel the approaching climax. "Jean, I'm getting close."

Her hand and tongue moved faster. I concentrated on her clit but almost by accident pushed my thumb into her also.

"Mmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmm," she moaned again.

"Oh god, now" I cried. When the first jet hit the back of her throat, she moved her mouth off me and put her head on my thigh. She watched the remaining streams roll down over her hand.

"You are so good! I really love the way you use your mouth and hand on me. It feels like you're pulling everything out of me."

"Wait here while I get something to clean you up with." She trotted off to the guest bathroom and returned quickly. "I don't want you dripping all over the place." She wiped me off efficiently, probably just like she did with Rebecca's face. We undoubtedly looked weird then. I still had my pants around my ankles and she was nude.

I pulled her in to a kiss. I could taste the remains of my spurt in her mouth. I ignored it and concentrated on the tongue I was dueling with and the soft skin I was holding.

"This is fun, but I know you like a clean house. Maybe we should retire to your bedroom?"

"You better not retire! At least not until you shown me that you want me to stay until Christmas. But you do look sort of funny sitting there."

I kicked off my shoes and skinned off my socks. As I was pulling my polo shirt over my head, Jean grabbed a little tuft of chest hair and pulled.

"Ouch!" She didn't really hurt me, but I knew she expected some reaction.

"Bet you can't catch me." She jumped away and ran upstairs towards the bedrooms. I was slowed getting out of my slacks and boxers. She had disappeared by the time I got to the dark hall.

"Jean? I'm going to get you back for that." I walked into her bedroom and switched on the light. Empty.

"Hide and seek, huh?" Rebecca's bedroom was empty. So was the guest room.

"You are so going to get it." I walked back up the hall. She was good at this. I paused to listen. Not a sound. I decided to go back to her bedroom and check the closets and under the bed. As I walked in, I heard a noise. I started to turn and then 115 pounds of female flesh tackled me.

I could have easily flipped her on to the bed and pinned her, but she deserved her fun. Laughing throatily, she pushed me towards the bed and fell on top of me. She straddled my hips and put her hands on my chest 'pinning' me to the mattress.

"I've caught you now. You've got to do what I command," she stated imperiously. Her eyes were laughing all the time.

"Your beauty ever holds me in thrall," now I was teasing her. "Your wish is my command."

"I wish for my turn. Now!" She began to knee-walk up my torso.

I moved around in the bed so that she could lean against the headboard while she brought her pussy to my mouth. She positioned her slit so that I could lightly lap the engorged lips. Her taste, as always, was delightful.

After a minute or so, I pulled my tongue away. "You are so delicious. I love doing this."

"I didn't tell you to stop," she said threateningly as she pulled my head back to her juncture. "I'll let you know when I'm done with you."

She reached behind her and raked her fingernails up my chest, not rough enough to hurt but rough enough to indicate her control. She moved to bring her clit to my mouth and I began my 'butterfly wings' attack on her pleasure spot.

"Oh god, I need this so bad and you are so good! I got so hot playing with your shaft and drinking your cum. Oh! Sooooo gooood!"

I continued my nibbling, but I ran my hands up and down the back of her legs. Then the fingers of my right hand began to tease the wet slit that my mouth had abandoned. I began to pump two fingers slowly in and out.

"Oh, Jack, you are doing it so good tonight. That feels wonderful." Jean was more vocal tonight than anytime before. What had triggered this cascade of sounds?

I remembered something from the couch. I removed my fingers and rotated my thumb into her honey pot. Switching again, I put my fingers back inside her. Her small gyrations against my face resulted in the only movement my fingers made. Meanwhile I slid my thumb in gentle circles across her "taint."

"Unnnnhhhh." She moaned and a fresh wave of heat rolled down her body over my face. I widened my caresses so that my thumb now stroked over her rear pucker. "Unnnnhhh, oooooohhhhh, godddd!" Her sibilant noises excited me as they became almost continuous. "Harder, faster, right there."

One hand pulled my head in closer to her pussy. Her hips began to jerk occasionally. I was very careful to cushion my teeth behind my lips. "Inside me! Everywhere!"

I pushed the end of my thumb inside her ass and my fingers inside her pussy. I increased the pressure and speed of my tongue on her clit.

"Ooooohhh. Harder! Faster! Everywherrrrre! Don't stop now. Sooooo goooooooood!" Her ass and pussy contracted violently and repeatedly. "Ooohh myyyyy," she wailed one last time and then collapsed forward onto my face. After a few seconds, she rolled heavily to one side and lay gasping for air.

A minute or so later she snuggled up against me. "Damn! I may have to keep you even if it's only one night a week." She kissed my chest. "Let me rest a few minutes and then let's see if we can get together."

After her rest, she rose up on an elbow and looked into my eyes. "You seem to have discovered another of my sensitive places. I haven't done this in awhile with another person, but tonight's the night. Look in the second drawer of my nightstand."

I rolled to the edge of the bed and pulled out the drawer. There were several dildos/vibrators and a couple of containers of personal lubricants. Some silk scarves were crushed into a corner and a sleep mask was peeking out from under the scarves. "Use the KY Jelly," she said as she rolled to middle of the bed.

I picked up the requested item and turned back to her. She was just settling two pillows underneath her. "Now kiss me some more," she commanded.

We started with gentle kisses and nibbles on the lips, but as I began to caress and tweak her nipples, she began to moan and roll her hips. "Do me! Do me now!"

I had never done this before, but I was certainly willing to try. She pulled her knees back to her chest, rotating the little pink pucker for easy access. I squeezed out a glob of the Jelly and began to rub it between her cheeks. I inserted one, then two and finally three fingers. Each time she thrust back onto my hand and moaned. Then I knee-walked forward and pressed my little head into her little opening. After a few seconds she opened up and I slid slowly but smoothly up against her soft cheeks.

My first few strokes were slow and jerky, but then I got used to the tightness. I settled into a slow rhythm and began to enjoy the tight velvet glove of Jean's bottom.

Jean's hips began to undulate in small waves. She reached her right hand to my chest and gently raked her nails across it to one nipple. She tugged it slightly then pinched enough to sting. Her other hand stole to her clitoris and rubbed the entire areas in large circles.

My temperature rose sharply and I knew that I would only last a few minutes. "I'm getting close, Jean."

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned in reply.

"Jean, you are so beautiful and sexy. I've never felt these sensations before. I'm holding back, but I'll explode soon." We rocked and moaned for several minutes.

Suddenly, Jean's hand sped up on her clit. Her fingers focused on that small bump. "Jack, I'm going to finish – nooowww." Her body went rigid.

The spasms of her sphincter milked my cock and my jism exploded into her bowels. "Ooohhhhh, Jean."

Our hissing breaths mingled and we both rolled to one side still joined together. I pulled her leg from under mine and let it flop on top of my thigh.

We lay there dozing and cuddling for maybe thirty minutes. I finally roused myself to get dressed and go home.

As usual Linda was waiting for me to come in. She was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine when I saw her. "Come tell me about your evening," she requested patting the seat next to her.

I dropped on to the couch. "What do you want to know?"

"Well, this was your first date with Jean since you told her you were seeing another girl. How did it go?"

"The dinner was a little strained. I thought she was going to break up with me, but she asked me back to her place for coffee. We talked some more about the situation and I promised not to keep any more secrets from her."

"It must have been a long conversation to keep you out until 1 AM." Linda leaned forward to retrieve her wine glass from the coffee table. I suddenly realized that her nightgown was transparent when she was in silhouette, with those beautiful breasts swinging freely. I snapped my eyes back up to her face as she sipped the wine.

12