Chosen Mate Ch. 04

Story Info
Her shoulders shook with her silent sobs.
10.8k words
4.77
16k
10

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers

Harry's notes: Here is the next chapter posted in 'ROMANCE' because the southern version usually has nothing to do with soft lights and wine, but quite a bit to do with crowded bars n beer. Please give me a comment if you want to read more after this chapter. I got really discouraged after the laskluster views of the last two chapters and would have stopped except for the persistant efforts of a fan...Enjoy.

CHAPTER 4

Leather and Love

Max was waiting by the mailbox as they turned up the driveway. He ran jauntily beside the truck, barking a welcome as they drove up to the house. His playful, exuberant actions did nothing for Sandra's melancholy mood. Harry parked under the Cedar tree, reluctantly killing the engine. Now it was official; their day of four wheeling was over.

He sat, holding the steering wheel, staring out of the window. It was hard to believe. He had spent only two short days with her; they felt like much more. He turned his head to where Sandra sat, still leaning on her crossed arms, while staring out of the window. He reached out to her, tracing his stroking fingers lightly down her back. She moved to him and rested her head on his chest while holding closely. Her shoulders shook with her silent sobs as he embraced her tightly and patted her softly, rocking in a metronomic fashion while she wept hard, uncontrolled tears.

--Take a breath and reassess. The thought filled Harry with irritation.

--Shut up Oldman; this is difficult enough for me without your comments. It is true however. You know it too. You have to get over the hurt before you can continue with life. That's the hard part... He continued his calming movement.

Eventually, her tears stopped with shuddering breaths that soon quieted and left her silent and still. She cradled on his chest. He changed his patting into strokes and rubs as he circled her back in soothing movements.

"Better?" He asked, lips questioning on her hair. She nodded against his chest. "I've got something to show you, if you have time before you go." She removed her arm from his waist and glanced at her watch, then nodded again. He hugged her then, while shaking her in a light bear grip. "Come on, take a walk with me. It's not far."

They disembarked the truck unhurriedly and strolled hand in hand toward the opening between the garage and a screen of trees, fencing the yard beyond. As they walked silently in the direction of a large metal building, Harry let the hill standing high behind the green fields take his thought. He looked at it as he walked, taking no care of his feet as they completed a long remembered task. Sandra stopped. His feet stopped with hers. His contemplation of the hill did not waver.

He was gone, she thought, gone once again to the quiet paths under the trees that hid the forested slopes of the hill with their shady protection.

"Harry?" She said questiongly. She looked at him as if trying to peer into his thoughts. She disobeyed her father's instruction, sending a thought directly to the distracted mind.

--Harry... Pay attention. Oldman sat up with a start and gave Harry a mental, elbowed nudge.

"Yes?" He answered, turning his face to her slowly as he tore his gaze away from the inspiring view. Oldman tried to speak to her in the same manner as she had prompted them.

--Hello, can you hear me?

"That hill..." She began, looking into his vacant eyes, then waving a hand in front of her face as if at an insect. He replied before she completed the sentence.

"Yes," he answered again as his eyes returned to stare at it. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He was again lost in the view. She reached up, and grasping a handful of his coarse full beard, gently forced him to look at her. Harry's interrupted questioning eyes met her frosty ones.

"You're ignoring me." She said, releasing his beard but not his eyes. He let her hold them for a moment then turned away, leading her docilely to the nearby metal building.

"Well, I won't ignore you anymore today, but you might ignore me." He said with a chuckle, unlocking a door and ushering her inside the building and then closing it behind them.

She moved into the long open room, Harry forgotten, as her heart began beating faster; she tried to catalogue all the leather-goods strewn across workbenches or tied from chains hanging from the rafters high above. There were bags, pouches, purses, backpacks, pants, shirts... and was that underwear? She moved to the bench to examine the butter soft items there greedily. Harry pulled a chair to the bench nearest him and got comfortable as he watched her drool over the clothing in front of her.

