Chris Carter's Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris and Katy get closer on the road.
5.8k words
4.71
21.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they pulled out of the rest area, Chris consulted his notes and confirmed the address they needed in Hartford. Katy noted it on her driving pad, then consulted the on-board computer for driving directions. She started the car and they were again on their way. The directions were accurate and at 10:15, Katy pulled up at the curb of the building. She found a metered parking space and they exited the car. When they walked into the building, Nick spotted a coffee shop in the lobby.

"Ok, Kate, I'm going up to my meeting. It only should be about half an hour or so. Why don't you wait for me in the coffee shop over there."

"Yes, Chris darling. Good luck."

They kissed lightly, then made it last a little longer before separating.

"I'll be back in time to pay the check so have whatever you want."

He patted her ass lightly before heading for the elevators. As he waited, he watched her walk to the coffee shop and was immediately hard again. My God, what that woman could do to me. The elevator door opened and Chris got in, pressing the button for his floor. A few minutes later he was standing in a richly appointed waiting room with a cute blonde receptionist just ahead of him. There was a line at the counter so Chris took his place at the back of the line.

When he got to the front, he noticed that the attendant was Marcy, the one he talked to on the phone on Sunday. When he introduced himself, she smiled widely and shook his hand. She punched a number into her phone and advised someone that he was here.

Hanging up the phone, she directed him to a room down the hall. Chris went to the prescribed door and found himself in a small office with a table and four chairs. In a few moments, the door opened and Marcy and two gentlemen entered, all of them smiling. They all introduced themselves and shook hands, then Marcy left the room. The following discussion was very simple.

Chris showed them the ticket, which they immediately verified as the winning ticket. He announced his decision to collect his winnings in a lump sum and asked them to calculate the amount, although he had a pretty good idea of their answer.

When they confirmed the number and the tax with- holdings that would be required, the net number was very close to what Chris had anticipated. He asked if they could wire the bulk of the money directly to his back and provide him with some cash immediately. They agreed to his request and asked how much cash he wanted.

"I'd like $75,000 in cash and a small briefcase to carry it in, if you can. The balance can be wired to my bank and my bank manager already has instructions for handling the funds when they arrive."

Fifteen minutes later, the transaction had been completed. Chris had a small black briefcase, the soft-sided zipper kind, and the paperwork confirming his win and the withholdings. All that remained was for Frank to call confirming that he had received the funds but there was no further need for him to remain in this room. Chris thanked the two men for their cooperation, shook hands with both of them, then walked back to the elevators. He smiled and waved to Marcy, who returned his wave and his smile, while she was busy with another customer. The elevator came and he pressed the button for the lobby.

He exited the elevator and strode directly to the coffee shop, spotting Katy in a booth by the window. He crossed the room and leaned down to kiss her before taking a seat across the table from her.

"Did everything go all right, Chris?"

"Just perfect. Are you eating or just having coffee? I'm suddenly very hungry."

"It's almost lunchtime, Chris, do you want to eat here or at the Hyatt?"

"Here, I think, if that's OK with you. The Hyatt lunches are usually overpriced."

"What's in the briefcase?"

"Oh, just some papers and some money. Nothing very important."

"Can I ask how much money or would that be in bad taste?"

"Seeing as how you have a vested interest in my welfare, I guess that's a fair question. $75,000."

"Chris! You can't be serious! My God, that's more money than I've ever seen at one time! Are you kidding me?"

"No. Want to see? Here, have a look. You can even touch it if you want but leave it in there for now."

Chris unzipped the briefcase on the table and turned it to face Katy. Her face went white as she stared at the bundles of money. She slowly inched her hand forward to touch the tops of the bundles and the color finally came back to her cheeks. Chris pulled the case back to him and zipped it up again.

"I promise you can play with it after we check in to the hotel."

"Oh, Chris, are you sure it's really OK? I mean, it's really your money and you don't have to give it back or anything?"

"I'm positive. It's all mine and I'm willingly to share it with you and no, I don't have to give any of it back."

Just then a waitress appeared and asked for their order. Chris ordered coffee and a ham sandwich. Kate nodded her agreement and ordered the same. When the waitress left, she couldn't wait to ask him a thousand questions.

