Choices: Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After freshmen year I filled out nicely and I noticed he did as well. He worked out more and more, began to drive a motorcycle and within a year we became the 'It' couple. The end of our sophomore year I gave him my virginity. He claims that I didn't take his, but there was no way he could have been that bad the first four or five times we had sex and then get so much better, unless he was a virgin too.

Midway through Junior year we told each other I love you, at the same time as funny as it was. In the middle of one of those action movies everyone raves about. By the end of Junior year we were having sex nearly three times a week and drinking a lot of home made apple martini's made by his uncle. He just liked them, but I loved them.

At the end of Senior year I head he was planning to propose, but we were both to young. When he got wind that I was thinking of not accepting he signed the paperwork to join the military. That was the end of us. I wasn't going to give up my life to become a army wife. We had a great prom and then he told me he was joining the military.

I was just finishing my ribs, thinking back on high school when he drained the second martini and looked across the table at me. "Monica, why did you act like you did?"

"What?" I asked as I set the rib down. "Do you mean about not wanting you to stare at my breasts?"

"Of course not." Jason said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "After Prom when I told you I was joining the army."

"What did you expect me to say?" I said firmly. "I wasn't going to give up my life...."

"You didn't even try and talk me out of it!" Jason said sadly. "I decided to do it because I heard you weren't going to accept my proposal and you didn't even try and talk me out of it. Just, thanks for the last four years, nice knowing you."

"It wasn't like that." I said defensively "What was I supposed to say? You had made up your mind and I was scared enough about the proposal."

"Well, I am back now." He said with the faintest little smile. "And here you are in Paradise of all places. It's like fate...."

"Whoa...." My eyes widened when I heard these words and I slid the plate away. "Jason that's not going to happen."

"Why? You said yourself, your divorced." Jason said with a nod to the rings on my hands. "We made a mistake all those years ago and now we can make it right."

"Jason." I said softly, trying to let him down as gently as I could. "My relationships....are complicated. This thing between us, whatever it was had it's chance Jason."

"But Monnie." He whispered.

I cut him off before he could finish. "Jason please. If you ever loved me....can we just let it drop? Like I said, It's complicated."

For a time he sat there and said nothing and I did everything short of looking at him. The table, the floor, my own hands. Anywhere but at him. Seeing him reminded me of the old times and Jason was a good lover, not in Brandon's caliber, but good none the less.

"If that's what you want Monnie." Jason agreed and that was that.

We spent the next two hours really reminiscing about the old days and drinking that home made bottle of Apple Martini's. Just as we walked into the living room and turned on the stereo a song came on that took us both back. I set down the empty 2 liter bottle of the Apple Martini and turned up the stereo. Jason, whose eyes were a bit glazed over smiled. "The prom's final song." He slurred.

"Truly..." I agreed and smiled. "Our song."

"One dance?" Jason asked and held his hands out for me.

I knew I shouldn't but I nodded and placed my hands in his. I told myself that this was our song and one dance wouldn't hurt. We danced slowly around the living room and my hands slid up he back of his shirt and ran up and down the back of the undershirt.

"I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah"

I knew I should pull back then. I should break the dance up and ask him to leave, but when he looked down at me all I thought was, they left me behind. They wanted to be alone. And here was Jason after all of these years looking down at me. His hands running up and down my sides, but he wasn't my Brandon. He wasn't my Kim. "...."Jason you should.....go...."

"You don't want me to...." Jason whispered and leaned his head down and kissed me.

The kiss felt so nice, warm and I felt so wanted but I pulled back and gently pushed on his chest. "Jason....please we can't do this."

"Monica..." His lips brushed to my throat and my whole body began to shake. "I can feel how badly you want me. You don't want to be alone."

"They left me alone." I whimpered and began to slid my hands up and down his back a little harder. "They didn't want me to be with them."

"I want you." Jason whispered and kissed me again.

I pushed weakly at his chest as the tears began to form in my eyes. Softly my lips parted and I felt his tongue slid over my own. Like a electrical shock I pulled back and pushed him hard. "Jason no....please."

"Monnie." Jason whispered and pulled my sides until I pressed into him. I could feel the lines of his muscles and the firmness of his cock on my thigh. "I won't leave you behind. Like the song says, be everything that you need."

