Chris/Kimmi/Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

"Open wide Chris" Donna laughed as she lowered the dildo into Chris's mouth.

"Close" Donna ordered.

"Clean it off...lick it clean" Kim commanded.

Donna pulled the dildo up from Chris's mouth slow and sure enough the dildo was completely clean.

"Mmmmmmm that was good" Donna said as Kim got some tape and taped it over Chris's mouth.

"Kim I'll be back in a few" Donna said as she left the room.

10 min later

Donna came walking back in the room as Kim had taken her stockings and put them directly under Chris's nose as he was forced to inhale the aroma from the stockings.

Donna loved seeing the sight of Chris there helpless. Both girls got chairs and pulled them up to Chris.

"Now the real fun starts Chris" Kim purred as she put her dirty soles over Chris's nose.

Kim put her dirty soles directly over Chris's nose and watched as he was forced to inhale the foot aroma, but his tongue was trapped in his mouth.

"Poor baby" Kim purred.

"What is the matter Chris stockings got your tongue" Kim laughed as she moved her dirty soles across Chris's nose as Donna reached over and began to rub Chris's cock again.

"What do we have here Kim" Donna said as Chris's cock grew again.

Kim looked over and laughed as Donna grabbed the cock and began to jerk on it.

Kim lowered her feet more as she wanted Chris to suffer.

Chris tried in vain to stick his tongue out, but the stockings prevented him and all he could do was smell the foot aroma from Kim's dirty soles and to make matters worse Donna began to suck his now hard cock again.

"Chris look at the soles of my feet and see how black and dirty they are, god I bet you would love to slip your tongue all over these soles" Kim said as she reached over and with her fingers began to massage her feet.

"I bet your tongue would love to be right here" Kim said as she massaged the balls of her feet and rubbed them in between each toe as she watched Chris look on helplessly.

"God just imagine your tongue on these soles. Cleaning them swiping away the dirt off my soft soles that walked all over the black paved concrete out there, god I wish I could get somebody to clean these" Kim exclaimed as she slide her feet away from Chris and propped them up on the desk and crossed them at the ankles.

"Stare at my soles as Donna sucks you" Kim said as she layed back.

Donna took Chris's hard cock in her mouth and began to suck it up and down. She let her tongue twirl around the tip of the base and then slowly worked her way down till she had the entire 8 inches buried in her mouth.

Chris was dying as the combo of Donna sucking and Kim teasing him was brutal.

And everytime Chris was gonna cum donna slowed down the pace making Chris suffer even more.

Chris closed his eyes and Kim decided to have some extra fun as she moved away and grabbed the pink strap on and slid it up her legs and strapped the dildo around her hips. She then leaned over and made Chris keep his eyes closed, but to open his mouth.

Kim jammed the 8 inch pink cock into Chris's mouth.

"Suck me baby" Kim commanded.

Chris stuck his tongue out and began to suck on the tip.

"Oh yeah Chris suck it" Kim purred.

"Donna come over here and watch Chris suck some cock for a change" Kim laughed as Donna went over and was inches from Chris as the tip went into his mouth.

"That is it baby get it nice and wet before we put it in your ass" Kim laughed as Chris began to deep throat the dildo more and more with each thrust.

"Get all of it like us ladies do Chris, suck all of it, I want it all in your mouth" Kim demanded as she shoved the dildo in farther till the entire dildo was in Chris's mouth.

Kim slide the dildo back out as Donna reached over and spit on the dildo and Chris reached over and licked it up in a move that surprised Kim.

"Mmmmmm what will have to see what else Chris likes to swallow Kim said to herself as she slipped the dildo from Chris's mouth.

"It is time, time to pay the piper Chris" Kim said as Donna helped Chris get up as Kim got behind him.

"I think your gonna enjoy this as much as I enjoy giving it to you" Kim purred in Chris's ear as she put the dildo next to his asshole.

"Think of my dirty feet" Kim purred more as she began to push.

The dildo went right in as Kim and Donna had a huge smile on their faces.

They watched again as the dildo went right in and out of Chris's asshole.

Donna whispered something in Chris's ear and Kim smiled as she slide the dildo out once again. She unhooked the strap and let the dildo fall to the ground.

Walking over she picked up her stockings.

Without a word as Chris looked on she sat down and un stretched a leg and slide the soiled stockings on her foot and slide them up her legs till they were in place.

She did the same with the other as Chris could only look on.

She then had Donna squat over Chris as he ate her out she made sure she was inches from Chris as she grabbed her heels and slipped them on her feet.

Donna then got off of Chris as Kim hooked the straps on her heels in place.

"Chris you will never, ever get my feet" Kim purred as she squatted over Chris.

Chris tried to close his mouth.

Donna then pinched his nose and then Kim squatted down her heels right next to his face as she let lose with a downpour of hot yellow piss that flowed from her lips right into Chris's open mouth.

Both girls looked on as the piss sprayed right down his throat as he was forced to gulp her piss down his throat.

The piss came out in a stream then in small spurts as the last few drops went right into his mouth.

Donna and Kim each gave Chris's cock a quick tug before they left the room.

All Chris could hear was heels clicking down the hallway.

Email me your thoughts on my story.

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers
12