"Did you have any trouble? You weren't gone very long. What was it like when they gave you the money? Omigosh, I can't believe we're sitting here with $75,000. Oh, Chris, is this real?"

"Calm down, Katy girl, everything is fine. The sun is shining, God is in heaven, and all is right with the world. We have all this money just for us to have fun with and we are going to have fun. Now settle down and try not to spill your coffee."

The coffee and sandwiches were delivered and Chris thanked the waitress. He began eating and noticed that Katy also dived into her food, eating with a healthy appetite. He was glad to see that she wasn't a picky eater or vegetarian or anything and could just enjoy her food. They didn't talk while they ate and soon demolished the food.

"Do you want some desert, Kate, or should we just head over to the Hyatt?"

"Chris, could I have an ice cream, please?"

"Absolutely, what flavor would you like?"

"Chocolate, please, like you fed me this morning. That was definitely chocolate."

"By the way, do you know how to get to the Hyatt from here?"

"The waitress says it's two blocks to the right, then about three blocks to the left. Not very far at all."

The waitress appeared and Chris ordered Kate's ice cream and more coffee for himself. When these were delivered, he asked her to leave the check and then sat back to watch Katy with her chocolate ice cream. Her eyes were bright and she savored every bite, letting it melt in her mouth. With each mouthful, she oohhed and aaahhhed and let it melt slowly in her mouth with her eyes closed. Chris took great delight in watching this ceremony. He wondered what she would do if he served her real food.

When she finally finished, Chris scooped up the check and read the amount. He took out his wallet and frowned slightly, then pulled two $20 bills from his pocket and laid them on top of the check.

"If you're ready, madam, I hear the Hyatt is full of king sized beds and all kinds of chocolate goodies."

"Oh, Chris, that's too much. The check is only $19. Wait a second, I think I have some smaller bills."

"Leave it, Katy. She gave us great service and we can certainly afford it, now, can't we?"

"Yes, I guess you're right. I'll have to get used to that, won't I?"

"You sure will, if you intend to stick with me. You do intend to stick with me, don't' you?"

"Like glue, Mr. Chris Carter rich guy, just like glue." This last exchange was accompanied by wide grins from both of them and they both realized the joke value as well as the hidden message in this exchange.

Chris and Katy walked arm in arm out to the parked car. Katy pushed the remote button to open the doors, then walked to the driver's side. Chris opened the passenger door and slid in, greeting her with a kiss when she sat down.

Katy drove them to the Hyatt without trouble and they pulled up to the front door. A doorman opened the door for Chris and Katy pushed the button for the trunk lid. Their backpacks were removed from the trunk and Katy was handed a valet ticket for the car. Chris mentioned that they wouldn't be using the car until tomorrow morning and the valet saluted him politely.

They pushed thru the front doors and walked arm in arm to the check in desk. Chris requested a small suite with a king-sized bed and was told that only the larger suites were available at this time. He agreed and then signed the register. He passed the register to Katy for her to sign, which she quickly did. When the clerk asked for a credit card, Chris told her they would be paying in cash and asked if she wanted a deposit now. She asked him to wait a moment while she checked with the manager.

A moment later, the manager appeared. Chris repeated the conversation to the manager and was told that a 50% deposit on the suite was required. Chris opened the briefcase, reached in and pulled one bound stack of bills and placed it on the counter, than zipped the briefcase shut again.

"I think that should take care of your requirements."

The manager carefully unwrapped the binding and fanned the bills, making sure that there were really bills in the stack and not just cut paper. He instructed the clerk to credit Mr. Carter's account with $5,000 and see that they were accorded every courtesy. Chris then asked the manager if he had a safe where his briefcase could be stored overnight and the manager agreed. Chris stated they would return to the desk shortly and place the briefcase in the hotel's custody.

Chris and Katy were given two keys to the suite and invited to charge whatever they wished to the room simply by showing the keys. A bellman was summoned and they were escorted to the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Katy hugged Chris's arm tightly and wiggled like a schoolgirl gone mad. The smile on her face couldn't have been erased with dynamite and her energy simply overwhelmed him.

