Chris and Chloe Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple explore their fantasies.
5.4k words
37.6k
33
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Chris and Chloe were recently married. They were both in their mid twenties and had led fairly sheltered lives, having dated each other for eighteen months before marrying, they were both rather straight laced, to the point of being boring.

They had, of course, had sex before they got married, they weren't weird, but their sex lives both before and after marriage were completely vanilla, to the extent that Chris had never even gone down on Chloe and she had only once given him a blow job, when she had been a little tipsy, and even then she withdrew her mouth at the last moment and got his jism all over her fingers, which she found disgusting. She at once vowed, silently, never to let her mouth go near his penis again.

One Saturday evening, the loving couple were cuddling on the sofa listening to some mellow music and drinking wine left over from dinner. Chris had sex on his mind, so he was gently stroking the side of Chloe's left breast. Chloe was also thinking about sex, but in a different way to her husband, and she had her hand resting on his left leg and because she wanted to tackle a subject she was a little nervous about, she was tentatively stroking the top of his thigh.

"Chris darling, I need to talk to you about something and I'm a bit nervous about it."

Suddenly there was tension between them and all stroking ceased.

"What is it sweetheart, you can cay anything to me, do I need to be worried?" He suddenly thought that she might be pregnant.

"So, I'm going to start with a confession," Chris assumed she was having an affair and was feeling slightly sick, "I'm reading Fifty Shades of Grey."

"Oh thank God! I thought you were going to tell me that you were having an affair!"

"Why would you think that? I would never do that, it's just that I feel guilty about reading a dirty book." She confessed.

"Is it dirty?" Chris asked, feeling relieved, and getting his mind quickly back to sex.

"Well, it's quite tasteful, but the thing is, I find some parts a little bit arousing, and while I do feel a bit guilty about that, it has also started me thinking about us."

"What do you mean 'about us'?" Chris asked, somewhat intrigued.

"About our sex lives together." She answered, feeling more and more nervous.

"Go on."

"Well, we are a bit boring in our sex life, don't you think? I mean, we don't do anything even a bit kinky, do we?" Chloe suggested, feeling even more nervous.

"I suppose that's true, but I always enjoy what we do, and I thought you did too." Chris said, sounding a little hurt.

"Oh I do enjoy it, only..."

"Only what?"

"I got turned on reading the book. I don't fantasise about sex when we are making love, or ever, in fact, but I've discovered that there are kinky things which turn me on, so now I want to know what turns me on. You're a man, so I assume you have fantasies, all men do don't they?"

"I guess they do, yes, and I do sometimes." Chris confessed.

"So you have fantasies and I have no idea what they are. I'm your wife, don't you think I should know?"

"I guess so." Chris agreed, reluctantly.

The idea of Chloe knowing what he fantasised about when he was masturbating horrified Chris. She didn't even know that he masturbated!

"I want to know what you think about when you masturbate." Chloe announced, feeling very nervous about her husband's reaction.

"Oh shit!" Chris exploded

"Did you think I didn't know that you jack yourself off into my knickers after I've worn them? I don't mind at all, I think it's rather sweet, but I want to know what turns you on so you can enjoy me more. I also want to find out what turns me on, don't you want to know that?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then when we both know, we can decide what to do about our fantasies, there might be some that we share."

"Ok, so how do you want to do this?" Chris asked, warming to the idea a little.

"Why don't we try to list all the possible fantasies, then we could put them on slips of paper, and pull them out of a bag or something." Chloe suggested.

"Ok, then what?"

"We could each talk about the fantasy, say whether it turned us on or not, then maybe try it out. What do you think?" Chloe asked hesitantly.

"I think that sounds like a brilliant idea. I think we should have a couple of ground rules."

"Like what?"

"Firstly, honesty and openness are essential. Second, no judging, third, no-one will be forced to do anything."

"That sounds good to me, I can't wait to start, I'll get some slips of paper." Chloe said, running off excitedly.

Chris was already anticipating trying out some of his fantasies. Maybe a threesome with one of Chloe's friends.

"I've just had a thought," Chloe announced, "if we just sit here writing hundreds of fantasies it won't be much fun. Why don't we just do a first one, then we can research and add during the week?"

"Sounds good to me, what have you in mind for our first fantasy?"

