Chris & Julie Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister's first time.
3.7k words
4.63
206.2k
51
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,418 Followers

Julie almost couldn't believe her eyes when she opened her door and saw her brother Chris standing there. She screamed loudly, and jumped on him, almost knocking him over. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, and hugged him so hard, he almost couldn't breathe.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?"

She pulled herself away from him and held his hands. He just smiled as she looked at him, still not believing he was standing in front of her.

"One of my friends wanted to come up. He's trying to get with some girl he met, so I told him I'd make the trip with him and surprise you. Surprised?"

"Oh my God! I can't believe you're here! C'mon…"

She pulled him by the hands into her room. There was an attractive brunette sitting at the desk, combing her wet hair, and wearing nothing but a towel.

"Brenda" Julie squeaked "This is my brother Chris. Chris, this is my roommate Brenda."

Chris awkwardly held up his hand to wave, and Brenda smiled.

"Nice to meet you Chris. I've heard a lot about you."

Her eyes scanned Chris from top to bottom and back up.

"Julie was right. You are a hottie."

"Brenda! Don't mind her, she's got this thing where she says the wrong shit at the wrong time."

"No problem. It's a compliment."

"We were just getting ready to go to this party. You have to come with us…"

"Yea, whatever. I got the whole weekend. I'm yours…whatever you want to do."

"Awesome! I'm gonna go get ready. I'm so happy you're here. I can't wait to show you off!"

Julie hugged him again and went off to take her shower. Chris sat down on the edge of the bed.

"There's a beer over there if you want" Brenda said pointing.

"Yea, thanks."

He got up and grabbed a beer from the table across from the beds.

"You want?" He asked as he handed one to Brenda. She stood up and grabbed the beer, then motioned with her hand for him to turn around. He did as he was told and she dropped her towel and giggled.

"Wow. I don't know any guy who would actually turn around and not try and peek."

"What can I say, I'm not any guy. And who said I wasn't going to peek?"

"If you were going to, you would have already."

"I guess so."

"You can turn around now."

Chris turned, and much to his delight, Brenda hadn't made any attempt to dress herself at all, nor did she bother to cover up. Her body was fantastic, and Chris instantly got excited. She giggled again.

"Don't say I never did anything for ya!"

She continued to get ready while she and Chris made small talk. Chris couldn't take his eyes off her the whole time, and Brenda seemed to enjoy it. She finally threw on some low cut shorts and a tank top just before Julie came back into the room, also wrapped in a towel. "You gotta love the girls dorm" Chris thought.

It had been over a year since Chris and Julie had seen each other. They both attended different colleges, and though they weren't all that far apart, neither one of them ever had time to make the trip. They always seemed to miss each other on break as well. If one came home, the other usually made other plans, so they were both happy to be together.

"Well, I guess I'll let you guys catch up."

Brenda finished her beer and started towards the door.

"I'll meet you guys there. Nice to meet you Chris." Brenda smiled and left the room.

"What was that all about?" Julie seemed mockingly suspicious. "What did she do when I was gone?"

"What? Nothing! We just talked, that's it."

"Whatever. I know her. Don't think I'm gonna share you with my friends this weekend. I'm keeping you for myself. You'll have to hook up on your own time."

"Relax sis, I'm all yours this weekend. I promise not to try and hook up."

He raised his hand in the air, and Julie giggled.

"Good, I don't want any of my friends corrupting my brother. Now turn around while I get dressed."

Chris smiled and turned his back on Julie.

They both worked up a pretty good buzz at the party. Julie must have introduced Chris to a thousand people, but mostly they just talked. They were both so caught up in each other that they barely even noticed there was a part going on around them. The more Julie drank, the more flirtatious she became, holding Chris' hands, and talking suggestively, as if she was trying to pick him up. Chris knew it was the alcohol, but he knew that if this was any other girl and not his sister, he would be in. "It's too bad" he thought, because his sister was one of the hottest girls he had ever known, but she was his sister. He knew the alcohol was affecting him too, but there was nothing wrong with just being flirty. Besides, in some strange way, he was enjoying the attention. He knew in reality that it was Julie's personality mixing with the alcohol, and she wasn't trying to seduce her own brother.