I let out a tiny whimper and mashed my lips to his. If I had only said out loud what I was thinking it may have shocked him into stopping but I didn't. I only thought to myself, you can be Brandon then. My Brandon. My beloved brother. Take me baby and then I kissed him.

The fever of the kiss was such that his hands slid up my legs instantly and bunched the pink sun dress around my waist. The pink boy shorts were all that covered my thick ass and shaved pussy from the evening air. I moaned heatedly when his fingertips began to trace the length of my lips. When he pulled those panties to the side and pushed two fingers inside me I bit down into the fabric covering his shoulder. Jason knew how to play my body, and he knew it well.

Before I even knew what was happening I had his silk button up shirt on the floor, his undershirt lying on the arm of the couch and his belt undone. He had the shoulder straps of my sun dress down and had the whole dress bunched around my waist. My bra joined his shirt on the floor and my breasts stood proud and needing, exposed to his groping hands.

"Come on Monnie." Jason purred as he leaned down and began to flick his tongue over my nipple. Jason knew all of my weak spots and how to play them, but he had no idea how badly I was screwing up. "You need to get down and suck my cock Monnie"

"No..." I whispered, but moaned as his fingers forced their way in deeper. "J....baby no." I couldn't bring myself to not call him Brandon. Even as drunk as I was, a part of me knew. "Please, don't make me."

"But you love sucking cock Monnie." Jason purred and used his thumb now to manipulate my clit. "Don't you want to taste my cock?"

"OH GOD!" I shuttered as I came all over his hand, and I wanted that cock in my mouth so badly my mouth was watering. I wanted to slid my mouth over his cock, I wanted my Brandon's cock deep in my throat. "Please....don't make me.....that's special now....please!!!" I began, even drunk to panic.

"Okay..." He soothed and began to work those fingers in and out again. "You don't have to suck my cock. Get on the couch, it's time you screamed for me."

"Oh god!" I groaned and fell backwards on the couch. Who knows how far it would have gone had he not leaned down and ran his tongue over the length of my pussy. My body froze at that tongue and I looked down expecting to see Kim, my beautiful brunette gothic goddess but instead saw the crew cut of Jason Tryce. "Oh god....Jason stop!"

"Oh no Monnie it's to late for that." Jason said with a playful grin and stood up to aim his cock at my dripping opening.

"NO!" I snapped and shoved him backwards. The shock on his face would have been funny had it not looked so sad. "Jason i'm married!"

"You're Married?!" Jason snapped and stood up straight. "What the fuck do you mean your married!? Where is your husband?"

"Oh his honeymoon with our wife." I said desperately and pulled the sun dress down, no idea why I said this but it just kinda slipped out.

"WHAT!?" He yelled more then a little confused. "Monica talk to me."

"I can't." I wailed. Even drunk I knew better then to give away this secret. I played my face in my hands and began to cry.

Jason sighed and crouched down in front of the couch. The fact that my breasts were on dislay didn't even seem to phase him now. His first love was crying. "Monica talk to me. You know you can tell me everything."

"I got married." I cried and held out my hand to show the two rings. "Twice. Once to him and then to her....it's only legal once, but we all married one another."

"You married a woman?" Jason choked and then chuckled softly. "I wouldn't mind seeing you two together Monnie." He asked slyly.

"I don't think our husband would like that J." I said with a chuckle. Though I laughed, I still felt his fingers in the depths of my pussy, felt his cock throbbing in my hand. I had cheated on my Brandon and my Kim.

"Tell me about him." Jason asked as he pulled the top of my sun dress up to cover my breasts. He pulled on his own undershirt and sat down on the arm of the couch.

"He's tall, well muscled. He tells us he loves us everyday. He is soft spoken and very gentle. He's an artist who does tattoo's." I said with a gentle smile.

"Hmm." Jason leaned back on the back edge of the couch and chuckled. "Sounds like Brandon. I heard he does tattoos now."

The mere mention of Brandon brought a tender smile to my lips. God, how could I have been so stupid? I may be lonely and feel like they left me out but thats no reason to give up hope on the two people I trusted and loved most in this world. "Jason I think we should call this a night."

"We have a whole night ahead of us." Jason said with a sad expression. "We can't do that, but we can still catch up."

"....i have somewhere to be." I said softly and we said goodnight.

I know we had all made a decision, but I was changing it. This situation had showed me the fact that I was far more lonely then I thought I was.

12