"I can fit those for you if you like them." He called, leaning back in the chair, a leer on his lips and a voyeur's lusty gleam in his eye. She looked up from the delightful light garment dripping from her hand and noticed his naughty look, then began unclothing sensually. He flipped on the radio saying,"I like a little music with my striptease." then moved a large flat crate near them and covered it with an uncut hide. She stepped up on it, dancing barefoot as her boots dropped one after the other to the floor. The jeans followed the boots, seemingly of their own accord, falling and sliding from her long legs and full hips as she moved seductively across the improvised stage, turning, kneeling, and crawling. She continued dancing as she teased her panties from side to side revealing tantalizing glimpses of flesh.

"Go ahead, take it all off," he encouraged. Her top swirled up her body, circling her upraised arms and over her head as she twirled around.

--Nice move. Oldman thought, impressed by the graceful removal. Harry agreed.

She threw the top in his face and returned to the exotic removal of her panties that followed the top shortly and then her. She lap danced him while placing the panties comically on his head and laughing at his flustered expression.

He called a halt before he lost all control. Standing, he carried her back to the stage as she continued to writhe against him in fained heated surrender, or was it? He placed her on her feet and stepped back quickly to escape her seemingly lust maddened grasp.

"Stand and pose," He demanded. She became still, standing with one leg slightly forward. He adjusted his pants that had become tight with the sight and feel of her passionate uncontrolled body's movement.

"I can fit that for you." She said, parroting his earlier comment, while looking at him heatedly. He picked up a long lace, lightly snapping her legs as they played their game of dominance, submission, and reward.

"Hold your pose and be quiet." He circled the stage, watching her as he flicked the lace over her body and observing her reaction to his command and actions. She was still and silent although her breasts continued to move with her in taken breaths as the lace moved across her body. Good, he thought, laying the lace over her shoulder and walking to the small refrigerator near the bench and removing two cold cans of soda. He placed one at her feet then opened the other, sipping as he again walked around her. He placed his soda on the bench and picked up the bikini cut panties she had been looking at and returning to her side, inquired of her.

"So, these are the ones you want?" She glanced at the small soft garment frowning and asked.

"You have others? Show me." Her eyes turned to survey the many items covering the bench.

"Yep, I have everything from boxers to thongs." He affirmed, and then displayed various intimate items. He saw a brighter spark of interest at a small light thong made of creamy un-dyed rabbit skin. They were tied instead of being slipped on. He had her hold the back laces while he brought the front between her legs and smoothed it carefully over her pubic mound; then, he tied first one side, and then the other.

He moved her hands out of the way then continued to arrange their fit, shortening the laces with a pair of scissors. He stood back and made her turn, stoop, kneel, and bend over as he observed how they moved with her body. He nodded, satisfied, ready to tear them from her body, and moved a large, light mirror to the bench so she could see how they fit. She walked around the stage as she posed saucily. Once again, he felt the desire to tear them off and violate her violently.

"It looks like it needs something." He observed.

"No, no, no." She protested, as she primped in the mirror, twisting, turning, and bending to view them in various positions. He shook his head negatively and began searching through the scattered items nearby. He picked up a vest and held it at arm length considering, then had her try it on. He shook his head again and stripped it from her body, ignoring her comments about his sense of fashion. He tossed the vest on the bench, picked up a cloth tape and began to measure chest, shoulders, and waist.

"36, are they c's?" He observed, cupping and examining her breasts freely. She nodded, licking her lips and moving slightly under his caressing fingers.

"Put this one on." He said, handing her a sleeveless pullover of dark brown glossy leather. Again, he was not satisfied. He stood finally, with his arms crossed, waiting for her to surrender the garment. She protested once more, then reluctantly removed the garment, as he remained silently adamant and unflinching, waiting for her to comply with his demands. He tossed it carelessly on the bench, then held up the item that he had picked before he had her model the others. He examined it while watching her secretly.

Her fingers twitched as she gazed hungrily at the sleeveless t-shirt of soft light brown suede with a low-cut curving neckline. He handed it to her and she scrambled into it quickly. It looked good on her. Her nipples hardened against the soft sensual feel of the suede and dimpled it. Harry became busy marking the garment with chalk lines. She became apprehensive when he began cutting the shirt with scissors. It seemed he was destroying it. He pulled the shirt over her head and moved with it to the bench. He pointed to the opposite side of the room at a bench of stacked leather pants. Her eyes turned to the bench and began to rove hungrily there.