Julie was aware of how she was acting, but she couldn't help it. She knew it was a little crazy, but she was actually crushing on her brother a little bit. She always thought he was good looking, but this was different. It was probably the alcohol, and the fact that they hadn't seen each other in so long that made her a little flirtatious, but she knew it was all just innocent fun. Besides, he was obviously aware of it, and was playing along too, so he obviously didn't mind. She was just so excited to see him, and made a point of saying so, every chance she got. She just couldn't believe he was actually here.

There was nothing that they didn't talk about, including sex., which was a little weird for both of them at first, because they had never talked that way with each other before. But with a year of college behind them both, they felt more grown up, and for some reason, it seemed okay to talk about it now. They were both pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they felt talking in detail about these things with each other. It seemed there was nothing they didn't tell each other, and neither felt embarrassed or uncomfortable sharing their thoughts. Chris was especially interested in hearing how her and Brenda had, on occasion, done some experimenting. The mental picture was too much for him to take, and he would have loved to have heard about it in more detail. It was just hard to carry on this kind of conversation with so many ears around them. Chris finally suggested that they leave when Julie got up to go to the bathroom and stumbled on top of him.

"Maybe I should walk you back to your dorm."

Julie giggled and nodded, and they both got to their feet, stumbling their way out of the party. They held hands as they walked back to Julie's dorm. Their conversation continued, but without anybody around, they didn't have to talk in code.

They finally reached Julie's room, and she opened the door stumbling in and collapsing on the bed.

"You gonna be okay?" Chris laughed.

"I'm fine. Why? You're not leaving me are you?"

"Well, I gotta find my friend. All my stuff is in his car, and we have to find a place to crash."

Julie giggled. "Why don't you just stay here?"

"Where? Here?"

"Of course. Brenda probably won't be back until Sunday. You can sleep in her bed."

"Nah, I really should find him…"

"Didn't you say he was trying to hook up with some girl?"

"Yea…"

"Well if he did, you don't think he's worried about you do you? He's probably got a place to crash. Whatever stuff you have, you can get it in the morning."

"I guess you're right. You're sure it's cool?"

"Please! Girls have guys up here all the time. No one cares. Besides, you're my brother, I can't kick you out in the cold."

"Julie, it's like 80 degrees out."

"Whatever! You know what I mean."

Chris laughed. "Yea, whatever."

Julie got up to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back, make yourself comfy."

"Okay."

Chris took off his shoes and shirt and sat on Brenda's bed. He looked around the room. The alcohol was really going to his head now. Moments later, Julie stumbled back in the room and immediately started to undress. Before Chris could say anything, she had her shirt and bra completely off, and was pulling down her shorts. She didn't seem to mind that Chris was watching this time.

"Hey! You do know I'm sitting right here right?"

She giggled. "Yea…who cares, you've seen one you've seen 'em all. Besides, I'm your sister, it's no big deal."

"Whatever you say…"

She continued to undress, and Chris continued to ogle her body, until she slipped on a big t-shirt that went down to her knees.

"Do you want to change? I've got some clothes that you can sleep in."

Chris laughed. "No, I'll just stay in this. Besides, I don't think I'd look good in a night shirt."

She laughed. "No silly…"

She threw a pair of sweat shorts at him and hit his chest.

"They're yours anyway…I stole 'em."

"Hey! I've been looking for these!"

"I've had 'em for like two years. I stole 'em from your room and I never gave 'em back…they're so comfy!"

"Yea, I know. That's why I've been looking for them! These are coming back with me!"

"I'll kill you for them." Julie giggled and flopped back on her bed. "Well, you gonna put 'em on?"

"Yea, I guess. You gonna watch?"

"Fair is fair…you watched me. C'mon sexy…take 'em off!"

Chris quickly slipped off his jeans and slipped the shorts on while Julie whistled and yelled at him, laughing the whole time.

"Happy now?"

"Maybe a little. C'mere, hang out with me."

Julie pulled Chris on to her bed and cuddled up next to him. She held his hand while they talked some more about what they had been doing for the past year. It didn't take long before the conversation turned to sex again. Before too long, they both started to get tired. Julie was snuggled tightly into Chris. Their conversation began to fade, and they lay quietly next to each other.

Julie suddenly noticed that Chris appeared to have an erection. She didn't know why, but she had to see if he was really hard or if she was just imagining it. She pulled her knee up towards her and pretended to scratch an itch on her calf, firmly pressing her knee into it. He was definitely hard, and jumped as he felt Julie's leg press into it. He hoped she wouldn't notice, or at least not acknowledge it, but that was asking way too much.

