Chris & Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

About 5 inches were in his ass when Jenn began to really fuck him hard, deep and good.

"Feels good huh Chris?" Jenn said as Chris moaned out a "yes" as Jenn pumped him hard.

Lifting his ass high in the air she pushed the dildo all the way in.

"There u go fuck my cock" Jenn said as Chris got in the game and began moving his hips back and forth as he fucked her toy.

All that could be heard in the room was a click as Jenn turned on her toy and a buzz was heard throughout the room as Jenn twisted and twirled the pink toy that was now buried deep in Chris's ass.

"God how I love this" Jenn said as she slowly pulled out the toy.

"Wow that was wonderful" Jenn said as she gave Chris's ass a kiss on each cheek and then put the toy on the table.

"I bet you want to cum huh" Jenn purred as she flipped Chris over and had him lean up on the bed.

His cock was 8 inches hard and thick. She wrapped a hand around it and began to jerk it slowly.

"A big tool that I want you to cum in my mouth and Chris while I suck you look at my feet" Jenn said as she slide her mouth over his cock and lifted her feet in the air so he could see the soles.

He let out a groan so Jenn knew that he liked what he saw. His cock was just the right size and she flicked her tongue on his tip causing it to shudder in her mouth.

She took about 2 inches in and then with Chris watching she took all 8 inches in her mouth as she wiggled her feet for him too.

She could feel the cum building up in his balls and didn't want him to cum just yet so she slowed it down just a bit...teasing him wanting him to when he came to be the best load he ever shot.

She licked his balls as she pulled away and began to just jerk his cock back and forth.

Flicking on his balls one last time she said "It is time baby" as she slide her mouth and lips over his cock and began to jerk and suck him at the same time.

She could feel the cum building as she went faster and faster and she could hear Chris grunt and groan.

She felt his balls squeeze up and then she jerked him even faster as she heard Chris yell and the first blast of hot sticky cum smashed her in the back of the throat.

Wave after wave of built up for hours cum shot through his cock like a cannon as he filled her mouth full of cum.

She leaned over and slide the cum from her mouth into a glass and then took his cock and milked the last few drops watching it fall inside the glass.

She then had Chris slide down on the floor and she moved above him her feet which were still black as hell inches above his face.

"Mmmmmmm time for a little cleaning Chris" Jenn purred as she lowered her soles right over his nose.

"Bet they smell good huh" Jenn teased as she saw his cock begin to get hard again.

She slide her left foot over across his lips and then she watched as he opened his mouth and she popped in her big dirty toe right in his mouth.

He sucked on the toe and then began to suck hard and fast on it like he was sucking a small cock. Soon he put another toe and then another.

Before long all 5 dirty toes were in his mouth and he was sucking away like there was no tomorrow he moved down to right under her toes and began to suck like a vacuum as the dirt began to come off.

Jenn was just watching her pussy becoming soaked again as she could really see Chris was into her feet big time. He would suck away at one part till the dirt was gone.

It was total heaven when his teeth and lips sucked away and she just laid back and enjoyed Chris sucking her feet.

He went all over the entire sole licking up any dirt that was on the soles. After about 20 min Chris said he needed a 2 min break that his mouth was dry.

Jenn leaned over and kissed him slipping some salvia in his mouth as their tongues played catch. Jenn then looked over at the glass of cum and had a wicked idea.

She grabbed the cup and moved beside Chris. With a free hand she moved circles around his lips.

"Open" Jenn commanded as Chris did as he was told.

Jenn grabbed the cup with both hands and went right next to his mouth cause she wanted a good look as she took the cup and tilted it sideways.

She watched as the thick, hot cum moved its way from the bottom of the cup to its new home. Jenn gasped out and looked on in amazement as the cum slowly like a waterfall fell from the edge of the cup and onto Chris's tongue and into his mouth.

"Ooooohhhh yeah swallow that hot cum" Jenn said as she tilted it more and watched the rest go in and Chris gulped it right down.

"Now that was hot Chris not many guys would do that" Jenn said as she swiped the last few drops from the cup and had Chris lick it off her fingers.

"Now get back down there and finish with my feet" Jenn said and Chris wouldn't have it any other way.

Opinions wanted.

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers
12