"Well, when I got aroused reading the book, Grey was spanking the girl's bare bottom, so I thought we should talk about spanking." Chloe suggested.

"Ok, let's talk about spanking and being spanked, but first I'll open another bottle of wine."

"Good idea, it'll relax us."

Chris brought a second bottle of Pinot from the fridge, and as he unscrewed the cap it occurred to him that , as far as he could remember, they had never drunk two bottles of wine in an evening. Another thing occurred to him as he poured the wine, which was that he was excited about what they were about to do, nervous about revealing his secret fantasies, but mostly excited about where the revelations might take them.

Chloe raised her glass in the air, and looked expectantly at her husband.

"Here's to our fantasies, and wherever they may take us." The couple clinked glasses.

"May we approach every adventure with completely open minds" Chris toasted.

"I'll drink to that!" Chloe responded.

Both Chris and Chloe put down their empty glasses and started kissing ravenously. Chris groped and massaged his horny wife's left breast, while she squeezed and rubbed his genitals through his jeans. They attacked each other for several minutes before Chloe broke away.

"Wow!" Chris exclaimed, "just talking about, talking about our fantasies has got us this turned on, shall we get started, or just go to bed?"

"I'll start, since it was my idea." Chloe insisted.

"Ok, spanking and being spanked, what are your thoughts?"

"Well, the idea of being spanked obviously arouses me, as I got wet reading about it. What I don't know is whether I would get more aroused by actually being over your knee with your hand whacking my bare bottom, or be completely turned off by the pain."

Chloe found admitting to being aroused by the idea of being spanked incredibly exciting and also liberating. She was feeling a new confidence that she could talk to her husband about anything.

"That's being spanked, but what about spanking?"

"You mean me spanking you? I hadn't thought about that. I suppose I might enjoy it. What about you, it's your turn to spill the beans."

"I think I would enjoy spanking you, having you draped naked over my knees, staring at your vulnerable bum, which I totally adore anyway. Then, when I started to whack you, your bum cheeks, would jiggle invitingly, and soon there would be red marks, and I would spread the red around your posterior, and as you start to beg me to stop, I would, instead, hit you harder and faster, until, as a grand finish, I would thrust two fingers into your pussy to test your wetness, and finding you wet, I would withdraw them and thrust them just as hard, right into your unsuspecting arse."

"Chris, that was fantastic, you've got me so excited, I never knew you could talk like that." Chloe was positively glowing.

"Having said all that, what turns me on is you spanking me. I do fantasise about that already." Chris confessed his first fantasy.

"Well done my love, I'm so happy that you could tell me that, I promise that, I will use my knew knowledge to excite you. Now, I think we could perhaps give spanking a try, could we try it both ways?" She asked.

"I think that's a great idea, shall I spank you first?"

"Yes please, let's both get naked."

The horny couple stripped quickly, and then Chris sat on the sofa, and Chloe moved to lie across his lap, but then stopped.

"This isn't right. In the book, Grey was punishing the girl for something, You have to be punishing me for something I've done wrong, can you think of something?"

"That's easy, you read a dirty book which turned you on, but you kept it a secret. I think you deserve a good spanking for that."

"I think you are right darling, I deserve punishing."

So saying she draped her naked body across her husband's knees, and waited to be spanked.

Chris looked at his wife's gorgeous bum, preparing to strike, he raised his arm high and swung down fast and hard, aiming at the centre of her right cheek.

Whack!

"Ouch! Christ that hurt!"

Whack!

"Shit Chris, you're really hurting me!"

"It's supposed to hurt, it's punishment."

Whack! Whack!

"Please, I've had enough!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!!

"Please stop Chris, you're really hurting me."

"Be quiet, I'll stop when I'm ready."

Whack!! Whack!! Whack!! Whack!!!

Chloe started to cry, but Chris went on for another five minutes, while Chloe's tears turned to snivelling blubs.

Finally he stopped spanking and slipped his fingers into her pussy. She was very wet and slippery. He switched and pushed his thumb into her vagina and started sawing his hand over her engorged bud.

"Oh God, don't stop, that's so good, please don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

He stopped.

"Oh no! Why did you stop you bastard!"

"It's your turn to punish me now."

"I was going to punish you for masturbating without permission, but that will have to wait. Now I'm going to punish you for hurting me, then frustrating me."