"Find a pair that fit your hips well. Don't worry about the length. Make sure you get a comfortable fit, something you can wear all day."

He turned away from her and became involved in the simple alterations of the garment. He added eyelets along the sides that had been split and cropped, then laced them up loosely until he could fit it on her body. He finished his soda while she worked through the stacks of pants.

She returned to him, wearing a pair that fit very well indeed, although they were too long. Her buttocks were well defined and there was still room for him to place fingers between her and the waistband comfortably. He knelt down, marked the bottoms with chalk, and watched as she removed them for his next and last alteration. He gave her the t-shirt and turned again to his labors, slicing the excess leather from the bottom of the legs, whip stitching above the cut, and securing the ends with small copper brads. He returned his attention to her, moving to tighten the laces of the t-shirt slightly then tying them securely at the bottoms and cutting some of the laces off while leaving a small bit hanging to accent the sides.

"Shake 'em," he said. She danced on the platform, working her breasts and body violently. He nodded, satisfied with the fit. "Now take it off and put it back on." She was able to remove, then replace it with little effort. Harry smiled and began packing the pants in a small leather medicine bag. He untied the thong and placed it in the bag also, then looked at her waiting for the top. She pulled it off and handed it to him.

"O.K. you can get dressed now." He said, and waited as she sat on the platform collecting her clothes. Sandra got back in her panties, jeans, top, and boots then stood in front of him. He handed her the bag, then put a hand on her shoulder as they walked together to the door. They left the shop and went back toward the house.

"Are you headed home before work or do you want to shower here?" He asked, walking beside her while holding her close. She looked up from the bag held protectively in arms that were clasped her chest.

"Home, I need to water my plants and get clean clothes."

"You aren't wearing the outfit I gave you?" He asked, surprised at her answer.

"I don't want to overstay my welcome. I was trying to give you some room to breathe. I know I can be... demanding...and...pushy..." She became quiet unable to explain her feeling adequately.

"You forgot kind, considerate, and loving. Now go and water your plants. Wear your new clothes. I will meet you at the bar later and take you for breakfast, if that is all right with you." Her eyes were again wet as she leaned against him and let him hold her close.

"You want to drive my truck home? I know it's quite dusty. You might need to wash it before you drive." Harry struggled to keep from laughing and was able to contain it to his eyes, which wasn't good enough. She brought her icy beacons to bear on his glinting laughing eyes. She decided to be merciful and opaque.

"Oh, I can? I'll go get my things." She rushed for the truck, carrying her bag of leather goodies, placed them on the front seat, and ran into the house.

Harry cleaned the bed of the camping supplies. He placed his bag on the top of the cooler and carried them to the garage. While dumping the cooler, he remembered the jars in the glove box and ran to save them before she took command of his mud fighter and drove it away to war. He checked the oil and water while he was there, then ran back to the house.

He placed the dirty towels and the quilt in the washer, and the sweet tea jars on the counter, then went to the linen closet beyond the parlor. He replaced the items used from his traveling bag quickly and returned to the dining room. Sandra met him as she stepped through the door.

They stood looking at each other. She leaned forward grabbing a handful of leather pants and pressing him in to the doorframe while assaulting his lips with her hungry mouth. He merely grunted in pleasure and let his head fall back under her attack.

"My sensitivity adjustment classes have been a great success. I need to work on your brain next."

--That's going to be a long class. Oldman commented dryly. Harry smiled.

He looked into eyes that were melting frost, revealing a damp slippery path leading steeply down to her heart. One misstep would precipitate a great fall. He could feel himself sliding faster already and prayed he would land unhurt on his feet. Her hand was busy between them.

"You seem to have my brain in your hand now." She laughed merrily as his 'brain' throbbed with interest.

"I want to thank you again for your presents and hospitality. Thank you for opening your home to me." The frost was all but gone now.

"I don't know how much more gratitude I can handle right now. I've been well thanked today and last night." She squeezed gently and replied sexily.