"That's quite a hard-on you got there" Julie giggled.

"Yea…I guess it was from listening to you talk about all the sex you've been having."

She giggled again. "You perv! It's not that much!" She paused for a second. "It's okay, my pussy is pretty wet too!"

Neither one of them could believe she said that, and they both started to laugh.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I just said that!"

They laughed for a few seconds, but then suddenly things got very awkward. They were both quiet, and again it was Julie who broke the silence.

"Do you think it would be wrong if we did something about it?"

Chris couldn't believe his ears. Before he could react, he felt Julie's hand sliding down his stomach and over his hard cock. He turned his head to speak, but instead, they kissed each other's lips, slowly at first, their tongues gently making contact. It was the most sensual, loving kiss either one of them had ever experienced. Suddenly, they heard the door open and immediately stopped. Julie moved her hand just in time.

Brenda walked in, and seeing them cozy on Julie's bed, jokingly turned away.

"Sorry! I hope I'm not interrupting!"

"Don't be stupid Brenda! He's my brother! We were just talking!"

"Call it whatever you want…I'm not one to judge!"

"Whatever slut! Are you staying 'cause I told Chris he could use your bed."

"Well he looks pretty comfy in yours, but whatever. I just came to grab some stuff. Just pretend I'm not here."

"What do you think we're doing?"

"I think you're waiting for me to leave so you can go at it!"

"UGH! I told you – he's my brother!"

"I know. I don't blame you though…I would fuck him if he was my brother too. He's hot!"

"You're a pig!"

"Don't knock it 'till you try it!"

"Whatever."

"Okay, I'm leaving. I didn't see a thing!" She quickly shut the door behind her, and they were alone again. Julie turned to Chris.

"Oh my God, that was close! I can't believe she almost saw us doing that."

"Yea."

"Do you think that maybe we shouldn't be doing this?"

"I don't know. Would you think I was crazy if I said I really wanted to?"

Julie smiled. "No, I was hoping you'd say that. I really want to too."

"But you don't think we'll regret it later do you? I mean, I am your brother."

"I know. I don't know why I want to, but right now, I'm not even thinking about that. I just know I want to be with you, more than I've ever wanted anything else. I never felt so close to anyone before, and…well…I love you."

"I love you too Julie, but aren't you worried that this could mess things up?"

"No matter what, I'll always love you Chris. I don't know how I'll feel about this tomorrow, or in ten years from now, but I know I won't regret it. I just want to be with you. All I know is that was the most amazing kiss, from the most amazing guy I know. It really doesn't matter if you are my brother."

"Sounds like the beer talking to me."

Chris laughed and Julie smacked him.

"Maybe it is. Either way, I want you, but I'll let you decide what you want to do."

Julie sat up and straddled Chris, pressing her bare pussy against his shorts, feeling his shaft between her lips. She lifted her night shirt above her head and threw it on the floor. She was completely naked, and Chris had never seen a more beautiful girl.

"What are you doing?"

Julie gently pinched her nipples and moved her hips slowly against Chris' hard on. "Just helping you decide." She purred.

Chris didn't need anymore convincing and grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her down on top of him and kissing her hard. Julie moaned as her bare breasts crushed against Chris' strong, bare chest. She didn't want to wait, and before Chris knew what was happening, she already had his shorts off, and was sinking her tight pussy onto his cock. She sighed loudly as Chris penetrated her, and it only took a few pumps of her hips before her orgasm hit her. Chris could feel her muscles contracting around her cock, and the warm fluids of his sister's pussy soaking it.

"Oh Chris…cum now! I want you to cum with me! Cum inside of me please…"

Chris knew he could have held out longer, but wanted to give Julie what she wanted. He looked at Julie's beautiful face as her orgasm hit her, and had never seen anything so hot in his entire life. He quickly felt his balls tighten, and with a loud groan, emptied his cock into his sister's pussy. Finally, Julie collapsed into Chris' strong arms, her body shaking from the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"That was incredible." Julie breathed.

Chris could feel his cum dripping out of his sister around his cock. He was actually surprised that he was still hard.

"I'm sorry it was so quick." Julie said. Chris laughed.