"Good," Chris said, draping himself over Chloe's lap, "I'm ready when you are."

Chloe started whacking her husband as hard as she could, but, after a couple of minutes, Chris called a halt.

"What's the matter, am I hurting you too much?"

"That's the problem, you're not hurting me at all."

"Well, it's hurting my hand!"

"I think we'll have to find something for you to hit me with, any ideas?" Chris asked.

"I know, your leather belt, get it out of your jeans for me." Chloe ordered.

"Yes dear.' Chris obeyed.

"Get back on my knees, I'm going to give you a much deserved thrashing." She announced."

A few moments later the first stroke cracked onto Chris's virgin bottom.

"Ow!" Chris shouted, "that really hurt!"

"Good, now for ten minutes of the same." Chloe stated.

She started a steady rhythm of strokes, slowly expanding the red belt marks all over Chris's arse, and once she had turned all of his arse red, she started going over the already red areas, which was when Chris started to beg, and then he started to cry.

Finally the bell rang for the end of the time.

"Oh no, I haven't even started on the backs of your legs!" Chloe exclaimed, disappointed.

"Please tell me that you've finished now?" Chris pleaded.

"Yes darling, and now I need you to fuck my brains out, I'm so unbelievably horny."

"No problem," Chris replied, sliding off his horny wife's legs and kneeling on the floor.

He parted her knees and shuffled forward between her legs as she massaged his cock and balls. Before he reached her pussy he had a flag pole pointing between her legs.

"Someone is turned on." Chloe commented.

"I'm not the only one." Chris replied with his fingers inside her soaking vagina.

Chris removed his slippery fingers and replaced them with his rampant cock. Chloe was wet and horny and he thrust in and out frantically, bashing in and out of her voracious cunt, getting her more and more excited.

After only a few minutes, they were both close to cumming, and then Chloe was calling out her climax and Chris was right behind her, exploding into her eager pussy.

They eventually stopped convulsing and Chris leaned forward and kissed his panting wife tenderly on the lips.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too darling, that was amazing, can you stay inside me like this while we talk?" Chloe asked.

"I certainly can't sit down!" He replied.

"Can we talk about how we feel about what we just did?"

"Of course," Chris replied, " you start.

"Ok, well, I sort of enjoyed being spanked, but it hurt, and didn't turn me on much. Belting you however, was amazing! I loved every second and I didn't want to stop. I keep thing of other implements I could hit you with, and different places to hit. It made me incredibly horny. What about you?"

"Slapping you was quite fun, but I didn't feel good about hurting you. Being belted hurt like hell, but the moment you had finished I felt this incredible rush, I felt hornier than I've ever felt in my life, and I genuinely believed you were my Goddess. I got hard in seconds, and came in minutes, but just talking about what you did to me is getting me hard again."

"Good, you can fuck me again soon, but first I want to talk about tomorrow."

"That's fine, what are you thinking?" Chris asked, feeling his cock gradually growing again inside the warm wet cave.

"It's obvious that we are both turned on by me punishing you, but we need more kit. I think we should go to Lewes tomorrow, where all the antique shops are and see if we can get a headmaster's cane, riding crop etc. whatever we can't get, I'll order online." Chloe proposed.

"That's great, but how is this going to work?" Chris asked, feeling a bit apprehensive.

"Well, you said you thought of me as a Goddess, after I'd belted you, so you must trust your Goddess to be fair. When I think you deserve punishment, I'll punish you in whatever way I want, as hard as I want, for as long as I want, and you'll accept it. That's how it's going to work." Chloe explained without asking for Chris's assent.

"Oh, ok."

"Chris darling, your cock is at full mast again, of course it's ok."

Chris was feeling so ridiculously horny following his wife's explanation, that he just started fucking her again.

"Come on tiger, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

So he fucked her very hard and fast, able to last much longer, which enabled Chloe to orgasm twice before Chris felt the familiar surge in his balls. When he climaxed he exploded inside his exultant wife, having the best orgasm of his life so far.

The next morning Chris was horny again, but his wife rejected his advances, insisting that they would have more fun if they were both horny.

