Chris Dunn Ch. 05

Story Info
Eve shoots a golden shower.
2.6k words
4.6
35.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was a bit frazzled by the experience of posing, well... performing for his mother and aunt. He was not ashamed, but felt rather awkward about being naked and post-orgasmic. He looked for his tee shirt and shorts to put them back on, but didn't really want to get dressed.

"We need to have a robe here for you between sessions," Eve said helpfully to her son.

"I need a cold shower" Chris said, buttoning her blouse again. "That was very hot."

"So, Aunt Chris, you meant it when you said looking at me made you horny?" Paul asked, trying to sound innocent. He was still naked and his cock was fat from being hard and exercised.

"Yes, dear. Every word of it. You are a handsome and hot young man. I may be your aunt, but I am still a woman," she replied with a gentle smile. "I love you, Paul, so I want to be sure that you understand my comments were to help you and your mom get these photos right. It is what I do for a living. I help people express their sexuality."

"Well, you sure helped him do that!" Eve chimed in. She smiled at Paul again and winked.

"Mom, I need a break. I am going to get a coke. I'll be back in a minute." Paul started to leave the studio with his clothes in his hand. He just walked out the door and up the driveway. It didn't really matter since they were on the farm, still it amused his mother that he was so casual.

"See? People like it when they are free to be and do what they want," Chris instructed.

They looked at the images Eve had transferred to the monitor. She quickly deleted ones that did not meet her standards for art or precision. The finished file had some very hot images of Paul. He came back in with a towel around him just as they were saving the file.

"Wanna see? There are some really nice shots here," Eve asked.

"Maybe later. I'm good now." Paul seemed completely back to normal. He was a young and virile young man, after all. He may have recovered even faster than the women who were not so exercised.

"Well, let's try something else, shall we?"asked his mom.

"Sure, like what." Paul replied and leaned against a chair.

"Well, I was thinking about something a little less emotional to begin with. You are such a handsome boy, I mean, man, that it would be good to get some pictures of you relaxed. Naked of course, but natural,"Eve suggested. "We can start with you there, leaning against the chair with your towel on. Let me get the camera."

Eve walked around taking pictures and looking at him. "Okay, take the towel off and just relax."

When Paul dropped the towel, his mother inhaled a bit and pulled the camera back to her face. He was gorgeous. His penis hung low and long. His ball sack was sagging and his balls seemed heavy. Not more than 45 minutes earlier she had watched him shoot hot loads of semen directly at her camera. Still the sight of that relaxed penis on her handsome son, just got to her.

She snapped shots of him from all around, again focusing and then zooming out. Paul was fidgeting. "What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"Well, I have to pee," he replied.

"Okay. Pee." His mother said flatly. He gave her a quizzical look. "Seriously. This is the stuff that life is made of. I want to shoot it."

Chris liked the idea and looked for something for him to empty his bladder into.

Eve set the scene. "Chris, I want you to kneel next to Paul, flat on your shins, very prim and proper. I'd rather you have a skirt on, but the shorts will do. Pull them up just far enough to show your knees. Sit up straight. Paul, stand next to Aunt Chris; you, too, very straight and tall."

"Hurry up, Mom, I have to piss like a race horse," Paul complained.

"Well, do what I say and you can. Chris. reach up with your right hand between Paul's legs and grasp his... (she swallowed) his... penis. You are going to aim him for us."

Chris was curious and Paul was in agony. She threaded her arm between his muscular legs and grasped his cock, wrapping two fingers over the shaft like a pitcher readying a fast ball. The rest of her hand rested, curled against his balls. She felt Paul start to fill. Her red nails gleamed on the surface of his cock.

"Okay, that is perfect," exclaimed Eve. Chris look at me. That's right. Okay, Paul, any time. Chris just aim his stream out about three feet in front of you."

"You mean, you want me to pee on the floor?" Paul asked incredulously.

"It's okay, son. There is tile underneath the drape and we can wash it up later. Now, get going."