"I'll bet that's the first time a girl ever apologized to a guy for being quick."

Julie laughed. "You're probably right. I just couldn't help it. That was so hot! I never came so hard in my life."

Chris smiled.

"Did you like it too?"

"Julie, that was definitely the best thing that ever happened. You are so hot! I love you so much."

Julie kissed her brother hard. His tongue on hers sent chills through her body. She could still feel his hard cock pulsing inside of her, and slowly began to move her hips up and down his shaft.

"Mmm…you're so hard still…"

"Yea…that's never happened before."

"I'm glad it did. This time, I'll go slow…"

They resumed kissing, and as promised, Julie slowly rode Chris' cock. They took their time, exploring each other's bodies, and enjoying the feeling of being close in this way.

Julie knew that this was different from anything she had ever experienced. This wasn't just some college or high school sex, like she had experienced in the past. This wasn't fucking, this was making love. Up until now, she thought it was all the same. Sweaty bodies, rubbing up against each other in a car or in some back room of a party somewhere, maybe a bed, if you were lucky, until one, or both of you, if you were really lucky, came, and that was it. Maybe you would even do it again, or a few times, and you actually thought you were getting better at it, or you were building chemistry, but now she knew none of that was true. This is what it's supposed to be. It was almost as if she was dreaming, or having an out of body experience. She never knew anything could be this amazing, not even sex. Who would have known it would be her own brother that made her feel this way?

Chris felt it too. There was nothing more incredible than this feeling. He couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy his own sister is, and that he had never seen it before. He could feel that she loved him through his whole body, and he felt his own love for her pouring out of him. He didn't want or need for anything else in the world but her, and just wished that this never had to end.

After some time, their slow pace was driving them into a frenzy. Chris finally took control, turning Julie onto her back. She wrapped her legs tightly around him as he pumped his cock into her. Again, Julie's face in the height of her passion was too much for him to take.

"Oh Julie…you are so hot! I'm gonna cum."

"Yes Chris...cum inside me baby. You fuck so good, I'm gonna cum too."

Chris increased his pace. Julie's pussy gripped his cock as he pumped into her. She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him as far into her as she could with her arms and legs as her second orgasm hit her. She screamed loudly, her ass lifting off the bed, forcing Chris deeper inside.

"Yes Chris…I'm cumming."

Chris felt his cock stiffen as he shot his cum inside his sister for the second time. He felt as if he was going to pass out as he came.

Chris rolled off Julie, his cock limp. She purred approvingly and cuddled up next to his strong body. She couldn't stop her legs from shaking, and it felt as if tiny little orgasm kept rolling through her body, long after they were finished.

Chris couldn't take his eyes away from his sister's face. She smiled and looked away every time their eyes met.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just can't believe how beautiful you are."

Julie giggled, slightly blushing.

"I mean it! I can't believe I've never noticed before. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Just looking at you now is enough to make me want to go again."

"Yea?" Julie asked slyly.

"Oh my God yes. Seeing your face when you came…that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Well, you're pretty hot yourself. No one's ever made me feel the way you do. I'm just sorry we didn't do this sooner."

"Well, I guess we'll have to make up for lost time."

Chris moved towards her again, but she stopped him.

"Wait. I can't do it again. I need some time to recover. Besides, you're not even…"

She reached her hand down and wrapped her hand around Chris' shaft, which was surprisingly getting hard again.

"That's amazing." She said.

"It's you. That doesn't always happen, but I can't help it. I think I could do it forever if you wanted me to."

Julie smiled and kissed her brother tenderly on the lips. Her hand slowly massaged his cock back to life.

"Look what I did. I guess we'll have to do something about that."

"What do you suggest sis?"

Julie smiled. "What do you want me to do? I'll do whatever you ask."

"I want to make you cum again."

"I don't think I can, But there's always tomorrow."

Chris smiled. "Okay, well then if you have to wait, then I can wait."

"I don't want you to wait. I want you to cum."

Julie slid herself down and took the head of Chris' cock into her mouth. Chris groaned and Julie slid her lips over his whole shaft. She pumped her lips and tongue up and down her brother's cock. She could taste her pussy juice, mixed with his cum, and could feel him throbbing in her mouth. She moaned loudly as his head inflated in her throat.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,418 Followers
12