On the journey down to Lewes Chloe rested her hand on Chris's crotch and gently massaged his genitals, making him even more horny and frustrated. In retaliation he put his hand up her flared skirt and started playing with her pussy through the material of her tiny pink thong. For Chloe this was very exciting, but also very frustrating, as she couldn't get quite enough friction through the gusset, and Chris kept taking his hand away to change gear.

For her retaliation, Chloe started squeezing her husband's vulnerable balls harder and harder. The fact that they didn't crash was a minor miracle.

The antiques shops of Lewes proved a big disappointment. They had thoroughly searched four shops without any success at all. In the fifth shop, just as they were about to give up, an old crone sitting behind a desk spoke to them.

"Are you two love birds looking for anything in particular," she asked in a croaky, crackly voice, "only I've got more specialist items in the back room."

This sounded terrifying to Chris, but Chloe thumped his balls, presumably to encourage him to answer. It hurt but wasn't agony, so in a few seconds he was able to reply.

"Is this for you to discipline your troublesome husband dear?" The crone enquired.

"He isn't troublesome at all, I just enjoy punishing him." Chloe replied honestly.

"Then I think we'll get on fine. I'll just close up the shop and then I'll get you kitted out with what you need."

She lifted herself up off the seat and shuffled around the table to the doorway, closed the door and locked it before turning the hanging notice to say closed.

"Follow me dears,"she instructed,"it's just through here."

"Now, in this tray I've got a selection of genuine canes. For a lady hitting a man I would suggest this one. It isn't too heavy, but it's really whippy, so it delivers a lot of pain." She explained, chuckling after she finished.

"That sounds perfect." Chloe replied.

"You could also use this light riding crop." The crone continued.

"I'll take it." Confirmed Chloe.

"There are a couple more things you need deary. Two pairs of hand cuffs, and two leg cuffs to immobilise him, and this ball gag so you aren't put off by his screaming. Do you want a total cost for everything?" She concluded, grinning a toothless grin.

"No, just pack it all up. Get your debit card out husband, I can't wait to play with all this stuff."

Chris reluctantly paid the old woman, blanching at the astronomical amount she punched into the machine. When they got outside Chloe addressed her husband.

"Are you ok darling, you look a bit peaky?"

"I'm terrified, but also excited, please promise you won't go too mad." He pleaded.

"Don't you trust your Goddess?" She replied.

"Yes, but with a gag in my mouth you won't know how hard I'm screaming."

"But darling, that's the idea, I'll judge by the effect I'm having, rather than on your acting skills. Let's get home, I want to try my new toys."

The couple were quiet on the journey home. Chris was nervous about being hurt, but didn't want to spoil things for Chloe, and Chloe didn't want Chris trying to talk her out of this fantasy.

When they arrived home, Chloe immediately took charge.

"Go to the bedroom, strip naked, shower, then lie on the bed, on your back with your feet near the headboard." She ordered, and Chris complied.

Chloe sorted out the things she wanted from the bag the old crone had packed and poured herself a large glass of Pinot Grigio, and took a large gulp. She was very excited about what she was about to do, but a little nervous of what Chris's reaction would be, as she didn't want to go back to their boring life.

She took another gulp of wine then topped up her glass and carried the wine and her new toys upstairs. Chris was lying on the bed naked, exactly as she had instructed, and he looked very nervous.

"Here, have a gulp of this to steady your nerves."

Chris drank most of the wine, then handed back the glass and lay down.

Chloe put her hand around the head of his cock and started stroking the sensitive glans, and she got an immediate result, within seconds he was fully erect.

Chloe took the handcuffs and attached his wrists to the base of the bed, spread wide apart, then attached his ankles to the top of the headboard, also spread wide. He was spreadeagle and helpless.

"Chris my darling, I'm going to put this ball gag in your mouth in a moment, and from that moment until I decide to release you, you will be completely powerless. Please remember that no matter how much I hurt your poor cock and balls, I love you very much, and also remember how much I will be enjoying hurting you."

Chloe fitted the gag then caressed the head of her helpless husband's erect cock for a few moments, then let go, leaving it standing proud and vertical. She pulled back her arm and took aim.

"Here we go." She cried as the riding crop whistled through the air towards the head of Chris's defenceless appendage.

It was a perfect first shot, as it hit the sensitive glans underneath the head which she had been stroking only a few moments previously, with a loud crack.

Chris screamed through his ball gag, as excruciating pain exploded behind the head of his penis.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12