The bellman pushed the key into a slot in the elevator button pad and mentioned they would have to do the same as it was a security procedure for the penthouse. He then pressed the penthouse button and the elevator started moving. Katy pressed her hands over her mouth to suppress a scream of delight as she saw the big "P" on the elevator keypad light up.

When they reached the penthouse, they discovered there was a foyer with three doors. The bellman told them that the side doors opened directly into the two bedrooms and the center door, a beautifully carved wooden double door, opened into the main portion of the suite. He inserted one of the cards and opened the main doors, inviting them to enter.

This area was the main living area and was comprised of a parlor, a dining room, a wet bar, and a full kitchen off to the side. Doors on either side allowed access to the bedrooms, each of which contained its own en suite. The bellman placed the backpacks on the bench and turned to ask if there was anything else he could do. When Chris said no and put a $20 bill in his hand, he bowed slightly, handed Chris both keys, and left silently, closing the door behind him.

"OHMYGOD!" Katy almost screamed. "Oh, Chris, it's so beautiful. I can't believe that I'm really here."

He reached her and pulled her to him. He framed her face with his hands and kissed her softly, adding a little pressure as the kiss lasted. Katy opened her mouth and licked his lips with her tongue. Her head swirled.

She was living in a dream and Chris was creating it for her. When he released her mouth, he kept his hands on her head.

"This is for real, Katy. Just as real as that kiss was, trust me. Now, milady, which bedroom would you like to use? You may have your own or we can share one of them, your choice."

"I don't' care as long as you're with me. Really, Chris, I don't care at all."

"OK, then, we'll take the one on the right. Now, would you be kind enough to unpack us and I'll check on the amenities. Come back in here when you're through, I have a surprise for you."

Here eyes lit up.

"Another surprise? Oh, Chris, I don't think I can take too many more surprises today. This has been quite a day already."

"Go take care of the clothes, girl, or I'll turn you over my knee, bare-assed."

"Ooooooohhhhhh, yes, please. But I'll go now if you insist."

While Katy set about unpacking their few clothes, Chris checked the hotel listing of shops and other amenities. He discovered several very nice clothing stores, a jewelry store, a men's clothing store with immediate tailoring, and a spa. He also checked the restaurant listing and found they had an excellent Italian restaurant that also advertised a dance band. He strolled to the door and leaned casually on the doorframe.

"Katy girl, would you like Italian food for dinner tonight and maybe some dancing afterwards?"

"Oh, yes, Chris, that would be lovely. Ooops, I didn't bring any going out clothes, just another driving outfit. What now?"

"Not to worry. By the way, do you like massages, pedicures, manicures, facials, that sort of thing?"

"Oh, God, yes! I haven't had a real massage in I don't know how long. Can I really get one here?"

"That's what it says. Let me make a few phone calls and I'll tell you all about it."

She heard him talking but couldn't quite make out the words. He apparently made several calls, then he was curiously quiet.

At last, when she had finished hanging up their Clothes and putting their underthings in the dresser drawer, he appeared in the doorway.

"Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me? Is that an order from my client or a request from my lover?"

"Actually, both, I suppose. I have your surprise ready but you must be naked to enjoy it. Well?"

"OK, OK, I'm taking my clothes off. There, I'm completely naked, now what?"

There was a haughty manner about her as she stood before him, hands on hips, her chin raised in a defiant pose, and naked as the day she was born. Chris grinned but suppressed a laugh and caught her wrist before she could react. He swept her up in his arms and walked through the door into the main part of the suite. He kept going as Katy wrapped her arms lightly around his shoulders, looking at him strangely.

He carried her into the other bedroom and stopped at the door. Katy gasped out loud! Chris had taken all the money out of the briefcase and spread it all over the bed. He obviously intended to dump her in the middle of his money and let her roll around in it. My God what a wonderful surprise. She quickly turned and

kissed him as he started forward.

"Are you ready for your swim, Madame?"

"Yes, Christopher, I am quite prepared."

With a hoop and a holler, he unceremoniously dumped her into the middle of the bed, surrounded by the remains of his $75,000. He let her roll in it and watched as a few bills stuck to her already wet pussy.

"Aren't you joining me?"

"No, madam, I have other things to attend to and your time is almost up. I have made arrangements for you at the hotel spa, your reservation is for three pm. Before you go, I should inform you that we are dining at Luigi's in the hotel, a very fine Italian restaurant and night club. Dinner is at seven pm. That means that we will both have to go shopping for appropriate clothes for dinner and after as well. If madame will kindly dress, we will discuss the details as soon as I have cleaned up the mess from her bath."

"Oh, Chris, Oh my God. I don't believe it. This just keeps getting better and better."

"You betcha! And it ain't over until the fat lady sings! But don't worry, I heard she wasn't scheduled until 2040. Now, if you will please vacate the bath, I'll begin cleaning up while you dress."

"Yes, sir, thank you very much sir."

She kissed him and almost pulled them both down onto the bed as his knees weakened. A few minutes later, they were seated in the dining room. Chris had pulled a few bills from the suitcase and handed them to her.

"Get these changed into twenty dollar bills for you to use when you tip those who help you. Have you ever done this kind of thing before?"

"No, not really. I'm a small town girl and I have never had enough money to live like this."

"Right! When you are in the spa, you are scheduled for the full package - massage, pedicure, manicure, facial, hairdo, whatever. All of the people who attend you will expect to be tipped. When you give the first one a couple of twenties, the others will know in a matter of minutes that you are a big tipper and will pamper you accordingly. The sales girls in the shops work on commission, so the more you buy from them the bigger commission they get. All you have to do for the shops is show your key and sign the receipt. The main charges in the spa will operate the same way but you still need to tip individually. Got it?"

"Yes, I understand. This is so exciting. Ok, now, what is it exactly that I am shopping for? Just a dress for dinner tonight?"

"No, actually, you should be shopping for a number of things. Let's see. For tonight, you will need a cocktail dress and all of the usual accessories - shoes, earrings, perhaps a necklace depending on the style of dress. You should also look for something to wear after we get back here, even if you only have it on for a few minutes. I really like taking your clothes off. Also, you should find a more comfortable outfit for our drive back tomorrow. Perhaps something with a mini-skirt and a blouse that shows off your chest better than that white shirt. Comfortable shoes too, I should think, especially if we're going to be dancing tonight. You might want to consider two days worth of comfortable clothes, as we may have to do a few extra things before I get you back to your place."

"Wow! That's quite a list. I'll have to get going right away. What will you be doing while I'm being massaged and painted?"

"I'll be getting fitted for a suit and tie as well. Probably a hair cut while I'm at it. Then I have a few other details to attend to, but I'll be back here by 6:00 pm at the latest. Here's your key. Just have them deliver your things so you won't have to carry anything with you."

"One more question, Chris. How much can I spend on all this stuff? It might be quite a lot."

"Well, let me see. We have your boss' bill, the hotel bill, the clothing, spa, and food bill, and of course all the tipping. I should say not a penny more than $50,000. Do you think that will cover it?"

"What! Are you serious? I could get all this for less than $500. $50,000 indeed."

"Katy, I guarantee that you will spend more than $500 here at the Hyatt but I don't really care how much you spend. The amount isn't the object. Just make sure you get what you like and will wear, that's the main criteria. I can afford whatever you spend, trust me, I just want you to be happy with what you get."

"Oh God, Chris, I've never gone shopping with a blank check before. Are you really sure about this?"

"Absolutely. Now, love, you had better get going. You're wasting precious shopping time and remember the spa is on the 3rd floor. See you later. Have a great afternoon."

They kissed warmly and Katy fairly danced out of the suite to the elevator. After she was gone, Chris called the barbershop for an appointment for himself, then talked to the tailor. After being fitted for a tuxedo and selecting new shoes, Chris went to the restaurant they were dining in that evening. He caught the maitre-de preparing for the evening and they had a short chat.

Chris did most of the talking and the maitre-de did most of the nodding. When their discussion was over, he took Chris to the bandstand and introduced him to the bandleader, Jerry. Another short discussion ensued attended by a lot of head nodding.

Chris was smiling broadly to himself as he walked into the flower shop for the final piece of his arrangements before having his hair cut. The shop attendant was extremely helpful and completed the details of his requests quickly and efficiently. Chris was walking on air as he entered the barbershop. A short time later, he headed for the ladies shop and inquired as to the style of dress Katy had purchased.

12