Paul shrugged his shoulder and tried to relax enough to urinate. It was difficult with his aunt holding his cock. Somehow the fact that making erotic art is not all that erotic., helped him. Chris did not stir or excited him any more than he was.

A drop or two came out of his penis. It was a mix of pre-cum and urine. Then the stream started in earnest. A hot, clear flow of piss poured forth and landed in front of him. The relief was immense and he closed his eyes. "Open your eyes, Paul. Look at me," Eve instructed.

Chris began to move his cock from side to side giving the camera a chance to record the S-curve his arcing piss made. She, herself. was feeling wet between her legs.

Paul had a very full bladder and Eve was able to take many shots, even one that seemed a little blurry due to the long open shutter time.

When at last Paul was finished and pumped the last of his urine out, Chris remained fixed in position. Paul's cock had deflated and she wanted to see him get erect again. After all, she was merely a model and needed to wait for the artist to tell her what to do. Paul didn't mind either. From his position, he looked down and had a view of his aunt' cleavage and her hand curled around his cock. Why break the scene? he wondered.

Eve checked the camera back to make sure the shots were recorded and called for them to break the scene. "I have another idea. Chris, you better drink a lot of water. Paulie, that was wonderful. You can relax for a bit. We are going outside next."

Eve led the way. She sent Chris back to the house to change into a checked cotton dress she knew that Chis had brought. When Chris found them again, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she had flats on her feet. Very perky and very summery looking.

Eve was talking to Paul who was naked and leaning against a wooden wall in the barn. When Chris came in the barn she saw that the big door at the end was open. It was where they brought wagons in to heave the hay into the lofts on either side above. It lit the scene from the back making the scene very stark. Eve set up some fill lights, but she wanted this to be a high-key photo.

"Paul, honey, I need you to be erect for this one. Can you do that for me?" Eve asked politely.

"If you help me, I can. Tell me what you like, like Aunt Chris did. That kind of talk really helps me," he said without a bit of self-consciousness. Eve swallowed hard. "Well, your penis is very nice. It's very clean." She felt stupid trying to invent sexy things to say to her own son. She knew that if she really let go, she would reveal a lot that she might want to keep hidden.

Chris rescued her. "What I think your mom means to say is that you have some of the nicest man-flesh she has ever seen. We both think so. Look at how nicely you take care of yourself. Your mom thinks you have the nicest cock she has ever seen. Isn't that right, sis?

Eve nodded, blushing. "It's true, son. It's just lovely. It's so kissable." Again, she felt goofy.

"It is kissable, Paul." And with that Chris leaned her face down to his crotch. Spontaneously his cock rose toward her waiting lips. She planted a kiss on the smooth top of his penis and lifted it with her left hand. It sparked the erotic inanition and he fired on his own. Paul began to pull his cock, stretching it toward the women.

"That's it, honey. Make it nice and hard for Momma." Eve let her guard down a bit.

As Paul was working himself up, Eve told Chris to drink another bottle of water as she explained the scene.

Paul would lean back against the wall with his cock sticking straight up. His arms would be behind him protecting his back from the rough wood. His head would be turned toward his aunt, listening. Chris would be in front and to the side, with her left hand on the wall supporting herself. In this way, it looked as if they were involved in a conversation and she had leaned in close to make a point.

As she leaned in toward Paul, Chris was to use her right hand to pull her skirt up halfway between her knees and thighs. Then she was to pee. Holding her skirt would keep it from getting wet and would emphasize the golden shower. Because of the way they were situated, the light streaming in the big barn door would have them in the shadows and illuminate urine stream of urine.

The person looking at the scene would think that this was a couple having a serious discussion, but on further examination would see his erection and her pissing. Eve was inspired by a photo by Harry Callahan. His wife, Eleanor, let herself be photographed just as she was. The backlighting and pool of silver liquid under her were simply beautiful.

Both Paul and Chris had to work to execute Eve's idea. Chris drank the water and practiced posing. Paul stroked his cock and watched his aunt raising and lowering her dress.

"This is getting to be difficult for me, Aunt Chris. What about showing me a little more, like you promised, "pleaded Paul.

"Well, sweet boy, I guess I do owe you something. I'm not wearing a bra this time. Why don't you tell me that you'd like to see my breasts and see if they respond." Her voice was low and husky.

"Aunt Chris, I really want to see your tits. I know you must have some really nice nipples. That's what I really want to see. I have jerked off thinking about them a lot. So, make a boy's dream come true, why don't you?"

Eve noticed that they relaxed into the scene and their playfulness was precisely what she needed. She snapped a picture or two getting her exposures and color balance right.

Chris rubbed her breasts through the cloth making her nipples stir. When she lifted her dress, she dipped her hand into her pussy and pulled it out again damp. Holding it up for Paul to see, she drew it closer to his face. so he could smell her.

"See, how my titties like being here with you? Put your hand on my dress and feel how hard my nipples are," she encouraged. He placed a hand on her breast and felt a hard knot under his palm. He moved his hand around in a broad circle feeling the weight of her breast beneath the cloth. His cock responded to the sensation.

"Mmmm, that feels nice, Paul. I like that. Can you pull on my nipples some? Oh, yes. That is nice. I wonder if you would like to feel them without this dress over them. Would you like that, honey?"

Paul nodded.

"Well, after this scene is over, maybe that will happen. Who knows what your mom has in mind for us to do next. We'll just have to wait and see. But right now I have to pee. Would you like to see me pee. Paul. Oh ha! Pee Paul." She snickered at her own joke.

"I think you ought to get ready, Evie. I am ready to let go." Chris warned. She spread her legs and hoisted her skirt just so.

Paul took his place and looked at his aunt, waiting for her to begin peeing. Then it came down. The floor began to puddle beneath her and spread. The stream was confused and splashed as it hit the worn wooden floor. Eve snapped picture after picture. Some flashed and some did not. Chris lifted her dress as she had rehearsed and Paul looked to see if he could see her pussy. Chris just smiled at him naughtily.

"Paul, look at Chris, like you are just having a conversation," Eve instructed. "Keep that cock up in the air. Hurry, if you need to rub it. She can't piss forever, you know." Eve was insistent that they not waste a second.

When Chris ended her pee production, she lifted her skirt even higher. "Oh, look I have some on my thighs after all." She smiled at Paul whose cock was aching for relief. Still he leaned on his hands against the wall.

Paul stared at the junction of his aunt's well-shaped legs. Her inner lips hung low and glowed deep red. They were wet, as was the top of her inner thighs. He imagined he could smell both urine and her own muskiness. That and the smell of the barn made a toxic brew of rutting aromas. His cock bounced now with every heart beat. The head of his swollen staff burned and shone smoothly from all the blood pressure in its column. Pre-cum sleek and smooth, ran in a rivulet down the side of his veined shaft.

"I guess I will have to air dry a bit. You don't mind, do you, Paul?" Chris asked coyly.

"Not if you don't mind me watching to see when it is dry. I have a little hand work to do while we wait" Paul asked teasingly.

"We'll have to watch each other. How's that?" The exchange went on this way for several seconds. Paul shifted his weight and stood upright and Chris, now, leaned against the barn wall. She lifted her skirt around her hips and kept her legs spread wide. Paul, was standing in the puddle of her cooling liquid and worked his cock with his hand. He stared at her sex and she at his. Eve watched them both for opportunities to take more photos.

It did not take very long for Paul to begin spitting semen out of his cock. It landed on the floor in the midst of the puddle Chris had made earlier. Their fluids mixed, soaking into the floor together. His white lustrous seed thinning and flowing the longer it was away from its source.

As he squeezed his cock to express the last drops of his load, Chris took the head of his penis in her hand, the one that had tested her own dampness. She drew the remnants of his spend and ran it between her thumb and forefinger. Then she placed it on Paul's lips. He smelled her and tasted her and tasted himself. He sucked on her finger for a moment and smiled.

And the camera caught it all.