"I don't think your 'brain' agrees with you."

--HE, HE, HE. Oldman chortled.

--I am going to turn you two loose on each other, Harry threatened. Resorting to her work ethic might be a successful attempt to move the conversation to safer topics, he thought desperately.

"You're going to be late for work if you don't get going." Harry had no idea when she was scheduled to arrive at the bar. He kept talking sincerely and rapidly. "I'll see you soon. Go get ready. I can hardly wait to see you dressed in your new things."

The mention of the garments waiting, and the thought of where they were, caused her to beam suddenly. She leaned closer and kissed him lightly while stroking his length under her busy hand.

"Rest up so you can come see me soon." She released him, dug in her purse, and handed him her keys then clattered off toward the kitchen. He continued to his bedroom and placed the bag back in the closet where it would be waiting next time he needed it.

Sandra ran down the steps and over to where Maddie sat in her chair by the window. Kneeling by the chair beside the woman and meeting her eyes in calm gratitude, she said simply.

"Thank you." Maddie hugged her quickly and tightly then pulled back looking into Sandra's eyes and said.

"You are welcome here. Thank you for all your kindness and considerate actions. Please return soon."

"He's coming to see me later. I'm going to try to keep him with me tonight if you don't mind."

Maddie laughed delighted with the determination Sandra showed and her need to please her.

"Go ahead. I'm due for a night off. I'll be fine, and something tells me you will be too." Sandra wrote her number on a scrap of paper and pressed it into Maddies hand.

"Here's my number. Call anytime you need me. I have to go. Take care." She ran out the door and tossed her bag in the back of the truck. "Hello Froggie, let's go find Bob." She said, starting the truck and running her eyes over the gauges and hands over the dash then turned down the driveway and back to town.

***

Harry ran around the house collecting whites for the laundry and started them washing. Returning to the bedroom, he made the bed, forgotten in the morning's excitement. The bathroom was next. Fresh towels soon replaced the ones he was washing. He thought suddenly of his camera, still packed in his bag. He dug it out excitedly and went to download the photographs.

They were wonderful and revealing. The first showed her beside the small pool, standing under the wispy willows; the second was from the top of the hill. He didn't remember taking it; the third showed her reclining on the rocky perch above the cove. The suns glow enveloped her body like a halo. Printing them on glossy paper, saving the images on the computer, and clearing the camera for its next use finished his tasks.

He straightened his desk, dusted lightly, then returned to the kitchen and made an early meal from leftovers. They sat and ate until Maddie started watching him eating silently, automatically. Maddie began her interrogation.

"Did you have a good time today?" Harry met her eyes over his fork of potato salad and nodded then gave a short, selective, censored description of their day while placing his fork back on the plate.

"Yes Ma'am. We went around and around the four wheel trails then down to the river and played in the water until it started getting late."

"Mrs. Fielding called; she said you drove by with a woman hanging out your window waving." He laughed, amused now that the local communication and information network was on alert.

"She's a friendly one. I don't think she missed a neighbor, dog, or cow between here and the river."

"Is she coming back soon? I sure do enjoy her company. She's so sweet, and cooks well too." Harry listened to her praise Sandra's virtues then jumped in the conversation quickly before she could continue her descriptions of her assets.

"Yes Ma'am, those were some good biscuit this morning. I was surprised to see her cooking without supervision." He began eating again while she loaded the next shot in her verbal siege.

"Now, why would I sit on that poor girls shoulder? She's nervous enough as it is." Harry stopped eating again and looked at her unbelievingly, then spoke with absolute conviction.

"Nervous? She has nerves of steel Ma'am. She drives my truck like she was part of the original equipment installed at the factory." Maddie replied with equal conviction.

"We must be looking at different nerves then. She flutters around like a butterfly trapped on water." He sat unspeaking while considering her statement and began eating absently. "Are you going to see her tonight? Have you two made any plans for later?" He sighed and gave up on his meal. His own nerves were beginning to fray from the stress of Maddie's direct questions. He got up and began clearing the table. Running water and adding detergent, he began washing dishes silently; the barrage of questions and comments continued. He spoke finally.

HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers